ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
muntasir said:
Hi i've just joined today in this forum.

Applied for Canada Immigration on June 2010 (Before 26th June 2010) in Federal Skilled Migration through a representative (lawyer in Canada). Still did not hear anything. Do not know what is going on. Lawyer says they also do not know anything. Can anyone please help me.

Thanks Muntasir

Welcome to the forum. Actually nobody can guide u about the timeline of the mysterious Singapore Visa office.

They r simply just unpredictable. Anyway vaia keep patience. Almighty allah will give u the result.. ;D

To have some knnnowledge of the earlier/ur timeline's applicants/post applicants u can follow below forums. Then u can guess how unpredicatble are they!!!

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/bangladeshi-mi2-applicants-forum-t111584.3015.html;new#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/mi3-bangladeshi-applicants-lets-share-t94962.3375.html;new#new

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-singapore-visa-office-lets-connect-here-t161055.165.html;new#new

All the best vai.. :D

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nnfall said:
Is there anybody landed in Nov 2013? If so did u get PR card? thanks.
Yes, I received my PR card. There has been slight delay by 3 weeks due to the Ice Storm in Ontario.

Now, it takes 61 days to receive a new PR card (it used to be 50 days before the Ice Storm):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Dear Expect/ Seniors,

Please guide us urgently.We need badly your suggestion.

We received PPR request and sent our passport by DHL from Malaysia. Our main concerning point is now

My husband want to back after landing may be we will live Canada (me and my 2 kids).
Is it possible within one month he can back to Malaysia?
Then after 6month he will back to Canada again.
Actually we have many thing here papers work and need time to close everything. On the other hand Our visa time not much due to after medical Cic tooks several month.

pls guide us urgently my husband can back within month and can return after 6 month.

Thanks in advance for helpfull guide.

Sumi

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
A. Khan said:
Yes, I received my PR card. There has been slight delay by 3 weeks due to the Ice Storm in Ontario.

Now, it takes 61 days to receive a new PR card (it used to be 50 days before the Ice Storm):
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp
Any fee need when submitted PR card? With out PR card can move back to working station (another county)

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Dear Expect/ Seniors,

We received PPR request and sent our passport by DHL from Malaysia. Our main concerning point is now

My husband want to back after landing may be we will live Canada (me and my 2 kids).
Actually we have many thing here papers work and need time to close everything. On the other hand Our visa time not much due to after medical Cic tooks several month.

pls guide us urgently my husband can back within month and can return after 6 month.

Sumi

[/quote]

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
sumi3596 said:
Dear Expect/ Seniors,

Sumi
Yes he can leave Canada anytime after entering into the country and come back after 6 months. But it is strongly recommended to stay until he gets his PR card which takes up to 59 Calendar days

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
Thanks for your answer. so It's not possible without PR card?

uote author=mosev72 link=topic=19664.msg2855094#msg2855094 date=1390486373]
Yes he can leave Canada anytime after entering into the country and come back after 6 months. But it is strongly recommended to stay until he gets his PR card which takes up to 59 Calendar days
[/quote]

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
sumi3596 said:
Thanks for your answer. so It's not possible without PR card?

uote author=mosev72 link=topic=19664.msg2855094#msg2855094 date=1390486373]
Yes it is possible. He will be needing a Travel Document. For detail please visit this site

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=064&t=10

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
already submitted with application
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
my FSW 2013 application was received by SGVO on aug 24th i guess and still under que for initial review (they emailed this status couple of months ago)....

now, i want to close the credit card that i used for pay the application fees (CIC charged the fees back on May 26th i think).

Can i cancel the credit card? is there any further requirement of keeping the credit card active?

thanks.

From_BD

Star Member
Jun 27, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28th May 2013
AOR Received.
13th Aug 2013
File Transfer...
5th Sep 2013
tomsware said:
my FSW 2013 application was received by SGVO on aug 24th i guess and still under que for initial review (they emailed this status couple of months ago)....

now, i want to close the credit card that i used for pay the application fees (CIC charged the fees back on May 26th i think).

Can i cancel the credit card? is there any further requirement of keeping the credit card active?

thanks.
Yes, you can cancel your Credit Card any time. It will not effect your process. But get ready to pay RPRF within next month. Coz We are expecting the good news from you by 15th of February. :)

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
From_BD said:
Yes, you can cancel your Credit Card any time. It will not effect your process. But get ready to pay RPRF within next month. Coz We are expecting the good news from you by 15th of February. :)
Inshallah.... ;)

tomsware

Dec 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2013
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25-07-2013
IELTS Request
From_BD said:
how RPRF being paid? new mode of payment? or the same form would be used (and credit card) which we submitted to CIC with original payment form?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
sumi3596 said:
Dear Expect/ Seniors,
Sumi
Actually he can, in fact all of you can, no problem. The issue is you need someone to get the PR cards collected to his address and DHL to Malaysia to you. Without these cards you can not enter Canada again, If you can you need again the documents, the causes and the so called crazy processing time, may be you are looking forward 6-8 months in total after applying.

There are actually many of our forum mates who did the same thing, landed and went back to Country within 15 days. Got the PR card posted by friends from canada after 60 days.

Salam and regards