+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
himu_385 said:
Hi! Hope everyone is doing fine.

Will it be a bad decision to apply alone and apply for spouse later on (After 1/2 years perhaps ). Does it complicate things?

Thank you in advance.
Hiding information may reject your application

himu_385

Mar 15, 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
Hiding information may reject your application
I wont be hiding that i am married. Due to some issues we wont be able to apply together.

Is there any rules or something like, CIC dont give PR to one who (married) applies without spouse ?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
himu_385 said:
I wont be hiding that i am married. Due to some issues we wont be able to apply together.

Is there any rules or something like, CIC dont give PR to one who (married) applies without spouse ?
There is no option for married people apply as single .

himu_385

Mar 15, 2016
miltoncsekuet said:
There is no option for married people apply as single .
I will apply as married (Even my passport says so) not single. Just wont apply for PR yet.
Or you mean , married person cant apply alone ? Spouse must accompany on the first go?

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
himu_385 said:
I will apply as married (Even my passport says so) not single. Just wont apply for PR yet.
Or you mean , married person cant apply alone ? Spouse must accompany on the first go?
Yes , if are married you must apply visa for both . spouse may land later .

RL11

Sep 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16/01/16
Med's Done....
20/01/16
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
23/06/16
MrTee said:
I applied here in VFS Singapore, till now no update, do you have any change in mycic ? (application approved and closed ?)

No changes in my cic yet.

Rumki

Jul 21, 2016
My husband has both CA (charted accountant) and CMA (Cost and management accountant) degree from Bangladesh. Can anyone please suggest how he can get his ECA from WES?

Thanks in advance

ummea4canada

Apr 29, 2016
hi everyone....

Hope everything is going fine

Now a days i am facing some problems regarding IELTS....
i think everyone in this forum had taken IELTS xum because this is the 1st criteria to fulfill the EE profile at the category of language proficiency. i have taken some mock xums and the results were not satisfactory.i have already done my WES along with my husband's ECA.I am really unable to create the EE profile without my IELTS result.....the main problem is in the section of Writing & Reading

Writing:Lack of Ideas,grammar mistakes ,poor Spelling etc

Result of Mock:higherst 6 ....sometimes >6

Reading:not more than 22-24....concentrate breaks in last 2 sections....
Result of Mock:6 or 5.5 want to increase it badly

Plz provide me any suggestion regarding this and advice me that how can i improve it....I know this post is not related to EE .....but i think forum members can show me a path....Sorry for the irrelevant post :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks in advance

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
m_dewan33 said:
Thanks desertfox.

I'm in a similar situation like yours. Applied for FSW in December 2014 but haven't heard anything on that yet so applied for EE too.
Hey m_Dewan,

I am bit new and late in this forum. Am not even sure if you will reply back to my post. However, I would like to try.
I could not help but notice your NOC is 1111. By any chance you are or happened to know a qualified CA to migrate and settle in Canada? I need to know because currently we are waiting on an update on our FSW application under EE. We have received our AOR in this April and as well as the Schedule A form.
Now, my husband is a qualified CA and we are wondering what type of degree he can pursue from Canada to start a better career. He can do CPA. But that would perhaps take a long time since ICAB is not enlisted and thus he will not receive any waiver on exams. Now there is an online certified training they offer name "ACAF". Is it any good? Cause this course would cost us around 5 lac BDT.

Am sorry for my big post. I really hope to get something substantial suggestions out of it. If there is anyone reading this can help or know who can help please help us out here.

Kind Regards,
Polen

theblooray

Jul 21, 2016
Hello fellow applicants and gurus!

Hope you're all well. Questions!

I'm currently based in Bangladesh, but I've completed my education abroad. My O' Levels were completed in Dhaka, A' Levels in the middle east, and my bachelor's degree in the UK.

How do I go about getting an ECA? Can I get my current educational documents notarised? Would that be acceptable or is there some other procedure I'm not aware of?

Any light shed on the matter would be very kind :)

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Hi everyone,

My friend completed his degree from BUET and needs to get his ECA. I was checking the Free Degree Equivalency tool on the WES website but I could not even choose Bangladesh from the country of education.

Does WES not evaluate Bangladeshi degrees or does WES just not show Bangladesh for the online evaluation? Based on the history of posts in this thread, I feel some of you have used WES for ECA of Bangladeshi degrees. Can anyone please confirm?

Anyone from BUET here who used WES for ECA can confirm whether he can submit an application to WES?

Also, if someone has an undergrad, Master's and a PhD, he only needs to get his PhD evaluated right?

Any help is highly appreciated. Thank you!

Reactions: S Zubair

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
I am not sure about O level or A level. But you can contact your university in UK to send the certificate and transcript directly to WES for evaluation.
theblooray said:
Hello fellow applicants and gurus!

Hope you're all well. Questions!

I'm currently based in Bangladesh, but I've completed my education abroad. My O' Levels were completed in Dhaka, A' Levels in the middle east, and my bachelor's degree in the UK.

How do I go about getting an ECA? Can I get my current educational documents notarised? Would that be acceptable or is there some other procedure I'm not aware of?

Any light shed on the matter would be very kind :)

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
I cant suggest any idea about poor concentration. But regarding the writing test, if you have problems with grammar and spelling, I would suggest to use simple sentences and common words. A simple paragraph without any error will be scored higher than a Shakespearean level paragraph full of mistakes.
ummea4canada said:
hi everyone....

Hope everything is going fine

Now a days i am facing some problems regarding IELTS....
i think everyone in this forum had taken IELTS xum because this is the 1st criteria to fulfill the EE profile at the category of language proficiency. i have taken some mock xums and the results were not satisfactory.i have already done my WES along with my husband's ECA.I am really unable to create the EE profile without my IELTS result.....the main problem is in the section of Writing & Reading

Writing:Lack of Ideas,grammar mistakes ,poor Spelling etc

Result of Mock:higherst 6 ....sometimes >6

Reading:not more than 22-24....concentrate breaks in last 2 sections....
Result of Mock:6 or 5.5 want to increase it badly

Plz provide me any suggestion regarding this and advice me that how can i improve it....I know this post is not related to EE .....but i think forum members can show me a path....Sorry for the irrelevant post :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Thanks in advance

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
If you are confused about which NOC category you should choose, you can send an email to nc-noc-cnp-gd2@hrsdc-rhdcc.gc.ca mentioning your Education degree, Job Title and Job Description. They will suggest you a NOC appropriate for your occupation
dhaka2016torento said:
Hi,
I'm new here & confused how to apply and which option should I take...

I'm 31, Single, Worked in IT & Management/HR sector for 3+ years.
BSc. in Computer Engineering

Please suggest me the appropriate category to apply.

MuhammadMazid

May 9, 2016
Singapore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
04-12-2015
AOR Received.
28-01-2016
If you don't mind, can you share the email in this forum?
NBOCT said:
Thank you rainbow00. That letter didn't have clear instructions. It asked me to upload passport in MyCIC account and created space for it. But they claim later that it was passport request.