App. Filed.......
04-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with app
Med's Request
waiting...
Do any of June or July applicants got any update like 2nd line or MR in this month?....

Bangla Ninja

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
December 16, 2014
AOR Received.
January 27, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting by the grace of Allah
When can I expect PPR?

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zstream said:
I actually pay with credit card that time and it was required to enter the credit card info. Also my RFPR fee email has no mention about that form.
Actually this form (IMM5620) is application fee payment form.
You need to fill out the form as you/spouse as an applicant. And I think it is also in the checklist for application.
Though it is not required in the bank but it will be good for you to keep it with you when you visit bank.
Also you need include updated generic form (IMM 0008) for bank requirement for make bank draft.

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
Hi Seniors

i only receipts request for MR and RPRF , no PCC . Is it normal?

dream4canada2015

Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 5
AOR Received.
Jan 28
File Transfer...
Dec 5
Med's Request
If Allah mercy on me
VISA ISSUED...
If Allah wants
LANDED..........
If Allah allows
End of another week. Still nothing for me, 2 out of 3 September 5th applicants at SGVO have already had their MR except me.
i know there are lots of applicants waiting as well but it is very painful to wait and wait.

These days, I'm hating weekends (sat-sunday) as there is no chance of any progress... every days are like a year now...

Brothers and sisters please pray for me.

Shamrajjo

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kazioahid said:
Hi Seniors

i only receipts request for MR and RPRF , no PCC . Is it normal?
I found from Global SS that you have sent your PCC with your application reason VO didn't ask you for your further PCC. Otherwise please let us know as it is not normal without PCC VO will not process your file in future....

Bangla Ninja

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 20, 2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
December 16, 2014
AOR Received.
January 27, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted
Med's Request
March 9, 2015
Med's Done....
March 14, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 1, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 22, 2015
LANDED..........
Waiting by the grace of Allah
Alhamdulillah!

What next?
MR Done on March 14, 2015
3rd Line updated on March 18, 2015.
Sent RPRF DD on March 19, 2015.

May Allah shower blessing on us! Ameen!

:) :) :) :) :) :)When can I expect PPR? :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

kazioahid

Sep 11, 2014
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-09-2014
IELTS Request
Attached with application.
dream4canada2015 said:
End of another week. Still nothing for me, 2 out of 3 September 5th applicants have already had their MR except me.
i know there are lots of applicants waiting as well but it is very painful to wait and wait.

These days, I'm hating weekends (sat-sunday) as there is no chance of any progress... every days are like a year now...

Brother and sisters please pray for me.
Dear BRO

Inshallah U will receive your dream mail soon.

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bangla Ninja said:
Alhamdulillah!

What next?

Congrats!

ILC

Sep 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Sept 2014
Nomination.....
23 Dec 2014
AOR Received.
22 Jan 2015
IELTS Request
Send with Application
Med's Request
06th July2015
Med's Done....
July and Aug 2015
LANDED..........
02dec2015
My submitted job description as I checked 80% match my nominated NOC and no misrepresentation was done by me.
However, my VO mail me such this, I just morally down to see this mail, anyway I need to reply this mail, if any suggestion from
forum member will cordially acceptable....the mail I quoted here below-

" I have assessed your application and there is insufficient evidence to show that you meet the minimal requirements as per subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. Subsection 75(2) states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:

(a) within ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they have at least one year of continuous full-time employment (30 hours/week) experience, or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
(b) during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
(c) during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.

I am not satisfied that you meet all three parts of these requirements. You have provided insufficient evidence to satisfy me that you have performed the action described in the lead statement, and a substantial number of the main duties, of the occupation as set out in NOC 0712 - Home building and renovation managers

I also have concerns that you may have misrepresented your work experience, including your employments with *********and *************, for the purpose of meeting the requirements of the federal skilled worker class.

Section 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of IRPA.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of IRPA which states that a person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

I would like to provide you with the opportunity to respond to this information. You will have thirty (30) days from the date of this letter to submit additional information in this regard. Please respond by using the address in the signature block of this email and clearly indicate your application number for all correspondence. If responding by email, please scan and attach all documents to your email and indicate your application number in the subject line of your email.

If you do not respond to this request within thirty (30) days, your application will be assessed based on the information currently on file and may result in the refusal of your application.
"

Pls suggest me......

IMMY084

Mar 20, 2015
Hi all,

My FSW application received on 30 July 14 NOC 1111 & received a PER on 25 NOV 14. After that i have not heard from CIC or Visa office to date - 20 03 2015. Is it normal that there is no updates?. I cannot find any status update in ECAS cause it shows an error message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." I am using ECAS correctly with UCI no provided.

Please help.. :(

desertfox

Dec 9, 2014
IMMY084 said:
Hi all,

My FSW application received on 30 July 14 NOC 1111 & received a PER on 25 NOV 14. After that i have not heard from CIC or Visa office to date - 20 03 2015. Is it normal that there is no updates?. I cannot find any status update in ECAS cause it shows an error message "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." I am using ECAS correctly with UCI no provided.

Please help.. :(
Please raise a case specific enquiry with Singapore visa office. Ask them about your file status, tell them that u haven't award from them after PER from cic

Tia009

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-10-2014
Nomination.....
PER 17 DECEMBER
AOR Received.
28-01-2015
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
20th Mar 2015
Med's Done....
25th March 2015
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
18 September 2015
VISA ISSUED...
06 October 2015
LANDED..........
18th March 2016
dream4canada2015 said:
Congrats Tia009... You are the luckiest applicant so far from BD. Best of luck for your future process too... :)

Please update your info on SS

+1 for your good news

Thanks a lot
Please pray for me

aktermh

Star Member
Feb 23, 2015
ঢাকা, বাংলাদেশ
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
০৯-০৫-২০১৪
Doc's Request.
send with application
AOR Received.
১৯-০৮-২০১৪
IELTS Request
send with application
File Transfer...
২২-০৯-২০১৪
Med's Request
১৫-১১-২০১৬
Med's Done....
১৬-১১-২০১৬
Passport Req..
০২-জুন-২০১৭
VISA ISSUED...
০৮-জুন-২০১৭
LANDED..........
২৮-জুলাই-২০১৭
Dear Brothers,
A little addition of that information. A Bangladeshi adult can carry USD 7000 and child USD 3500 in a calender year for Non-SAARC COuntries. Between the USD 7000 only USD 5000 can be taken as Cash format . rest USD 2000 can be taken other forms such as Credit Card/TravelersCheque etc.

On the other hand, if u r for Work VIsa/ Immigration VISA , if can only take half of the approved USD limit (as per latest Bangladesh Bank FOr-exchange rule)..

Hope that info will help.

v_i_r_u_s

May 9, 2013
Vancouver
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-08-2014
AOR Received.
18-09-2014
File Transfer...
18-09-2014
Med's Request
02-03-2015
Med's Done....
05-03-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
07-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015
LANDED..........
25-10-2015
Congrats..As per current SGVO trend u can expect PPR by last week of April..I did my medical on 5th March but still no update on ECAS..Pray for me :)

Bangla Ninja said:
Alhamdulillah!

What next?