Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
hi bro and sis,
landed safely in toronto...
landing was soo smoth..
amar jonno doa korben...
will write more in details soon..

katoky
Congrats SIS... may be someday we will have chance to meet and gather with many of your brothers still waiting to follow you (Up on GODS will)... Until then take care and all the very best

letina

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
jnathan said:
What makes you think everyone would necessarily post their original information on websites?
I was born in Africa with an African father and an Indian mother, had my childhood in Singapore/India, Had my college in Southern Europe, stayed for in the US and Canada. Why would you want me strangle to a single nation?

you have previously spread hatred among Indian and pakistanis in their threads and now youre into the same thing in here. why it bothers you seeing me asking others' IELTS score? something fishy !!!

besides, I have scored 4.0, why did you exaggerate it to 6.5?
It is better that people from the Sub-continent stop immigrating and start to build up their countries and bring up the standard of living for their own people. But this will never happen because people always have their dream for their own family and themselves first and nobody can deprive their dream to live in a more civilized and better environment. However, when moving to another country, one should at least respect the culture and behave properly. Even in this forum while everyone is just a hopeful immigrant, hatred and hates and uncivilised debates have already been widespread, imagine when they are all in Canada, what will happen to the Canadian society? It is no wonder that when the immigration officer see an applicant from the sub continent, he has to scrutinize every micrometre of his application to find any ground that he can deny the paper. Please, everyone, only you can change your life, starting from improve your attitude and behaviours, be civilized everywhere, humble and forgiveful and gain the respect of other countries, then you will see that every country will gladly welcome you, with open arms and a smile!

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katoky said:
hi bro and sis,
landing was soo smoth..
amar jonno doa korben...

katoky
May Allah bless you and your family !!! Have a great life in Canada !!! and yes Pray for us as well ...

tushkee007

Apr 10, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see again there is IELTS issue to interrupt the flow here!

None should have business with other's NOC, English, Intelligence, IELTS score ...

Everyone should mind his own NOC, ENGLISH, blah blah blah ...

No need to criticize or ask what is Score ... how many mistakes there in .....

This is ridiculous ....

Every time it’s being said by many of us .. “please stop criticizing the capacity of other” ....
But some brilliant gentlemen are not getting this simple thing ...

Have Fun, be happy ...
Share your experience during this course of application process ... give suggestions if some one really need it ...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tushkee

IELTS score is important in determining the chances of getting the visa on a priority basis. not to undermine anyone's capability in a language. I pointed out to rectify, not to hurt anyone. flip back to this and other threads, IELTS scores of applicants have been discussed on numerous occasions. Someone would correct his errors if anyone pointed out his deficiencies. when you say " please use the overpass instead of crossing the busy road" it means, its an alert. hope you understood.

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
fortune2010 said:
Dear members
my noc code is 3112,,i lodged my and was recieved by cic on 27th january 2011 on 25t march i could check my applicatin status like as follow;;;
We received your application for permanent residence on January 27, 2011.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 22, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us

on 10th april my status was changed to ''received by visa office'''''
since then i got no status change ,,,,
i use to follow other members timeline,,,i felt my application is late somewhere
someone to make any comment pls....
Welcome to our forum fortune2010.
Singapore VO is quite slow in processing. As far as I know, SGVO applicants who applied in OCT, 2010 are currently “In process”
As you applied in Jan 2011, it might take 1-2 months to change your status from RBVO to “ In process”

regards,
Dr.Hasib

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
jnathan said:
What makes you think everyone would necessarily post their original information on websites?
I was born in Africa with an African father and an Indian mother, had my childhood in Singapore/India, Had my college in Southern Europe, stayed for in the US and Canada. Why would you want me strangle to a single nation?

you have previously spread hatred among Indian and pakistanis in their threads and now youre into the same thing in here. why it bothers you seeing me asking others' IELTS score? something fishy !!!

besides, I have scored 4.0, why did you exaggerate it to 6.5?
Jnathan's Question 1:
why it bothers you seeing me asking others' IELTS score? something fishy !!!
Dr.Hasib's answer 1:
It bothers me because your intention is to humiliate others. I have seen, most of the time if anyone seeks any information, instead of giving positive reply, you ask them their IELTS score & give them a negative reply which is irrelevant to the asker's question!!

Jnathan's statement 1:
You have previously spread hatred among Indian and pakistanis in their threads
Dr.Hasib's answer:
Wrong. Some Pakistani punk claimed that “pakistani army did the right thing by killing, raping Bangladeshis in 1971. I just protested, fought a fight & won.

Jnathan's statement 2:

Dr.Hasib's answer 2:
It is you who provides false information & that is why you always think others do the same. Change your mentality.

Dr.Hasib's final advice to Jnathan

Aibar Banglay bolbo. Jnathan, ata bangladeshider thread. Bangladeshi ra akhane chaile English a kotha bolbe, noy to Banglay kotha bolbe..chile Banglish ao bolte pare.
So, bangladeshider ai thread a apnake kisu rules mane cholte hobe:
Rule 1: Karo English nia criticize korben na
Rule 2: Kau kono question korle, tar uttor jana thakle reply korben, notuba noy.
Rule 3: sorbopori, Bangladeshi bhai der respect korte shikhun

If you don't follow my abovementioned advice then I have another 2 options for you:
Option 1: apni jodi Africa er uttorshri hoye thaken, tobe shoja Africa er jungle a chole jan

Option 2: Apni jodi Indian Bengali hoye thaken=== “oooo dadaaaa, opar bangle theke ashechen bujhi!!! Valo, duto biskit dissi, cha dia chubia chibia khan, otopor futen...

Regards.
Dr.Hasib

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
katoky said:
hi bro and sis,
landing was soo smoth..
amar jonno doa korben...

katoky
Congrats.
Please share ur details of travel. Like

Airlines name,
Travelling Waiting time,
Kids fillings
Asking about fund at PR son Airport.
Asking about dollur u r taking in BD Airport
Where u r staying in Toronto? Relatives house or safe home stay guest house
Tosher

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
tosher,

katoky has been an active and precisely helpful participant of this thread and we look forward to her success in Canada.
yea, we also wanna know how her trip was.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear

It has been noticed that some of us have been experiencing the tough, nonsense and reckless bargaining on less important issues .we, as users of the forum flagged with a country's image, must avoid insulting comments and discussion relating to the personal ill intention . those who are not contributing for the "ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM" as a helping hand , they must refrain themselves from representing misguiding, discouraging and harmful attitudes plus we had better discard and avoid them at every length. It is our responsibility to keep the flag high. We ,as a nation,devoted and sacrificed much to show how do we respect the the freedom of speech and the tolerance to others ,if it doesn't cross the limit . It is such a nation that respect the commune among the nations. hopefully, we keep it in the core of the heart that we maintain the traditional codes of conduct and mutual tolerance as our ancestors practiced it for thousands of years in the past. PM could be the better option ,if things go beyond one's own intention, not in this thread.

wishes for all

imu

BDSkilled

Oct 15, 2009
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
December 2010
BRAVO Dr. Hasib,,,,,,,

I Like your style.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
tushkee007 said:
I see again there is IELTS issue to interrupt the flow here!

None should have business with other's NOC, English, Intelligence, IELTS score ...

Everyone should mind his own NOC, ENGLISH, blah blah blah ...

No need to criticize or ask what is Score ... how many mistakes there in .....

This is ridiculous ....

Every time it's being said by many of us .. “please stop criticizing the capacity of other” ....
But some brilliant gentlemen are not getting this simple thing ...

Have Fun, be happy ...
Share your experience during this course of application process ... give suggestions if some one really need it ...

Perfect!!! All the best :)

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Good to share (found it in trackitt).....appreciate your thoughts!!!

smiling_face :)

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your inquiry for Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008. We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labor market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.
When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.

Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni
Government of Canada

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
imu said:
Dear

It has been noticed that some of us have been experiencing the tough, nonsense and reckless bargaining on less important issues .we, as users of the forum flagged with a country's image, must avoid insulting comments and discussion relating to the personal ill intention . those who are not contributing for the "ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM" as a helping hand , they must refrain themselves from representing misguiding, discouraging and harmful attitudes plus we had better discard and avoid them at every length. It is our responsibility to keep the flag high. We ,as a nation,devoted and sacrificed much to show how do we respect the the freedom of speech and the tolerance to others ,if it doesn't cross the limit . It is such a nation that respect the commune among the nations. hopefully, we keep it in the core of the heart that we maintain the traditional codes of conduct and mutual tolerance as our ancestors practiced it for thousands of years in the past. PM could be the better option ,if things go beyond one's own intention, not in this thread.

wishes for all

imu
I second you imu bhai .

nashe_31

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London (ISB)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2014
AOR Received.
02-04-2014
File Transfer...
10-04-2014
Med's Request
17-08-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2013 Re-Med 19-02-2015
Passport Req..
Got an email for bio page of PPs
VISA ISSUED...
DM 06 May, 2015. InShaAllah Soon!
LANDED..........
InShaAllah Soon!
I sent my app on 23rd May, and i got a msg today from my courier service that my package has been delivered to M KRSZWDA REVENUE CANADA.

is it the same person, recieved ur packages???