+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
rony10 said:
Anyone has any idea where can FBI standard fingerprinting be taken in Dhaka? I will need to get FBI security clearance sometime in the future. But could not find any place where standard fingerprinting can be taken.

Problem is I found a post somewhere in Canadavisa forum complaining his fingerprint form was rejected multiple times by FBI as it was not in 'FBI standard'. Anyone has any idea?
You need to go to maghbazar (after mouchac market) SB and there is a section called finger print. Go to them they are cordial and will instruct you everything.

1st you have to write an application to the department head showing your reasons along with your details. They usually take 7-10 days to get it through. After it's been approved one need to deposit 1,500 taka (500 taka for each print, while you need 03 impression ie 1,500) to sonali bank. On the appointed date you need to go and it takes almost 30-45 mins to take all the impressions for 03 set. They actually will provide you the FBI format. You also can download from internet. On the same date they will seal the forms and hand it over. Give them 300-500 taka tips to the office attendant. And you are done.

Best of luck.

sumi3596

Star Member
Oct 5, 2011
hhshumon said:
You need to go to maghbazar (after mouchac market) SB and there is a section called finger print. Go to them they are cordial and will instruct you everything.

1st you have to write an application to the department head showing your reasons along with your details. They usually take 7-10 days to get it through. After it's been approved one need to deposit 1,500 taka (500 taka for each print, while you need 03 impression ie 1,500) to sonali bank. On the appointed date you need to go and it takes almost 30-45 mins to take all the impressions for 03 set. They actually will provide you the FBI format. You also can download from internet. On the same date they will seal the forms and hand it over. Give them 300-500 taka tips to the office attendant. And you are done.

Best of luck.
Salam, pls check you PM.

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
hhshumon said:

Best of luck.
My brother did for my mother this february, and it was at CID office near Malibagh (5 Min walk towards Shantinagar). and follow the rest for hhshomon bhai's post. hope this helps.

rony10

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
Dear Suman bhai and toronto30, my sincere thanks to you both for this very useful information. Now that I know from where and how I can get it, thats kind of a relief.

However, in one of thread (dated October, 2012) on this forum, someone said he got his fingerprint from CID as Toronto30 mentioned. But the problem is FBI rejected the fingerprint impressions three times citing they were not accurate. In fact the last time he sent fingerprints FBI replied the quality of his fingerprints was poor due to low ridges of his fingers and the the fingerprints technicians told him that they could not do anything better.

So, that is another worry. I don't know what happened to his immigration application because I see no post from him after that. I hope SB or CID got better at taking fingerprints or FBI lowered the bar. Any advice for me guys?

Thank you again for your kind reply.

The thread address on this fingerprinting issue is:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-fingerprints-rejected-t122506.0.html

toronto30

May 14, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Parents
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/2009
Doc's Request.
03/2013
File Transfer...
07/30/2013
Med's Request
04 MAR 2015
Med's Done....
May 7, 2015
Interview........
ECAS: Started processing Feb 12, 2015
Passport Req..
August 5, 2015.
VISA ISSUED...
10 August 2015
LANDED..........
24 August 2015
Hello rony10
there wasn't any problem getting FBI record for my mother either, I sent it from Toronto, used my CC and called FBI twice and it came exactly in 7 weeks as they said. my brother told me that CID office people(the one I mentioned) are expert in taking fingerprints as they have a special section only for that purpose. best of luck.
TO30

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
rony10 said:
Dear Suman bhai and toronto30, my sincere thanks to you both for this very useful information. Now that I know from where and how I can get it, thats kind of a relief.

However, in one of thread (dated October, 2012) on this forum, someone said he got his fingerprint from CID as Toronto30 mentioned. But the problem is FBI rejected the fingerprint impressions three times citing they were not accurate. In fact the last time he sent fingerprints FBI replied the quality of his fingerprints was poor due to low ridges of his fingers and the the fingerprints technicians told him that they could not do anything better.

So, that is another worry. I don't know what happened to his immigration application because I see no post from him after that. I hope SB or CID got better at taking fingerprints or FBI lowered the bar. Any advice for me guys?

Thank you again for your kind reply.

The thread address on this fingerprinting issue is:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fbi-fingerprints-rejected-t122506.0.html
Yes BD people are good in taking impression. For me and my wife they rejected twice, the taken impression. They said they are not satisfied them selves. After that they gave the best 03 sets of impression. We sent to Thai police authority and we got our clearance in 2 weeks time, no problem. So insallah you will not face any difficulty with your fingers, get your fingers crossed.......:)

Salam and regards.

rony10

Apr 23, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2011
Doc's Request.
November 2013
Thank you Suman bhai and Toronto30 bhai. Thats is a big relief. You guys are the best. Thanks a lot.

nianjian

Star Member
Mar 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you TJNA for sharing ur timeline with us!
It would be great if you can share your timeline on http://heycanada.ca/, you can search similar timeline and applicant there,
the more people kindly share their information, the more likely we are going to find a similar applicant, we shuld fight together! 8)

TJNA said:
Dear All,

Today, we have received a medical form by Email. Pray for me.

Thanks,
TJNA

NOC Code------0111
Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: Singapore
App. Filed.......: 19/03/2010
Doc's Request.: 23/03/12
File Transfer...:
Medical's Request: 07/11/2013
RPRF Request: 07/11/2013
Interview: Waived
Passport Req..:
VISA ISSUED...:

Alauddin.Ahmed

Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How could i complete my Educational Credential Assessment?what is the current fee for assessment From WES.??

Regards
Alauddin

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
Alauddin.Ahmed said:
How could i complete my Educational Credential Assessment?what is the current fee for assessment From WES.??

Regards
Alauddin
Alauddin vai, its 180 CAD if u choose their regular postal service. Here is the link for your assistance. u can find all details. Any further query u can ask.. :)

http://www.wes.org/ca/fswp/fees/

swapno

Star Member
Jun 26, 2012
Re: Canada experience Part:02

After a while I was reading the posts. Welcome Shumon Bhai. Happy to see you here in Canada. Boss please PM your contact number to talk.
hhshumon said:
Today the 3rd December, 2013 have passed my 1st week here at Toronto. Today was busy exploring kids schools and doing formalities. They will start school from Monday next, inshallah. I booked my new 1 bed apartment on the same building of my sister's place. Unfortunately 02 beds are not available right now to start from January 2014. But the room size seems okey to be comfortable with two kids. The view is good from the living room. It's going to cost me 900 CAD monthly all inclusive and if I get my car in next 3 months going to be an 50 CAD extra.

- roaming with my brother Inlaw almost all the time in his car, and he keeps on verbal instructing me about the traffic rules and regulations keeping me in the front seat. I think it helps, and actually it develops the intuitive reflexes for turns at traffic lights being on proper lane. Public transport is not upto the mark, to tell frankly. Someone is bound to go for own car especially with small kids. Otherwise they become heavily dependent on others to commute. I went to my daughter's high school today, almost 2.5 km on foot (Inlaw went to work) and it was bright sunny a day with 3 deg. All of us enjoyed, but if it would have rained or snowed with wind it will be impossible I believe. By car it's only 2 mins! If I am to request someone to car pool my daughter it's going to cost me. If I get to the school bus service it's going to be 150 CAD monthly. There is no public transport as well. Usually the junior schools are within close proximity. So families with kids upto say year 5, it's doable on foot.

- the most common entertainment here seems invitation to relatives and friends place during week ends. Heavy adda and lunch or dinner. If car is missing someone will be stuck. Situation is not the same every where. The danforth area, Victoria park are places where initial settlement might not require personal cars. Sometimes you find 8-10 Bangladeshi families in a same building or even more. It's good. They are of help and support to each other. Initial times it's a must to know the places, tricks, tactics.

- Have not got time yet to explore jobs. Had chat with few forum friends and it seems jobs are there, In fact adequate. The issue is to get settle, get the ball rolling and during weekends relax, plan the main stream goal. I visited few friends of mine as well. Everyone seems to be dependent on OsAp for a course study and temporary any kind of jobs. It's okey, common and to some extent comfortable with financial planning. Everyone tries not to temper the initial funding brought from the country. It's good, I believe, It boosts the moral fighting attitude. My plan tends so.

- The whole context seems in three types, professionals like us (new comers, making initial survival and planing things up), 2nd rich with plenty money from country living in an expensive condo or detuched house and 3rd types who are settled here for a while say 5-8 years. Have met few of them. It seems its doable for us. Yes we can, it requires time though, but possible. Everything has to start from the beginning. It will take time, so early starters get advantage here and people like me with 42 years might be on back foot. Still I am hopeful it's right to give a fight.

- my wife plans to start a job from January 1st week inshallah. Meanwhile for me, I wish to take a break to think about the system and the attacking plan while hosted by my brother in law till Jan. Passing that honeymoon period as said at the CIIP session. Cheers all and your Doas are heavily required along with central heating in this 2-3 deg at Toronto. Salam and bye till next time.

INDIANAJONES

Aug 16, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR Received : 09-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
DOCS Submitted : 03-FEB-2011
AOR Received.
ECAS : Medical Received
IELTS Request
Submitted with Score With 1st Application Package
File Transfer...
2nd AOR Received : 09-MAY-2011
Med's Request
11-OCT-2012
Med's Done....
20-NOV-2012
Interview........
No Interview
Passport Req..
06-DEC-2012
VISA ISSUED...
06-JAN-2013 Valid Till 31-OCT-2013
LANDED..........
01 AUG 2013
Dear Respected Forum Members,

As Salaam U Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah.

I am leaving my basement apartment at the end of this month (December). It is located near Danforth Rd. and Birchmount Rd. Intersection, Toronto.

This basement is really good. The Landlord & his family are Awesome. It is a one bedroom apartment with a Den attached to the bedroom. The entrance is separate and it is 7 stairs down from the ground. It is well illuminated, well constructed, well sealed apartment. The house is originally built by an Italian and Italians are well reputed in building houses in Toronto. The house has central AC and Heating System. Both works excellent.

Reason I am leaving this house is not for any problem with the house or the landlord or anything else, It is just my personal choice to shift myself to a condo apartment.

If anyone is looking for a problem free Basement, then you can think of it. It is not only problem free, it is really an excellent Basement apartment.

Feel free to contact me through PM.

Dua for all, please remember me in your dua.

INDIANAJONES.

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
amar akta mtero pass/bus pass TTC ase extra ,50 dollar a kew nite chile pm me

MSE77

Mar 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 28, 2011
Doc's Request.
SEPT 09, 2014
AOR Received.
JAN 17, 2012
File Transfer...
FEB 07, 2012
Med's Request
SEPT 09, 2014
Med's Done....
SEPT 16, 2014
Passport Req..
OCT 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
NOV 03, 2014
Suggestion ! Needed

Dear Forum Members

I had sent at CSI to SVO on October 23, 2013 regarding my Passport change (Converted to MRP & due to expire).
Today they replied bellow..

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.

Please be informed that you are required to send us a copy of the updated passports.

We hope this information will be of assistance."

How can i send it to them (by courier or email or fax)? and which address?
They did not mention any address...

MSE77