10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Calculate your points here.
Self-assessment test
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/index.asp

tracy422

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
----
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 March 2010
AOR Received.
18 April 2010
IELTS Request
16 June10, submitted 15 September10- Band 6.5
BDSkilled said:
Dear RI,

Dont be so tensed.

Dear Tracy

Plz Share more info about yourself
hi BDSkilled,

What kind of data should I provide here? Please let me know and I will share more information, however I do not know what exactly should I provide.

Thanks,
Saman

soarer

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RI,
I will contact you.

Tracy,
It is very difficult to say about vo decision prior to any further communication. At this time a lot of application of April 2010 is remained pending there.

RI

Oct 25, 2010
Hi Soarer

Thanks for your valuable reply.

Hi Tracy

Thanks for your reply. You should be more sincere about the processing formalities of Visa Office.

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi,

Seniors plz help.

I am having strange things happening to my application. I have send full doc on June 18, and my status change to RECEIVED by VISA OFFICE" on 3rd July. But, before turning the status to "IN PROCESS", I have received a letter from Singapore Visa Office instructing to do medical, send Right of Landing Fee, Net worth Statement, 12 months bank statement, and photographs. The letter was dated on 2nd November and delivered to me through registered post on 7th November.

Now, I am in a quandary, what has happened to my application, what does it mean, I mean getting medical request before getting the status changed to "In Process".

Seniors, plz help.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
idas and swap----->for NGE

revealing everything to release the blockage, not to further make it worse. I hope you got the sense.
If I were him I would reveal my all travel history, sent them a second case spec inquiry if the 1st one was unanswered. Every case spec inquiry sent , is reflected on the CAIPS and is seen by the VO.

Sending a FAX is a better option along with sending a case spec inquiry.
One thing should be brought before the concern, whether or not medical or additional docs requirements have been sent. Remember, they give 45 days only for providing additional documents, so he has 20 or so days now or so to get pass that deadline if by any chance he has been sent a request of additional docs requirement.

Tense moment for him for sure. but he needs to stay calm. I'd probably send a postal Letter to Immigration Section mentioning my file number and the problem as letters would be received by the CHC Singapore official and this would be a proof that I made an inquiry. Neither Case spec inquiry nor sending a FAX has anything like this.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Faisal,

Do as they said you in the medical.
Computer Systems often lag. You have indeed got the medical. so do the rest ! good luck !

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Faisal & Janathan,
Why singapore visa office is demanding 12 months bank statement!!!!!!

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Dr Hasib,

CIC has the rule that applicants cant borrow the PoF from anyone. at least not the way that they can sense that anyone has been done so. They want to see that movement of the PoF you/someone has showed, through that they'll determine its authenticity of belongings by its owner. CHC Singapore nowadays is not leaving any chance to reject or block an applicant.

Hope you got it.

faisal124

Star Member
Mar 21, 2010
Hi Jnathan,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you clarify one thing. I have the fund with my bank account for the last 8 months. Before that, it was with share/Fixed deposit. While sending the full docs, I have collected or liquidated those to deposit with my HSBC bank account to show them in one account.

How can I explain this to Visa Office.

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
faisal124 said:
Hi,

Seniors plz help.

I am having strange things happening to my application. I have send full doc on June 18, and my status change to RECEIVED by VISA OFFICE" on 3rd July. But, before turning the status to "IN PROCESS", I have received a letter from Singapore Visa Office instructing to do medical, send Right of Landing Fee, Net worth Statement, 12 months bank statement, and photographs. The letter was dated on 2nd November and delivered to me through registered post on 7th November.

Now, I am in a quandary, what has happened to my application, what does it mean, I mean getting medical request before getting the status changed to "In Process".

Seniors, plz help.
U r lucky one.... got MR so early.... I wish if i get MR.....

NGE

Feb 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2011
LANDED..........
29-01-2012
jnathan said:
idas and swap----->for NGE

revealing everything to release the blockage, not to further make it worse. I hope you got the sense.
If I were him I would reveal my all travel history, sent them a second case spec inquiry if the 1st one was unanswered. Every case spec inquiry sent , is reflected on the CAIPS and is seen by the VO.

Sending a FAX is a better option along with sending a case spec inquiry.
One thing should be brought before the concern, whether or not medical or additional docs requirements have been sent. Remember, they give 45 days only for providing additional documents, so he has 20 or so days now or so to get pass that deadline if by any chance he has been sent a request of additional docs requirement.

Tense moment for him for sure. but he needs to stay calm. I'd probably send a postal Letter to Immigration Section mentioning my file number and the problem as letters would be received by the CHC Singapore official and this would be a proof that I made an inquiry. Neither Case spec inquiry nor sending a FAX has anything like this.
I am planning to send a letter (by DHL) to them that , i got married and i will send full doc of my wife within 20 days... because lots of work have to do, like pasport, all certificate, etc... ....... so what do you think regarding this..@ jnathan

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
Dear Idas, S_Haque, Jnathan and other seniors plz,

I got my status changed to Decision made before medical on 19th Oct. Today i have received the letter with explanation why VO rejected my case. VO did not give me 5 points for relative in canada though my spouse have an Aunt who is a PR in Canada. She has been living their for 5 years. Strangely, VO directly denied saying that "you do not have any relative in canada". Previously i sent her PR card along with her SIN number. i am afraid that they may lost that paper. Please suggest me whether should i appeal or not. They issued the Letter on 2nd Nov. Please advice me regarding this issue.

Rgds
Efat

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
Who is primary applicant? you or ur spouse? if you are the PA then relative should come from your side. You can not show your spouse relative for your point.

Efat said:
Dear Idas, S_Haque, Jnathan and other seniors plz,

I got my status changed to Decision made before medical on 19th Oct. Today i have received the letter with explanation why VO rejected my case. VO did not give me 5 points for relative in canada though my spouse have an Aunt who is a PR in Canada. She has been living their for 5 years. Strangely, VO directly denied saying that "you do not have any relative in canada". Previously i sent her PR card along with her SIN number. i am afraid that they may lost that paper. Please suggest me whether should i appeal or not. They issued the Letter on 2nd Nov. Please advice me regarding this issue.

Rgds
Efat

Efat

Jun 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-Jun-14
AOR Received.
14-Oct-14
vncviewer said:
Who is primary applicant? you or ur spouse? if you are the PA then relative should come from your side. You can not show your spouse relative for your point.
vncviewer,

Are you pretty sure about what you said? I am the primary applicant. According to OP6 clause number 11.15. Adaptability

d) Relatives in Canada:
• Award five points if the applicant or accompanying spouse or common- law partner has a relative (parent, grandparent, child, grandchild, child of a parent, child of a grandparent, or grandchild of a parent) who is residing in Canada and is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident. 5