+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
I am also confused with Simon Blue's below posting. As per various applicant's/posting/forums, remain silent to be treated as a positive answer who wish to continue immigration against Withdrawn Letter of CIC. So, maximum applicant's like me were silent to reply to CIC.

My friend informed that his colleague also received such letter and he replied positively and after sending his letter, he received another letter after six months for submission of all final documents.

Dear Simon Blue,

Could you pls advise AOR date of your friend's colleague who got the letter from CIC for submission of all final documents. Pls reply....

Best rgds,

tito_cse

Jun 3, 2009
Dear experts/seniors
I applied for faster program(0213) on first week of March,2009 and got my AOR on 16th of April.I am working in a company where the designation that declared by CIC website are not available(Like..computer systems manager...etc.)I am working as an Asst. Manager and my job profile are allmost same(90%matched) as like as the requirement.Now its the time to submit the experience/reference letter.From my boss,what type of designation I asked for to write on experience certificate?If I gave the Asst. Manager as a designation,will it be a problem?I joined at the company on 2005 as a Senior officer and I promoted as Asst. Manager on January,2009.Now if I submit my original appointment letter where I appointed as a senior officer and then submit the Reference letter that will show me as Asst. Manager.......what will be the problem?
I can manage my boss to write an experience letter for me as Computer Systems Manager,but I think its not authentic.But if there is no any other option,then I have to manage my boss.Another thing that I am in this company for last 4yrs and 8 months but I worked here as Senior officer for last 4 yrs and 2 months and as Asst.Manager for last 6 months only.
Experts,please help me.

Thanks

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed in BIQ Hong Kong)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2006 for Québec and 13-08-2008 for Federal
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
14-08-2008 as per CSQ received on 28-05-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
21-06-2007 in BIQ Hong Kong Waived for Singapore
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
Dear Bangladeshi Brothers (Till this date only brothers),

It is really great to see that you all have well started to heat up our FORUM. Did you notice that our Pakistani brothers have also started to organize their own forum? Let us greet them from the core of our warm hearts and wish them all the best.

I have a request to each of you..... please try to post something regularly. And Please try to gather and post as many Information as you can. Be sure that these Information must be useful to ALL Bangladeshi and other PR applicants.

Please try to make our Forum "Lively & Interesting". You are always welcome to take initiative in narrating your cool and colourful experiences (sometimes may be not at all cool and colourful) while preparing your PR applications and necessary documents.

Write about your vision as you all dream of getting established in Canada one day. Share information, on how you plan to get a job there or set your own business. All that will give me pleasure, when you will start writing writing and writing.

Believe me, it is seeded in all of you, who can change this world, who can rebuild this world; You can MAKE IT HAPPEN. In case, If you can not reap it for yourself; DO NOT BOTHER.........RETRY.....IF NOT POSSIBLE FOR YOU; DO IT FOR YOUR BROTHERS and SISTERS; MAKE IT SURE FOR YOUR CHILDREN...FOR OUR NEXT GENERATION.

Cheers!

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
NOTICE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION STATUS

Dear All;

Please be advised about the following information regarding "ONLINE CLIENT STATUS CHECK". Thank you all.

Sohel09

**Please note that the Client Application Status and Change of Address service will be unavailable from 4:00:00 PM EDT, Friday, June 5, 2009 until 2:00:00 PM EDT, Saturday, June 6, 2009, so that CIC can maintain the system.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
tito_cse said:
Dear experts/seniors
I applied for faster program(0213) on first week of March,2009 and got my AOR on 16th of April.I am working in a company where the designation that declared by CIC website are not available(Like..computer systems manager...etc.)I am working as an Asst. Manager and my job profile are allmost same(90%matched) as like as the requirement.Now its the time to submit the experience/reference letter.From my boss,what type of designation I asked for to write on experience certificate?If I gave the Asst. Manager as a designation,will it be a problem?I joined at the company on 2005 as a Senior officer and I promoted as Asst. Manager on January,2009.Now if I submit my original appointment letter where I appointed as a senior officer and then submit the Reference letter that will show me as Asst. Manager.......what will be the problem?
I can manage my boss to write an experience letter for me as Computer Systems Manager,but I think its not authentic.But if there is no any other option,then I have to manage my boss.Another thing that I am in this company for last 4yrs and 8 months but I worked here as Senior officer for last 4 yrs and 2 months and as Asst.Manager for last 6 months only.
Experts,please help me.

Thanks
Hello tito_cse;

Welcome to our forum. Your question is a burning one in recent days. I think, one of our Senior members, Syed has already expressed his opinion regarding similar queries few times.

Dear Syed, have you got something to say for tito_cse once again? However, as I have already mentioned, It is a burning question in recent days. Please check the link and let us know about your evaluations. Thank you.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/regarding-0213-computer-and-information-systems-managers-t19799.0.html

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear Jewel and Rafiq,

Actually I am not sure that when she was applied for immigration. But final letter came after 6 months sending response to CIC Singapore. Perhaps, I believe that her due date was near while she replied. Therefore, she got final letter for document submission.

I applied on Feb 2007 and AOR received at end of Feb 07 from CIC.

I also received letter on end of Feb 09 to reply whether I am interested to immigrate in Canada. I have replied positively.

Anyway, would you please feedback how long I have to show bank statement while sending final document? Is it 6 months/ 1year / 2 year for FSW program.

Is it acceptable bank certificate confirming the final balance?

Awaiting for reply

Thanks all of you.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
SaimonBlue said:
Dear Jewel and Rafiq,

Actually I am not sure that when she was applied for immigration. But final letter came after 6 months sending response to CIC Singapore. Perhaps, I believe that her due date was near while she replied. Therefore, she got final letter for document submission.

I also received letter on end of Feb 09 to reply whether I am interested to immigrate in Canada. I have replied positively.

Anyway, would you please feedback how long I have to show bank statement while sending final document? Is it 6 months/ 1year / 2 year for FSW program.

Awaiting for reply

Thanks all of you.
- Bank certificate confirming the final balance is acceptable. So far my understanding is that CIC/ Canada immigration system is pretty flexible about this. Like they do not ask that you have to put the balance in bank account for 1 year or 2 years.
You may collect the letter from your bank, ask the manager to sign and date it. You can prepare the letter like this, Mr. XYZ is a client of ABC bank since 200X. His account number is........... His final blance in the account is BD tk. ............ equivalent to CDN$.......... (approximately).

If you have some transactions with the bank for a while, voluntarily you can take print out of those transactions and attach it with the bank certificate.

Wish you all the best.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
habib890 said:
SaimonBlue said:
Dear Jewel and Rafiq,

Awaiting for reply

Thanks all of you.
- Bank certificate confirming the final balance is acceptable. So far my understanding is that CIC/ Canada immigration system is pretty flexible about this. Like they do not ask that you have to put the balance in bank account for 1 year or 2 years.
You may collect the letter from your bank, ask the manager to sign and date it. You can prepare the letter like this, Mr. XYZ is a client of ABC bank since 200X. His account number is........... His final blance in the account is BD tk. ............ equivalent to CDN$.......... (approximately).

If you have some transactions with the bank for a while, voluntarily you can take print out of those transactions and attach it with the bank certificate.

Wish you all the best.
Dear Jewel, Rafiq and habib890;

Please let me write you about my personal opinion on the matter. It was posted by one of our Bangladeshi brothers (y7jt), on 24th of May'09 on "trackitt.com". He mentioned that "what I can understand from their document requirements (I guess u also understand)... that they want to make sure that I actually own the money and the fund didn't come to my accnt suddenly. So I think "the more wide is the statement... the more they ll be assured".

Thank you all.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear Sohel,

I also agree with you. CIC actually wants to see bank statement in number of months or years. They want to make sure how much money actually I have owned, not borrowed someone else. So far I heard that this bank statement depends on country to country.

My question was how long normally CIC ask for bank statement for Bangladeshi candidate?
Because I need to accumulate and build healthy statement gradually before time approach.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
SaimonBlue said:
Dear Sohel,

I also agree with you. CIC actually wants to see bank statement in number of months or years. They want to make sure how much money actually I have owned, not borrowed someone else. So far I heard that this bank statement depends on country to country.

My question was how long normally CIC ask for bank statement for Bangladeshi candidate?
Because I need to accumulate and build healthy statement gradually before time approach.

Appreciate your reply.

Thanks.
Dear SaimonBlue,

Thank you very much for your query. Well, it is true that there is yet no "Time span" for the minimum length of an account. So, it can be quite tricky as I have mentioned that "the more wide is the statement... the more they will be assured". However, I personally think that "One year statement" should do fine. Well, that's what I have done. But once again, it is just my personal assumption.

For further inquiries please check the following link;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Thank you.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
Have had my baby's medical done

Dear All,

Yesterday, 4th of June’ 2009, I had had my baby’s medical tests done. For babies it is quite simple…they just take measurement of Head, Height and Weight. Then the doctor does a common (as it seems from out side) practice with his / her stethoscope. And, that’s all for a child. Where as an adult should pass through Eye test, Blood test, Chest X-ray, and measure weight in addition.

You know that there is a list of DMPs (Designated Medical Practitioners) in Bangladesh and all of them are based in Dhaka. Please check the following link;

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2001&CountryName=Bangladesh

Please note that all these doctors do not charge the same. For an example, at Dr.
Abdul Wahab’s place the charge is Taka, 2000/= per adult. And Taka, 900/= per child. Plus there is Taka, 1000/= for mailing charge (usually by TNT, which may cover medical reports of the whole family if weight is not too much) to Singapore. But, with Dr.
Merlyn Rebecca Rosario the charge is Taka, 3000/= per adult. So, please contact all of them (as there are only 5 of them) to verify the charges and to make an appointment (if necessary).

Thank you.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Dear All,

When I have applied in simplified application process my education year was 16 years. SSC+HSC+B.com(pass)+MBA. These education allow me 22 points out of 25. Perhaps the time of final document submission will take another 1 year. My question is If I study another 1 year then the total education year will be 17 years that equivalent to total 25 points out of 25. Shall I claim to CIC extra 3 points for education for studying another 1 year.

I plan to study Post Graduate Diploma in BIMS in Financial Management.

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
SaimonBlue said:
Dear All,

When I have applied in simplified application process my education year was 16 years. SSC+HSC+B.com(pass)+MBA. These education allow me 22 points out of 25. Perhaps the time of final document submission will take another 1 year. My question is If I study another 1 year then the total education year will be 17 years that equivalent to total 25 points out of 25. Shall I claim to CIC extra 3 points for education for studying another 1 year.

I plan to study Post Graduate Diploma in BIMS in Financial Management.

Your valuable suggestion will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.
Dear SaimonBlue;

Thank you very much for your question. Well, I suppose that you can calculate and mention only completed educational periods / years. Not even the current / ongoing educational year.

I know, in simplified process, cases are assessed very quickly. Still, you may have always a good chance after completion of your study to update any information regarding anything (that corresponds to the questionnaires on the application forms) to claim extra / more points in a later date (but surely before the decision is made).

Does any one else have other information for SaimonBlue please?!!!!

Thank you.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear all Bangladeshi friends

I was absent in this forum about a week. Sorry for that. Hope to continue communicating with you all.

Good luck.

SYED

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Dear SaimonBlue
To get full 25 points, you may think of further study. But before deciding or further 1 yera study only to get full 25 points please reconsider the following things:

Your points as per present position (67 points required, that you know). If you are married, you will get points for your apouse.

Your language ability (16 points for English, and 16 points for French). You can think about this criteria to add points.

Even after completion of 1 year of further study, you have to think whether you will be elligible for other criteria, like ministerial list (if NOC list is to be considered). Analyze and assume what may happen after 1 year regarding the ministerial list. You may not be elligible if you have 67 points but not included in ministerial list. Actually we do not know whether the list will continue or will be changed.

Reconsider yourself and decide.

However, if you have enough time and money you may study in BIMS for another 1 year.

Good luck.

SYED