+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ripon243 said:
yes jnathan is right,,,,,,we need to know education background of the person who had faced site visit,,,???
He is graduated from BUET in Electrical and Electronic Engineering. He is in the top mobile operator in Bangladesh. He was actually advised by his friend who got the PR prior to him. His friend is also from same varsity and also from the same office.he is not in IT department of mobile operator. He is in implementation department.Strangely he has returned from Canada since there is lack of job opportunity in his current position.

shuhash

Star Member
May 21, 2010
Hi Guys,

I have sumitted my application to NS on 11th May and waiting for the first AOR. How is the time frame like?

I have seen on CIC website that it takes 6 to 12 monhts. Is that a true estimate?

Thanks,

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
When I sent in january, it took like 65 days for me.
Now it shouldnt take more than that.

khan04

May 22, 2010
Dear All,
If anybody have latest update about September, 2006 application.Please inform us the status details.

Cheers,
Khan04

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jnathan said:
Arif.ahmed

Site visits are a part of the regular checking procedures.
Many 0213 managers have claimed to be 0213 Managers without having any degree in IT field, they had education on Arts, Civil engineering, Physics, Chemistry etc and working in Telecom companies. Do they qualify to apply in 0213? NO, NEver.

in your example, I'd like to know what degrees and portfolios does that guy have who had a site visit.
dear janathan
thanks indeed.
but i was surprised seeing many people have been involved with the issue of "verification in Bangladesh". yes! i appreciate your sense of humor and at the same time , sense of discarding the rumor. now a days people of non -tech background are applying under such a category where a more sophisticated tech degree is strongly required, but some of us taking the case in our own way of thinking. i am sure and agree with you that those applications have aroused complex and conflicting , confusing situation before VO which results in site visits.

msrjony

Oct 1, 2009
This is a general post as the new visitors find this thread on the the first page of this forum. Mail me by this address askanyq@gmail.com for preparing all of your necessary documents and cover letter. Good wish all Bangladeshi applicants . Jony

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
AT LAST LANDED SAFELY IN CANADA AND WENT THROUGH CUSTOMS PROCEDURE SMOOTHLY. THANKS BANGLADESHI FORUM MEMBERS FOR PROVIDING INFO AS WELL AS VALUABLE ADVICE.

ACTULLAY THE CUSTOMS PROCEDURE HERE IS VERY SIMPLE. THEY WON'T ASK YOU MUCH ONLY HOW MUCH FUND YOU CARRIED WITH YOU AND A CANADIAN ADDRESS WHERE THEY MAIL THE PR CARD WHAT I OBSERVED. SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT WHO ARE COMING NEAR FUTURE.

NOW I AM STAYING WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND IN BRAMTON AND PLANING TO MOVE TO MY APT. WITHIN DAY OR TWO IN TORONTO (NEAR VICTORIA PART SUBWAY).

TAKE CARE GUYS AND PRAY FOR ME.

RPN

vncviewer

Sep 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
SIngapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-09
Doc's Request.
25-09-09
Nomination.....
15-12-09
AOR Received.
23-12-09
COngrated RPN, thanks for sharing exp. Please tell us how u find ur house, what is the rent.when u land, about bangali community. Please explain in details.

RPN

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
June 2010
vncviewer said:
COngrated RPN, thanks for sharing exp. Please tell us how u find ur house, what is the rent.when u land, about bangali community. Please explain in details.
The apt. was arranged by one of my friend earlier and he has made the payment on behalf of me. The rent is CAD 835/M - 1 bed room and I have paid for first and last month payment together. I think it is the usual procedure here to make contract for 1 year and have to make the payment for first and last month. I landed here on June 1 at 9.15 pm by Air Canada which was connecting by Kuwait airways. I have found several Bangladeshi shops in Danforth ave. near to my residence. I am still in Bramton and when I move to Toronto I will have to find out the community.

RPN

samin

Jan 28, 2010
RPN said:
AT LAST LANDED SAFELY IN CANADA AND WENT THROUGH CUSTOMS PROCEDURE SMOOTHLY. THANKS BANGLADESHI FORUM MEMBERS FOR PROVIDING INFO AS WELL AS VALUABLE ADVICE.

ACTULLAY THE CUSTOMS PROCEDURE HERE IS VERY SIMPLE. THEY WON'T ASK YOU MUCH ONLY HOW MUCH FUND YOU CARRIED WITH YOU AND A CANADIAN ADDRESS WHERE THEY MAIL THE PR CARD WHAT I OBSERVED. SO DO NOT WORRY ABOUT IT WHO ARE COMING NEAR FUTURE.

NOW I AM STAYING WITH ONE OF MY FRIEND IN BRAMTON AND PLANING TO MOVE TO MY APT. WITHIN DAY OR TWO IN TORONTO (NEAR VICTORIA PART SUBWAY).

TAKE CARE GUYS AND PRAY FOR ME.

RPN
Hi Congrats your success Landing How much money you took for POF and how you carried is any problem you faced at Dhaka Airport
pls share your experience regarding this

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
My Past Experience with my other friends and relatives say that Zia Airport doesnt give any problem to Candian PR holders, All they might ask sometimes that if you got the release letter from the govt which you can easily answer in negative saying that you dont belong to any govt body.

About money Immi officials in Dhaka know well that being the first timer, people do take 20-30K of $ with them. They know the identified money launderers and normal PR holders going for the first time dont fall in this list.

Make sure your luggage are little below the weight allowed by the Airlines.

samin

Jan 28, 2010
jnathan said:
My Past Experience with my other friends and relatives say that Zia Airport doesnt give any problem to Candian PR holders, All they might ask sometimes that if you got the release letter from the govt which you can easily answer in negative saying that you dont belong to any govt body.

About money Immi officials in Dhaka know well that being the first timer, people do take 20-30K of $ with them. They know the identified money launderers and normal PR holders going for the first time dont fall in this list.

Make sure your luggage are little below the weight allowed by the Airlines.
Thanks Janathan for your message I am flying on 3rd July any Bangladeshi friends are flying on same date ???

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Samin

Which Airlines?
Where are you gonna land? Pearson ?
make sure you got some Loonies and toonies for taking a Trolley in that airport, its not free there like in Zia.