+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI EXPRESS ENTRY APPLICANTS, LETS CONNECT HERE!

arifurrahman

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2016
Nomination.....
21-11-2016
AOR Received.
30-12-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016. Passed on 13-01-2017
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
06-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-03-2017
LANDED..........
01-07-2017 (In Sha Allah)
International Organization of Migration has offered me Emirates ticket from Dhaka to Toronto in July at 89,500/-. Do you guys think it's a good deal to take? Other agents are asking for way more.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hi

I have got my ITA,but as I have not prepared all of my documents so I have not started "continue with my application".

These are my issues:

1. I have applied for my PCC in Bangladesh but status is showing same "under verification" for more than 5 days.They have not contacted me either.Is it normal?

2.Also I have cashed out sanchaypatra and had a FD done under my name but it was made on April,will it be a problem if I submit the certificate from bank where it is written about FD and amount or do I need to give a LOE for the big amount of money which came after I have liquidated the sanchaypatra which by the way it was gift from my dad?

3.Can someone tell me about the Medicals?How it is done?Do we make an appointment?Do we need some kind of Identification?Do we do it before submitting the application, do we need to upload the results or is it send directly from the Doctors?Can someone share their experience?

4. I have already got one employment certificate from my HR,one payslip and also salary certificate from my Accounts. Just waiting for the Recommendation letter from My Supervisor,Do I need anything else ? I will be showing salary account's statement to show the amounts of last six months.Also in the Recommendation letter do I mention my recent position and department or do I mention from the start because my HR just gave a letter about my recent position but the date he put is when I started.I started as Assistant System Engineer but now I am a System Engineer, I started on 2014 but got promoted on 2015. I am claiming points for the entire duration. Do I mention both positions or just the recent?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Lifehack

tahminaml

Oct 19, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2017
AOR Received.
28-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront 11.02.17
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-03-2017
Passport Req..
10-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
19-09-2017
LANDED..........
03-03-2018
Anyone got medical passed?

Reactions: sam_15

shammi.polen

Jul 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07/04/2016
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
Not Needed
Passport Req..
14-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2017
arifurrahman said:
International Organization of Migration has offered me Emirates ticket from Dhaka to Toronto in July at 89,500/-. Do you guys think it's a good deal to take? Other agents are asking for way more.
If your final destination is Toronto, take Turkish Air. It is cheaper and it will give you 3 luggages (without carryon) , 23KG each.

Hope it helps!

rkrobinbd

Star Member
Mar 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Is there anyone in this group who have exchanged UK driving license for a canadian one?

Thanks

bunny2015

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
It would be great if anyone could answer the following questions:

1. What are the documents required to proof work experience from past and present employers from Bangladesh? Because, there are many companies who still pay in cash, or do not provide pay slips... it would be great if anyone could help, and inform how you went ahead with these documents...

2. Does anyone have experience getting PCC from Singapore while staying in BD? Do you need ITA or a letter from CIC? and how do you provide fingerprints?

msmonir

May 6, 2017
Dear All,
Greetings!
i would like to know the process of National University, Bangladesh for helping me regarding ECA.
Could anyone help me in this regard?
i badly need it.

Thanks in advance.

aspire4canada

May 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am currently residing outside Bangladesh and would like to know how to get my ECA done for my bachelors degree from Dhaka University. The type of info I am looking for are the following:
1) What will be the best ECA service to use, in terms of time/ efficiency/ performance?
2) What is the process? Do I contact the registrar's office, can they sent my documents directly or how do I apply/ make them post my certificate/ mark sheets copy to Canada?
3) Estimated time to do the whole thing, i.e. from beginning of application to getting the ECA.

Thanks a lot in advance, really appreciate the good work CanadaVisa is doing for us folks. Any form of answer will be highly appreciated.

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Hi

I have got my ITA,but as I have not prepared all of my documents so I have not started "continue with my application".

These are my issues:

1. I have applied for my PCC in Bangladesh but status is showing same "under verification" for more than 5 days.They have not contacted me either.Is it normal?

2.Also I have cashed out sanchaypatra and had a FD done under my name but it was made on April,will it be a problem if I submit the certificate from bank where it is written about FD and amount or do I need to give a LOE for the big amount of money which came after I have liquidated the sanchaypatra which by the way it was gift from my dad?

3.Can someone tell me about the Medicals?How it is done?Do we make an appointment?Do we need some kind of Identification?Do we do it before submitting the application, do we need to upload the results or is it send directly from the Doctors?Can someone share their experience?

4. I have already got one employment certificate from my HR,one payslip and also salary certificate from my Accounts. Just waiting for the Recommendation letter from My Supervisor,Do I need anything else ? I will be showing salary account's statement to show the amounts of last six months.Also in the Recommendation letter do I mention my recent position and department or do I mention from the start because my HR just gave a letter about my recent position but the date he put is when I started.I started as Assistant System Engineer but now I am a System Engineer, I started on 2014 but got promoted on 2015. I am claiming points for the entire duration. Do I mention both positions or just the recent?

Thank you in advance for answering my queries.

Regards
Lifehack
1. its not normal bro. now a days it takes only 2-3 days to contact u back.
2. i m not sure but i guess its may create prob. sanchaypatra is gud enough to prove the funds.
3. make the payment and go the doc chamber. they will do the medical and give you a form. u just need to submit it with ur application.the doc chamber will send the doc directly to the CIC.
4. better submit your appointment letter with these too. other letters are fyn.

Reactions: mok_kab

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Hello Everyone,

I am currently residing outside Bangladesh and would like to know how to get my ECA done for my bachelors degree from Dhaka University. The type of info I am looking for are the following:
1) What will be the best ECA service to use, in terms of time/ efficiency/ performance?
2) What is the process? Do I contact the registrar's office, can they sent my documents directly or how do I apply/ make them post my certificate/ mark sheets copy to Canada?
3) Estimated time to do the whole thing, i.e. from beginning of application to getting the ECA.

Thanks a lot in advance, really appreciate the good work CanadaVisa is doing for us folks. Any form of answer will be highly appreciated.
do your ECA from WES which is most reliable1.
make the payment online, collect the payment slip along with a form(will be provided to u by WES), go your uni with the photocopies of certificate and mark sheet. they will verify those papers and sealed it, then u need to courier is to WES.
its gonna take around 1 month to finish the process.

Reactions: aspire4canada

adnan16666

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2016
Nomination.....
09-09-2016 (SINP EE)
AOR Received.
11-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
It would be great if anyone could answer the following questions:

1. What are the documents required to proof work experience from past and present employers from Bangladesh? Because, there are many companies who still pay in cash, or do not provide pay slips... it would be great if anyone could help, and inform how you went ahead with these documents...

2. Does anyone have experience getting PCC from Singapore while staying in BD? Do you need ITA or a letter from CIC? and how do you provide fingerprints?
1. collect as much relevant docs u can, like appointment letter, promotion letter, recommendation letter etc.

Reactions: bunny2015

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have applied for BD PCC online for myself and my wife. Mine was ready in 7 days, but my wife's pcc application was rejected and was told to reapply with ward councillor's certificate. We live in the US. My wife's current address in BD is different from her permanent address on passport. That's probably why we need a ward councillor's certificate. Did anyone else need a ward councillor's certificate? If so, should I get it from the ward of her current address, she is applying under or her permanent address on passport? Any help would be much appreciated.