+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raisa Nazrana said:
As far as i know you can land anywhere and do the formalities done. No prb with that. And yes all flights will land at Pearson intl.
No not ANYWHERE! you can not land Quebec, this will lead you to deport from Canada! My question is if I get 30 mins time in Pearson, then how can I complete the same? The airline will transfer my baggage to the Ottawa bound plane... u got me right? thanks Nazrana!

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
piklu99 said:
No not ANYWHERE! you can not land Quebec, this will lead you to deport from Canada! My question is if I get 30 mins time in Pearson, then how can I complete the same? The airline will transfer my baggage to the Ottawa bound plane... u got me right? thanks Nazrana!
Bhai everyone who is under FSW knows about Quebec :). So didn't feel the need to inform about it. And as per formalities is concern i don't think it will take a little time and as you have a connecting flight you can do the formalities in Ottawa. Because you are a transit passenger. And if you have doubt you can check with the Immigration section at Pearson Intl.

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
afsun1105 said:
aren't we allowed to take all of the 7000 dollar in cash?
No: 3000 USD in Cash and rest 4000 in other form or other currency; is there any way to attach a PDF in this forum? I can share

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raisa Nazrana said:
Bhai everyone who is under FSW knows about Quebec :). So didn't feel the need to inform about it. And as per formalities is concern i don't think it will take a little time and as you have a connecting flight you can do the formalities in Ottawa. Because you are a transit passenger. And if you have doubt you can check with the Immigration section at Pearson Intl.
many thanks :) now kindly suggest me some flights and address of their offices in Dhaka.. Pls also do advise how to have cheaper flight. I am planning to fly on July, in that case when should I issue my tickets? Pls help

irin

Jan 6, 2015
Hi All,

This is Irin from Bangladesh.I need some clarification on the following fact-

In case of FSWP ,canada express entry- IF i became primary applicant and pass language eligibility test.In case of EOI /Express Entry profile submission- should my spouse too be passed minimum language eligibility test.Or he could pass that after getting ITA?

My question is - his eligibility is mandate or not in case of EOI submission while he is a secondary applicant?

Plz ans if anyone have any idea over that.

Raisa Nazrana

Aug 29, 2014
Sydney, Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 July 2014
Nomination.....
06 Nov 2014(PER)
AOR Received.
18 Dec 2014
File Transfer...
21 Nov 2014
Med's Request
17 Dec 2015
Med's Done....
05 January 2016
Passport Req..
29 January 2016
VISA ISSUED...
05 February 2016
LANDED..........
June/July
piklu99 said:
many thanks :) now kindly suggest me some flights and address of their offices in Dhaka.. Pls also do advise how to have cheaper flight. I am planning to fly on July, in that case when should I issue my tickets? Pls help
kindly go to page number 2146 & see milanshaha's post. You'll find your answer there. :)

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
piklu99 said:
No: 3000 USD in Cash and rest 4000 in other form or other currency; is there any way to attach a PDF in this forum? I can share
I am very interested about the PDF. If you want, you can mail me at centuryfsw@gmail.com. I will share it. Or if you have a google account, you can also share from googledrive.

What I know, form a individual bank (AD), we can take upto USD3000. Highest in one travel, we can take USD5000.

So we need 2 banks (AD), one from which USD3000 and another from which USD2000 can be taken. Rest of the amount can be taken through Credit Card. Is my understanding OK? Someone working at treasury of Bank, please confirm.

Century

VIP Member
May 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
Nomination.....
30-07-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
Med's Request
24-10-2014
Med's Done....
04-11-2014
Passport Req..
05-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-12-2014
LANDED..........
08-06-2015
zstream said:
I was checking a memo from Eastern Bank that came with my credit card bill, that had the title "passport Endorsement for the year 2015".

This document mentioned that for an individual annual travel quote is USD 7000 for Non-SAARC country and USD 5000 for SAARC countries.

So, if any of you traveling with Spouse then you can carry $7000 x 2 = $14000 as USD.

And $14000 USD = 16482.2 CAD. Which is over the required proof of fund for two person.

So Problem solved. ( at least for married couples ;) ;) ;) ;))
It is like total cap is 25000 and subcap is 1000. ;D ;D ;D

The 7000 is for whole year cap. For a single visit, as far as I know, it is 5000.

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Century said:
I am very interested about the PDF. If you want, you can mail me at centuryfsw @ gmail.com. I will share it. Or if you have a google account, you can also share from googledrive.

What I know, form a individual bank (AD), we can take upto USD3000. Highest in one travel, we can take USD5000.

So we need 2 banks (AD), one from which USD3000 and another from which USD2000 can be taken. Rest of the amount can be taken through Credit Card. Is my understanding OK? Someone working at treasury of Bank, please confirm.
I have already emailed you from piklu2002bd @ yahoo .com; pls check; the body of the circular is like below:

****** 02. It has been decided to enhance this global private travel entitlement to US$ 12,000
per adult passenger during a calendar year, with upto US$ 5,000 or equivalent for travel to
SAARC member countries and Myanmar and upto US$ 7,000 or equivalent for travel to other
countries. As before, for minors (below 12 years in age) the applicable quota will be half the
amount admissible for adults. However, foreign exchange in the form of cash must not exceed
US $3000 per person per trip.
03. Other instructions regarding release of foreign exchange for travel abroad will remain
unchanged
. ***********************

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Century said:

The 7000 is for whole year cap. For a single visit, as far as I know, it is 5000.
Bro.. please see the link where answer was given at Ques. no.14.....

http://www.bangladesh-bank.org/openpdf.php

tamsam21

Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 2014
Nomination.....
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Nov 2014
Century said:

But I have confusion also about Sl. 15 of below link.........

http://www.bangladesh-bank.org/openpdf.php

milansaha

Star Member
Apr 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5/5/2014
Nomination.....
17/6/2014
AOR Received.
14/8/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
14/8/2014
Med's Request
11/11/2014
Med's Done....
16/11/2014 <br/>Decision Made: 15/12/2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23/12/2104<br/>Passport Sent: 29/12/2014
VISA ISSUED...
08/01/2015<br/>Passport Collected: 14/01/2015
LANDED..........
30/01/2015
Century said:

Century bhai,

We can take full cash USD 3000 + CAD 4697.80 (equivalent to 4000 USD as per today's rate). Only we need to endorse both currency in the said amount.

ক) প্রতি ভ্রমণে #ক্যাশ হোল্ডিং লিমিট শুধু মার্কিন ডলারের ক্ষেত্রে। ক্রেডিট কার্ড কিংবা অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রার ক্ষেত্রে এর বাধ্যবাধকতা নেই। অর্থাৎ মার্কিন ডলার ৩০০০ এবং বার্ষিক কোটার অবশিষ্ট পরিমাণ সমমূল্যের অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রায়/ক্রেডিট কার্ডে নেয়া যাবে। আবার, কোটার সম্পূর্ণটাই মার্কিন ডলার ছাড়া অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রায় বা ক্রেডিট কার্ডের মাধ্যমে নেয়া যাবে।

For a clear idea have a look below:

===========================================

This is copied from here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Magistrates-All-Airports-of-Bangladesh/689358534495820

বন্দরে অর্থ-হয়রানি এড়াতে জেনে রাখা জরুরি
১. বাংলাদেশী মুদ্রা সীমা

ক) আগমণ বা বহির্গমণকালে কোনরূপ ঘোষণা ছাড়া আপনি মাথাপিছু বাংলাদেশী মুদ্রায় সবোর্চ্চ #৫,০০০ টাকা সঙ্গে বহন করতে পারবেন (বাংলাদেশী মুদ্রা পাসপোর্টে এন্ডডোর্স হয় না)।

খ) বর্ণিত সীমার অতিরিক্ত টাকা থাকলে, বর্হিগমনকালে অবশ্যই ডিপার্টি বন্দরের যেকোন অথরাইজড ডিলার/ব্যাংক থেকে বিদেশী মুদ্রায় কনভার্ট করে পাসপোর্টে এনডোর্স করে নিন । আগমন কালে বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা এনডোর্স করার প্রয়োজন নেই।

২. বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা সীমা

ক) আগমনকালে যে কোন অংকের বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা সঙ্গে আনতে পারবেন, এনডোর্সমেন্ট ছাড়া। তবে #৫,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার বা তার সমমূলের বৈদেশিক মুদ্রার অধিক হলে বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংক কর্তৃক নির্ধারিত FMJ ফরমে শুল্ক কর্তৃপক্ষের নিকট ঘোষণা দিতে হবে।

খ) বহির্গমণকালে বাংলাদেশ ব্যাক কর্তৃক নির্ধারিত নি্ম্নবর্ণিত ‘ভ্রমণ কোটা' অনুযায়ী বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা অবশ্যই পাসপোর্টে এনডোর্স করে নিতে হবে। তবে Diplomats/Privileged persons/UN personnel, Govt. officials travelling on official duties- এঁদের ক্ষেত্রে এনডোর্সমেন্টের প্রয়োজন নেই।

ভ্রমণ কোটা

> বার্ষিক = ১২,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার বা সমমূল্যের বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা
- সার্কভুক্ত দেশ এবং মিয়ানমার = ৫,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার বা সমমূল্যের বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা
- বাংলাদেশ কর্তৃক স্বীকৃত অন্যান্য দেশ = ৭,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার বা সমমূল্যের বৈদেশিক মুদ্রা

> প্রতি ভ্রমণে ‪#‎ক্যাশ‬ হোল্ডিং লিমিট = ৩,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার (‪#‎সমমূল্যের_বৈদেশিক_মুদ্রা_উল্ল্যেখ_নাই‬)

> ১২ বছরের কম অপ্রাপ্ত বয়স্কদের ক্ষেত্রে বর্ণিত কোটার অর্ধেক

> চিকিৎসাজনিত ভ্রমণে ডাক্তারি কাগজপত্র প্রদর্শন সাপেক্ষে ১০,০০০ মার্কিন ডলার পর্যন্ত এবং বাংলাদেশ ব্যাংকের অনুমোদন সাপেক্ষে তার অতিরিক্ত প্রয়োজনীয় যে কোন পরিমাণ

ব্যাখ্যা

ক) প্রতি ভ্রমণে #ক্যাশ হোল্ডিং লিমিট শুধু মার্কিন ডলারের ক্ষেত্রে। ক্রেডিট কার্ড কিংবা অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রার ক্ষেত্রে এর বাধ্যবাধকতা নেই। অর্থাৎ মার্কিন ডলার ৩০০০ এবং বার্ষিক কোটার অবশিষ্ট পরিমাণ সমমূল্যের অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রায়/ক্রেডিট কার্ডে নেয়া যাবে। আবার, কোটার সম্পূর্ণটাই মার্কিন ডলার ছাড়া অন্য বৈদেশিক মুদ্রায় বা ক্রেডিট কার্ডের মাধ্যমে নেয়া যাবে।

খ) ভ্রমণ শেষে অব্যবহৃত মুদ্রা অবশ্যই অথরাইজড ডিলার/ব্যাংকে বিনিময় করে পার্সপোর্টে এনডোর্সড মুদ্রার পরিমাণ থেকে বিয়োজন করতে হবে, যা আপনার পরবর্তি ভ্রমণে বার্ষিক অব্যবহৃত কোটার প্রাপ্যতায় যুক্ত হবে।

গ) এককালীন সার্কভুক্ত কোন দেশ বা মিয়ানমারসহ অন্য কোন দেশ ভ্রমণের ক্ষেত্রে উপযুর্ক্ত নিয়মে আপনি ইচ্ছে করলে বার্ষিক কোটার সম্পূণটাই ব্যবহার করতে পারেন।

** স্থল, নৌ বা বিমান, যে কোন বন্দরের ক্ষেত্রেই একই নিয়ম প্রযোজ্য

(সম্মানিত ফরেইনার এবং এনআরবি-দের জন্য প্রযোজ্য নিয়ামাবলী ব্যাখ্যা করে পরবর্তিতে পোস্ট দেয়া হবে)

মনে রাখতে হবে, বাংলাদেশি টাকা পাসপোর্টে এনডোর্স হয় না। অর্থাৎ ৫ হাজার টাকা পর্যন্ত আপনি বৈধভাবে সাথে নিতে বা আনতে পারবেন এনডোর্সমেন্ট/ঘোষনা ছাড়া। এই তথ্য না জানা থাকার কারণে বিদেশগমণকালে শেষমুহুর্তে প্রতারিত হচ্ছেন যাত্রিরা, বিশেষকরে মধ্যপ্রাচ্যগামী শ্রমিকরা...এনডোর্সমেন্ট না থাকার অজুহাতে টাকা রেখে দেয়ার ঘটনা ঘটছে। দয়া করে সচেতন হউন, প্রতিবাদ করুন..আমাদেরকে জানান, সহযোগিতা করুন

piklu99

Star Member
Nov 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rumel said:
+1 for the sharing the info Milan bhai. :)

I heard about that but didnt know the procedure.
dear Milan bhai

So u have gone for Emirates.. how much did it cost for per head adult? What if I book in Turkish and upto Ottawa??? thanks.