30-12-2015
File Transfer...
18-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-10-2015
Passport Req..
09-06-2016
vncviewer said:
Is it necessary to go all members (Applicant, Spouse, child ) to submit PP in canadian embasy? and how long they takes time? what doc we need to take at that time. Please give me a total guide.
vncviewer said:
Is it necessary to go all members (Applicant, Spouse, child ) to submit PP in canadian embasy? and how long they takes time? what doc we need to take at that time. Please give me a total guide.
vncviewr,
i think only principal applicant can submit all PPs, but make it sure from CHC, dhaka. go to CHC by filling d form given to u.

IMPORTANT THINGS: Have an envelope of size at least 8"X11". Don't take any white envelope. they don't accept white ones for security reasons. buy brown envelop for submitting d PPs. write ur name n full address on d envelop. also write ur file no at d top of d envelop.

there is no long queue in CHC, dhaka. it only took 5 mins for me to submit PP. n it takes 30-45 days (app.) to get PP back.
Wish u all d Best.....

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
bdg, good info.
it will help me during my course.

sobinoy

May 20, 2010
Hi All,
I'm very new to this forum and obviously a BD guy :).
Can any one please confirm which academic documents need to send with full application? is it the transcripts only or certificate as well? If certificate is not available yet?( in case of Masters frm National University)
Is it needed to send the orginal copy or notarized photo copy will do?

Thnx bro's

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I just have done with my IELTS test on 20th May. Should I apply now or wait for the result and than apply? I have heard rules will change very soon and 0213 will be omitted . Please advice me friends.

khan04

May 22, 2010
Dear bdzahid,
I applied through the simplified process i.e. a 3 pages application and fees to Singapore on 3 Sept 2006. The High Commission is asking me to send update of information, all documents and Right of Permanent Residence Fees dated 24th November, 209. I already sent my updated documents on 1st January,2010.

Still i am awaiting for pending review.Could any body reply how may days will take to complete further processing?

Thanks,

Khan04

P2D2

Nov 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sobinoy said:
Hi All,
I'm very new to this forum and obviously a BD guy :).
Can any one please confirm which academic documents need to send with full application? is it the transcripts only or certificate as well? If certificate is not available yet?( in case of Masters frm National University)
Is it needed to send the orginal copy or notarized photo copy will do?

Thnx bro's

Hello Sobinoy and welcome to this Bangladeshi forum!

You should submit notarized photocopies of all your certificates from Bachelors degree onwards, together with the original transcripts of those degrees in university sealed envelopes. That is what I did for my application. I did not bother submitting HSC or SSC documents or any marksheets. More detailed information is available in the Canadian Government's official immigration website. Just Google "cic.gc.ca" because this is the official website where you can find all the necessary forms and guides.

Hope it helps.

P2D2

Nov 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arif.Ahmed said:
Hi,
I just have done with my IELTS test on 20th May. Should I apply now or wait for the result and than apply? I have heard rules will change very soon and 0213 will be omitted . Please advice me friends.
Hello Arif,

You should apply as soon as you are absolutely certain that you get 67 points, that is, with or without the IELTS score. You can also call the British Council and see if you can get your IELTS score online which is usually faster. I have also heard from Canadian Lawyers and others that MIS Managers, Financial Managers and College teachers will be removed from the 38 NOC list of eligible occupations. So hurry with your application!

Regards.

P2D2

Nov 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khan04 said:
Dear bdzahid,
I applied through the simplified process i.e. a 3 pages application and fees to Singapore on 3 Sept 2006. The High Commission is asking me to send update of information, all documents and Right of Permanent Residence Fees dated 24th November, 209. I already sent my updated documents on 1st January 2010. Still I am awaiting for pending review. Could any body reply how may days will take to complete further processing?

Thanks,

Khan04
Hello Khan04,

You can try to check your file status on ECAS on the CIC website or try sending them a Case Specific Enquiry. You must visit "trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers/page/1" or "trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/federal-skilled-workers" and check the time line of other applicants who applied to the same visa office as you in the last half of 2006. It might help if you change the "Local Canadian Visa Office" option at the top to Singapore. You ought to sign up on the Trackitt.com website's immigration tracker and include your time line too so that those who applied after you can learn from your experience. This is, of course, unless you already are on Trackitt.

Cheers.

Jewel

Star Member
Nov 27, 2007
Re : Federal Skill worker or SINP, plz advise me.

My AOR date 20th April,2006 under old system. After sending requested docs in the last January,10 I got one letter from Singapore that I have passed the assessment pass mark of 67 points but they will send Medical request in late 2010 or early 2011. Though I came to know that up to February- March, 2006 applicant already got their visa.

On the other hand I got SINP nomination in April,10 (applied for nomination last August,2009) and now SINP authority advised me to apply CIC Singapore for visa (with landing and processing fee) with in Sept.13, 2010. Otherwise they will cancel my nomination.

At this stage I can not take any decision, what should I do..? Should I wait or go for SINP.? How long CIC Singapore will take to finalized under FSW.

Personally I want to go through FSW .

Looking forward your suggestion. Kindly advise me plz.

Best rgds,

khan04

May 22, 2010
Dear P2D2,
Thanks a lot for ur update.
Actually my profile is as follows:
Type of Appl---------: FSW
Category-------------: Simplified
NOC -----------------:2133
Appl filled-------------: 3rd September, 2006
AOR ------------------: 3rd October, 2006
Doc's Request ---------: 24th November, 2009
Doc's Sent ------------: 1st January, 2010
Awaiting for further process:

If anybody of same time line and same NOC please update information.

Thanks,
Khan04

khan04

May 22, 2010
Dear P2D2,
Thanks a lot for ur update.
Actually my profile is as follows:

Category-------------: FSW(Simplified)
Visa Office ---------: Singapore
NOC -----------------:2133
Appl filed-------------: 3rd September, 2006
AOR ------------------: 3rd October, 2006
Doc's Request ---------: 24th November, 2009
Doc's Sent ------------: 1st January, 2010
Awaiting for further process:

If anybody of same time line and same NOC please update information.

Cheers.
Khan04

Arif.Ahmed

Apr 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Office visit seems to be very regular these days. One of my seniors working for the top mobile operator ( under NOC 0213) has his office visit last week. He was out of office , tour to Singapore. They came and ask for his desk . They also looked for his visiting card and talked to his supervisor.

SO People submiting forged documents influenced by the lawers should be very careful. If you do , I would like to advice a private work place and the manager of the company to be noticed.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Arif.ahmed

Site visits are a part of the regular checking procedures.
Many 0213 managers have claimed to be 0213 Managers without having any degree in IT field, they had education on Arts, Civil engineering, Physics, Chemistry etc and working in Telecom companies. Do they qualify to apply in 0213? NO, NEver.

in your example, I'd like to know what degrees and portfolios does that guy have who had a site visit.

ripon243

Sep 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes jnathan is right,,,,,,we need to know education background of the person who had faced site visit,,,???

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Yes ripon, I am waiting for the reply as well.

I dont know if anyone has browsed the Canadian Job sites for IT jobs.

100% of these jobs want you to be an University Graduate with degrees in Comp Sci and Related fields. There is no Mama Chacha Friend Relative jacking in Canadian jobs scenario. So in this time of recession, there is no point of CIC to accept more non IT field degree holders who would be going there and and end up being burden on their economy with no jobs.

yet even though someone has a very good IT degree from anywhere in the world, Canadian Job market wants you to have their degrees, I saw it with my own eyes. many PR from BD go there and take degrees from their colleges and living well, others are just into OC and DC.

if experience would work everything then no one would go to colleges spending 4,5,6 years in studying relevant study areas.

Hope you all understood.