Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
tosher said:
Is there any one in the forum or any relative/couligue/friends have got Medical from December2010 to till today? I heared from my consultant from December 2010 no new MR is issuing After June2011 New MR will be issued. So let us share this matter

Tosher
Dear tosher vi,
A lot of post-june 2010 applicants (Singapore VO) got MR recently. Among them 3-4 are bangladeshi.
yesterday one of my Doctor friend got his MR who applied in Oct 2010.
remember, consultants are "CONsultant"
check on my following post where you can find who got MR recently:

Dr.Hasib said:
"Post June 26,2010 Singapore VO applicants: How long to wait for MR since the commencement of processing"

I have done a research and according to that,

Singapore VO applicants whos processing commenced in March,2011 got MR: within 4-20 days from the date of processing commenced
Singapore VO applicants whos processing commenced in February,2011 havn't got MR yet: ???

Name In process MR Note
(processing started on 2011)

Temasek 14 March 24 March Got MR after 10 days From commencement of processing

Fighter 24 Feb Not yet

Ziaul 15 March Not yet Selected for Interview

2010can 28 Feb Not yet

Dr.Ray 14 March 24 March Got MR after 10 days From commencement of processing

Kevinca 4 March 8 March Got MR after 4 days From commencement of processing

bd1122 23 Feb Not yet

Ekram787 15 March 4 April Got MR after 20 days From commencement of processing

Arasah 22 Feb Not yet

Babu2005 28 Feb Not yet

Kathe ? Not yet

Victory 4 March 9 March Got MR after 5 days From commencement of processing

edidigit ? Not yet

aakash28 Not yet Not yet

kokopeace Not yet Not yet

Dr.Hasib 30 March Not yet

SamDhaka 25 Feb Not yet Erratic E-cas status

hope2011 Not yet Not yet

Bangladeshi applicants are in green

regards,
Dr.Hasib

K

katoky

hemel said:
katoky said:
yeyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm soooooooooooooo happy! :) :) :) ;D ;D ;D

got visa Alhamdulillah!
above all, I would like to b thankful to almighty ALLAH!
Special thanks to my PAPA,I m being the princess of my great father who supports me all a long(silent reader of this forum)
I m grateful to dear QORAX & PMM, I bothered them frequently..but all the time they answered all of my queries..
I m very much happy 4 my all bd brothers & sisters....

I love u all & meet u someday in our dreamland ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D

katoky

...Congrates.....welcome to canada and make our team bigger. Hemel

THANKS MY BRO...

K

katoky

hasib vai,
he is pre-june applicant,not post-june...plz r tension diben na..he is tensed up...

tosar vai, u r right...pre -june applicant stuck from nov/december

katoky

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
katoky said:
hasib vai,
he is pre-june applicant,not post-june...plz r tension diben na..he is tensed up...

tosar vai, u r right...pre -june applicant stuck from nov/december

katoky
lol...
sorry, i didnt mean to increase tension.
Pre-june applicants, just think about it: if Katoky can get her visa this month though she is pre-june applicant then you will get yours too very soon.Inshallah

regards,
Dr.Hasib

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
S_Haque said:
Actually would like to hear frm Jnathan the old vulture of knowledge ......... hey Jnathan........ though we have the same category but dont want to join in ur team (hope u will get it soon). ;D
The vulture says that you wait for another 6 months or so. order CAIPS to see whats written on your file by your VO. 0213 is the most disliked NOC by CIC at the moment. There are unskilled, faulty and malfunctioning IT circuits slipped through the system and now biting the Canadian economy. They don't want more of these fools. moreover, the quota has also been filled up, had we got everything cleared up in 2010, we could have got our visas by now but they have slashed the quota from 70K to 56K for the year 2011. Situation is critical for 4131's as well. How would you feel if you had hired teachers but they are incapable of carrying out the course load or even unwilling to prove themselves qualified in front of their pupils? This is whats happening in Canada. Bangladeshis are doing OC DC jobs. There are dire need of doctors in Canada so doctors are getting lucky. I think days are not so far when CIC would find that doctors were more interested into OC DC jobs rather than doing the pshycian jobs for what they had brought them into Canada.

tushkee007

Apr 10, 2011
Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Dr. Hasib

I have not yet submitted my application, But it would be NOC 1122. I am post-graduated in Management (DU) and having related experience of 15 years. My age is 38+.

While planning to submit my application, came to know that no appliation is being accepted now under this NOC 1122 as quota filled.

Now this poor fellow is waiting for the summer change due on July 2011 ....

Thank you very much for a useful link.

I shall remember your advice...

Tushar

SamDhaka

Dec 29, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
1122/8222
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 17, 2010
AOR Received.
PER: Feb 25, 2011; AOR: Mar 24, 2011
Med's Request
Jun 30, 2011
Med's Done....
Jul 16, 2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Aug 16, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 2011
katoky said:
u ll have to prove that the money is urs,not borrowed...so,think of that... :p
Katoky apu, what sort of proof would be required? if i deposit the full amount prior to getting the new statement wil that work? or i have to show that full amount as FDR? pls advise.

goal

Jun 8, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
Jan 2010
VISA ISSUED...
04-10-10
katoky said:
THANKS MY BRO...
Congratulations .......

Hope to see you soon in Toronto .

Goal

K

katoky

SamDhaka said:
Katoky apu, what sort of proof would be required? if i deposit the full amount prior to getting the new statement wil that work? or i have to show that full amount as FDR? pls advise.

ok, but, u should keep the money until visa is issued..dont withdraw that in the middle of processing time for ur safe side...
good luck!

katoky

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jnathan,

I respect your point of views but there are some points which i don't agree. First of all, IT had become a burden to Australia back in 2004 but still the category is a leading category for Australia Migration. Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy. Dont u recognized through this forum? most of them even wont be fit for our deshi uni or colleges..... so how come they would be capable of teaching in foreign countries like canada and usa where the language is hardcore english. Just a few days ago one of friend received his MR frm CTG and he received his 2nd AOR on June 2010 and this is not only the example, there are more to be noticed. Canadian govt is in need of OC DC people big time, so that they can concentrate on their development related jobs. You will find these Canadians, Americans, Aussies are very racist and they really dont want the alliens to occupy their lucrative jobs.

But you were right that Singapore office is bogged down with loads of applications. There might be high possibilities of rejection of NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111.....not sure about their intention...... study and statistics wont help in this regard rather we have to believe in faith at least at this point. Have u ever called upon GOD for help? Pls do it at this time.

S_Haque

misuk

Jul 7, 2010
jnathan said:
The vulture says that you wait for another 6 months or so. order CAIPS to see whats written on your file by your VO. 0213 is the most disliked NOC by CIC at the moment.
Dear janathan

thanks for a fair forecast. this could be good analysis for all applicants.

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S_Haque said:
There might be high possibilities of rejection of NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111.....not sure about their intention...... study and statistics wont help in this regard rather we have to believe in faith at least at this point. Have u ever called upon GOD for help? Pls do it at this time.

S_Haque
Dear S_Haque Bhai,

I agree with you in almost all of the cases. In addition, I would like to say that NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111 was never in big crisis in Canada Immigration History as far a I know. Their population is less than 40 million and they never required/requires/will require a bulk amount of immigrants in these fields. They can/could easily retain their foreign students but they issued a lot of visa in these categories in the last several years. Are they fool and Idiots? I don't think so. Basically, they tried to import some smart KAMLA for their odd jobs but those who are exceptionally well and are capable of adapting Canadian standard got or getting or will get lucrative jobs.

I don't think it will be wise to attack to the professions where most applications are submitted. For example, doctors/nurses/pharmacists are badly needed in Canada. But I know majority of forum members know that quality and stranded of medical in BD. Does everyone think that all of them will be directly employed in the renown hospitals to make their health standard as what BD has? I am not attacking these professionals personally. This is just an example from all profession.

It is a debate that why they slow down and what is their intention. Moreover, quotas for 2011 almost occupied and election is knocking at door. So, it will be really difficult to guess about their plan and execution till any official declaration from concerned authority. Till now we can pray to almighty who have faith on their respective religion.

Prince

prince56k

Jun 2, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

Just read in a different thread of this forum and find a informative response from London VO for all applicats. Here is the reply:

Quote from: alizafar on April 20, 2011, 10:07:49 am
Friends I sent query to London Visa Office after 8 months passed to my 2nd AOR letter. I asked them how long further it will take... here is the response that I just got.

This is in response to your enquiry.

Unfortunately, it will take longer to process Federal Skilled Worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the Federal Skilled Worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Dear All,

I’m feeling privileged to introduce myself in this forum. I have gone through many discussions of this forum for last couple of days and found it really very lively. Hope I can participate with all of you more actively from now on.

Regards,

smiling_face :)