Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Abullah said:
According to ECA B.Sc. Eng. is 4 years and M. Eng. is 1.5 years.
If your ECA Master's Equivalency is 1.5 years, may be you need to put 1 years.. because in other cases, like, Job experience, you need to select the lower values if you are in between.. In anywayz, there is no point difference between 1 year or 2 years master's equivalency..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
f1ahmed said:
2009 April 07-2010 March 31st.............NOC 2233 (Foreign)
2010 April 1st - 2011 Feb 28th.............NOC 2173 (Foreign)
2011 March 1st- 2013 May 15th...........NOC 2173 (Foreign)
2013 October 7th- 2014 Dec 15th.........NOC 2173 (Canada)
2014 Dec 15th- present......................NOC 1122 (Canada)

What do you think? how many years of foreign experience should i claim? what should be my primary NOC? would there be any problem as my current NOC is different from my last Canadian experience?
As It Seems You have Continuous foreign Experience from April 07, 2009 - May 15, 2013, means you can safely consider 3 years atleast if not 4 years.. That should be Ok as maximum foreign experience points are for 3 years.. And may be you should select 2173 as your primary NOC as you have most experience in that.. Although for EE there is no NOC specific quota, but still it is safe to select the longest one, i believe..

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
hamidur said:
Congrats.. What was your score?
Hi hamidur, thanks for wishing. I knew I was going to invited at the very first draw, but I was not able to apply due to sent my passport Bangladesh to be updated digital and they took forever thus I couldn't take language test without passport, it has been sent in Dec 2014 and came back to me March 16, 2015. I was very disappointed of their service it has taken 3 and half months. So I have submitted my EE profile Aril 7, long story anyways you have asked my score, its 977. :) Wish you will get soon.

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
It might be a silly question but really wanted to be sure: how long IELTS score remains valid? 1 or 2 year?? thanks.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
f1ahmed said:
It might be a silly question but really wanted to be sure: how long IELTS score remains valid? 1 or 2 year?? thanks.
2 years

f1ahmed

Nov 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
30-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
05-01-2016
LANDED..........
18-02-2016
iceberge said:
Wow, That's Great! i heard from someone that for CIC immigration purpose it remains valid only for 1 year. Anyway I'm happy. Now just waiting for the WES, ECA. Its been 52 days........cant wait anymore..

new_day

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Dear All Bangladeshi applicants
can you share your points here to get a picture of real scenario.
I will publish mine after submitting my profile.
Thanks in advance.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
new_day said:
Dear All Bangladeshi applicants
can you share your points here to get a picture of real scenario.
I will publish mine after submitting my profile.
Thanks in advance.
Mine 438.. We can have some idea about the points structure from EE global spreadsheet.. Around 1000 entry is there out of 22000 already registered EE profiles..

riaz017

Feb 24, 2012
Hello seniors,

I am in a big confusion about my on processed ECA. My bachelor is from "The University of Asia Pacific" which is now "University of Asia Pacific". University changed the name few years ago, but in our time it was with 'The'.

Now the problem is, when i submitted my ECA i wrote "University of Asia Pacific" although my certificates and transcripts carry the name with 'The'.

Please advise me what should i do? should i inform WES to change the name or stay quite?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
riaz017 said:
Hello seniors,

I am in a big confusion about my on processed ECA. My bachelor is from "The University of Asia Pacific" which is now "University of Asia Pacific". University changed the name few years ago, but in our time it was with 'The'.

Now the problem is, when i submitted my ECA i wrote "University of Asia Pacific" although my certificates and transcripts carry the name with 'The'.

Please advise me what should i do? should i inform WES to change the name or stay quite?
In don't think so it would bother you too much , but still you should've been keep the same name as on your transcripts, samething happend to me . While I was studying that time university name and now is different , I used the name which is on my transcripts. I would tell you to email WES and explain the situation to be changed the nam. If they dont do it dont panic yourself . It is nothing to be worry. Hope it helps.

riaz017

Feb 24, 2012
iceberge said:
In don't think so it would bother you too much , but still you should've been keep the same name as on your transcripts, samething happend to me . While I was studying that time university name and now is different , I used the name which is on my transcripts. I would tell you to email WES and explain the situation to be changed the nam. If they dont do it dont panic yourself . It is nothing to be worry. Hope it helps.
Thanks a lot for sharing your opinion. I am going to send them an email about this.

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Dear All
I have a query about selecting the level of education in EE profile.
My ECA report says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)"

So in that case while completing the EE profile do I have to add bachelor and postgraduate diploma separately? if so what should I select under level of education in both cases?
should I select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years in both cases? Or I will select "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for bachelor degree and for postgraduate diploma I will select " Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years " please advice

Same confusion with my spouse ECA as well it says..Bachelor's degree (four years) and master's degree

What we will select our level of education?

thanks in advance!

Shipper

Star Member
Dec 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa/SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tarek_972 said:
Dear All
I have a query about selecting the level of education in EE profile.
My ECA report says "Bachelor's degree (four years) and postgraduate diploma (one
year)"

So in that case while completing the EE profile do I have to add bachelor and postgraduate diploma separately? if so what should I select under level of education in both cases?
should I select Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years in both cases? Or I will select "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute" for bachelor degree and for postgraduate diploma I will select " Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years " please advice

Same confusion with my spouse ECA as well it says..Bachelor's degree (four years) and master's degree

What we will select our level of education?

thanks in advance!
In your case, select "Two or more.." in all fields (for degree level and ECA level both)

In your wife's case, select Bachelor for Bachelor and Masters for Masters.

tarek_972

May 8, 2012
Shipper said:
In your case, select "Two or more.." in all fields (for degree level and ECA level both)

In your wife's case, select Bachelor for Bachelor and Masters for Masters.
Thanks dear Shipper!