+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Bangladeshi Students Applying for Fall,13... Join Here...!!!

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bdmaninnl said:
As for my sponsor I have gathered the following papers.Tell me if anything is missing.

*Bank statements for all accounts
*Bank solvency
*affidavit of financial support
*employment papers
*property papers
*tax return

I have stated my relationship with him in the affidavit.Will it be enough or do i need to submit any other documents to prove my relationship. No, it won't be enough. You need to submit other documents such as sponsor's passport and/or birth certificate. You also need to submit your parents passports and/or birth certificate showing their parentage.

Do i need to show his family information i.e how many members are in his family,etc. Yes. Sponsor must write on his explanation letter that why s/he is sponsoring you instead of saving the fund for his/her own children.

Tell me if I need to submit more documents.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
7 (L: 7.5, R, W: 6.5, S: 7)
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Today I got email from Andrew Kimv (Director, Graduate Enrollment Services) congratulating me about accepting my admission in Memorial University of Newfoundland. ;D

Now feeling very happy & looking forward to be a student of Memorial Uni.

Thank u guys. If any help needed please post here. I will try my best to assist you.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Lovelorn

Apr 7, 2013
rasel said:
Today I got email from Andrew Kimv (Director, Graduate Enrollment Services) congratulating me about accepting my admission in Memorial University of Newfoundland. ;D

Now feeling very happy & looking forward to be a student of Memorial Uni.

Thank u guys. If any help needed please post here. I will try my best to assist you.
First of all very warm congratulation to you brother on your offer letter. Hope you overcome rest of the journey unencumbered. Provided your pre-knowledge on Visa processing, I doubt you will face any difficulty before landing in St. James.

I must thank you because you, scorpion_ca and most of all this thread has already helped me a lot because of the relevance of my case with bdmaninnl as in my case I am also going to have my uncle as my sponsor. You have already been of great help to me.
I fell trapped to one of the agents for not having enough prior knowledge and applied to a college for undergraduate studies. I am currently holding an offer from Humber college. Lately I came to know that college carries a lot less weight than university for Visa consideration. Now, thinking about applying to a University soon. Currently working on it. MUN is a good option but I guess I am way over the deadlines. Thinking about University of Winnipeg. Can you suggest me some Universities within 14000 tuition margin. I need some help regarding my Visa application also. Here is my portfolio:

SSC: 5.00
HSC: 4.30
I attended Khulna university but dropped out after completing two years that is four semesters due to some personal reasons with 3.58 cumulative GPA back in 2011.
After some considerable gap, took SATs and got 1870 (CR:630, M:650 and W:590) in Nov, 2012.
Took IELTS and scored 7.5 last month.

I am really concerned about two factors that might weaken my Visa application:
1. I dropped out of a University before.
2. My sponsor is going to be my uncle (who has more than enough means to suffice financial obligations) instead of my parents.

Can you help me assessing my chances in obtaining Visa? Your valuable suggestions can help me strengthen my application and SOP.

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You dropped out a program due to personal reasons. What are those reasons? You don't need to tell me but you will have to explain it on your explanation letter. What did you do in those year? What is the guarantee that you wouldn't drop out of a program again in Canada? What's your future plan? How are you going to explain this situation to the visa officer?

Why don't you complete your graduation from Khulna university? After that, apply for Masters program in Canada. There is a program in Ontario & Saskatchewan that you can apply for PR after completing your masters degree without a job offer. It would be cost effective for you to complete your graduation from BD rather than wasting your uncle's money in Canada.

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPSTUDENTS_MASTERS.html

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/student

Lovelorn said:
First of all very warm congratulation to you brother on your offer letter. Hope you overcome rest of the journey unencumbered. Provided your pre-knowledge on Visa processing, I doubt you will face any difficulty before landing in St. James.

I must thank you because you, scorpion_ca and most of all this thread has already helped me a lot because of the relevance of my case with bdmaninnl as in my case I am also going to have my uncle as my sponsor. You have already been of great help to me.
I fell trapped to one of the agents for not having enough prior knowledge and applied to a college for undergraduate studies. I am currently holding an offer from Humber college. Lately I came to know that college carries a lot less weight than university for Visa consideration. Now, thinking about applying to a University soon. Currently working on it. MUN is a good option but I guess I am way over the deadlines. Thinking about University of Winnipeg. Can you suggest me some Universities within 14000 tuition margin. I need some help regarding my Visa application also. Here is my portfolio:

I attended Khulna university but dropped out after completing two years that is four semesters due to some personal reasons with 3.58 cumulative GPA back in 2011.
After some considerable gap, took SATs and got 1870 (CR:630, M:650 and W:590) in Nov, 2012.

2. My sponsor is going to be my uncle (who has more than enough means to suffice financial obligations) instead of my parents.

Can you help me assessing my chances in obtaining Visa? Your valuable suggestions can help me strengthen my application and SOP.

Reactions: dreamy2536

Neaz

Apr 12, 2013
Hello,

My letter of offer from University of Winsdor is on the way. I have applied for Master of Management International Accounting and Finance for Fall 2013 semester. It is a 18 months program. Total cost for program; including insurance and other cost is CAD 31,000. My parents can show 60lachBdt. Do I need more to show to get Student Visa?

My father is a RTD person. He has 30Lach FDR. Do I need to show any written explanation for that?

Which CA firm is good for asset valuation?

Thanks

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Neaz said:
Hello,

My letter of offer from University of Winsdor is on the way. I have applied for Master of Management International Accounting and Finance for Fall 2013 semester. It is a 18 months program. Total cost for program; including insurance and other cost is CAD 31,000. My parents can show 60lachBdt. Do I need more to show to get Student Visa?

My father is a RTD person. He has 30Lach FDR. Do I need to show any written explanation for that?

Which CA firm is good for asset valuation?

Thanks
I think ur fund is good enough for ur course. No need to show more funds. As ur father is ur sponsor, so u have good chance. Now concentrate on other papers.

Do ur father have TIN and Tax clearance papers? If he has those docs then u don't have to explain anything. But if he don't then u have to show the authentic source of income by which he earn that amount of money. Beside he had to be paid tax for his earning. Because black money or loan amount will not consider as available fund of sponsor.

Any CA farm will be good to do that. Its just a 2/3 page written statement, not a very big deal. So any CA can do that. Don't worry. Just contact with ur nearest CA farm. Cheers.

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Lovelorn said:

Thanks a lot. I think most of ur question's answers are given by scorpion_ca. AND I am agree with him. U should complete ur undergrad study from Khulna University. Its a govt. reputed uni, so in future u will get better chance to come Canada with funding. Now u should concentrate on ur study and achieve a very good CGPA. Don't go for Canada because u r frustrated about ur current study. Believe me it will increase ur suffering there. Undergraduate study in Canada is very expensive and as ur uncle is ur sponsor, I think u have to earn ur money over working there. It will be very tough as I know from my current friends who live in Canada.

Neaz

Apr 12, 2013
Hello,

Thanks for your kind reply. How much is the cost for per asset valuation? My father and Brother in law jointly going to sponsor my fund. Is that considerable to get a positive response?

Thanks

dipta

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2013
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Onlline 09-04-2013
File Transfer...
09-04-2013
Med's Request
21-04-2013
Med's Done....
22-04-2013
Passport Req..
07-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
16-05-2013
LANDED..........
24-08-2013
Neaz said:
Hello,

Thanks for your kind reply. How much is the cost for per asset valuation? My father and Brother in law jointly going to sponsor my fund. Is that considerable to get a positive response?

Thanks
Up-to 5000tk. Giving Property valuation has some good effects but it is not a must. If your sponsers have constant money flow in bank account it will not be necessary as I have seen some who has got visa without property evaluation

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
Neaz said:
Hello,

Thanks
CA asset valuation cost me Tk.3000. Property evaluation is not mandatory but it will relief u from showing property papers for visa application (Now a days VFS doesn't take property papers, so u have to either use notary or CA to prove ur assets).

U can took multiple sponsors but than u have to evaluate both ur sponsor's assets and separate notarized affidavit will required. Single blood relative is best as sponsor. But multiple sponsor will be okay, no problem.

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

I am from Bangladesh. I have completed graduation from BRAC University (Major in Finance: Minor in Marketing) with a CGPA of 2.39. I have got offer letter from Fanshawe College, London Ontario for Post Graduation Diploma on "Professional Financial Services & International Business Management" (2 years). for September 13 Intake.

Beside this for getting visa I can show-

from the sponsor:

My Fathers & Mother (sponsor) Property of 3.2 crore taka/ CAD $4,15,000 (actual property value)
Bank Balance of 80,00,000 taka/ CAD $1,02,000 (all are white money)
Bank Statement of last 6 months
Appointment letter + Promotion Letter + Increment Letter
Salary Statement
Tax Information (Last 2 years tax certificate + IT 11 GHA + Tax Return)
All Deeds copy
Current flow of income beside salary (from house rent)

(All document will be translated & notarized by govt. approved lawyer)

From me:
College Offer Letter
BBA/SSC/HSC certificate
IELTS of 6.5
Job offer letter for last 1 year
Police Clearance
Reference Letter from BRACU teacher
A Statement of Purpose to Visa officer explaining home ties and benefits of this degree

What more should I submit to get visa?
What is my percentage for getting visa?

rasel

Apr 23, 2011
Canada.
Visa Office......
VFS Singapore
App. Filed.......
20-05-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-05-2013
Med's Request
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-06-2013
Passport Req..
13-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2013
LANDED..........
30-08-2013
prokrito said:
Hello,

I am from Bangladesh. I have completed graduation from BRAC University (Major in Finance: Minor in Marketing) with a CGPA of 2.39. I have got offer letter from Fanshawe College, London Ontario for Post Graduation Diploma on "Professional Financial Services & International Business Management" (2 years). for September 13 Intake.

Beside this for getting visa I can show-

from the sponsor:

My Fathers & Mother (sponsor) Property of 3.2 crore taka/ CAD $4,15,000 (actual property value)
Bank Balance of 80,00,000 taka/ CAD $1,02,000 (all are white money)
Bank Statement of last 6 months
Appointment letter + Promotion Letter + Increment Letter
Salary Statement
Tax Information (Last 2 years tax certificate + IT 11 GHA + Tax Return)
All Deeds copy
Current flow of income beside salary (from house rent)

(All document will be translated & notarized by govt. approved lawyer)

From me:
College Offer Letter
BBA/SSC/HSC certificate
IELTS of 6.5
Job offer letter for last 1 year
Police Clearance
Reference Letter from BRACU teacher
A Statement of Purpose to Visa officer explaining home ties and benefits of this degree

What more should I submit to get visa?
What is my percentage for getting visa?
Where is the Notarized Affidavit of Sponsorship? If ur father or ur parents are sponsor than u have to state that into Tk150 stamp and than notarize it by notary public.

U can add an asset evaluation by a CA farm which is not mandatory but recommended. If ur father is a businessman then some business related papers can add ur profile strength.

The Application forms & other forms according to the checklist should be on this list.

When u r going to apply for visa? All ur 80 lac taka is in cash on bank account?

Best of luck.

prokrito

Star Member
Apr 2, 2013
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will make Notarized Affidavit of Sponsorship from notary public. I will also add asset evaluation by notary public. My father is a Banker. I will apply in middle of May. Yes FDR, DPS, Savings= 74,00,000 Cash + 14,00,000 from my mother provident fund. She is a govt employee.

What is my percentage for getting visa as I am applying in college? (Fanshawe College is in the recognized institution of Ontario province and listed in http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/institutions/participants.asp)

Neaz

Apr 12, 2013
rasel said:
CA asset valuation cost me Tk.3000. Property evaluation is not mandatory but it will relief u from showing property papers for visa application (Now a days VFS doesn't take property papers, so u have to either use notary or CA to prove ur assets).

U can took multiple sponsors but than u have to evaluate both ur sponsor's assets and separate notarized affidavit will required. Single blood relative is best as sponsor. But multiple sponsor will be okay, no problem.
Thanks Bro