+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

blue_borna

Star Member
Oct 2, 2015
I have applied for BD PCC online for myself and my wife. Mine was ready in 7 days, but my wife's pcc application was rejected and was told to reapply with ward councillor's certificate. We live in the US. My wife's current address in BD is different from her permanent address on passport. That's probably why we need a ward councillor's certificate. Did anyone else need a ward councillor's certificate? If so, should I get it from the ward of her current address, she is applying under or her permanent address on passport? Any help would be much appreciated.
Hi Bro,
I have had simillar problem . We attached our passports' photocopy by Bangladesh High commission, UK and along with BD PCC application form(Available in online), current address etc, and sent all docs to BD. Relatives did rest of the things. But keep in mind that if you resides outside BD, your PCC needs to get from your permanent address police station.

Last edited:
Reactions: canada_dreamer

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Bro,
I have had simillar problem . We attached our passports' photocopy by Bangladesh High commission, UK and along with BD PCC application form(Available in online), current address etc, and sent all docs to BD. Relatives did rest of the things. But keep in mind that if you resides outside BD, your PCC needs to get from your permanent address police station.
Thanks for the info.

masuduzzaman

Oct 8, 2016
Anyone from NSU who did ECA from WES?

Having tough time getting ECA completed from NSU. ECA status changed to "Waiting from verification from institution" on May 1st, however when I contacted NSU registrar office, they said they didn't get any email. I then called WES and they resent the email few days back, but NSU still didn't get any email. What to do now, any suggestion on how to resolve this issue?

zhorapata

Apr 11, 2017
Dear all,
I am going to apply for my PCC soon. Currently, I am residing in Canada. In my MR-passport, the current address is in Dhaka and the permanent address is in outside Dhaka. However, no one is currently living in my present address that was mentioned in the passport. In this case, does anyone know, where the verification would take place ( inside Dhaka/ outside Dhaka?). Can I process the application in Dhaka with the help of my relatives? Please reply if anyone would have gone through the same situation.

Thank you!

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear all,
I am going to apply for my PCC soon. Currently, I am residing in Canada. In my MR-passport, the current address is in Dhaka and the permanent address is in outside Dhaka. However, no one is currently living in my present address that was mentioned in the passport. In this case, does anyone know, where the verification would take place ( inside Dhaka/ outside Dhaka?). Can I process the application in Dhaka with the help of my relatives? Please reply if anyone would have gone through the same situation.

Thank you!
I had a similar issue with my wife's pcc. My relatives were trying get her pcc from our address in dhaka, since her close relatives all live overseas. They had to get a certificate of nationality from local ward councillor first provingn that the address in dhaka is her current valid address.

Reactions: zhorapata

nadirakazi

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hello Experts / Seniors!

I have a different type of problem. I am accompanying with my spouse. Though I am not the applicant, but I can also gain some points on my IELTS & Education.

The problem is, I have done my Masters after B.Com - certificate course. Since I got my B.Sc., to get M.Com. I had to do B.Com. (1 Yr Certificate Course) first. And I did.

Now, should I assess my B.Com. from WES Certificate in addition with Masters? Or assessment of only Masters is enough? Note that there is no field for Certificate Course in WES Website.

Please suggest.
Hi, correct me if I'm wrong- you have 1 B.Sc, 1 B.com(cert), 1 Masters, 1 M.com? I think (I'm not sure) you need to submit all your study episodes after completing H.S.C. exam. So if possible send them all.

zhorapata

Apr 11, 2017
I had a similar issue with my wife's pcc. My relatives were trying get her pcc from our address in dhaka, since her close relatives all live overseas. They had to get a certificate of nationality from local ward councillor first provingn that the address in dhaka is her current valid address.
Hello there, thank you for your reply. So what I understood from your comments that your relatives first got the certificate of nationality from your relative's local world councillor stating that your wife's current valid address is your relatives address? Then your relatives submitted that certificate with the PCC application? Please correct me if I'm missing something. However, what does that "certificate of Nationality" means? Can you please clarify what informations were written there? If you don't mind can you please tell me Which year you got PCC for your wife and how long it took to get everything processed.
Thank you

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
Anyone from NSU who did ECA from WES?

Having tough time getting ECA completed from NSU. ECA status changed to "Waiting from verification from institution" on May 1st, however when I contacted NSU registrar office, they said they didn't get any email. I then called WES and they resent the email few days back, but NSU still didn't get any email. What to do now, any suggestion on how to resolve this issue?
Go to the registers office, sit there for the whole day till he doesn't send back the email to WES. Otherwise, it will take some time for you.

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello there, thank you for your reply. So what I understood from your comments that your relatives first got the certificate of nationality from your relative's local world councillor stating that your wife's current valid address is your relatives address? Then your relatives submitted that certificate with the PCC application? Please correct me if I'm missing something. However, what does that "certificate of Nationality" means? Can you please clarify what informations were written there? If you don't mind can you please tell me Which year you got PCC for your wife and how long it took to get everything processed.
Thank you
Sorry about the late reply. I wanted to confirm with my relatives on what they actually did. They had to get ward councillor's certificate from the local vicinity of her (my wife's) permanent address. You can view some samples in the link below. Once we got the ward councillor's certificate and applied online, it took us 7 days for us to get the pcc. You can apply online at http://pcc.police.gov.bd/
If you live overseas, first step is to get your passport attested from bangladesh embassy. You will find some videos on youtube showing step by step process on how to apply online and make a payment.

http://examplesfreebies.blogspot.com/2012/09/example-of-certificate_215.html

masuduzzaman

Oct 8, 2016
Go to the registers office, sit there for the whole day till he doesn't send back the email to WES. Otherwise, it will take some time for you.
I already went there, problem is they are not get any email from WES for me. So, they are saying what can they do if there is no email to reply.

Chiptole

Star Member
Jun 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I already went there, problem is they are not get any email from WES for me. So, they are saying what can they do if there is no email to reply.
Then you have to contact wes stating the problem. Sometimes the email goes missing. And make sure it does not end up in junk mail.

Jun 17, 2016
Got really excited to find a tread for Bangladeshi....1. Can anyone help me with gift deed - How and from where can I get one? Does it hv to be on a stamp paper? How much taka stamp paper?
2. Is taking up IELTS in Idb accepted? Advisable? Or british council is preferred?