+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Dr.Hasib said:
Dear mchowdhury,
i thought you r a man..lol
Yes, when you make case specific enquiry using form there would be no automated response.

Fax number of Singapore VO: (65) 6854-5874
by the way, one member from damascus VO, needed to update her application and got confirmation from her VO that new docs must be sent by post.

regards,
Dr.Hasib
Thanks! But the website said not to send the same info via multiple modes and that the form could be used to update file info...Do u recommend I also post the docs?

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
misuk said:
In response to the post of S_Haque

I feel regret that I cannot but add an opinion on your posting to janathan. Since this is not a private forum, hence it has the reason to respond to the development and discussion in this thread. it is not likely that it's a personal in-box of a personal e- mail. That is the reason why it lead me commenting here .Any conscious and learned must consider the fact that should we fairly judge or comment the facts beyond or within our abilities or competency before throwing a comment to other? We think this a very common point and one should not stage oneself as "a fake showman" knowing little or knowing nothing. Rather, feel free to acknowledge and unveil the truth. Mr. s_haque, this is the same for you too. Please do not put an unspecific, illegible, illogic and ill-motivated" marketing of so called popular generalization" against some specific professionals for example: NOC 4131 and try not getting sweetened the vocal flavor for some other NOCs. Some reasons behind the facts are very common. Your comment badly deserves some criticism other than conveying thanks.

Any careful reader will notice how does a racist, illogical and blind view point of view of Mr. Haque continue as following. Before making a comment on these points below , I would request you not to go for "hardcore " attack at me before saving your face !

see what he says:

Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy. Don't u recognized through this forum? Most of them even won't be fit for our deshi uni or colleges..... so how come they would be capable of teaching in foreign countries like Canada and usa where the language is hardcore English. Canadian govt is in need of OC DC people big time, so that they can concentrate on their development related jobs. You will find these Canadians, Americans, Aussies are very racist and they really don't want the aliens to occupy their lucrative jobs. But you were right that Singapore office is bogged down with loads of applications. There might be high possibilities of rejection of NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111.....not sure about their intention...... study and statistics won't help in this regard rather we have to believe in faith at least at this point. Have u ever called upon GOD for help? Pls do it at this time.

Mr. haque, although you are from NOC0213, we are really appreciated that you have a" strong and deep authority on Canadian economy and Canadian immigration system and Canadian labor market" as well. The Canadian government must think of hiring "YOU" immediately for their betterment to save millions of dollars spent for Statistics Canada .It is because "they are fool" and" NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy".But one thing is very alarming to consider for hiring Mr. huque into Canada is that s/he is not capable to recommend the government of Canada even in a simple English .From reading his post, it is clear that he barely needs a comprehensive English language training for New comers .Although he presented himself in poor written English, he is so keen to advise all of us to train those qualified university and college teachers. So pity for him.....

Mr. haque, to satisfy your proposition, only your NOC 0213 can fulfill the requisite of Canadian immigration and IT is really can be the replacement of educators and you had better recommend it to the Canadian government as soon as your “future –map” discloses. Thanks in advance for your pragmatic thinking! Really things are working efficiently!

It is not likely that professional of NOC 4131 will be as efficient as those native speakers. For academic purpose, a standard level of a language set by the immigration authority is enough for the objective. And the VOs recommend the applicant to visit the information resources if applicants really need to immigrate under the category. Have you reached that margin yet? Your writing in this thread deserves poor scoring in English. But you like to recommend the teachers. Strange! Do you need good proficiency for your category? If you are really from NOC 0213, you must ensure it first. Have you ensured it? Do not go for others and count your circumstances first. We believe you will count the causes.

Starting with your quote: “Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that NOC 4131 is nothing but a scumbag for their economy”, this sentence can be corrected as : “Canadians are not fool and they are aware of the facts very well that many of NOC 0213 professionals are nothing but a scumbags for their economy”. It is because most of them claiming to be included in this category who are representing their experience and education in a very cunning way and making fool the immigration Canada. These practices are questioned, investigated, scrutinized and verified by the VOs and the staffs of the VOs went for field visits. Hopefully you have read valuable posts of Mr. Janathan. He unveiled the story of NOC 0213.

misuk

HAi dear brothers
Please dont make argument and try to avoid such language fool or like these. We all are wishing to go Canada which is a country full of cevilised persons so from now we need to study & learn polite speaking and friendly behavior. so we should discuss those matters which brings some benefite for all. like travel experience to canada. cheapest airlines carry of fund brom bangladesh as we know We cannot take more than 2500 usd 1 person so it's a very big issue. another matter mant pre june 2010 aplicants not yet received mr so we have lot of things to share.

thanks
tosher

tosher

Star Member
Feb 10, 2011
BD
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapur
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 th Nov 2009
Doc's Request.
17th Feb 2010
AOR Received.
17-2-2010
IELTS Request
17-2-2010
File Transfer...
9th April 2010
Med's Request
04/05/2011
Med's Done....
25/05/2011
Interview........
Weaved
Passport Req..
Alhamdulillah Received 29/9/11
VISA ISSUED...
Decession Made 27/10/11
LANDED..........
27/11/2011
katoky said:
hasib vai,
he is pre-june applicant,not post-june...plz r tension diben na..he is tensed up...

tosar vai, u r right...pre -june applicant stuck from nov/december

katoky

[/quot

Many thanks katoki
actualy we all r dreaming for canada though persons who r now in canada r maximum r deprest and negetive saying about canada and trying to discurrage us to go there but we r now in the stage from there we cannot come back till we go there & suffer like them in canada. so we need to share lot of matters. how much u r taking for canada? write about ur preparation for canada

tosher

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
mchowdhury said:
Thanks! But the website said not to send the same info via multiple modes and that the form could be used to update file info...Do u recommend I also post the docs?
i think your will get reply within 10 days from Singapore VO.

K

katoky

mchowdhury said:
TO Singapore VO applicants:

did anyone use the web form available at their website to submit any info and didnot get an automated reply (email)?
I updated them regarding my husband's employment change via the web form, but didnt get any automated email reply -is it normal, I mean was the submission complete?

Is there any other way (other than than courier) to send updates? Does anyone know the fax number of Singapore VO where I can send info regarding changes in my application?
dear sis,
try to remember u sent 'case specific query' & u did fill up the box by the e-mail ID that u gave to chc when u applied...
of course yes, u'd get automated reply then...if u used another ID... (perhaps),ur Id didn't match..that's y u didn't get ans...I think, u may send again,u r not making any query rather sending ur info..u should update ur aps/file

katoky

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
katoky said:
dear sis,
try to remember u sent 'case specific query' & u did fill up the box by the e-mail ID that u gave to chc when u applied...
of course yes, u'd get automated reply then...if u used another ID... (perhaps),ur Id didn't match..that's y u didn't get ans...I think, u may send again,u r not making any query rather sending ur info..u should update ur aps/file

katoky
I have filled up the form at their website with the same email address I provided while applying, explained the info I want to update in 250 words in the box provided and attached supporting docs using their upload tool...but didnt get any automated reply at my email address! Thats why I'm worried that my update might not have been properly submitted. Are you sure I should have received an automatic email reply?

K

katoky

mchowdhury said:
I have filled up the form at their website with the same email address I provided while applying, explained the info I want to update in 250 words in the box provided and attached supporting docs using their upload tool...but didnt get any automated reply at my email address! Thats why I'm worried that my update might not have been properly submitted. Are you sure I should have received an automatic email reply?
yes i m!
chk the spam

katoky

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
I have not received any reply of a Case specific inquiry in 2 months and someone is expecting a reply in 10 days. Should have a big big luck !

as katoky said, check your bulk folder, junk in live mail, spam in gmail. did you see the mail sending confirmation page upon sending the inquiry? data on the Internet is sent in packets and there could be a chance that upon sending your inquiry the data/IP packet lost its consistency or integrity. kinda techy though.

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear misuk,

I believe, you didnt get the whole point...... did u? i can say a lot of things which i really dont want ... and not at this forum as it is not owned by myself rather it is for the people to share their experiences or point of views. Neither we are here to test someone's proficiency in english nor to testimony the inner intention.

All i wanted to elaborate a picture of our standings in the system. i know a lot of doctors, it professionals, teachers, accountants who ended up by not finding a career focused job in canada rather they ended up with oc dc jobs. it is not being disrespectful to the others..... i have never mentioned that 0213 has only economic contribution.... i never dared to and nor i would be. I think u just joined this forum....have u ever gone through with my previous posts? i dont think so..... if u really think that u know better english than me or anyone else.... u r welcome only in the english classes but not in this forum. pls respect people's point of view .... there is nothing wrong with learning how to respect others..... hopw u got this point at least.
S_Haque

S_Haque

Star Member
Apr 22, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Agreed..... 100%

prince56k said:
Dear S_Haque Bhai,

I agree with you in almost all of the cases. In addition, I would like to say that NOC 0213 or 4131 or 0111 was never in big crisis in Canada Immigration History as far a I know. Their population is less than 40 million and they never required/requires/will require a bulk amount of immigrants in these fields. They can/could easily retain their foreign students but they issued a lot of visa in these categories in the last several years. Are they fool and Idiots? I don't think so. Basically, they tried to import some smart KAMLA for their odd jobs but those who are exceptionally well and are capable of adapting Canadian standard got or getting or will get lucrative jobs.

I don't think it will be wise to attack to the professions where most applications are submitted. For example, doctors/nurses/pharmacists are badly needed in Canada. But I know majority of forum members know that quality and stranded of medical in BD. Does everyone think that all of them will be directly employed in the renown hospitals to make their health standard as what BD has? I am not attacking these professionals personally. This is just an example from all profession.

It is a debate that why they slow down and what is their intention. Moreover, quotas for 2011 almost occupied and election is knocking at door. So, it will be really difficult to guess about their plan and execution till any official declaration from concerned authority. Till now we can pray to almighty who have faith on their respective religion.

Prince

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
jnathan said:
I have not received any reply of a Case specific inquiry in 2 months and someone is expecting a reply in 10 days. Should have a big big luck !

as katoky said, check your bulk folder, junk in live mail, spam in gmail. did you see the mail sending confirmation page upon sending the inquiry? data on the Internet is sent in packets and there could be a chance that upon sending your inquiry the data/IP packet lost its consistency or integrity. kinda techy though.
ai forum a o quarrel korben naki apnara??shame on us.karo vul na dhore sobar vul correction koren.we r here to help eachother not for fight

hasan_bd

Star Member
Feb 18, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
15-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
IELTS Request
IELTS send with full document
File Transfer...
06-10-2010
Med's Request
12-10-2012
Med's Done....
06-11-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-10-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Feb'2013
LANDED..........
July'2013
what documents needs to submit for a new born baby in FSW category

Dear All,

I am FSW catagory applicant, already gor 2nd AOR and my application staus is "Application Received", recenty a new baby born of mine wife now I would like to add my baby's info with my application packeage. what are stepts i need to follow or documents & form needed to submit in Singapore VO pls help me to know.

K

katoky

Re: what documents needs to submit for a new born baby in FSW category

hasan_bd said:
Dear All,

I am FSW catagory applicant, already gor 2nd AOR and my application staus is "Application Received", recenty a new baby born of mine wife now I would like to add my baby's info with my application packeage. what are stepts i need to follow or documents & form needed to submit in Singapore VO pls help me to know.
hi,
update ur file with the docs bellow..
1.birth certfcate,
2.dd of $150 cad,
3.amend IMM 5620,IMM 0008 generic,IMM 5406
4.photocopy of ur baby's pp as it's requierd individual pp from 0 age
5.picz(specific)
6.write a cover note

and then wait to hear from VO
all the best

katoky

mchowdhury

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Thanks Katoky and Jnathan!
There nothing in my spam/junk folder as well :-(
I think I should send the info again, just to be sure... but then again, hope it doesnt annoy them if they get the same info twice in a week.