NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Dear Bangladeshi Express Entry Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!!!

From now onwards, let us discuss Express Entry issues in this thread and help each other to solve those so that we can achieve our desired results. Since there are lots of country specific issues; this thread can be really helpful to all Bangladeshi applicants. Let us share our experiences and expectations elaborately and thus be useful to each other. Please invite others to join this thread, especially them who already posses valuable experiences from previous years.

To begin with, we can share our CRS points, NOC category and Application status.

Regards

Hamidur

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
CRS Point - 438
NOC - 0131
Application Status - Open

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
ABC of Canadian Express Entry Program,2015.

Prerequisite for Express Entry,FSW Option.

1. Language test which could be IELTS,CELPIP or TEF based on your primary language(English or French)
Note:If you are married,it is advisable that Principal Applicant(PA) & his/her spouse take the language test.Test to be taken for English is the General Training option(GT).

2.Evaluation of Academic credential(ECA)
You must as a matter of urgency send your academic transcripts and certificate to appointed Canadian bodies for assessment.This assessment is purely for Immigration purposes.Note:If you attended a Canadian institution,there is no need for such evaluation.

Designated organizations for ECAs

You can arrange to get your assessment from:
• Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
http://learn.utoronto.ca/international-professionals/comparative-education-service-ces/immigration
• International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
http://www.icascanada.ca/fsw/home.aspx
• World Education Services
http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/
• Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
• Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

HOW DO I CALCULATE MY SCORE UNDER EXPRESS ENTRY
The maximum point any candidate can attain under the express entry is 1,200(600 points from yourself based on some criteria and 600 points from either Job offer or province nomination).Use this link to calculate your points.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

EXPRESS ENTRY STEPS (EXPRESS ENTRY PROFILE SET-UP MADE EASY)

STEP 1:Determine your eligibility using the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp
Sample of eligibility report, you will obtain if done correctly must generate Personal reference code.
Note:The Personal reference code generated during this process is valid for 2 months only and if not used before expiration,applicant must conduct the eligibility process again.
Once the above result is obtained,follow through the steps to carry your Express Entry profile by creating MyCIC account via step 3 above or use the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/e-services/mycic.asp#login
From this link click on Continue to GCKey and you must have the screen shown below
Click on Register for a new GCKey if you don't have an account before but if you are returning just sign in with your user ID and Password.

Step 2:On MyCIC account created,you will then see the statement below meaning you are on the right path,if not start over again.
Welcome to MyCIC, Applicant Full names will be shown.

Step 3:Click on Express Entry and set up your profile.
At the stage of building your profile,the 2 prerequisite(Language test & ECA report) mentioned above will be needed and are mandatory.
The result of EE profiling must look like this
Date :MM DD,YYYY
Express Entry Profile number:EE000XXXXXX
Your name:JOHN PETER PAUL
Your email address:xxxxxxxxx @ hotmail.com

1.Your Express Entry Profile number E000XXXXXX(ALPHANUMERIC)
2.Your Job seeker validation code: XXXX(4 DIGIT CODE)

Step 4:This is the final step
Register with the Job Bank using the result of the EE profile above.
Once all the steps are properly executed,you will get messages in your MyCIC account and you are now in the pool to be drawn.

JOB OFFER SEARCH
If you are looking for jobs in Canada,you must design your resume meeting the Canadian standard format as well as preparing a cover letter using the link below:
https://seekers.jobbank.gc.ca/commun-common/conditions-terms.aspx?new=1
Resume and cover letter format can be obtained from the link above.
Wishing you good luck in your Canadian Immigration pursuits.
FAQ
1.How do I know if I am selected?
Please always check MyCIC account messages as well as your email for NOTIFICATION
2.What should I expect from CIC if selected?
You will receive ITA(Invitation to Apply) which must be used within 60days of receiving such inviation
3.Can I decline ITA?
Yes but this action must be communicated to CIC before the expiration of ITA.
4.Do I need Proof of Fund(POF)?
Yes,if you are nominated by Province and No,if you have job offer.
5.After ITA what is the next thing?
You will complete all the relevant forms,pay fees,undergo medical(medical based on instructions from local visa office) and upload supporting documents for further review.

~~ Information Source from another thread of this forum

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Number of Draws and ITA so far...

5th Draw | March 21, 2015 | 1,620 invitations were issued for a minimum score of 481 points.

4th Draw | March 5, 2015 | 1,187 invitations were issued for a minimum score of 735 points.

3rd Draw | February 21, 2015 | 849 invitations were issued for a minimum score of 808 points.

2nd Draw | February 07, 2015 | 779 invitations were issued for a minimum score of 818 points.

1st Draw | January 31, 2015 | 779 invitations were issued for a minimum score of 886 points.

nila010

Feb 1, 2015
Hello seniors,
I will apply EE next month but I have a question about fund. I am doing a job as an Asst. Manager Accounts & I receive my salary by bank so I dont have any pay slip. I have received 15 lac tk from my brother (It was our parents liquid money but they r no more so it is our total asset) yesterday for EE purpose & I will return it after two years. Now my main intention is to make a FDR (My own name) in a bank for 1 year. But a question in my mind how can I prove that is it my money?? Fixed deposit document is enough for proof of fund?? Is it essential to prove that how can achieve this money? Than what can I do?

rayhan0701

Apr 13, 2011
I have some query regarding education level. I have done my ECA from WES but i am confused with the result. I have BBA and MBA degree from a private university in Bangladesh. But in the assessment WES only give me a Bachelor's Degree (4 years).

Canadian Equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (four years)

Breakdown in as follows:
BBA (4 years)- Bangladesh
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree (3 years)

MBA (2 years)- Bangladesh
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree* (4 years)
*The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with
study previously completed.

My question is which option should i choose?
1. Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

2. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

Thanks in advance

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
nila010 said:
Hello seniors,
I will apply EE next month but I have a question about fund. I am doing a job as an Asst. Manager Accounts & I receive my salary by bank so I dont have any pay slip. I have received 15 lac tk from my brother (It was our parents liquid money but they r no more so it is our total asset) yesterday for EE purpose & I will return it after two years. Now my main intention is to make a FDR (My own name) in a bank for 1 year. But a question in my mind how can I prove that is it my money?? Fixed deposit document is enough for proof of fund?? Is it essential to prove that how can achieve this money? Than what can I do?
Answer to your first question regarding Pay slip: Pay Slips are usually suggested as a proof of Job Experience.. But if you don't have any pay slip, then it is not a big problem.. In anyways, you have to provide experience letter from your Employer with Salary information for each year.. Pay slip can only make your case stronger.. BTW, you may also provide bank statement which can proof evidence of Salary transaction.

Regarding proof of fund: You don't need to worry about source of your money. You just need to provide bank certificates which shows your account status. It is advised by many that your account should be 6 months old which proofs that money is only yours.. but many also differs the idea.. but it is always better to have a mature account to eliminate doubts.. FDR is a good mode of proof of fund.. you can go with that.. Personally I like 3 months skim.. because if i need to withdraw my accounts say in case I need to migrate, then it will be convenient with 3 months..

Hope it will help..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
rayhan0701 said:
I have some query regarding education level. I have done my ECA from WES but i am confused with the result. I have BBA and MBA degree from a private university in Bangladesh. But in the assessment WES only give me a Bachelor's Degree (4 years).

Canadian Equivalency:
Bachelor's degree (four years)

Breakdown in as follows:
BBA (4 years)- Bangladesh
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree (3 years)

MBA (2 years)- Bangladesh
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's Degree* (4 years)
*The equivalency for this credential is stated in conjunction with
study previously completed.

My question is which option should i choose?
1. Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute.

2. Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

Thanks in advance

Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years.

As they assess your education as Bachelor's degree, unfortunately you may not get points for Master's degree.. :(

Ram_29

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
Ottawa , Ontario,Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
22-08-2018
AOR Received.
27-081989
Med's Done....
20-09-2018
Dear Altruist,

I have applied in FSW 2014 under 1112 category at Nov 10 ,2014 (received by CIC) .When my application reached at CIC my CAP already filled . After That I am waiting for my file back at my address but until today (5 months) i did not get my file . I am worried that , Is my file missing? will my bank draft valid? moreover there are some original documents which may need if i will select at express entry system.

Dear All, I am very much worried about that , if anyone know about anything how to get the status of my file / application please help me .
hamidur said:
Dear Bangladeshi Express Entry Applicants,

WELCOME TO ALL!!!

From now onwards, let us discuss Express Entry issues in this thread and help each other to solve those so that we can achieve our desired results. Since there are lots of country specific issues; this thread can be really helpful to all Bangladeshi applicants. Let us share our experiences and expectations elaborately and thus be useful to each other. Please invite others to join this thread, especially them who already posses valuable experiences from previous years.

To begin with, we can share our CRS points, NOC category and Application status.

Regards

Hamidur

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Ram_29 said:
Dear Altruist,

I have applied in FSW 2014 under 1112 category at Nov 10 ,2014 (received by CIC) .When my application reached at CIC my CAP already filled . After That I am waiting for my file back at my address but until today (5 months) i did not get my file . I am worried that , Is my file missing? will my bank draft valid? moreover there are some original documents which may need if i will select at express entry system.

Dear All, I am very much worried about that , if anyone know about anything how to get the status of my file / application please help me .
Unfortunately, we are in same Boat.. I also applied for FSW 2014 on November 21, 2014 but NOC cap was reached on November 20th. I am also waiting for my returned package. Bank draft will be automatically dissolved after 6 months if not encashed and you should get back your money, AFAIK. It is a grey area for me as well.

Regarding original documents, Like IELTS and WES, I kept scanned copy and hopefully those will be enough if i need to show proof. if you don't get back your returned packages on time, then you can apply for duplicate copy of IELTS. WES sent you two copy of reports i believe and you should have one copy in your hand at this moment. Otherwise, you need to order a duplicate copy. Other original document like PCC will not be any use as it is valid for 6 months from the day of issuing, AFAIK.

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Did anybody from Bangladesh go ITA?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
Please help me, I'm creating EE profile, How should I answer this question >>

>> "What funds (Canadian dollars) does XX have available to bring to Canada to support XX and his/her family?"

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
6th Draw completed On march 27, Total 1637 ITA with Cutoff Point 453.. Keeping my finger crossed for next Draw..

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
iceberge said:
Please help me, I'm creating EE profile, How should I answer this question >>

>> "What funds (Canadian dollars) does XX have available to bring to Canada to support XX and his/her family?"
This is the fund required for you as Proof of fund so that when you are there is Canada you have enough money in your hand to run your family. If you have Job offer, you don't need to show that fund.. Fund requirement depends on the size of your family.. Please see following link to determine your fund requirement.. You need to provide bank statement as your POF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Does anyone know how to pay fee from Bangladesh if anyone gets ITA? Previously, For FSW14 many of us sent DD through SCB. But from EE, you need to perform Credit Card payments. Do any Bank inside Bangladesh are providing this service?