+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All

I have some query regarding completing my EE profile.
I have two msc degree. one from bangladesh and another one from UK. as im not not receiving any extra point for two ms, so i have done the ECA for bangladesh msc only. While creating my EE should i give my uk msc degree or not? if not are they gonna think that i m hiding info? even if i give i havent done the eca??? a bit in a confused situation. need expert advice people.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarek_972 said:
Dear All

I have some query regarding completing my EE profile.
I have two msc degree. one from bangladesh and another one from UK. as im not not receiving any extra point for two ms, so i have done the ECA for bangladesh msc only. While creating my EE should i give my uk msc degree or not? if not are they gonna think that i m hiding info? even if i give i havent done the eca??? a bit in a confused situation. need expert advice people.
Yes, give both msc degree s in your profile. Otherwise things would get complicated in so many other sections. I.e: your stay in UK. If they ask you at later stages then you can write to them explaining this.

Btw, you should not have done that. As they would not charge you seperately- you should have done both ECAs.

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
rkrobinbd said:
Yes, give both msc degree s in your profile. Otherwise things would get complicated in so many other sections. I.e: your stay in UK. If they ask you at later stages then you can write to them explaining this.

Btw, you should not have done that. As they would not charge you seperately- you should have done both ECAs.
Dear rkrobinbd
Thanks a lot mate for ur quick reply!! U r right that they weren't gonna charge me!! But the issue was it was getting tough for me to get necessary signatory from my UK uni to get the required docs for ECA ?!?

I have another q to ask?! In the total year of education section ---- should I give 18 yrs 12 hsc 4 bachelor 2 yrs of msc ?? Or separately 4 for Bach 2 for ms ??

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarek_972 said:
Dear rkrobinbd
Thanks a lot mate for ur quick reply!! U r right that they weren't gonna charge me!! But the issue was it was getting tough for me to get necessary signatory from my UK uni to get the required docs for ECA ?!?

I have another q to ask?! In the total year of education section ---- should I give 18 yrs 12 hsc 4 bachelor 2 yrs of msc ?? Or separately 4 for Bach 2 for ms ??
Add everything. Count both masters and then provide years accordingly.

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
MuhammadMazid said:
I cant suggest any idea about poor concentration. But regarding the writing test, if you have problems with grammar and spelling, I would suggest to use simple sentences and common words. A simple paragraph without any error will be scored higher than a Shakespearean level paragraph full of mistakes.
thanks for the reply @MuhammadMazid vai....

any idea about Quebec immigration.....

Joyanta

Aug 1, 2016
What is the best option for ECA other than WES? I have a BSC in EEE from Stamford University. But this university is not recognized by WES. ICAS take 25 weeks and CES of Toronto take 13 weeks. But I don't know whether these two institutes recognizes Stamford degree. Can anybody suggest which one will be safer? Or anybody from Stamford done their ECA from these orgs? Pls suggest, Thanks.

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NBOCT said:
Thank you rainbow00. That letter didn't have clear instructions. It asked me to upload passport in MyCIC account and created space for it. But they claim later that it was passport request.
Did you have to upload your passport again after ppr?

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Joyanta said:
What is the best option for ECA other than WES? I have a BSC in EEE from Stamford University. But this university is not recognized by WES. ICAS take 25 weeks and CES of Toronto take 13 weeks. But I don't know whether these two institutes recognizes Stamford degree. Can anybody suggest which one will be safer? Or anybody from Stamford done their ECA from these orgs? Pls suggest, Thanks.
You can send an email to these institutions with your query.

SRZ0210

Aug 21, 2016
Hi,

I am posting regarding two queries :

1. I have completed my BBA from IBA, DU. I want to have my credentials assessed by WES which requires transcript indicating result for each year of study in the university. However, my university told me they won't indicate year wise result in the transcript for IBA. Can you please tell me if this is going to be a problem ?

2. Also, I am currently working as a Management Trainee in a multinational bank. It is a full time job. Will this employment experience be considered ?

Thanks.

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SRZ0210 said:
Hi,

I am posting regarding two queries :

1. I have completed my BBA from IBA, DU. I want to have my credentials assessed by WES which requires transcript indicating result for each year of study in the university. However, my university told me they won't indicate year wise result in the transcript for IBA. Can you please tell me if this is going to be a problem ?It should not be a problem as long as you get transcript from IBA.

2. Also, I am currently working as a Management Trainee in a multinational bank. It is a full time job. Will this employment experience be considered ? You have to find NOC code for that job. If you have worked for 1+ years, definitely you would get some points for it. I suggest you check point distribution first.

Thanks.

nirjhardeb

May 14, 2014
HELLO GOOD PEOPLE. I am here after almost a year. Just need to know, what is the condition of ppl applying from Bangladesh, with all education, work experience from Bangladesh only? Are people getting ITA's ? And what are the chances of non-conventional NOC applicants? (i.e not IT,CSE) I am a mechanical engineer by Educational Degree, but working as a Regulatory Aircraft Inspector. How do I stand in the race?

I have 4 years BSc. in Mechanical Engineering; 2 years EMBA degree and 4+ years job experience (NOC 2262). IELTS 7.

Can any kind heart tell me, will it be wise for me to apply for EE?

Thanks in advance.

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
Re-posting

I am bit new and late in this forum. Am not even sure if you will reply back to my post. However, I would like to try.
I could not help but notice your NOC is 1111. By any chance you are or happened to know a qualified CA to migrate and settle in Canada? I need to know because currently we are waiting on an update on our FSW application under EE. We have received our AOR in this April and as well as the Schedule A form.
Now, my husband is a qualified CA and we are wondering what type of degree he can pursue from Canada to start a better career. He can do CPA. But that would perhaps take a long time since ICAB is not enlisted and thus he will not receive any waiver on exams. Now there is an online certified training they offer name "ACAF". Is it any good? Cause this course would cost us around 5 lac BDT.

Am sorry for my big post. I really hope to get something substantial suggestions out of it. If there is anyone reading this can help or know who can help please help us out here.

Kind Regards,
Polen

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
Hi there

Number of invitations issued---754
CRS score of lowest-ranked candidate invited---490

Any Hope for Future....