May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
zamasik said:
Did they update medical report in mycic?
Yap..... there it is written passed.....

hoping_15

Star Member
Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/06/2014
Doc's Request.
26/02/2015
Nomination.....
23/10/2014
AOR Received.
28/11/2015
Med's Request
23/09/2015
Med's Done....
06/10/15
Passport Req..
19/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
30/10/2015
LANDED..........
Dear seniors,

We have landed in April'16 and our visa expired on 7th oct 2016. My spouse needed to go back to home without PR card. We have not received our PR card yet. Our kids got it. My concern is will my spouse be able to enter canada with travel document. Will CIC issue travel document as my spouse's visa already expired?

Thanks .

Lotus85

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
15 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived... I guess
Passport Req..
08 Dec 2016
Hi,

i am seeking urgent help
i am a Visa Center victim. those who have replied the PF and survived pls respond and help me to draft a response to Mr.'Thomas Richter'. I appreciate ur help.

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
Lotus85 said:
Hi,

i am seeking urgent help
i am a Visa Center victim. those who have replied the PF and survived pls respond and help me to draft a response to Mr.'Thomas Richter'. I appreciate ur help.
When did you receive the PF letter from 'Thomas Richter'? What is the matter he identified in your PF letter?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hoping_15 said:
Dear seniors,

We have landed in April'16 and our visa expired on 7th oct 2016. My spouse needed to go back to home without PR card. We have not received our PR card yet. Our kids got it. My concern is will my spouse be able to enter canada with travel document. Will CIC issue travel document as my spouse's visa already expired?

Thanks .
Hi,

I am bit confused that why you are getting late to receive your PR card as you landed there on April'16. You are there more than 6 months time whereas PR card need to issue to your address with 41~45 day now.

However, for your question answer is your spouse can't travel to Canada without PR card if she exit without PR card. Either you need to send your spouse PR card by courier once you receive it in CA address.

COPR and visa issued for one time travel either it is valid or not.

Cheers!

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhana Kona said:
Finally I could link up to my cic account..... over there my status is written as below.....

Application status.... open
Review of eligibility...... review in progress
Review of medical results..... passed
Review of submitted documents...... .....(blank)......
Scheduling an interview....... not needed at this time
A background check is needed..... in progress
Final decision.......... not started

Now... please help me out..... what should I expect out of dis status?????
Almost 4 months have passed Since I sent Medical reports with rprf and PCC.... still no ppr... today successfully opened my cic account and got the above status.....
Now please tell me something about it as most of u r experienced enough and already got ppr with changed status of cic....
Eagerly waiting for ur comments.....
Hi,

No need to worry.
Your background checking still on pending and it may takes time if there is any issue from security ground.

So be patient and you are on to get your PPR soon.

Best of luck.

zmarif

Jun 10, 2009
shahriar19 said:
Can anyone comments, what does this following statement means? Do I have to collect 'Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record)' from the all the thanas where I have resided more than six months since 18? Or Police certificate from Police HQ is enough.

"Original Good Conduct Certificate (or Certificate of No Criminal Record) from the police
authorities of BANGLADESH where you, your spouse/common-law partner, and each of your
dependent children who is 18 years of age and older, have resided for a period of six months or
more since turning 18."
I have also got 4th line in ecas following message:
-------------
We sent you correspondence on ............ If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
------------
For your information, we have sent medical and requested documents like police clearance, photocopy of passport and new Generic form to visa office four months before, yesterday this message visible in ecas.
Can anyone help me out, whats they mean actually?
Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zmarif said:
I have also got 4th line in ecas following message:
-------------
We sent you correspondence on ............ If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
------------
For your information, we have sent medical and requested documents like police clearance, photocopy of passport and new Generic form to visa office four months before, yesterday this message visible in ecas.
Can anyone help me out, whats they mean actually?
Thanks
What else other lines said??

Lotus85

Nov 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 Sep 2014
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
30-12-2014
AOR Received.
27-01-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
15 Nov 2016
Med's Done....
16 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived... I guess
Passport Req..
08 Dec 2016
rksaha81 said:
When did you receive the PF letter from 'Thomas Richter'? What is the matter he identified in your PF letter?
I've not received a PF mail in particular upon raised a case specific en-query he replied that i failed to disclose that i have used a representative that is why my case is taking longer time to process. Thats it.

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Alexand said:
Hello,

Generally you may enter Canada at any point of entry when you have a Permanent Resident Visa. But if you are entering Canada for the first time, in the province of Quebec ( landing process) You must have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ) or prepare to document your clear intention to reside in different province.

Also, do some research on the prices of the domestic flights in Canada. Prices are not cheap in many cases, so if you plan you budget make sure you consider the price of your entire trip.

Keep in mind that the Government of Canada funds pre-arrival programs to help people like you with this type of information and much more. NextStopCanada.ca is one of them.

Best of luck and Welcome to Canada!
Thanks for the helpful advice, but I confess that after posting the query, my found the answer in the last page of the 4 page letter from CIC that came with my passport and COPR. There it clearly states that " You can present your permanent resident visa upon arrival from abroad at any Canadian border crossing or international airport. Please allow a few fours before any connecting flight or other travel to your final destination, as the immigration procedures are done at your initial place of arrival in Canada."

I hope my ticket to Ottawa from Montreal will prove my clear intention to live outside Quebec...and also thanks for referring to the YMCA pre arrival settlement site, I haven't used it before but it looks helpful.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
arunsaha said:
I hope my ticket to Ottawa from Montreal will prove my clear intention to live outside Quebec...and also thanks for referring to the YMCA pre arrival settlement site, I haven't used it before but it looks helpful.
Do you mind me asking how much the domestic flights are costing you? If it's not covered with your whole travel plan, each checked-in luggage may cost you $30.

FYI, it's only 2 hour drive from Montreal to Ottawa, so if you know someone from Ottawa, they should be able to pick you up.
Alternately, if you buy in advance,
- Train fare would be around $40/adult
- Bus fare would be around $20/adult

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Shamrajjo said:
Hi,

No need to worry.
Your background checking still on pending and it may takes time if there is any issue from security ground.

So be patient and you are on to get your PPR soon.

Best of luck.
Hello..
If there is any issue from security ground???? What do u trying to mean vai????worried once again......

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhana Kona said:
Hello..
If there is any issue from security ground???? What do u trying to mean vai????worried once again......
Hi,

Here some points would help you to understand about it.

Background Check by Visa Office

There are total 9 factors that can cause an applicant inadmissible to Canada during background check.

1. Criminality (have a criminal record in any country)
2. Organized Criminality (Org Crime in GCMS Note)
3. Security (failed background checks)
4. Human and International Rights Violation (HIRV in GCMS Note)
5. Health (failed medical exam)
6. Financial Reasons (have less then the minimum settlement funds)
7. Misrepresentation (failed to be truthful during the application or omitted information)
8. Non-compliance with Act (failed to provide any requested information/documents the immigration officer requested or failed to attend a Personal Selection Interview)
9. Inadmissible Family Members (the above reasons for any family member indicated as a dependent on the application form)

If you met all of above points then no need to worry and need to wait to finish there ground work.

Best of luck.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Shamrajjo said:
Hi,

Here some points would help you to understand about it.

Background Check by Visa Office

There are total 9 factors that can cause an applicant inadmissible to Canada during background check.

1. Criminality (have a criminal record in any country)
2. Organized Criminality (Org Crime in GCMS Note)
3. Security (failed background checks)
4. Human and International Rights Violation (HIRV in GCMS Note)
5. Health (failed medical exam)
6. Financial Reasons (have less then the minimum settlement funds)
7. Misrepresentation (failed to be truthful during the application or omitted information)
8. Non-compliance with Act (failed to provide any requested information/documents the immigration officer requested or failed to attend a Personal Selection Interview)
9. Inadmissible Family Members (the above reasons for any family member indicated as a dependent on the application form)

If you met all of above points then no need to worry and need to wait to finish there ground work.

Best of luck.
Thanx vaiaa....
Got it....
But for others they took 1 or 2 months to complete all their required checkings...... am i the only exception who is waiting for near about 5 months?????
Its really hard to bear this hard fact......

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Rossei said:
Do you mind me asking how much the domestic flights are costing you? If it's not covered with your whole travel plan, each checked-in luggage may cost you $30.

FYI, it's only 2 hour drive from Montreal to Ottawa, so if you know someone from Ottawa, they should be able to pick you up.
Alternately, if you buy in advance,
- Train fare would be around $40/adult
- Bus fare would be around $20/adult
Hey thanks, for the great advice ( hit the good button :)), yes domestic flights are quite expensive. As an alternative option, I'm considering taking the bus, do you have any recommendation on any particular bus service? Thanks