05-10-11 (issued on 29-09-11)
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2011
LANDED..........
06-02-2012
Dr.Hasib said:
hi pulak vi,
I hope you liked your pic ;)
I never met you but i have a feeling that you are kinda overweight and that's why i named that fat driller as you..lol
:D ;D ;)
dear Dr(iller). Hasib, u know weight is necessary for a Dr(iller).

arif2095

Star Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted
AOR Received.
01 March 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
03 October 2011
Med's Done....
15 October 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 May 2012
VISA ISSUED...
06 June 2012
I got my 2nd AOR on 5th April and my status is still RBVO as well. If you check the spreadsheet you will find majority of applicants by this timeline are still RBVO. That gives an impression that this is caused by some procedural delay. Hope we will get some good news by next month.

Arif

mchowdhury said:
same here, 'received by VO' since April 13th.....others who got 'in-process' under the new rule seem to have gone in-process within 1 month.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jnathan said:
fortune2010

you have applied in January this year and already got impatient?
how much you've scored in each sections of the IELTS?
Jnathan,
I have seen you asked many applicants about their IELTS score...
that's why i am asking: What's your IELTS score? ;)

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
You want to know why I ask about their IELTS score or you are on the side of those who make at least 2-3 mistakes in a single sentence and yet claiming they scored over 7.0 and above?

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jnathan said:
Hasib,
Jnathan,

your profile on trackkit.com says different thing..it says your score is 6.5 & your nationality is Indian?????
You are good at cheating man...you even dont want to call yourself Bangladeshi!!!!.
shame on you :mad:

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
What makes you think everyone would necessarily post their original information on websites?
I was born in Africa with an African father and an Indian mother, had my childhood in Singapore/India, Had my college in Southern Europe, stayed for in the US and Canada. Why would you want me strangle to a single nation?

you have previously spread hatred among Indian and pakistanis in their threads and now youre into the same thing in here. why it bothers you seeing me asking others' IELTS score? something fishy !!!

besides, I have scored 4.0, why did you exaggerate it to 6.5?

In_Dhaka

Star Member
May 25, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dr. Hasib,
Today is my first day in this forum. I had some queries and everybody recommends you as a famous fortune-teller! ;)
So, please can you make a prediction for my case?

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
Dear imu

Please check your inbox (CANADAVISA.com)

Thnx
muk

mmilon

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
application recieved on 30 September,2009
Doc's Request.
recied -November 30, 2009
IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
jnathan said:
What makes you think everyone would necessarily post their original information on websites?
I was born in Africa with an African father and an Indian mother, had my childhood in Singapore/India, Had my college in Southern Europe, stayed for in the US and Canada. Why would you want me strangle to a single nation?

you have previously spread hatred among Indian and pakistanis in their threads and now youre into the same thing in here. why it bothers you seeing me asking others' IELTS score? something fishy !!!

besides, I have scored 4.0, why did you exaggerate it to 6.5?
Now has started the scholastic battle for credentials and ,of course, it will end in a fiasco.Here I see some people are more prone to show up their brilliance while some are commenting harshly on a few NOCs simply to belittle them.We,in this subcontinent, are immigrating to bury the hatchet with the on going trend of time existing in the society simply to take the taste of a civilized environment for our progeny and a bit for us,don't forget ,cronies. Better we stop behaving like the typical political leaders and hatch fellow feelings for each other otherwise our learning and education will cry for the injustice we are doing-lets all be civilized and shed off the old customs of criticism.

The IRONY IS THAT WHEN WE ARE CRITICIZING OTHERS FOR THEIR POOR ENGLISH WE ARE MAKING MISTAKES BOTH GRAMMATICALLY AND IN SYNTAX, SELECTION OF APPROPRIATE WORDS ETC.,ETC. EVEN WE DON'T KNOW HOW TO PUNCTUATE PROPERLY LET ALONE WRITE IMPECCABLE ENGLISH.
SORRY TO SAY THAT I BELONG to NEITHER PARTY AND EVEN MY PURPOSE IS NOT EXHORT BUT TO AMEND.
I beg your pardon .

Thank You,

A Silent member in the forum who wishes for all irrespective of country and caste.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
mmilon,

no criticizing has been done the way you have thought. IELTS score is to know who would get the priority to the VO. no one is perfect and its impossible too. It has been seen that applicants having more IELTS score got the nod earlier and they were into less hassle than those who had less IELTS; namely arlnr though he scored the desired band later after taking IELTS for the 2nd time. as long as members can have healthy and fruitful debate I dont see anything wrong.

You should know, when youre into someone in an attacking manner, its like tit for tat. it becomes obvious, should be in a good way of course; thats is what desirable.

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
mmilon,

no criticizing has been done the way you have thought. IELTS score is to know who would get the priority to the VO. no one is perfect and its impossible too. It has been seen that applicants having more IELTS score got the nod earlier and they were into less hassle than those who had less IELTS; namely arlnr though he scored the desired band later after taking IELTS for the 2nd time. as long as members can have healthy and fruitful debate I dont see anything wrong.

You should know, when youre into someone in an attacking manner, its like tit for tat. it becomes obvious, should be in a good way of course; thats is what desirable.
i have a observation about the IELTS system. i don't believe in it. i have a personal experience , first i appeared in the exam the score was 7 7 6 6 but later on when i appeared in the ielts exam for the immigration purpose the score was completely different and it was low , but somehow i managed to score my 67 points. The bottom line is , it is not a proper tool to judge someones language ability.

instead of learning English , if someone learn the process of exams and how to tackle the situations on individuals module , usually they do better in the exam. ???????????????????????????

Anyway , it is my experience , others may have different one and view.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Teaspoon Bhai,

Agreed with your IELTS observation. Simple tips and tricks on each module can make score 1.0 or more high very easily. In addition, you will need a good luck and patience for a particular exam date. Your score can vary surprisingly if you appear exam in every week :)

K

katoky

hi bro and sis,
landed safely in toronto...
landing was soo smooth..
amar jonno doa korben...
will write more in details soon..

katoky

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
hi bro and sis,landed safely in toronto...landing was soo smoth..amar jonno doa korben...will write more in details soon..katoky

Dear

congratulations
for your safe landing . you have done things expected . hopefully , all your family members are safe and secure .wishes again

imu