Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
Suggestion ! Needed

Dear Forum Members

I had sent at CSI to SVO on October 23, 2013 regarding my Passport change (Converted to MRP & due to expire).
Today they replied bellow..

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be informed that you are required to send us a copy of the updated passports.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

How can i send it to them (by courier or email or fax)? and which address?
They did not mention any address...

MSE77

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
MSE77 said:
Suggestion ! Needed

Dear Forum Members

I had sent at CSI to SVO on October 23, 2013 regarding my Passport change (Converted to MRP & due to expire).
Today they replied bellow..

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be informed that you are required to send us a copy of the updated passports.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

How can i send it to them (by courier or email or fax)? and which address?
They did not mention any address...

MSE77
Hi,

To update your application or submit additional documents by mail:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

To update your application or submit additional documents by courier:

IMMIGRATION SECTION
HIGH COMMISSION OF CANADA
One George Street #11-01,
SINGAPORE 049145

****I assume you will be sending your documents by courier and in that case you should be using the second address. Do not forget to provide your File/Case number. Hope this helps. -- Thanks--

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mosev72 said:
Hi,

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

IMMIGRATION SECTION
SINGAPORE 049145

****I assume you will be sending your documents by courier and in that case you should be using the second address. Do not forget to provide your File/Case number. Hope this helps. -- Thanks--
The copy of the passport to be sent duly notarized.

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
mosev72 said:
Hi,

IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645

IMMIGRATION SECTION
SINGAPORE 049145

Dear Mosev72

Thank u very much for info.

MSE77

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
lilua said:
The copy of the passport to be sent duly notarized.
Dear Lilua

When I applied for FSW (MI3), I only attached copy of my passport (Not Notarized).
for MI3 case it was not mandatory. For MI2, notarized copy was mandatory..

MSE77

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Sumon Bhai,,, I have a questions as you are really experienced about Canada. If some body is in grade 6 in Bangladesh now ( 2013-2014) at the age of 12 bacause of our Playgroup,KG1, KG3, then garde 1, in which grade he/she get admisiion in Canada this January 2014????Was your daughter (12years old) was in grade 7 in Bangladesh??? if no need any school record from bangladesh , how canadian school determined which grade is appropriate for new comers???

lilua

Jun 11, 2013
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
Sumon Bhai,,, I have a questions as you are really experienced about Canada. If some body is in grade 6 in Bangladesh now ( 2013-2014) at the age of 12 bacause of our Playgroup,KG1, KG3, then garde 1, in which grade he/she get admisiion in Canada this January 2014????Was your daughter (12years old) was in grade 7 in Bangladesh??? if no need any school record from bangladesh , how canadian school determined which grade is appropriate for new comers???
He/she will be placed in Grade 7.No school record required. Only immunization record required.Canadian school determine on the basis of age as per birth certificate.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
From Canada with love: Education system

redstone said:
Yes, as just said by Lilua, in grade 7.
My daughter was in year 6 (born in Feb, 2001) in Bangladesh, but she is admitted in year 7.
The problem is they have french class and she has loads of tusk for it. If possible send your kid to French classes in Dhaka, it will help.
My son was in KG2 in Dhaka, (Sep,2006) now he is in grade 2, almost 2 years jump here!!!!

But school education seems bit easy going, compared to Dhaka. They don't feel any pressure at all and the problem lies there, as at the day end if they are not extra talented, they hardly have admissions to Universities. Most of them end up going to the community colleges with the low results in final two years 11 and 12. Interestingly all the university admission depends on the 11 and 12 grade terms results. There is no GCSE or A level. you have to work hard for your kids good result in these 2 years.

In whole Canada there are only 12 Med-Schools (B'desh has more than 30) and the intake is 150-200 students/intake for every school. So hardly 1500-2000 students can study Medicine every year. The rest of them go to USA and Caribbean islands with private funding. Furthermore, someone wishing to go to med-school, has to study 4 years undergrad life science in university after high school. (Then Med-school for 4 years and 1 year in co-op/ placement!!!!!!!). Its unbelievably competitive situation here.

One has to be bit keen, in kids education planning. There are certain programs like IB (International Baccalaureate), AP (Advanced Placement), Enriched Program in high school (9-12 grade) and these are special curricula but not offered by every school, only selected few and very competitive. If you plan your kid to go to a university, better explore a private school with these program or else home tutoring is must.

For my understanding, situation is bit complex here, and I could not realize it from Bangladesh.

Enough for today, May be I will share my findings later on Insallah.

Cheers and maley bari. hhshumon

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
Thanks to Allah that we still have people like you in Bangladesh ( though u r in canada now). Our Bd people normally dont share their experience or thought. Many thanks Shumon bhai.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Re: From Canada with love: Education system

Shumon vai,
Assalamu alaikum.
How is going? We are missing those days, specially “singara-Jilapi”.
So, Danforth e chole asen na ekdin! Eksathe bose sobai mile singara-Jilapi khabo!

hhshumon said:
My daughter was in year 6 (born in Feb, 2001) in Bangladesh, but she is admitted in year 7.
The problem is they have french class and she has loads of tusk for it. If possible send your kid to French classes in Dhaka, it will help.
My son was in KG2 in Dhaka, (Sep,2006) now he is in grade 2, almost 2 years jump here!!!!

But school education seems bit easy going, compared to Dhaka. They don't feel any pressure at all and the problem lies there, as at the day end if they are not extra talented, they hardly have admissions to Universities. Most of them end up going to the community colleges with the low results in final two years 11 and 12. Interestingly all the university admission depends on the 11 and 12 grade terms results. There is no GCSE or A level. you have to work hard for your kids good result in these 2 years.

In whole Canada there are only 12 Med-Schools (B'desh has more than 30) and the intake is 150-200 students/intake for every school. So hardly 1500-2000 students can study Medicine every year. The rest of them go to USA and Caribbean islands with private funding. Furthermore, someone wishing to go to med-school, has to study 4 years undergrad life science in university after high school. (Then Med-school for 4 years and 1 year in co-op/ placement!!!!!!!). Its unbelievably competitive situation here.

One has to be bit keen, in kids education planning. There are certain programs like IB (International Baccalaureate), AP (Advanced Placement), Enriched Program in high school (9-12 grade) and these are special curricula but not offered by every school, only selected few and very competitive. If you plan your kid to go to a university, better explore a private school with these program or else home tutoring is must.

For my understanding, situation is bit complex here, and I could not realize it from Bangladesh.

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

hhshumon said:

thanks bro for your great post.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013

dhaka121 said:
Shumon vai,
Assalamu alaikum.
How is going? We are missing those days, specially “singara-Jilapi”.
So, Danforth e chole asen na ekdin! Eksathe bose sobai mile singara-Jilapi khabo!
Koi apnara? Even today I went to 30 Denton Avenue, Victoria park to one of my architect friend Tariq from BRACU. I prayed Johor at Baitul mukkarram mosque, Danforth. Give me all your tel numbers,
I am coming to have the singara and jeelabi at Goroa, no worries.
Just had been bit occupied exploring admissions, accommodation, bank, schooling, SIN, ICAS and what not.
Landed on the 27th November, 19 days here and living near Scarborough city centre, 5 mins drive towards markham. My home number is 416-292-6686. Don't have a cell yet.

Remember we need to form the BD group to do something for ourselves.
Cheers and maley Bari.

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011

Shumon bhai, pls check you e mail.

ote author=hhshumon link=topic=19664.msg2779997#msg2779997 date=1387173277]

[/quote]

rumel

Champion Member
Jan 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
2173(Software Engr)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2014
Doc's Request.
04-03-2015 Doc Received : 25-03-2015
Nomination.....
22-10-2014
AOR Received.
01-12-2014
File Transfer...
. Second Line : 06-08-2015
Med's Request
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
03-10-2015 Med Received : 14-10-2015
Passport Req..
06-11-2015 Passport Sent.: 08-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
16-11-2015 Passport Received: 06-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-03-2016
Dear Experts,

I have some queries regarding migration process in Canada for 2014.

I am doing job as a Lead Engineer(Equivalent to Asst. Manager) in MNC.

I would like to apply for for immigration. My details are given below:

1. Age : 30
2. Year of Exp: 5yrs 10 months
3. Education: B.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering from a Reputed engineering university
4. IELTS 6.5(L-6, R-7, W-6, S-7)
5. Spouse IELTS: not given yet
6. Previous Job exp on Software Development and current job is related Software Development and Team management.

On which category can I apply? Which occupation would be suited for me?
I saw that Software Engineer is not accepted.

Can anyone please give me useful information by which I can apply in April, 2014?

One more thing is that the bank solvency should I have to show? Is it mandatory?

What should I have to sent to WES for assessing academic credentials?

When I have to sent it to WES?

I need your help greatly...

Regards
Rumel