Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
syedrahman1980 said:
Dear SaimonBlue
As per CIC's requirement for proof of fund DPS should be acceptable. But in my opinion the fund should be accumulated in one account to show them. This may reduce hassle; statements from different accounts of different banks may create unnecessary queries. I heard that (not sure) CIC is trying to avoid interview and they want to take decision on the documents that available. So make your documents as clear as possible.

Probably documents of property is not required to proof about the financial matters. If other members can confirm.

How do you think about the property documents ?

Good luck.

SYED
Hello Syed;

AVOID INTERVIEW?! Now this can be a matter for GREAT CONCERN for many applicants. Where and how did you hear about it?

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
Brother Sohail.....please also keep an eye on Pakistan Application forum and helping People with their questions......Thanking you in Advance

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore (Processed in BIQ Hong Kong)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-07-2006 for Québec and 13-08-2008 for Federal
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
14-08-2008 as per CSQ received on 28-05-2008
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
21-06-2007 in BIQ Hong Kong Waived for Singapore
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
Hot-Lier said:
Brother Sohail.....please also keep an eye on Pakistan Application forum and helping People with their questions......Thanking you in Advance
Hello Hot-Lier;

Thanks a lot for your advice. Well, it certainly would be a great pleasure within our (everyone from the "ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM") capacity.

We wish all our Pakistani Brothers and Sisters and their Families "BEST OF LUCK"!

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
HOW TO COLLECT THE PCC FOR DHAKA RESIDENTS

All Dhaka residents must collect their PCC / Police Clearance Certificate from the DMP Head Quarter in Ramna. Please be sure, it is obviously not the Ramna Thana, but near the Police Station.

In the DMP, they call it a "One Stop Service", which in reality takes around one week to receive a PCC.

To claim the PCC from the Ramna DMP, Each applicant / claimer of the PCC is supposed to go through the following procedures;

a) Pay and Collect a Receipt/Chaalan (3 copies, one for the Bank, One for the DMP and One for you) from any "Sonali Bank" of Taka250/=

* Now there is a 13 digit code to mention at the TOP of this Receipt which is 1220100012681, be careful to mention it properly.

b) Go to the DMP Head Quarter in Ramna with that Receipt and a copy of your passport and an APPLICATION (with your signature) clarifying why you need a PCC. (I would recommend carrying your passport as well as two copies of PP size recent photographs, just in case).

c) Take a Receipt from the Duty officer/clerk with a Delivery Date.

***Be sure, that there will be a Police Verification procedure done by your local Police Station/ Thana.
To receive an early result better you inform your Local PS, in advance regarding your Application in the DMP.

***Regarding Sonali Bank Chaalan, what should I say!? "Actually each branch is supposed to have it. I remember, I got it at Baridhara branch which is now moved to Nadda Bazaar, I could receive only one copy of the Chaalan, as I gave 50 taka Baksheesh to the Bank clerk. Then I had to make 3 copies for me of the Chaalan and gave the remaining copy back to the clerk. Well, it saved time for me than fumbling for it in another branch.

***About the application at the DMP, it is TIME saving, if you can prepare in advance simply on an A4 white page. For me and my wife's case I did not have to provide any PP size photo.

*** THE RESIDENTS OF OTHER CITIES AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST POLICE STATION/ THANA FOR INFORMATION.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
PROVINCIAL NOMINATION PROGRAMME INFORMATION REQUIRED

Could anyone please inform us about “how Bangladeshi citizens (never resided abroad), may receive a job offer in Canada to apply under the [provincial nomination programme]!” Actually, we may receive quite a few queries regarding this topic and Bangladeshis are usually not quite aware of their strength and weakness for such programme.

Thank you.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
It is very very difficult to find a job offer while living outside Canada...Only in exceptional cases while the skill is in high demand in that particular province, one shall get a job offer.

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Sohel09 said:
syedrahman1980 said:
Dear SaimonBlue
As per CIC's requirement for proof of fund DPS should be acceptable. But in my opinion the fund should be accumulated in one account to show them. This may reduce hassle; statements from different accounts of different banks may create unnecessary queries. I heard that (not sure) CIC is trying to avoid interview and they want to take decision on the documents that available. So make your documents as clear as possible.

Probably documents of property is not required to proof about the financial matters. If other members can confirm.

How do you think about the property documents ?

Good luck.

SYED
Hello Syed;

AVOID INTERVIEW?! Now this can be a matter for GREAT CONCERN for many applicants. Where and how did you hear about it?
The issue of Avoiding interview by CIC is discussed in this forum, but nobody could confirm that. CIC usually accepted almost all cases before the new law (38 NOC) has come up. I think they accepted almost all cases earlier (elligible for processing), now they got ground to reject more applications.

Moreover, present government is also demotivated to approve more and more immigrants. Arranging an interview makes trouble for CIC personnel and they may want to reduce complications as well as time. I heard very recently about some cases which are rejected on incomplete documents ground; in those cases CIC might ask for more documents or call an interview. But they did not.

This is the ground of believing the issue. But that does not mean CIC will not arrange any interview; rather they may reduce interviews.

As they made new law recently, we have to wait more to be sure about their actual procedures of processing the applications.

Thanks.

SYED

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
S.K said:
It is very very difficult to find a job offer while living outside Canada...Only in exceptional cases while the skill is in high demand in that particular province, one shall get a job offer.
I also think so.

SYED

syedrahman1980

Mar 28, 2009
Sohel09 said:

All Dhaka residents must collect their PCC / Police Clearance Certificate from the DMP Head Quarter in Ramna. Please be sure, it is obviously not the Ramna Thana, but near the Police Station.

In the DMP, they call it a "One Stop Service", which in reality takes around one week to receive a PCC.

To claim the PCC from the Ramna DMP, Each applicant / claimer of the PCC is supposed to go through the following procedures;

a) Pay and Collect a Receipt/Chaalan (3 copies, one for the Bank, One for the DMP and One for you) from any "Sonali Bank" of Taka250/=

* Now there is a 13 digit code to mention at the TOP of this Receipt which is 1220100012681, be careful to mention it properly.

b) Go to the DMP Head Quarter in Ramna with that Receipt and a copy of your passport and an APPLICATION (with your signature) clarifying why you need a PCC. (I would recommend carrying your passport as well as two copies of PP size recent photographs, just in case).

***Be sure, that there will be a Police Verification procedure done by your local Police Station/ Thana.
To receive an early result better you inform your Local PS, in advance regarding your Application in the DMP.

***Regarding Sonali Bank Chaalan, what should I say!? "Actually each branch is supposed to have it. I remember, I got it at Baridhara branch which is now moved to Nadda Bazaar, I could receive only one copy of the Chaalan, as I gave 50 taka Baksheesh to the Bank clerk. Then I had to make 3 copies for me of the Chaalan and gave the remaining copy back to the clerk. Well, it saved time for me than fumbling for it in another branch.

***About the application at the DMP, it is TIME saving, if you can prepare in advance simply on an A4 white page. For me and my wife's case I did not have to provide any PP size photo.

*** THE RESIDENTS OF OTHER CITIES AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR NEAREST POLICE STATION/ THANA FOR INFORMATION.
Dear Shohel09
Very helpful information. Thanks a lot.

Good luck.

SYED

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Passport Question

Dear All,
Good day. I am arranging to change my daughter's passport as earlier one has already been expired. As I know from the discussions of another thread that child's photo in the passport should not be older more than three years.So I am planning to retake her passport with new current photo. But the problem is to issue a new one I should handover the old expired passport and the passport number will be changed. Will I face any problem in my process if I change the passport number of my daughter? Any kind of opinion will highly be appreciated.

Thanks all.

SaimonBlue

Star Member
May 13, 2009
Sohel09 said:

Dear Sohel,

Thank you for your very useful information. In which address, the payment should be made? I mean, is it "Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP)", Head Quarter, Ramna. Dhaka-0000. Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks once again.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
Re: Passport Question

jalamjs2000 said:
Dear All,
Good day. I am arranging to change my daughter's passport as earlier one has already been expired. As I know from the discussions of another thread that child's photo in the passport should not be older more than three years.So I am planning to retake her passport with new current photo. But the problem is to issue a new one I should handover the old expired passport and the passport number will be changed. Will I face any problem in my process if I change the passport number of my daughter? Any kind of opinion will highly be appreciated.

Thanks all.
Hello jalamjs2000;

I unfortunately am not aware of whether there has been any change of rules in issuing passports in recent days. Please let me tell about my case. I received a new passport in 2006 and stapled it with the old/expired one. I just provided photocopies of required pages of my old passport when applied for a new one. But I had to present the original (old) one while submitting the application for the new one.

In case of submitting the old one forever, I suppose that you should make a copy of the whole passport in advance and explain and ask the "Passport Office" to Authenticate the copy for your daughter. I suppose that the CIC would like to see at least some proof of the expired passport as well.

Thank you.

Sohel09

Star Member
Apr 18, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
25-08-2006 for Federal
Nomination.....
07-10-2008
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Waived
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
25-08-2008
Med's Done....
23-09-2008
Interview........
Passport Req..
23-06-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2009
LANDED..........
10-09-2009
SaimonBlue said:
Sohel09 said:

Dear Sohel,

Thank you for your very useful information. In which address, the payment should be made? I mean, is it "Dhaka Metropolitan Police (DMP)", Head Quarter, Ramna. Dhaka-0000. Appreciate your feedback.

Thanks once again.
Hello SaimonBlue;

Well, it would actually be the 13 digit Code that I mentioned earlier. All I remember now that I paid the money in the bank and went to the DMP HQ in Ramna. The Code explained everything to the concerning authorities.

Thank you.

zmarif

Jun 10, 2009
New 38 Occupational List

Dear All,
I am again. I have completed MSS in Sociology in Dhaka University. I have 4 years+ work experience in similar field. Currently I am working in a company, My job responsibilities similar as follows:
1. Develop curriculum and prepare teaching materials
2. Supervise independent or group projects, field placements, hands-on training
3. Supervise teaching assistants
4. Serve on committees concerned with matters such as curriculum revision, and course

Will my Skills comes in the new category listing (38)?

Actually which is the most important factor when someone apply as FSW/How to measure NOC:
1. Job Title
2. Job Duties/Responsibilities

thanks
arif

jalams2000

Star Member
Dec 27, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 July, 2005
Med's Done....
18 Nov. 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Thank you Shohel09 for your reply. I think you have gained a lot of experience on the issues and you have provided some good advice for me. Actually I am not sure about the matter. I will check with the paasport office to do accordingly.

Now I have another question- If the employer do not provide any experience letter or do not have any pay slip as the employer pay salary through bank then what will be the procedure for these cases ?

Best regards.