Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
Dear Applicant:
Your Right of Permanent Residence Fee is now due.
Payment instructions
• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
• Please write your name and your application number (as indicated above) on the back of
your bank draft.
• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or
BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH
COMMISSION OF CANADA TO SINGAPORE. Important: Bank drafts have a limited
validity. Ensure that your bank draft is not older than two (2) months when it reaches this
office.
• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank
in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
Important: Bank drafts have a limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft is not older
than two (2) months when it reaches this office.
• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from
which we accept bank drafts. Important: Bank drafts have a limited validity. Ensure that
your bank draft is not older than two (2) months when it reaches this office.
• PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay
the exact amount stated on our website.
If we have not received your fee payment within 30 days of the date of this letter, we will assume
that you do not intend to pursue your application at this time, and your file at this office will be
closed.
Your application cannot be finalized until the right of permanent residence fees have been paid.
We will not send you a letter to acknowledge receipt of your payment. We will send you a receipt
when we finalize your application.
For more information, please visit the Fees page on our website at www.singapore.gc.ca.

I am seeing only option is DD for both SGD and CAD.

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
CI_DREAM said:
Just received MR, RPRF, PCC and IMM 5669 request

;D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats !!!!! :) :) :)
Nice to see that May backlogs are taken care of.!!!

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
CI_DREAM said:
I am not sure about that. Only option they mentioned is Bank draft. I will communicate with VIRUS regarding this issue.
Main challenge is to get PCC from my home district.
SGVO have given only 30 days.
I have done using SGP Dollar from SCB. first u need to complete the medical before submitting for RPRF. as you need to bring ur medical done receipt, medical request mail, Original copy of nikah nama etc.

mcgyver

Apr 13, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-06-2014
AOR Received.
11-08-2014
File Transfer...
23-06-2014
Med's Request
16-04-2015
Med's Done....
29-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
29-06-2015 Decision Made: 30-06-2015 PP Submitted...: 1-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-07-2015 PP Returned....: 11-08-2015
LANDED..........
01-10-2015
afaruq said:
I have done using SGP Dollar from SCB. first u need to complete the medical before submitting for RPRF. as you need to bring ur medical done receipt, medical request mail, Original copy of nikah nama etc.
Hello afaruq brother, I heard people advising others not to go to the main branch of SCB on Gulshan-1, but to go to the one on Gulshan-2.

afaruq

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-May-2014
AOR Received.
18-Aug-2014
File Transfer...
19-Sep-2014
Med's Request
12-Nov-2014
Med's Done....
22-Nov-2014 (eCAS updated on 12-Feb-15)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Vorsha
LANDED..........
Allah Vorsha
mcgyver said:
Hello afaruq brother, I heard people advising others not to go to the main branch of SCB on Gulshan-1, but to go to the one on Gulshan-2.
In any case, North gulshan gulshan 2 branch is the only option.

masud.Optimus

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
AOR Received.
10 November 2014
File Transfer...
14 November 2014
Med's Request
02 March 2015
Med's Done....
05 March 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22 April 2015
Re: Landing Experience

Dhaka2014 said:
Hi Friends..
Let me share my experience with you as it might help the friends who haven't landed yet.

LANDING: DAY 1

Actually we have decided to do a 'short landing' in Toronto and then permanent move location will be decided based on job hunting progress by end of 2015 Inshallah.

We landed in Toronto (YYZ) terminal 1. The whole process at Toronto airport took almost 90mins (from aircraft door to airport exit gate). The word 'Welcome to Canada' was heard more than 15 times in between :)

1st step: Passport Control counters, there was a short queue in the visitors queue (BTW, we should go to visitors queue not residents queue, because at this point, we are not residents yet), it took around 10 mins max. Officer asked for the purpose of our visit (which is immigration), took our passports, stamped on the immigration visa and customs declaration, asked how much fund we are carrying (we declared over 10K CAD), then asked to go to new immigrants office just on the right side of passport control counters.

2nd Step: New Immigrants Counters: The officer took our passports, COPR, asked few questions (like do we have any other dependents, how much fund we are bringing for settlement [he didn't ask to show it], etc). And asked for our Canadian address (I recommend that you print the address in a paper and give it to them instead of dictating it). Then asked us to sit in the lobby until he finishes his work). This took around 20mins.

Note: The COPR had one photo attached and stamped from visa office and another photo clipped, I added another recent photo to the clipped one, the officer asked which photo is more recent, so I showed it to him, he returned all the other photos. So, it is acceptable that you clip a new photo other than the COPR photo....

3rd Step: Newcomers Welcome counter; They gave us some brochures and papers titled Welcome to Canada, health insurance forms, and some child tax return docs and some other papers.

4th Step: SIN numbers (ServiceCanada Counter, Terminal 1 at YYZ): We landed during working hours. Around 1:30pm on Monday. Officer asked questions like fathers name, mothers name, correct spelling, etc.. Then printed SIN numbers on A4 paper. There are no longer SIN cards. This process took around 15mins.
Note: If you land outside working hours, SIN counters at the airport will be closed, you will get your SIN number from any ServiceCanada office. It takes 5-10mins max.

5th Step: Baggage Carousal: Our bags were already in the carousal, we just collected them.

6th Step: Customs, as we entered the customs queue, the officer noted that we filled YES in 'Are you carrying funds over 10K CAD' so immediately she directed us to customs office next door, we entered there, the officer took the good to follow list (I prepared B4+B4A+Picture of all gold that we will bring later). The officer was really happy to see our organized preparation, stamped all the 3 pages (B4+B4A+Gold pic) and asked me to wait a bit. He entered the total value in his system and gave me an official printed form for tax-free import. This process took another 15mins.

This was the last step in the airport. Then we headed out of the terminal to rental car offices, I have booked a car earlier, so we picked that car and headed to a furnished apartment in Mississauga (booked earlier from booking.com).

Another step we did on the same day, is we opened a bank account in TD Trust Canada (booked an appointment earlier by online chat with TD Bank). The brunch was in the next building of our apartment and open until 8pm. So we opened 2 separate accounts (for myself and my wife), got debit card instantly. Applied for credit card, usually it takes 7-10 days delivered to your mailing address, but I requested a rush delivery to the same branch, I got up the cards from the branch exactly after 4 days.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS

I recommend that you prepare the following ahead of time, they will be very happy if you do your homework, as it will make their life much easier. Many officers were very happy and said 'You guys are very organized and prepared everything.. Thank you'.

1) Canadian address printed in a small paper
2) Print form B4 and B4A. Write the total value in the last row. ONLY FOR THE GOODS TO FOLLOW.
3) If you are bringing gold or other jewelry later, print a colored picture of that. ONLY THE GOLD YOU WILL BRING LATER.

For the accompanying goods and gold, the officer said we don't need it. But if you want to make a list, make sure that you make a separate list and don't combine it with good to follow list.

That was DAY 1.

Please let me know if you have any question. I will be glad to help.

Thank you very much for sharing !!!

CI_DREAM

May 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-May-2014
Nomination.....
29-Aug-2014
AOR Received.
24-Sep-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with APP
Med's Request
08-Apr-2015
Med's Done....
18-Apr-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-May-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-May-2015
LANDED..........
Insallah Soon
mcgyver said:
If they explicitly mentioned a bank draft being the option, then it would be unwise to think about a credit card payment, I think. But, I think you could just send a CSE in the mean-time just to see if they would be happy with the credit card option. Who knows, perhaps this would be your last CSE before you passport gets stamped.

You will obtain PCC the same way as you did when you submitted your application. And, why are you thinking about getting it from your home district? My home district is far from Dhaka. I got my PCC in Dhaka. Of course, my current address on my passport shows the address in Dhaka.
Cause in my PP address mentioned of my home district.
DMP issues PCC atleast one address is in dhaka city.

susanbd

Sep 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27th August 2014
Nomination.....
PER RECEIVED 17/12/2014
AOR Received.
AOR RECEIVED 04 Feb , 2015
IELTS Request
10 July 2014
Med's Request
March 13 , 2015
Med's Done....
March 23, 2015
Interview........
WEIVED
Passport Req..
11 MAY 2015, PP sent on 13th May , 2015
VISA ISSUED...
PP received with VISA 14th June 2015
LANDED..........
February 27 , 2016
Congratulation's bhaiya .................... Hope for the best

SUSAN

CI_DREAM said:
Just received MR, RPRF, PCC and IMM 5669 request

;D ;D ;D ;D

Anirudha

Apr 3, 2015

Dhaka2014 said:
Hi Friends..
Let me share my experience with you as it might help the friends who haven't landed yet.

LANDING: DAY 1

Actually we have decided to do a 'short landing' in Toronto and then permanent move location will be decided based on job hunting progress by end of 2015 Inshallah.

We landed in Toronto (YYZ) terminal 1. The whole process at Toronto airport took almost 90mins (from aircraft door to airport exit gate). The word 'Welcome to Canada' was heard more than 15 times in between :)

1st step: Passport Control counters, there was a short queue in the visitors queue (BTW, we should go to visitors queue not residents queue, because at this point, we are not residents yet), it took around 10 mins max. Officer asked for the purpose of our visit (which is immigration), took our passports, stamped on the immigration visa and customs declaration, asked how much fund we are carrying (we declared over 10K CAD), then asked to go to new immigrants office just on the right side of passport control counters.

2nd Step: New Immigrants Counters: The officer took our passports, COPR, asked few questions (like do we have any other dependents, how much fund we are bringing for settlement [he didn't ask to show it], etc). And asked for our Canadian address (I recommend that you print the address in a paper and give it to them instead of dictating it). Then asked us to sit in the lobby until he finishes his work). This took around 20mins.

Note: The COPR had one photo attached and stamped from visa office and another photo clipped, I added another recent photo to the clipped one, the officer asked which photo is more recent, so I showed it to him, he returned all the other photos. So, it is acceptable that you clip a new photo other than the COPR photo....

3rd Step: Newcomers Welcome counter; They gave us some brochures and papers titled Welcome to Canada, health insurance forms, and some child tax return docs and some other papers.

4th Step: SIN numbers (ServiceCanada Counter, Terminal 1 at YYZ): We landed during working hours. Around 1:30pm on Monday. Officer asked questions like fathers name, mothers name, correct spelling, etc.. Then printed SIN numbers on A4 paper. There are no longer SIN cards. This process took around 15mins.
Note: If you land outside working hours, SIN counters at the airport will be closed, you will get your SIN number from any ServiceCanada office. It takes 5-10mins max.

5th Step: Baggage Carousal: Our bags were already in the carousal, we just collected them.

6th Step: Customs, as we entered the customs queue, the officer noted that we filled YES in 'Are you carrying funds over 10K CAD' so immediately she directed us to customs office next door, we entered there, the officer took the good to follow list (I prepared B4+B4A+Picture of all gold that we will bring later). The officer was really happy to see our organized preparation, stamped all the 3 pages (B4+B4A+Gold pic) and asked me to wait a bit. He entered the total value in his system and gave me an official printed form for tax-free import. This process took another 15mins.

This was the last step in the airport. Then we headed out of the terminal to rental car offices, I have booked a car earlier, so we picked that car and headed to a furnished apartment in Mississauga (booked earlier from booking.com).

Another step we did on the same day, is we opened a bank account in TD Trust Canada (booked an appointment earlier by online chat with TD Bank). The brunch was in the next building of our apartment and open until 8pm. So we opened 2 separate accounts (for myself and my wife), got debit card instantly. Applied for credit card, usually it takes 7-10 days delivered to your mailing address, but I requested a rush delivery to the same branch, I got up the cards from the branch exactly after 4 days.

MY RECOMMENDATIONS

I recommend that you prepare the following ahead of time, they will be very happy if you do your homework, as it will make their life much easier. Many officers were very happy and said 'You guys are very organized and prepared everything.. Thank you'.

1) Canadian address printed in a small paper
2) Print form B4 and B4A. Write the total value in the last row. ONLY FOR THE GOODS TO FOLLOW.
3) If you are bringing gold or other jewelry later, print a colored picture of that. ONLY THE GOLD YOU WILL BRING LATER.

For the accompanying goods and gold, the officer said we don't need it. But if you want to make a list, make sure that you make a separate list and don't combine it with good to follow list.

That was DAY 1.

Please let me know if you have any question. I will be glad to help.
Excellent! Thank you so much for shearing your real experiences.
I have some queries regrading arrangement of accommodation;
Have you booked hotel or appratment at Mississauga? Can I do the same from outside of Canada? How about the price? Can I rent for a short while, I.e for a week?
Much appreciate if you could reply somemore details on it.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dhaka2014 said:
Hi Friends..
Hi Bhaiya,
Thanks a lot for sharing your good experience in Canada.
Wish everything goes well and still you have feeling of us.
+1 for your good work in detailed.
I have a question that in which address you have informed in CA immigration in written for your PR card. Though you have mentioned that you have booked an furnished apartment in your prior arrival... Is it same or different.

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

Anirudha said:
Excellent! Thank you so much for shearing your real experiences.
I have some queries regrading arrangement of accommodation;
Have you booked hotel or appratment at Mississauga? Can I do the same from outside of Canada? How about the price? Can I rent for a short while, I.e for a week?
Much appreciate if you could reply somemore details on it.
Hi.. You are welcome.
I booked a furnished apartment at Mississauga (just next to square one mall if you know that place). I booked it from booking.com (it is there is airbnb.com as well). Yes, you can book it online from anywhere, you just need a credit card. We booked it for 8 nights and it was something like $740 including tax.
This is the one we booked.
https://www.booking.com/hotel/ca/accurateplus.html?sid=995c8632e73d9522d26e07b7cab35bb9;dcid=4;dist=0&type=total&

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CI_DREAM said:
Dear Applicant:
Your Right of Permanent Residence Fee is now due.
Payment instructions
• You must submit the fee directly to the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
• Please write your name and your application number (as indicated above) on the back of
your bank draft.
• Singapore dollar payments must be made in the form of a CASHIER'S ORDER or
BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank in Singapore and made payable to the HIGH
COMMISSION OF CANADA TO SINGAPORE. Important: Bank drafts have a limited
validity. Ensure that your bank draft is not older than two (2) months when it reaches this
office.
• Canadian dollar payments must be made in the form of a BANKDRAFT, drawn on a bank
in Canada and made payable to the RECEIVER GENERAL FOR CANADA.
Important: Bank drafts have a limited validity. Ensure that your bank draft is not older
than two (2) months when it reaches this office.
• FOR BANGLADESH: Standard Chartered Bank is the only bank in Bangladesh from
which we accept bank drafts. Important: Bank drafts have a limited validity. Ensure that
your bank draft is not older than two (2) months when it reaches this office.
• PERSONAL CHEQUES OR CASH PAYMENTS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please pay
the exact amount stated on our website.
If we have not received your fee payment within 30 days of the date of this letter, we will assume
that you do not intend to pursue your application at this time, and your file at this office will be
closed.
Your application cannot be finalized until the right of permanent residence fees have been paid.
We will not send you a letter to acknowledge receipt of your payment. We will send you a receipt
when we finalize your application.
For more information, please visit the Fees page on our website at www.singapore.gc.ca.

I am seeing only option is DD for both SGD and CAD.
There is no doubt on your Landing fee payment procedure from your email.
It seems SGVO already prepared this email more than two months ago but forgot to send you... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Recently CIC has changed the payment procedure for all Bangladeshi applicant for Right of Permanent Residence Fee.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=BD&lob=rprf

I assume however we can pay RPRF through online and there is no any confusion from CIC website (if anyone wants to pay) but it is more safe for BD applicant to pay through Bank Draft though it is like little hassle.

Wish your process will go smoothly in soonest time.

Best of luck. :) :)

Dhaka2014

May 7, 2014
Canada

Shamrajjo said:
Hi Bhaiya,
Thanks a lot for sharing your good experience in Canada.
Wish everything goes well and still you have feeling of us.
+1 for your good work in detailed.
I have a question that in which address you have informed in CA immigration in written for your PR card. Though you have mentioned that you have booked an furnished apartment in your prior arrival... Is it same or different.
You are welcome.
I have given my relative's Canadian address to the immigration officer. After 5 days, I saw the address reflected in my ECAS.
The furnished apartment was only for 8 days, as I mentioned earlier, I went for 'short landing'. Will move permanently later on InshaAllah.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dhaka2014 said:
You are welcome.
I have given my relative's Canadian address to the immigration officer. After 5 days, I saw the address reflected in my ECAS.
The furnished apartment was only for 8 days, as I mentioned earlier, I went for 'short landing'. Will move permanently later on InshaAllah.
Ok got it..
Wish you all the best.. :) :)

bmbsumon

Star Member
Nov 18, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-10-2014
Nomination.....
22-01-2015
AOR Received.
06-03-2015
Med's Request
02-04-2015
Med's Done....
04-04-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15-5-2015
VISA ISSUED...
27-5-2015 ( pp received 12-7-2015)
Another update news from me. My Ecas status was not updated till yesterday, just showing the first line. Suddenly, today i found its been updated with 3rd Line- medical received! And my credit card also charged 980 CAD for rprf payment. So next step will be PP request... Am i right?