+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
kuskus said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

if you want to order it on your own there are two ways.

a) If you have a friend / relative in canada it would cost you just $5 and you will get that in around 30 days.

b) If you don't have a relative or friend in Canada then you can get it from websites and it would cost around $25-$40 and you will get in six to eight weeks..

Check this

a) If you have a relative / friend in Canada

As you have a relative / friend there it would cost you just $5. Its very easy. Your relative / friend will order this on your behalf and he will be the requester. It can be done by email and your relative / requester can send scan copies of everything. Your relative / friend will receive CAIPS / GCMS notes in his email.

First fill the following form but your relative / friend will sign it as he is the requester.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf

Then you will have to fill this consent form and sign yourself

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5475E.pdf

Now according to latest IMM5563E form you can even pay fees online if you are not living in Canada and there is no need to fill any credit card form. Pay fees online, get receipt, fill it and then scan and attach with application. Its very easy. Go to section C of the following form then follow other links given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5563E.pdf (See section C)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/index.asp

https://eservicesak.cic.gc.ca/epay/lineofbusiness.do

After payment take 2 copies of print out of receipt. Keep one copy for yourself and attach other with application.

Ask your relative to provide copy of his Canadian passport or PR card and copy of his recent bill or bank statement as a proof that he is currently living in Canada

Ask him to scan everything and send everything by email to

atip-aiprp @ cic.gc.ca

b) If you don't have a relative / friend in Canada

try these websites. You will get in around 6-8 weeks.

a) http://www.caips.ca/
b) http://caipsnotes.com/index.shtml
c) http://www.caipsretriever.com/2006/03/immigrants-life-in-toronto-canada-ii.html
d) www.lawpoint.ca ($25 only)
Buddy Thank you for your nice and detailed reply.

But my head is spinning. I applied through Manitoba Provintial Nominee program and never heard this GCMS. I have sent my application of CIC long ago and they said "the Application was complete" nor SGVO wanted this GCMS.

Anyway Friend thank you. I will search on this "Global Case Management System" and try to look out how it is related to my Manitoba PNP.

Martial

Nov 28, 2015
Suman Das said:
Normally 0 %. But they gave a condition during PR visa that, your PR status may cancel anytime and u have to go back to ur native country for any types of misleading. So, until getting Citizenship, nobody saves for his.her status. But this is the practically rear case that anybody loses their PR status due to ur addressed case. It is mostly applicable if anybody involved / will involve with any types of severe criminality. Thanks.
Thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Forum Mate,

All most after one year later I am able to let you know that SVGO finally got our file to notice us for MR with RPRF fee, PCC and new Background form update on Friday (14-Oct).

I found many of our old forum friend already settle down in Canada with their great life.
But who are still waiting and surviving in this race, definitely will get good news as we got ours.

After our office visit by Canadian High Commission Dhaka office on mid Feb'16 we were long waited to get MR and we thought there was no hope and by this time we planned to settle in USA and our flight is by this end NOV.

But now we need to change our flight itinerary for this news.

We still seeking your prayer to get reach the destination.

Cheers!

mustaeem

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2014
Nomination.....
27-08-2014
AOR Received.
26-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent With Application
Med's Request
22-11-2016
Med's Done....
26-11-2016, RPRF,PCC - 13-12-2016
Passport Req..
11-01-2017, Submitted: 12-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-01-2017, Received: 26-01-2017
LANDED..........
Insallah During May 2017
Shamrajjo said:
Dear Forum Mate,

All most after one year later I am able to let you know that SVGO finally got our file to notice us for MR with RPRF fee, PCC and new Background form update on Friday (14-Oct).

I found many of our old forum friend already settle down in Canada with their great life.
But who are still waiting and surviving in this race, definitely will get good news as we got ours.

After our office visit by Canadian High Commission Dhaka office on mid Feb'16 we were long waited to get MR and we thought there was no hope and by this time we planned to settle in USA and our flight is by this end NOV.

Cheers!

Shamrajjo Vai..Congratulations..After long wait..for you it has come to an end..Please pray for us as well..We are a few whom are still stuck for uncertain...

Hope no more problem occurs in your case...Congrats.

Fastener

Star Member
Sep 30, 2015
Shamrajjo said:
Dear Forum Mate,

Cheers!
Bro for me it has been 2 months 20 days since after Medical sent.

Farhana Kona

Star Member
Aug 6, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2014
AOR Received.
April 24 ' 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
May 24'2016
Med's Done....
June 09'2016
Passport Req..
Yet to get
VISA ISSUED...
Yet to get
Fastener said:
Bro for me it has been 2 months 20 days since after Medical sent.
And for me today it is 4 months 6 days after medical with rprf and pcc sent.... I sent all these on June 09 2016.....
Totally confused what to do next.....
Dear forum members.....
Please help me with ur valuable suggestion.. ...
Should I send any query to them???? I have heard that some applicants sent query and got positive response.....
Will be waiting for ur valuable suggestions...

Suman Das

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Farhana Kona said:
And for me today it is 4 months 6 days after medical with rprf and pcc sent.... I sent all these on June 09 2016.....
Dear forum members.....
Should I send any query to them???? I have heard that some applicants sent query and got positive response.....
Don't worry. b patience. u will get a good news soon.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
Farhana Kona said:
Dear forum members.....
I think you should raise a gcms note

SHSajib

Star Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-09-2014
Hi Experts

I am a PR in Canada landed almost one year ago from Bangladesh.My parent wants to visit us next February and have a plan to stay with us for less than 6 months.

At this moment, my salary is slightly below to the threshold for Super parent visa. So I am planning to apply for them for visitor visa.

Could you please confirm me the full application package and also requesting your advice to make the process smooth and correct.

(I have gone through cic website but really got confused in visitor/super parent visa)

Wish to hear from you soon.

SHSajib

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Fastener said:
I AM SERIOUS.

I sent my application to CIC in 18 November 2015. My application process went quite smooth. I sent my MED in 26 July 2016, sent RPRF on 30 July 2016.

Though 2 months and 19 days have passed since I sent my MED to CIC, MPNP did not give any decision? No eamil from MPNP authority. What could be the problem? I check my e-mail regularly.

The main problem is that my police verification certificate has only 27 days left to expire. (I applied from Bangladesh through MPNP. My Visa office is Singapore. In Ecas my file's status is "In Process" and shows that My MED result has been received)

Now what to do? Should I mail them? Any other idea, suggestions?

Thank you...

Hey,

Do not panic when your application takes longer to process. It is normal and many things work this way in Canada. Contacting them will only take them from the time they have to process applications...

If possible, I suggest to everyone who is at the point of having certain documents expire because of the long wait time, to be pro-active and re-submit these documents before the previous ones expire. ( you will have to do this anyway ) But pro-active attitude is greatly appreciated ;)

in the meantime, take the time to do your homework about Canada. There are pre-arrival CIC services you can access once you have one of these documents:
• Medical Examination or security request letter
• Letter requesting for passport submission
• IRCC invitation letter to obtain pre-arrival services
• Canadian Permanent Resident Visa

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/newcomers/before-services.asp ( list of all pre-arrival CIC service provides)

For a larger variety of information and referrals contact NextStopCanada.ca ( also available in the CIC list )

Best of Luck! Keep positive and plan for a successful future in Canada as if you know for sure you will be here soon :)

arunsaha

Sep 1, 2010
Dear friends, has any one of you or you know of, who is a FSW, landed in Montreal in recent days? flight to Montreal by Qatar airways from Dhaka is quite cheaper ( IOM said its approx 52K) So wondering if we can land there first and then move to other cities taking a domestic flight. I've gone through some previous posts regarding this topic but the reviews are mixed and clouded with confusion. Please share your opinion.

zamasik

Oct 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Nomination.....
10-02-2014
AOR Received.
19-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
05-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-10-2016
Passport Req..
05-12-2016
Farhana Kona said:
Dear forum members.....
Did they update medical report in mycic?

azf_dhaka

Sep 16, 2016
Is there any otherway to check the status of passport submission status check without VFS canada link
in that website, it is showing under process.

Does VFS or CIC SG office send any feedback or mail once they send the passport to VFS Dhaka.

If the status is decision made in eCAS and considering ur passport is in SG as per PPR. what does it mean to you.

answer please

Oct 19, 2016
Hello brothers and sisters,

I am actually not frustrated, rather devastated to see and hear almost all have landed in Canada already those who applied at the same time as I did. They began processing my FSW NOC 2173 application on Sep 5, 2014. Since then, absolutely pin-drop silence! I have top-notch career record in Bangladesh in my area of work. I applied from Dhaka. Now I am losing my points for Australia due to age, should I try for Australia immediately giving up on Canada? Would you recommend any other option for me, please?

Congratulations to those who made it, but I am feeling like a destroyed loser now. Thanks for all the support over the years in the forum.

Alexand

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Toronto Ontario Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
arunsaha said:
Dear friends, has any one of you or you know of, who is a FSW, landed in Montreal in recent days? flight to Montreal by Qatar airways from Dhaka is quite cheaper ( IOM said its approx 52K) So wondering if we can land there first and then move to other cities taking a domestic flight. I've gone through some previous posts regarding this topic but the reviews are mixed and clouded with confusion. Please share your opinion.
Hello,

Generally you may enter Canada at any point of entry when you have a Permanent Resident Visa. But if you are entering Canada for the first time, in the province of Quebec ( landing process) You must have a valid Quebec Certificate of Selection (CSQ) or prepare to document your clear intention to reside in different province.

Also, do some research on the prices of the domestic flights in Canada. Prices are not cheap in many cases, so if you plan you budget make sure you consider the price of your entire trip.

Keep in mind that the Government of Canada funds pre-arrival programs to help people like you with this type of information and much more. NextStopCanada.ca is one of them.

Best of luck and Welcome to Canada!