+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It depends on the application. Are you submitting your application to London or Singapore office? If you are submitting to London office; I think, there is a chance to be rejected under "your immigration status" cause.

Bets of luck

BDTIGER said:
Dear Bengali Vai and bhon.
Amar akta question chilo please reply diben jodi jana thake. Ami UK theke apply korsi karon amar Msc sesh hote 2-3 months lagbe. Ata ki kono problem hote pare je ami Bangladesh theke apply kori nai...different country theke apply kore keu ki visa paise??

Thanks

opi045

May 9, 2013
Hi Rasel, Tanvirmustan,

Are you guys in Bangladesh now? I am preparing myself for study permit this fall for UoNewBurnswick. I am in problem of getting and understanding of full list of documents and preparing some documents. It would be very helpful if you could inbox me your email at opi045@yahoo so that I can contact you. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
opi045 said:
Hi Rasel, Tanvirmustan,

Are you guys in Bangladesh now? I am preparing myself for study permit this fall for UoNewBurnswick. I am in problem of getting and understanding of full list of documents and preparing some documents. It would be very helpful if you could inbox me your email at opi045 @ yahoo so that I can contact you. Thanks in advance.

BR//
Adnan
i already share my email address with you people , may b u did nt read upper comment /.
ahmedkhan@socialworker.net /

theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
February 2nd, 2013; Overall: 7; Listening: 7.5; Reading: 7.5; Speaking: 7; Writing: 6.5
This is Ratul, I got admitted in Centennial College, in a post graduate certificate program for Fall 2013. I will be applying for a study permit in couple of weeks. Just couple of questions I'm worried about, here they are:

Proof of sufficient funds - What I'm doing now is showing my own bank statement for the last 6 months. I have enough funds to show, but how do I explain the source of fund? My sources of fund are my parents and relatives and payments from some online works I do. If I say that I'm getting money from my father, do I need to show his bank statement too? Also, I need to show tuition fee + living expense = $15000 + $10000 = $25000 in my bank. Since I've already paid my 1st semester tuition, I'm going to show the receipt for 1st semester fees + remaining 1 semester fee + living expense = which is around $18000. Is it going to work?

Evidence of your parents' income/employment As per the CIC website:

Original letters of employment from the current employer of each parent including the employer's name and address as well as the telephone and fax number; your parent's date of hire, position, current salary, any bonuses
and additional income /or
Notice of Assessment/Income tax for the past two (2) years in your parents' names
- Now, let me tell you what I'm doing: I'm getting a signed and confirmed documents from my parent's employers about their employment history and also, getting a document that's telling me how much they are getting paid, also signed by their employers. Is it going to work? Also, do I need to show their bank statements for this?

tanvirmustan

Dec 14, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
VFS-Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-3-13
Doc's Request.
3-3-13
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
6-3-13
Med's Request
21-3-13
Med's Done....
23-3-13
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
15-4-13
VISA ISSUED...
24-4-13
Firstly concentrate on what papers you have to submit .
Please go through with this link http://www.facebook.com/groups/BSAAC/doc/353556388016271/

Then ask question , right now your questions are not clear to me .

Thank You

theratulz said:
This is Ratul, I got admitted in Centennial College, in a post graduate certificate program for Fall 2013. I will be applying for a study permit in couple of weeks. Just couple of questions I'm worried about, here they are:

Proof of sufficient funds - What I'm doing now is showing my own bank statement for the last 6 months. I have enough funds to show, but how do I explain the source of fund? My sources of fund are my parents and relatives and payments from some online works I do. If I say that I'm getting money from my father, do I need to show his bank statement too? Also, I need to show tuition fee + living expense = $15000 + $10000 = $25000 in my bank. Since I've already paid my 1st semester tuition, I'm going to show the receipt for 1st semester fees + remaining 1 semester fee + living expense = which is around $18000. Is it going to work?

- Now, let me tell you what I'm doing: I'm getting a signed and confirmed documents from my parent's employers about their employment history and also, getting a document that's telling me how much they are getting paid, also signed by their employers. Is it going to work? Also, do I need to show their bank statements for this?

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
@ theratulz

Let me know your academic profile. The documents you mentioned are alright (bank statements+letter of employment and etc).. but remember it will be best to show tax assessments for you and your parents. Also make an affidavit stating you are self-employed and received money from whoever you had.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
theratulz said:

U r a self-funded student and get acceptance from college, so u have to prepare a concrete application to secure ur visa. I mean, try to show as much money u can. Only the marginal amount can lead u to a rejection. Where VO can doubt about ur intention/actual purpose.

theratulz

Jan 14, 2013
Dhaka
Visa Office......
VFS - Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
February 2nd, 2013; Overall: 7; Listening: 7.5; Reading: 7.5; Speaking: 7; Writing: 6.5
t119 said:
@ theratulz

Let me know your academic profile. The documents you mentioned are alright (bank statements+letter of employment and etc).. but remember it will be best to show tax assessments for you and your parents. Also make an affidavit stating you are self-employed and received money from whoever you had.
Thank you very much for your response. I am showing my father's tax assessment for the last 2 years. My mother is not eligible for tax payment, any idea what I can do about that and show it on my application? How can I write that I'm self-employed, but I'm not. I'm stating that I'm receiving the money from my parents, and do small freelancing to support my daily life.

U r a self-funded student and get acceptance from college, so u have to prepare a concrete application to secure ur visa. I mean, try to show as much money u can. Only the marginal amount can lead u to a rejection. Where VO can doubt about ur intention/actual purpose.
I am showing around $2000 more than it is usually necessary. For both of you guys, I have prepared my SOP like the following, can you give me a feedback on that?

Date: 05-15-2013

Visa Officer
Canadian High Commission
Singapore

Subject: Application for Study Permit

Respected Sir/Madam

I, Imtiaz Ahmed, have completed my Bachelor in Business Administration majored in Marketing from Khulna University. I am prepared to further deepen and refine my expertise in Marketing, which has led me to take admission in one of the top Colleges, Centennial College, Canada. I will be taking up the Post Graduate Certificate program course named: Marketing – Sales and Account Management.

I have been pursuing my career in business since I was given the opportunity to and have returned some outstanding performances through that. In my university life, I accumulated a great result along with fantastic performances in both local and global competitions such as GeeBiz Global Business Case Competition and Unilever Bizmaestros. As I started to look at the job potentials within my country, I came to realize that it would be a great asset to have a postgraduate education certificate on a specialized course of my major field – Marketing. I was very disappointed to find out that, similar specialized courses are not offered in any institute of my country. Hence, I opted for a postgraduate program abroad.

I shortlisted three potential countries to do a postgraduate program, but after consulting with my instructors and checking course contents thoroughly, I am convinced that Canada is a better option as it has developed an excellent education system with high standards and global recognition. A certificate from Canada will give me a sufficient boost in my country’s job market. Canada is considered peaceful, safe and orderly country and its culture is more diverse and vibrant. Tuition fees and living expenses are also in favor of Canada when compared to other countries with equally good education system.

When I was researching to find appropriate institutions for specialized courses on Marketing, I came to find that Centennial College offers a comprehensive post graduate program on Marketing Sales and Account management. Given the fact that it is just a one-year course, I thought that, in a very short time, it would add significant value to my resume and will strengthen my application in the jobs I will be applying to in my country. Since I’m also trying to set up a business, not only that this program will help me with my job potentials, but also, I will be able to input a lot of the learning in my business as well. I will also further continue my studies and will be enrolling myself in a Masters program in my country, a Post Graduate Certificate Program on Marketing will also help me with my applications in the near future.

As I have mentioned earlier, I am in process of setting my own business. I plan to get that certificate and return to my country and use my learning and expertise on the business. As for career, I will be looking to get into a reputable organization in the country as well. Also, all my family members are permanent residents of Bangladesh and they don’t wish to leave the country at all. Hence, no matter where I go, I will always have to come back to my country in order to support my family.

I am showing the sufficient funds with my family support to meet the college tuition fee, travelling expenses and my living cost during my stay in Canada. I have enclosed those documents with my application. Please consider my request at earliest possible, so that I would meet my course in time and also find the necessary documents attached with this application.

Sincerely,

Mystico_90

May 11, 2013
Canada
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Halifax, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-08-2017
IELTS Request
Med's Done....
05-09-2017
Hello!!!

Applied in Saint Mary's for pursuing IDS (2yrs program) for Sep 2013 intake and got an offer with scholarship (70% for year 1).

Since I'm new here therefore m sharing my details here, so that I can have some idea from you people.

Applied for visa (VFS-Dhaka) and here is my status -

Application Submitted: 07.04.13
Application received: 12.04.13
Medical call email: 25.04.13
Medical done (Dr. Wahab): 04.05.13
Passport Submitted: 05.05.13

Now waiting..... 'cause it's "Under processing"

Please share your experience.... thanks.

t119

Star Member
Apr 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SP -17-04-2013 PR-10-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
22-08-2013/25-06-2014
LANDED..........
28-08-2013/15-08-2014
@ theratulz
Whoever suggested you to show as much asset as you can, is wrong. That at the very first would give a wrong idea. Given your financial documents are authentic, and no confusion about a continuous income, it's all fine. And I asked for your academic profile like KU GPA HSC and SSC percentages. I read your SOP and it is to the point and well written. You need to get your visa with your SOP and academic profile remember. Assets won't help much.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Mystico_90 said:
Hello!!!

Applied in Saint Mary's for pursuing IDS (2yrs program) for Sep 2013 intake and got an offer with scholarship (70% for year 1).

Since I'm new here therefore m sharing my details here, so that I can have some idea from you people.

Applied for visa (VFS-Dhaka) and here is my status -

Application Submitted: 07.04.13
Application received: 12.04.13
Medical call email: 25.04.13
Medical done (Dr. Wahab): 04.05.13
Passport Submitted: 05.05.13

Now waiting..... 'cause it's "Under processing"

Please share your experience.... thanks.
Congrats.... !!!

Please share ur financial profile... like sponsor money, assets etc.

Fatemaliza

May 8, 2013
I got admission in University of Alberta and got funding 14000 yearly. but in my support documents they wrote that I got the funding for 1st year, but i can renew it for 2nd year. now, what should i write in the form about available funding?

I also want to know how many days it will take to get VISA.

Fatema tuz Johra Liza