14-Dec-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-12-2016
LANDED..........
13-APR-2017
Congrats !

Shamrajjo said:
Dear Forum Mate,

All most after one year later I am able to let you know that SVGO finally got our file to notice us for MR with RPRF fee, PCC and new Background form update on Friday (14-Oct).

I found many of our old forum friend already settle down in Canada with their great life.
But who are still waiting and surviving in this race, definitely will get good news as we got ours.

After our office visit by Canadian High Commission Dhaka office on mid Feb'16 we were long waited to get MR and we thought there was no hope and by this time we planned to settle in USA and our flight is by this end NOV.

But now we need to change our flight itinerary for this news.

We still seeking your prayer to get reach the destination.

Cheers!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
arunsaha said:
Hey thanks, for the great advice ( hit the good button :)), yes domestic flights are quite expensive. As an alternative option, I'm considering taking the bus, do you have any recommendation on any particular bus service? Thanks
If you're considering bus, the only option you have is Greyhound which will cost you only ~$50 for 2 adults & 1 child (2-11 years). This is a web only price which you have to buy online (credit card) in advance and is also non-refundable. There are usually 5~6 schedules per day. Last time I hopped on to a bus was years back, so don't exactly know how many luggage you can take free. If it's 2 small/medium per person; then you're fine. But if you have tons of large suitcases; you may have to pay extra or the driver may not allow that many if it doesn't leave any room for others.

Here are the links:
- Montreal Trudeau Airport Ground Transportation
- Greyhound Coach/Bus

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Rossei said:
If you're considering bus, the only option you have is Greyhound which will cost you only ~$50 for 2 adults & 1 child (2-11 years). This is a web only price which you have to buy online (credit card) in advance and is also non-refundable. There are usually 5~6 schedules per day. Last time I hopped on to a bus was years back, so don't exactly know how many luggage you can take free. If it's 2 small/medium per person; then you're fine. But if you have tons of large suitcases; you may have to pay extra or the drive may not allow that many if it doesn't leave any room for others.

Here are the links:
- Montreal Trudeau Airport Ground Transportation
- Greyhound Coach/Bus
Super awesome! God bless you!

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
kochi said:
After long break I have got MR, PCC, Landing Fee, Schedule form & Proof of fund. Please prayer for me. What is next??
When did u get it?
Today???????

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
kochi said:
No, 17th of October 2016.
May i know ur timeline please.....

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kochi said:
After long break I have got MR, PCC, Landing Fee, Schedule form & Proof of fund. Please prayer for me. What is next??
Congrats!!
Good news !!
+1 for you

Best of luck.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kochi said:
No, 17th of October 2016.
Hi Bro,

You have so patience for your long waited file processing am I right.
As I can understand you are from M-2 applicant since 2011.

Wish you good luck for your next process.

Cheers!

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

You have so patience for your long waited file processing am I right.
As I can understand you are from M-2 applicant since 2011.

Wish you good luck for your next process.

Cheers!
Hello.....
Tomorrow i will send a case specific enquiry to svo.... as i m waiting for 4 months 13 days after sending mr pcc and rprf.... is there any problem if i do so???? Dont u feel my application has crossed normal processing time??
I m a bit scared whether they will consider my query negatively or not.... i hv heard that some applicants got req for photos after sending these 3 papers....but for me nothing for the last 4.5 months..
Please reply and help me out.....

kochi

Star Member
Jun 6, 2011
Farhana Kona said:
Hello.....
Tomorrow i will send a case specific enquiry to svo.... as i m waiting for 4 months 13 days after sending mr pcc and rprf.... is there any problem if i do so???? Dont u feel my application has crossed normal processing time??
I m a bit scared whether they will consider my query negatively or not.... i hv heard that some applicants got req for photos after sending these 3 papers....but for me nothing for the last 4.5 months..
I think it is normal. Hope your medical was okay. Wait it is canada but you should get PP request with in two months after medical. Hope for the best. I am waiting last five years.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhana Kona said:
Hello.....
Hi,

First of all you can send your query through CSE. It will not harm for your application but you may get their prescribe answer other than any concern from your application.

Though we can trace your application process through "MyCIC" account and you have found that still your application under process then you don't need to worry about it.

Currently total process time is 19 months from VO office receive your application so still there is timing to get back to you. But in general after MR, the PPR is coming 30~45 days. But sometime it may delay by case to case.

I would suggest you need to keep patience for your last call and Allah will help you.

Best of luck.

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
how long does it take to get VFS Dhaka SMS and Email since you have seen ur status is decision is dispatched to Dhaka VFS at VFS tracking file.
my friend wanted to know as he send his passport on 10th and 20th he got that status in VFS tracking web?

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Shamrajjo said:
Hi,

First of all you can send your query through CSE. It will not harm for your application but you may get their prescribe answer other than any concern from your application.

Though we can trace your application process through "MyCIC" account and you have found that still your application under process then you don't need to worry about it.

Currently total process time is 19 months from VO office receive your application so still there is timing to get back to you. But in general after MR, the PPR is coming 30~45 days. But sometime it may delay by case to case.

I would suggest you need to keep patience for your last call and Allah will help you.

Best of luck.
Thanks for ur caring concern and suggestions for all the forum members....
Best wishes for u also.....