Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
kalyani12 said:
Hi,
I am sabuj bangla.I submitted pp to SGVO in June'2013.After 2 months VO advised me to send Canada Police Certificate(Canadian Finger Prints required) or RCMP Certificate for all family members to their office within two months.But I have never visited or stayed in Canada.As per their instruction,I took fingerprints of all family members in Malibagh CID Office,Dhaka in their qwn format.Is it acceptable to RCMP.Along with this finger print,I sent also DD from standard chartered bank to RCMP Police in Ontario,Canada at the end of August'13 through courier.By tracking number of courier,I confirmed the ontario police authority received my documents.Please any tell me how long it take time to process or if they will issue the Canadian Police certificate as our finger prints are not in their database?Please advise me asap.I am very tensed.
If you never stayed in Canada, then its SGVO's fault.
You could send a CSI to SGVO
Why did you send your fingerprints to RCMP
You should inform it to SGVO now!

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
nivrit said:
If you never stayed in Canada, then its SGVO's fault.
You could send a CSI to SGVO
Why did you send your fingerprints to RCMP
You should inform it to SGVO now!
Fully agreed. Why you do what ever they ask? Its not valid for you, its a mistake. Write a letter to SGVO why you need Police clearance from Toronto?
As you never ever stayed or traveled to Canada. Immigration requirements say you need police clearance only from those countries you lived fro more than 6 months.
So? its crazy you spent your time energy and money. Crazy them!!!!!Holy Goat!!!!!!
Cheers and maley bari....................... ;)

newaz9

Mar 3, 2013
I am trying to have a sublet for one month only. Viz. I need a room or a flat for October month only in Toronto , teesdale to accommodate me , my spouse & only my three years kid. If any one can held me plz inform me before 10 th oct. 01716-317635, newaz9@gmail.com. Only for October month. From nov I have my own plat. Newaz

ashif_eee

VIP Member
May 31, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
[color=purple][b][font=georgia]Singapore[/font][/b][/color]
NOC Code......
[color=maroon][b][font=cambria]2147 [size=8pt](Comp. Engr)[/size][/font][/b][/color]
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
[size=9pt][color=blue][font=cambria][b]10th May 13[/b][/font][/color][/size]
Nomination.....
10th Jul 13
File Transfer...
23rd Aug 13
Med's Request
22nd Dec 14
Med's Done....
12th Jan 15
Passport Req..
13th Feb 15
VISA ISSUED...
3rd Mar 15
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear vaia,

I m an applicant of FSW 2013. Received PER and a mail from SGVO one month earlier with an acknowledgement of receipt...with the bless of almighty i hope everything will be fine inshahllah with my file ... :D :D

I m a Telecom Engineer --Specific Title "Core Network Planning Engineer" (CS Part with 3.5 yr Experience) on a leading Operator of BD.

Now i would like to know ur fruitful suggestions to get a professional job in the same work experience/any telecom field on Canada ---which professional courses or certifications do i need to complete before entering Canada....

Expecting ur valuable suggestions...... :) :) :)

[/size][/size][/size][/size]

nnfall

Jun 4, 2013
Hello Forum mates:

I am looking for a sublet/rent only for two months (Nov. & Dec 2013). I need a room or a flat in Toronto area to accommodate for myself , spouse & son of 11 yrs. If any one can help me in this regards. Please give me a personal message.

Rgds/Nnfall

khan123

Jul 19, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-02-2013
AOR Received.
26-03-2013
ashif_eee said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Dear vaia,

I m an applicant of FSW 2013. Received PER and a mail from SGVO one month earlier with an acknowledgement of receipt...with the bless of almighty i hope everything will be fine inshahllah with my file ... :D :D

I m a Telecom Engineer --Specific Title "Core Network Planning Engineer" (CS Part with 3.5 yr Experience) on a leading Operator of BD.

Now i would like to know ur fruitful suggestions to get a professional job in the same work experience/any telecom field on Canada ---which professional courses or certifications do i need to complete before entering Canada....

Expecting ur valuable suggestions...... :) :) :)

[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Hi,

Can you please elaborate the whole process of ECA from Bangladesh?

casayed

Champion Member
Feb 9, 2011
BANGLADESH
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th March,2011
AOR Received.
No,IP-26th Nov
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED
File Transfer...
4TH JUNE,2011
Med's Request
1st week of December,2012
Med's Done....
1st week of december 2012
Interview........
Decsion made on24th january,2013(NO INTERVIEW)
Passport Req..
along with mr,passport submission on 2nd week of December12
VISA ISSUED...
28th JANUARY,2013
LANDED..........
PLANNING-*in sha ALLAH on 10th june
purano foram mates kemon asen apnara

haq_bd

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
casayed said:
purano foram mates kemon asen apnara
Alhamdulillah Valo.

Onekdin por apnak pelam.
Please share your experiences.

Pray for all of us.

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
We have landed in Saskatoon safely and we both are fine, Alhamdulillah... However, we miss one of our flight from Calgary to Saskatchewan, but they have compensated by giving a wonderful hotel to stay overnight and next day flight. Still going through a jet-lag, hence trying to overcome from the situation.

We are absolutely Okay and keep us in all of your prayers.
I'll definitely get back to you later.

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
hoquejamal said:
We have landed in Saskatoon safely and we both are fine, Alhamdulillah... However, we miss one of our flight from Calgary to Saskatchewan, but they have compensated by giving a wonderful hotel to stay overnight and next day flight. Still going through a jet-lag, hence trying to overcome from the situation.

We are absolutely Okay and keep us in all of your prayers.
I'll definitely get back to you later.
That's wonderful.

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
Dear All,

As'salam!

Since I joined in this forum, I am a silent reader most of the time and try to read posts every now and then. I landed in Toronto 3 months ago, and now like to share my little experience that I gained in the last few months..Hope it'll not hurt anybody..

One thing I understand, this country open for anybody who are willing to work hard. If you want to do any type of jobs, it wont be difficult to live. Just forget about your old comfortableness back at home (or aram-ayesh !). Actually you will feel happy when you'll do hard work at your job and getting the pay checks. The workplace environment is so good here, you will feel good even you are doing factory jobs. I know there could be some exceptions (as there always are), but generally it is like that. No bullying, no underestimating, no foul talks...
The employer doesn't see what positions you were in or what you did back your home. They only see if you are doing your jobs properly, and you are good.

If you are not working, try to attend those government funded programs. You will get Canadian experience (work culture and environment) through these courses also meet new people which will grow your network.

Those who are still very confused (like me when I was coming !) about what to bring or what not to, I want to say don't worry about anything. You have a valid visa on your passport and have some cash for the first few months - and that's it. You choose a good landlord, take a small flat or basement apartment, and make new friends (which is very important!). Your network will bring you jobs. Its up to you whether will you do it or not.

I am living in Brampton area, haven't meet any BDeshi vai (other than my own brother) since my arrival. Mostly I meet people from Punjab and other parts of India. They are good and very supportive. Most of them I found are very friendly and down to earth people. I like them. They also like to see similar approach on yourself and they will help you whenever possible.

Try to explore as much as you can.. You may bring certified driving license from BD so that you can get a driving license and car easily, (those who already got the experience of driving) but my suggestion is to try the public transport. It is very good. Have a smartphone with Google map and GPS. With that you can get all info about bus/train arrival/departure time so that you can plan your journey. Most people on the public service system are eager to help you - just ask them if you got stuck.

This country encourage you to be independent..So you need to get everything on your own as much as possible. You will feel happy and confident and be successful end of the day..

Thanks everyone and happy landing..

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
Shah_KL said:
Dear All,

As'salam!

Since I joined in this forum, I am a silent reader most of the time and try to read posts every now and then. I landed in Toronto 3 months ago, and now like to share my little experience that I gained in the last few months..Hope it'll not hurt anybody..

One thing I understand, this country open for anybody who are willing to work hard. If you want to do any type of jobs, it wont be difficult to live. Just forget about your old comfortableness back at home (or aram-ayesh !). Actually you will feel happy when you'll do hard work at your job and getting the pay checks. The workplace environment is so good here, you will feel good even you are doing factory jobs. I know there could be some exceptions (as there always are), but generally it is like that. No bullying, no underestimating, no foul talks...
The employer doesn't see what positions you were in or what you did back your home. They only see if you are doing your jobs properly, and you are good.

If you are not working, try to attend those government funded programs. You will get Canadian experience (work culture and environment) through these courses also meet new people which will grow your network.

Those who are still very confused (like me when I was coming !) about what to bring or what not to, I want to say don't worry about anything. You have a valid visa on your passport and have some cash for the first few months - and that's it. You choose a good landlord, take a small flat or basement apartment, and make new friends (which is very important!). Your network will bring you jobs. Its up to you whether will you do it or not.

I am living in Brampton area, haven't meet any BDeshi vai (other than my own brother) since my arrival. Mostly I meet people from Punjab and other parts of India. They are good and very supportive. Most of them I found are very friendly and down to earth people. I like them. They also like to see similar approach on yourself and they will help you whenever possible.

Try to explore as much as you can.. You may bring certified driving license from BD so that you can get a driving license and car easily, (those who already got the experience of driving) but my suggestion is to try the public transport. It is very good. Have a smartphone with Google map and GPS. With that you can get all info about bus/train arrival/departure time so that you can plan your journey. Most people on the public service system are eager to help you - just ask them if you got stuck.

This country encourage you to be independent..So you need to get everything on your own as much as possible. You will feel happy and confident and be successful end of the day..

Thanks everyone and happy landing..
encouraging words..thanks for sharing :)

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Shah_KL said:
Dear All,
As'salam!
That's called a post, you try to post !! The simplicity, warmth and the encouragement.
Keep it up, Cheers and maley Bari........................mate ;D

klmy

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-1-12
Doc's Request.
Same day
Nomination.....
1-3-12
IELTS Request
Alongwith application
Med's Request
13-5-13
Med's Done....
26-5-13
Interview........
Waived ALHAMDOOLILAH
Passport Req..
26-7-13
VISA ISSUED...
7-8-13
hhshumon said:
That's called a post, you try to post!!!!!!!
The simplicity, warmth and the encouragement........
Keep it up, Cheers and maley Bari........................ ;D
Dear shumon bhae.wats ur plan???wen u r coming to Malaysia??