Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tosher,
Best of luck.

Dear All,
I had a friend who used Rapidacs English Books........ so here is an another example of that. Tosher shld not be criticized only because of his Rapidacs English or for not respecting the pov of others. its about his own choice and obviously he has the right to do it. we all are here to explore and share personal experience, knowledge and emotions. so we shld be respectful to each other. english is not the only way to judge people. i know many people who knows the best english but worst in person (like george w. bush). Pls stop the argument, stop fighting, be nice and supportive.

Summa Amen

tosher said:
Before going to a civilized country please try to be civilized.
I think u went to pabne so u have the experience about the invironment of Pavna
Always remember your behave with others represents ur parents Identity.
always remember If you attack any one prepare to get return
Tosher

mmilon

Star Member
Jan 7, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
application recieved on 30 September,2009
Doc's Request.
recied -November 30, 2009
IELTS Request
given with 1st application
Med's Done....
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
1st April 2011
Hi Seniors
who r in canada now, my post is for them only.
I m thinking about cheapest airlines. so can any one share about cheapest airlines. I heared about PIA but no experienced person I have shared yet. I m looking for sharing with PIA travellors.
Please only those people who are in canada now share about this matter with their practical experience.
Tosher

Please take it positively as I'm not residing in Canada but hope by the grace of Almighty Allah I'll from the last week of July. Since I'm in the quest of finding the cheapest flight and contacted a few agencies as part of it I got the message from PIA that explained exactly as follows:

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM, GSA-PIA Bangladesh <alkhaleejdac@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for choosing PIA for travelling to Toronto.For PIA existing
fares pls see the following
:

1. Fare for Dhaka-Toronto oneway economy class : BDT 48600 and
BDT36150 for child (5-10 years) and BDT34900 for child(2-5 years)
inclusive of all taxes per person .

2. PIA connecting flight for Toronto (Dhaka-Karachi-Toronto) operates
every Thursday,Saturday & Monday from Dhaka.

3. We provide free hotel meal & transport (STPC) at Karachi if
transit time requires 8 hours & above.

4. PIA free baggage allowance is 28Kg X 2 Pcs per person & free hand
bags is 7 Kg per person.

Pls contact your travel agent or PIA office for further assistance.
Thanks,

T R Salim,
PIA Sales

On 4/16/11, dacuupk <dacuupk@piac.aero> wrote:
> Mr. Salim, Pls ctc this person and advise the fare for Cananda.
>
> -----Forwarded by dacuupk/DAC/Bangladesh/PIAC on 04/16/2011 10:36AM -----
>
>
> To: dacuupk@piac.aero

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
S_Haque said:
Tosher,
Best of luck.

Dear All,
I had a friend who used Rapidacs English Books........ so here is an another example of that. Tosher shld not be criticized only because of his Rapidacs English or for not respecting the pov of others. its about his own choice and obviously he has the right to do it. we all are here to explore and share personal experience, knowledge and emotions. so we shld be respectful to each other. english is not the only way to judge people. i know many people who knows the best english but worst in person (like george w. bush). Pls stop the argument, stop fighting, be nice and supportive.

Summa Amen
Dear apa
Thanks for your kind suggestion. we should not fight each other only share our information and experience.

tunpi

Jan 20, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
05-Mar-2010
Med's Request
22-Sep-2010
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-Nov-2010
VISA ISSUED...
07-Dec-2010
LANDED..........
04-Aug-2011
tosher said:
Before going to a civilized country please try to be civilized.
I think u went to pabne so u have the experience about the invironment of Pavna
Always remember your behave with others represents ur parents Identity.
always remember If you attack any one prepare to get return
Tosher

Dear all,

Please don’t get me wrong on my last comment here about Tosher. I am a silent member of this forum and used to visit here to get updated about the current situation and valuable comment from all of you. This is really a great forum to discuss and to be informed about all updates of immigration to Canada. After subsequent feedback from some of you I have found tosher as disturbing in the middle of some important discussion, it’s not about his English standard.

Dear Tosher,
I am already a civilized person in a very well reputed civilized society. You REALLY need to be there to make you civilized though I have full doubt about that. I love my country and always try to explore new districts when I manage my time. As part of my job, I have full knowledge about the ENVIRONMENT of PABNA, not Pabne or Pavna. Try to be comfortable with any kind of statement. With one comment from me makes you to open yourself in front of everyone. You mentioned very easily about PARENTS IDENTITY. As expected because that’s a very cheap matter to you. For your last sentence I can only say that you are a nice attacker.
Tunpi.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
As like as tunpi, I'm also a silent observer of this site. I completely agreed with him/her on that this is a great site to share all our experiences. But unfortunately there are few viruses are here to destruct all our concentration from very important discussions. Nonetheless, people from other country/forum can also use this site for there references. If they observe any sort of ugly clash here, they can be confused to visualize us as a professional one and will get a wrong picture on us.

So, we should avoid any sort of irrelevant discussions/indecent behavior to retain the qualitative characteristics of this site.

Thank you all!

mdh741

Apr 23, 2011
Hello dear friend,

I want to know, If I apply for immigration to Canada, Will they inquire my institute/working place? if yes, then by phone or physically.

should I inform to my boss or teachers?

I will be happy if any one pls help me.

thanks

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tosher said:

CONGRATULATIONS !
, YES, you have done it. It's great time for you. add more to the way ahead !

wishes for you.

Rickshawala

Jan 14, 2009
Hi,

I need to know an answer from the senior members of the thread. I am a government employee . I bear an official passport of Bangladesh (blue color). Now my question is, can i proceed with this passport for immigration matters? will it create any problem in future?

Mutasimul.
Dhaka.

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rickshawala said:
Hi,

I need to know an answer from the senior members of the thread. I am a government employee . I bear an official passport of Bangladesh (blue color). Now my question is, can i proceed with this passport for immigration matters? will it create any problem in future?

Mutasimul.
Dhaka.

dear all

It passed a long time . I have been out of the thread canadavisa.com. sorry for that. but it developed a long discussions here. nice to see that. yes , some points are seen as so serious . however, things are going fine , i am blessed and i find it interesting to be with you here once again.

in response to Mutasimul

sorry to suggest you that you cannot use official passport to apply for PR in canada. it is because the VO set some guidelines for that. the most dangerous thing is that you cannot escape the immigration at the airport using an official passport and they will ask the GOor NOC from the government .you can visit to read more at Q:4(passport and travel documents) of the link:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37057.pdf.you had better think of other ways and means.

wishes
imu

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mdh741 said:
Hello dear friend,

I want to know, If I apply for immigration to Canada, Will they inquire my institute/working place? if yes, then by phone or physically.

thanks
Dear Friend,

It depends on case by case. If Visa Officer thinks that submitted documents are alright and authentic then even no type of verification can happen. If they select your documents under verification then they can verify over phone (usually) or physically (rarely).
It's wise to attach supervisors visiting card along with reference letter so that they can call him/her. Otherwise they may proceed to HR or even guard of your office which may incur misleading information because only your bosses/department knows your exact job responsibilities.

Definitely, you should inform your boss. If you feel uneasy with your reporting supervisor then you may take reference from anyone who is at upper level in your company structure. I mean second level supervisor, third level supervisor, ...., CEO who know you and your job responsibilities well.

In the worst case, you can take it from some senior co-workers although it may raise questions during verification but you can give justification that you didn't want to have any negative impact at your present job for the immigration application. This way is little bit risky.

dhaka0001d

Apr 29, 2011
mdh741 said:
Hello dear friend,

thanks
one of my friend told me, they can inquire by phone. but not all time.

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
mmilon said:
Hi Seniors
who r in canada now, my post is for them only.
I m thinking about cheapest airlines. so can any one share about cheapest airlines. I heared about PIA but no experienced person I have shared yet. I m looking for sharing with PIA travellors.
Please only those people who are in canada now share about this matter with their practical experience.
Tosher

Please take it positively as I'm not residing in Canada but hope by the grace of Almighty Allah I'll from the last week of July. Since I'm in the quest of finding the cheapest flight and contacted a few agencies as part of it I got the message from PIA that explained exactly as follows:

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 11:29 AM, GSA-PIA Bangladesh <alkhaleejdac @ gmail.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for choosing PIA for travelling to Toronto.For PIA existing
fares pls see the following
:

1. Fare for Dhaka-Toronto oneway economy class : BDT 48600 and
BDT36150 for child (5-10 years) and BDT34900 for child(2-5 years)
inclusive of all taxes per person .

2. PIA connecting flight for Toronto (Dhaka-Karachi-Toronto) operates
every Thursday,Saturday & Monday from Dhaka.

3. We provide free hotel meal & transport (STPC) at Karachi if
transit time requires 8 hours & above.

4. PIA free baggage allowance is 28Kg X 2 Pcs per person & free hand
bags is 7 Kg per person.

Pls contact your travel agent or PIA office for further assistance.
Thanks,

T R Salim,
PIA Sales

On 4/16/11, dacuupk <dacuupk @ piac.aero> wrote:
> Mr. Salim, Pls ctc this person and advise the fare for Cananda.
>
> -----Forwarded by dacuupk/DAC/Bangladesh/PIAC on 04/16/2011 10:36AM -----
>
>
> To: dacuupk @ piac.aero
Thanks a lot
Tosher

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
S_Haque said:
Tosher,
Best of luck.

Dear All,

Summa Amen
Very Good command.Thx.
Tosher

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
srana said:
Dear apa
Thanks for your kind suggestion. we should not fight each other only share our information and experience.
Thanks Rana
Tosher