Med's Request
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiing
SJTZ said:
Attention please :

Yesterday I received my second GCMS and it has a lot related to Visa Center. My initial application was sent mentioning their address, though later i did all my works by myself, changed the address and thought it was over. Now in my second GCMS, see what i have found in a note section:

"This application is one of over 60 that have been identified to date as an undeclared and unqualified immigration consultant called Visa Cent6er Inc. It has been identified based on a combination of one or more of the following commonalities. 1. A common mailing address 2. Common format and font for the family composition sheets with bangla script. 3. common format of employment certificate. 4. Common format of pay slip. Given the involvement of an undeclared and unqualified consultant along with the common formatting in supporting documents, there are serious concerns that the employment history of the applicant has been misrepresented. Application forwarded to DIPM for further assessment."

Among all 4 points mentioned by them, i have only the first one, the address. Now can someone put some light on it? any other member of the forum having the same problem???
**** This application is one of over 60 - that means they got similar format doc of over 60 applicants. :eek: :eek:
Oh Allah - how come visa center did this unprofessional works. It's alarming for visa centre applicants.

AMImtiaz

May 11, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 Sept 2014
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with the original application
Med's Request
20 April 2016
Med's Done....
23 April 2016
Passport Req..
24 May 2016
If I go for a long leave from my employment due to exam, Do I still need to inform CIC? Seniors and experience members are humbly requested to advice.

Regards and Thanks in advance.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
rumel said:
Actually, I wrote several times regarding this issue. I also mentioned that they are keeping aside all applications in a group who applied through unauthorized agents.

As it is a huge chunk of applications, VO may not take any serious decision instead of taking further verification.

They may do :
1. Site verification
2. Explanation request why you used unauthorized agent.

May be they would request to CHC, Dhaka for further verification about these agents before taking any unexpected steps.

According to these unauthorized agents:
They submitted lots of applications before and got success. And they did the same for FSW 2014 applicants.
But SGVO's work pattern may be changed and they are strict on proper documentation nowadays. Thats why this unexpected scenario happened. However, it doesn't make any sense why they are using their address as mailing address and same type of JD. :mad: :mad:
I know some applicants who used agents but they use applicants' individual mailing address and JD. So, VO cant doubt on those as these applications are as like individual applications and it is very logical.

To whom it may concern:
Would you please check it with FSW2013 applicants? Is there anything happened before with 2013 applicants? I believe they processed applications and did the same for 2013 applicants.
You can compare it yourself to analyze the scenarios. I hope you will get positive answer.

So, what has to happen, is happened. You cant do anything from your side before getting any response from VO.

Just keep patience and wait for the outcome. Pray to Almighty ALLAH(The Most Beneficent and Merciful) for the best outcome.
Rumel Bhaiya,

Thank you very much for the positive tone. The thing is, they forcefully used their address telling that it would be better for the application as they have used their address for many other applications before and got succeeded.

And yes, what has happened, has happened..... we were so stupid to take their suggestion............ now the thing is, we worked, we submitted the file, we used all our own format given from our offices and still we are stuck :(

I also pray and wish that they will at least ask for further explanation regarding the issue before they take any unexpected decision. Still, the total absolutely alright situation has suddenly become completely Ulta-Pulta :(

Please keep all of us in your prayers.

NB. I came to know someone from S A Associates is facing the same problem.

zstream

Champion Member
May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-08-2014
Nomination.....
14-12-2014
AOR Received.
19-01-2015
Med's Request
11-03-2015
Med's Done....
15-03-2015
Passport Req..
14-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-10-2015
rumel said:
Actually, I wrote several times regarding this issue. I also mentioned that they are keeping aside all applications in a group who applied through unauthorized agents.

As it is a huge chunk of applications, VO may not take any serious decision instead of taking further verification.

They may do :
1. Site verification
2. Explanation request why you used unauthorized agent.

May be they would request to CHC, Dhaka for further verification about these agents before taking any unexpected steps.

According to these unauthorized agents:
They submitted lots of applications before and got success. And they did the same for FSW 2014 applicants.
But SGVO's work pattern may be changed and they are strict on proper documentation nowadays. Thats why this unexpected scenario happened. However, it doesn't make any sense why they are using their address as mailing address and same type of JD. :mad: :mad:
I know some applicants who used agents but they use applicants' individual mailing address and JD. So, VO cant doubt on those as these applications are as like individual applications and it is very logical.

To whom it may concern:
Would you please check it with FSW2013 applicants? Is there anything happened before with 2013 applicants? I believe they processed applications and did the same for 2013 applicants.
You can compare it yourself to analyze the scenarios. I hope you will get positive answer.

So, what has to happen, is happened. You cant do anything from your side before getting any response from VO.

Just keep patience and wait for the outcome. Pray to Almighty ALLAH(The Most Beneficent and Merciful) for the best outcome.
This will effect all of us.It will basically create bad impression for those who are from BD and visa officer will double check on files even is someone submitted files individually without any help.

No wonder the processing is so slow these days. It also explains why other nationalities got their files process faster. :(

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
SJTZ said:
Rumel Bhaiya,

Thank you very much for the positive tone. The thing is, they forcefully used their address telling that it would be better for the application as they have used their address for many other applications before and got succeeded.

And yes, what has happened, has happened..... we were so stupid to take their suggestion............ now the thing is, we worked, we submitted the file, we used all our own format given from our offices and still we are stuck :(

I also pray and wish that they will at least ask for further explanation regarding the issue before they take any unexpected decision. Still, the total absolutely alright situation has suddenly become completely Ulta-Pulta :(

Please keep all of us in your prayers.

NB. I came to know someone from S A Associates is facing the same problem.
Then how these agencies would handle this scenario?

-Would they support via immigration lawyer?
- How it is possible to give you support with immigration lawyer as they are already recognized as unsanctioned and unauthorized agent.
-What about the contract?
-Would they return anything if any negative happened?
- Is it possible to recover this type of loss?

SGVO would do it for all agencies who are unauthorized and use their mailing address and JD format.

It is better for you to check it with 2013 applicants who applied through these type of agencies. May be they also grouped by as like you and recovered after that with success.

All are stuck now who applied through agency or Individual. May be for summer vacation or something else.

Pray for each other. Allah knows best and HE is the best planner for our life.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
SJTZ said:
Attention please :

Yesterday I received my second GCMS and it has a lot related to Visa Center. My initial application was sent mentioning their address, though later i did all my works by myself, changed the address and thought it was over. Now in my second GCMS, see what i have found in a note section:

"This application is one of over 60 that have been identified to date as an undeclared and unqualified immigration consultant called Visa Cent6er Inc. It has been identified based on a combination of one or more of the following commonalities. 1. A common mailing address 2. Common format and font for the family composition sheets with bangla script. 3. common format of employment certificate. 4. Common format of pay slip. Given the involvement of an undeclared and unqualified consultant along with the common formatting in supporting documents, there are serious concerns that the employment history of the applicant has been misrepresented. Application forwarded to DIPM for further assessment."

Among all 4 points mentioned by them, i have only the first one, the address. Now can someone put some light on it? any other member of the forum having the same problem???

Please let us know what was the Note Number of this and what was the created and updated by into that notes?

adhos

Star Member
Jul 22, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippine
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011 (PNP family referral)
Doc's Request.
15-7-2012
Nomination.....
1-5-2013
AOR Received.
10-7-2013
IELTS Request
15-03-2014
File Transfer...
20-08-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-05-2015
Interview........
waived!!
Passport Req..
16/06/2015 PP sent by VFS Dhaka on 6/17/2015
VISA ISSUED...
June/2015 Passport reached Dhaka VFS on 5th Aug 2015
LANDED..........
----------
nusrat9991 said:
Alhamdulillah. Finally reçeived the passport with visa. Thanks everyone.
hmm it took 1 month and 20 days. A bit long it seems.

btw when did you receive the passport ready for collection email from vfs?

nusrat9991

Sep 20, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Already attached with application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
06.02.2015 & Medical results have been received Dt-12.02.2015 Decision made-10.05.2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
adhos said:
hmm it took 1 month and 20 days. A bit long it seems.

btw when did you receive the passport ready for collection email from vfs?
first it shows in your tracking status. after some time they mailed.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
afaruq said:
Please let us know what was the Note Number of this and what was the created and updated by into that notes?
Sent you a PM.

Polash007

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
End Nov'14
Nomination.....
Mid Feb'15
AOR Received.
Mid Mar'15
File Transfer...
SLU on Aug,2015
Med's Request
In-sha-Allah Soon
I have been waiting for Medical Letter. Already passed 4 months after receiving 2nd letter from Singapore Visa Office. No more updates after that. Getting tensed. Informatively I am an applicant under FSWP-2014. So far i can remember, the last FSWP-2014 program was designed and announced to complete processing by 12-15 months. So why everything is stopped???????????????

Please advise and help

rksaha81

Nov 21, 2013
JESSORE, BANGLADESH
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2014
Doc's Request.
PF : 05/01/2016; DOC RECEIVED: 25/01/2016
Nomination.....
07/01/2015
AOR Received.
09/02/2015
IELTS Request
SENT WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
26/08/2015
Med's Request
16/12/2016
Med's Done....
26/12/2016, REPORT SUBMITTED : 27/12/2016, MEDICAL PASSED: 29/12/2016
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
16/01/2017, PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 18/01/2017, 2ND TIME: 01/06/2017,PASSPORT SUBMITTED: 05/06/2017
VISA ISSUED...
26/01/2017; PASSPORT RECEIVED :06/02/2017, 2ND TIME: 15/06/2017,PASSPORT RECEIVED :05/07/2017
LANDED..........
30/10/2017
CANADA REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP

The new requirements for Canadian Citizenship have been in force since June 11, 2015.

One of the most important changes is the requirement that an individual must now be physically in Canada for 4 years over a 6-year period. The old rule was physical presence in Canada for 3 years out of a 4-year period.

To quote the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Chris Alexander, “We are eliminating long backlogs, and streamlining our own processes. At the same time, we are ensuring Canadian citizenship is highly valued and stays that way. Promise made, promise kept when it comes to strengthening the value of Canadian citizenship.”

The requirement for maintain permanent residence in Canada remains unchanged at 2 years in a 5 year period. The fee for renewal of PR status remains unchanged at $50 for an adult application. There is still a requirement for having a valid Permanent Residence Card if you want to be re-admitted into Canada.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada is cracking down on this provision and many who do not meet this condition of two years in Canada are having their PR Status revoked and being sent to the Immigration Appeal Division for a hearing before final removal of PR status and removal from Canada.

Beginning on June 11, 2015, CIC will only accept the new application forms. Applications that were received on or after June 11, 2015 that do not use the latest version of the application will be considered incomplete and will be returned. Incomplete applications that were returned prior to June 11, 2015 must be resubmitted using the new application forms.

Citizenship and Immigration has also raised the fees for obtaining Canadian Citizenship to $630 per adult application and $200 for a minor.

Key changes in force June 11, 2015 include the following:

Applicants must now be physically present in Canada for at least 1,460 days (four years) during the six years before the date of their application, and they must be physically present in Canada for at least 183 days in each of four calendar years within the qualifying period. This is aimed at ensuring that citizenship applicants develop a strong attachment to Canada.
Applicants between the ages of 14 and 64 must meet basic knowledge and language requirements. This is aimed at ensuring that more new citizens are better prepared for life in Canada.
Citizenship will be automatically extended to additional “Lost Canadians” on June 11th, who were born before 1947, and did not become citizens on January 1, 1947 when the first Canadian Citizenship Act came into effect. This will also apply to their children born in the first generation outside Canada.
Adult applicants must declare their intent to reside in Canada once they become citizens and meet their personal income tax obligations in order to be eligible for citizenship.
To help improve program integrity, there are now stronger penalties for fraud and misrepresentation (to a maximum fine of $100,000 and/or up to five years in prison). This is aimed at deterring unscrupulous applicants who are prepared to misrepresent themselves, or advise others to do so.
The newly-designated Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council (ICCRC) is the new regulatory body for citizenship consultants. Only members of the ICCRC, lawyers or notaries (including paralegals and students at law) can be paid to provide citizenship applicants with representation or advice.
Requires 183 days minimum of physical presence in Canada during each of the four calendar years that are fully or partially within the six years immediately before the date of application (in effect June 11, 2015).
Eliminates use of time spent in Canada as a non-permanent resident (non-PR) for most applicants (in effect June 11, 2015).
Introduces “intent to reside” provision (in effect June 11, 2015)
Legislation now requires applicants aged 14–64 to meet language requirements and pass knowledge test (in effect June 11, 2015)
Extends citizenship to “Lost Canadians” born before 1947 as well as their 1st generation children born abroad (in effect June 11, 2015)
Expansion of criminal prohibitions to bar applicants for crimes committed abroad. (in effect June 11, 2015)
Newly-designated Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council is the new regulatory body for citizenship consultants.
Gives the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration Canada the authority to refuse an application for recognized status as a consultant if applicant commits fraud.
Fines and penalties for fraud are up to a maximum $100,000 and/or up to five years in prison (in effect June 11, 2015).
New offences and penalties will be implemented for a person who counsels known misrepresentation or represents or advises a citizenship applicant and are unauthorized to do so (in effect June 11, 2015).
Gives Minister of Citizenship and Immigration authority to decide on most revocation cases.
Complex revocation cases such as war crimes, crimes against humanity, security, other human or international rights violations, and organized criminality decided by the Federal Court (in effect May 28, 2015).
Establishes authority to define what constitutes a complete application and what evidence applicants must provide (in effect since August 2014).
Changes citizenship grant to a single-step process for most applications that reduces duplication and improves processing times (in effect since August 2014).
Requires adult applicants to file Canadian income taxes, if required under the Income Tax Act, to be eligible for citizenship (in effect June 11, 2015).
Authority to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who served as members of an armed force of a country or an organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada (in effect May 28, 2015).
Authority to revoke Canadian citizenship from dual citizens who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason, or spying offences, depending on the sentence received (in effect May 28, 2015).
Authority to deny Canadian citizenship to permanent residents who served as members of an armed force of a country or an organized armed group engaged in armed conflict with Canada or who are convicted of terrorism, high treason, treason, or spying offences, depending on the sentence received (in effect June 11, 2015).
Applicants can be refused for misrepresenting or withholding material facts on applications and are subsequently barred from being granted citizenship for five years (in effect May 28, 2015).
Creates a fast-track mechanism for citizenship for individuals serving or on exchange with the Canadian Armed Forces to honour their service to Canada (in effect since June 2014).

The changes to the Canadian Citizenship procedure clearly make it much harder and more expensive to become a Citizen of Canada. In addition CIC is requiring strong proof of actual residence in Canada as part of the Citizenship Application process.

Jul 8, 2015
i have been a silent follower of this forum for a few years now. this forum has inspired me in ways i couldn't have imagined, and i thank each and everyone of you for that. however, lately i have seen few members' dreams being crushed and tormented by unauthorized representatives and it was too much pain to bear. so i have done a little research on that and found the following authorized ICCRC representatives in Bangladesh:

1. Firm's Name: Scotia Consultants
Address: Concord Royal Court (4th Floor)
House 275/G, Road 27(Old) 16 (New),
Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1209
Tel: 8124584, 9146500, 01819 225124
01715 151617, 01715 141414, 0152 349461
Fax: 8124584
Email: scotia @ consultant.com,
scotiadhaka @ hotmail.com
ICCRC Member: Dr. Md. Jamilur Rahim
ICCRC Membership No.: R417527

2. Asia Pacific Immigration Service
Address: House #125 (1st floor), Flat # B-1, Road # 02, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212.
Phone: 02 9892990
Mobile: +88 01678-005571
E-Mail: info @ apisbd.com, apisbd.com @ gmail.com
ICCRC Member: Mohammed Ali Azam Khan
ICCRC Membership No: R413271

3. ILCB
Address: House # 583 (4th Floor), Road # 9, Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka- 1216, Bangladesh.
Tel: 880-2-51056787, 01711-638734, 01819-268198, 01731-605443
Fax: 880-2-51056786
E-mail: info @ ilcb.net
ICCRC Member: Sudhir Saha
ICCRC Membership No: R418175

you can also check their authenticity on ICCRC's website.

there might be more authorized representatives in Bangladesh but i only found this three. i hope the infos will help some of the forum members. and please always check ICCRC membership no. before signing the contract with any representative as it very easy to justify their statements from the ICCRC website.

P.S.: i am sorry i couldn't post the websites and the search links of ICCRC as this is my first post.

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
toronto_raptors said:
i have been a silent follower of this forum for a few years now. this forum has inspired me in ways i couldn't have imagined, and i thank each and everyone of you for that. however, lately i have seen few members' dreams being crushed and tormented by unauthorized representatives and it was too much pain to bear. so i have done a little research on that and found the following authorized ICCRC representatives in Bangladesh:
Thank u for the good initiative. +1 for it.

nafizFSW14

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 Sep 2014
Nomination.....
5 Jan 2015
AOR Received.
9 Feb 2015
Med's Request
8 Jul 2015
Med's Done....
11 Jul 2015
Passport Req..
21 Sep 2015
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2015
5 months after AOR and 48 days after second line, I got MR today. Only MR not RPRF so little confused. Thanx to all forum members.