+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSWCIO said:
Bhai can you pls elaborate a bit. I mean they came and straight asked someone from your office about your designation and asked for your visiting card pays lip from him !! Or
They came to HR Dept and so on.... ? A bit detailed description would help many. Thanks :)
CHC shouldn't ask anybody who is not authorized person to provide any official personal matter to them. They should contact that person who has issued the ref letter or from any HR personnel to provide them their required information of that employee.

Otherwise it looks odd for CHC and unprofessional job from them...

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morshed81 said:
Thanks all for ur feedback. Two officials from local VO visited my office on 19th may. They talked with my colleague to be confirmed about my designation. They collected my visiting card,chkd my pay slip, asked about job duration and left my office stying around 8/10 min.
Thanks bro for sharing your info.

Best of luck.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
Shamrajjo said:
CHC shouldn't ask anybody who is not authorized person to provide any official personal matter to them. They should contact that person who has issued the ref letter or from any HR personnel to provide them their required information of that employee.

Correct! It also puts the application at risk. An applicant does not go around telling all colleagues about his application and future plan other than the person who wrote the reference letter. The element of jealousy plays a role too. I would not appreciate CIC asking an arbitrary colleague about me who already has professional jealousy about me.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcgyver said:
Correct! It also puts the application at risk. An applicant does not go around telling all colleagues about his application and future plan other than the person who wrote the reference letter. The element of jealousy plays a role too. I would not appreciate CIC asking an arbitrary colleague about me who already has professional jealousy about me.
Absolutely it is risk and that could lead with wrong info from jealous perspective... Hope CHC has that sense and professionalism....

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
kazioahid said:
Masud vai

Did you receive any update through VFS online tracking before receiving PP back ? in my case it shows under process. will we see any updates there like stamped or dispatch ?After submit PP normally how many days later update shows dispatch?
Oahid Bhai,

Most Possibly, In your next update in The VFS tracker,it will show that the SGVO has dispatched the Passport to VFS Dhaka,after 2/3 days VFS Dhaka will receive the passport and will post as "Your passport is ready for collection".Then you will be entitled to go for passport collection.
The total process may take 30 Calender days after receiving the passport by SGVO.....

But,As you know exceptions are also there!! ;D

morshed81

May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
Shamrajjo said:

They didn't ask hr about me. When they were entering my room me and my colleagues were well coming them. At the time the high commission official just asked one of my colleague .. "is he ur boss " with a smile. The rest of all conversation was with mine.

tasfin

Mar 3, 2015
I am already in canada living with my wife. I had a plan to leave canada for a vacation to bangladesh and then fly back to land as permanent resident. I talked to an CIC agent. He advised me to let CIC Officer know about this. The agent said as my wife is canadian, no additional process is necessary for me. So its now up to CIC officer whether they will correct it in their system or I need to get a corrected COPR.. I am now waiting for their response.. Only problem it creates for me that I need to cancel my vacation until I get a response.

Thanks a lot for your advice.

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bro,

My personal advise will be to fly CA as soon as you can because your spouse is CA citizen already and there is no issue about to stay together at there. I don't think you need to wait here for longer time as it couldn't resolve here very soon.

Meantime you could send all of your documents again to CIC to change your marital status and same time your spouse should change her marital status at CA immigration dept.

Hope it may help you.

tasfin

Mar 3, 2015
I agree that there is a element of chance that they can say I am misrepresenting my self showing a copr with single status. But I have all the evidence that I notified cic before they issue my immigrant visa and corp. It is their mistake, not mine. Also, CIC call center agent apologized to me for this event. But it is always wise to get it settled before I land to avoid unwanted arguments in the landing

Thanks bro for your info!

zstream said:
No, he can't land now with wrong information on the CORP. It will be misrepresentation and will be a federal crime. He need to wait to add his spouse on
his application and change of the CORP.

tasfin

Mar 3, 2015
This is a wrong info in COPR indeed. When they sent me passport request, the asked me if I got married or not. I replied to them, send email and hardcopy of a letter explaining that my marital status changed and also sent them proff of my wife Canadian citizenship and our marriage certificate. It is ridiculous that did not update the info and sent me a immigrant visa with a copr stating me as single. I have decided to wait before I land. Cause I do not want to fight in the border to proof that I am a married guy. :/

Shamrajjo said:
I think that was not wrong information in CORP. It was missing to update that his not mistake. It was not updated his spouse in his application in time. My understanding is though his spouse is staying in CA and citizen and they can update it inside in CA for their marital status. I don't find any wrong about this procedure. Otherwise it may take long time to adding spouse after issue CORP...

ll14

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
US
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2014
Nomination.....
08-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
File Transfer...
04-11-2014
Med's Request
10-11-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014 medical status: 30-11-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
2-2-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Hi

Can someone pls help me on this ? I have applied for my friend . Got the gcms report. but not sure what it means .
1.Eligibility assessment(selection)
2. Eligibility assessment( ministerial instruction)

what does this two means ..

in the note section it is written that
correction file to ML

what does this mean?
thanks

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tasfin said:
This is a wrong info in COPR indeed. When they sent me passport request, the asked me if I got married or not. I replied to them, send email and hardcopy of a letter explaining that my marital status changed and also sent them proff of my wife Canadian citizenship and our marriage certificate. It is ridiculous that did not update the info and sent me a immigrant visa with a copr stating me as single. I have decided to wait before I land. Cause I do not want to fight in the border to proof that I am a married guy. :/
;D ;D

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morshed81 said:
They didn't ask hr about me. When they were entering my room me and my colleagues were well coming them. At the time the high commission official just asked one of my colleague .. "is he ur boss " with a smile. The rest of all conversation was with mine.
I can imagine... ;D ;D

asalehin

Star Member
Jan 1, 2015
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-10-2014
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 23 Dec 2014
Nomination.....
21-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-03-2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
God knows only
Med's Request
God knows only
Med's Done....
God knows only
Interview........
God knows only
Passport Req..
God knows only
VISA ISSUED...
God knows only
LANDED..........
God knows only
My LinkedIn profile has been viewed today by a person named James Mitchell who works in canada with 0 connections. Is it from immigration Canada? Friends, can you give any assumption?

morshed81

May 11, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2014
AOR Received.
08-09-2014
Med's Request
20-10-2015
Med's Done....
25-10-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
19-11-2015
How can I be notified of local vo start processing. I didn't nitified but my office was visited by high commission

wahida

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2014
Doc's Request.
None, SLU : 26.08.2015
AOR Received.
24/10/2014
IELTS Request
With App
File Transfer...
None
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
None Yet
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hello forum members,

I am taking next month about 3-4 months break for some family reasons, in this period if my site verification happens what will be the situation then? Which type of document should i prepare for that to show them in my absence? More over the address i use in my application that company branch may be closed with in short time then what? should i inform them earlier? I am confuse because I am yet sure about that branch closing, but there is possibility of that. Please help by providing your ideas.