+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Mistaken_Identity said:
Hello everyone
I'm a bit confused about the Areas of Training Part of the Quebec Skilled Worker application. According to the Intake of applications page
There are 2 pdf links. One for you to get 6 pts and one for you to get 12 or 16 pts.
I have BSc in Engineering ( Electronics and Telecommunications) and MBA from Bangladesh.
According to the 1st link (i.e. to get 6 pts) it falls under the degree obtained in quebec or equivalent part.
In the quebec degree equivalency sheet and going to the Bangladesh page from there
I find BSc in Engineering is listed there. So is it equivalent to the quebec degree and am I eligible for those 6 pts?
Please help. I want to apply for QSW and have intermediate French skills as well. ( Passed A2 with 6 pts). Deadline is approaching 31st July.
I wanted to post all the links but I was not allowed to.
Bhai, What you are asking should not be familiar to any of our forum mates, as none of us have browsed or explored or know much about the new system.
(Especially when you are referring to Quebec provincial nominee). Our applications were done between 2009-2011. If you have any queries regarding the
previous systems, we are comfortable, and will be happy to share. I think you are to explore other forums where, they are new applicants only.

Cheers and maley bari................................. ;D

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
rana22april said:
Congratulation GTL brother.......
" Better late than Never "
Wish you all the best !
Rana Bhai, why your time line shows, You landed 16th June 2013?
Are you still in Bnagladesh?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????? I knew you are there doing just fine.................. ;)

Doa raikhen.......................Gituu sutey nai. Cheers and Maley bari....................... ;D

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
hhshumon said:
Bhai, What you are asking should not be familiar to any of our forum mates, as none of us have browsed or explored or know much about the new system.
(Especially when you are referring to Quebec provincial nominee). Our applications were done between 2009-2011. If you have any queries regarding the
previous systems, we are comfortable, and will be happy to share. I think you are to explore other forums where, they are new applicants only.

Cheers and maley bari................................. ;D
Thanks for the reply bro. Can you suggest any reliable consultant/lawyer who deals with QSW in Dhaka?

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Mistaken_Identity said:
Thanks for the reply bro. Can you suggest any reliable consultant/lawyer who deals with QSW in Dhaka?
Actually there are many, browse newspapers/ adds. But the problem is for referral. According to my understanding all are Taut and Batpars.
They will never cooperate/ tell you a thing, until you open file with them and give them 80,000 Taka straight away for the 1st installment.
(Total probably 3000 USD, See I told you :p). They know only this much, but will pretend they know thisssss much on everything. You talk to few
of the batpars and judge yourself for a better batpar. But one thing for sure, its always better if you explore all by your self. Cheers and maley bari.......... ;D

Mistaken_Identity

Jun 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Montréal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2013
hhshumon said:
Actually there are many, browse newspapers/ adds. But the problem is for referral. According to my understanding all are Taut and Batpars.
They will never cooperate/ tell you a thing, until you open file with them and give them 80,000 Taka straight away for the 1st installment.
(Total probably 3000 USD, See I told you :p). They know only this much, but will pretend they know thisssss much on everything. You talk to few
of the batpars and judge yourself for a better batpar. But one thing for sure, its always better if you explore all by your self. Cheers and maley bari.......... ;D
You are absolutely right. There are many lawyers dealing with FSW but so far I haven't found any good ones for QSW. I know they take excessive amount of money but if they can complete the procedure properly then maybe it's worth it. And you are spot on with the 1st installment amount and the total fee amount as well. lol

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC is on strike !!!

CIC is on strike :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-ec.asp
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/05/canada-foreign-service-job-action-diplomats_n_3022131.html
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Foreign+service+workers+strike+could+first+battle+looming+labour+with+Tories/8203700/story.html

skillpharma

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19/11/12
Med's Done....
6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah End of September, 2013
afsanaa said:
can any one help me about IOM ticket booking process? how i can book ticket through IOM ? or is there any other option to get ticket at a cheaper rate than usual ? any suggestion is appreciated. i am planning to fly at september 13.

I got reservation for Emirates on Sep 12 through IOM.

Sky Blue

Jun 3, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
IP 01.05.2013
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Re: CIC is on strike !!!

A. Khan said:

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/05/canada-foreign-service-job-action-diplomats_n_3022131.html
http://www.ottawacitizen.com/business/Foreign+service+workers+strike+could+first+battle+looming+labour+with+Tories/8203700/story.html
Oh my GOD!!!

Alert – Strike Action

The Professional Association of Foreign Service Officers (PAFSO) union is currently taking strike action. PAFSO union members responsible for processing visa applications have been walking out of offices in Canada and overseas.

Posted processing times for both temporary and permanent resident visa applications do not take into account work stoppages.

Anyone applying for a visa should anticipate delays and submit their application as far in advance as possible.

Contingency plans are already in place to ensure all offices remain open and are providing at least a minimum level of service. Priority will be placed on urgent humanitarian applications.

CIC continues to closely monitor the situation.

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
hhshumon said:
I am totally agreed bhai
:p :p :p :p''You talk to few of the batpars and judge yourself for a better batpar.'' :-* :-* :-* :-*

axial

Star Member
Dec 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
sgvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2011
Nomination.....
18-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-06-2011
IELTS Request
with doc.
File Transfer...
In Process since May 16, 2013
Med's Request
May 28, 2014
Med's Done....
June 01, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 28, 2014 (along with medical req.) submitted 12th June 2014
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014
LANDED..........
Octobar 10th, 2014
Re: CIC is on strike !!!

A. Khan said:

oh nooo...aaba..ar...gittu... :eek: :mad: :-[ :( :-[ :-X :'( :'( :'(

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hello bros and sis how r u all? anyone landed recently?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
shantonu said:
On Feb'13 Mr Jahangir booked my ticket for Aug'13 but till now they are not showing any interest to process for next step. I am scared that if they failed to give ticket at last moment then what will happen ?? That's why need some help/advice/higher authorities mail or contact number...!!

Smile...Shumon vai shoho shokkkkkooool senior vai brother ra ektu budhidhi den !! ???
thats why i avoided this so called jahangir

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
life in canada is very hard, phd degree nie lokjon pothe pothe ghurtase, part time jobo pay na,
ekhane shob cheye bhalo ase jader 2/3 ta bachha ase, child benefit pawa jay. besi kichu asha korle
frustated hote hobe, tai bolbo beshi kichu asha na kore judhher jonno prepared hoe asha bhalo.
husband wife dui jon kaj korle kisuta bhalo vabe thaka jay, other wise jibon koste jabe.

doctor der obosta shob cheye kharap. doctor jara astesen, nurse hoar jonno prepared thaken, tao 4 bosor nursing course korar por.
ei 4 bosor apnader jonno shob cheye bhalo hobe asar por security guard er license newa, etai shob cheye kom koster kaj.
mind korar kisu nai, erokom dozon khanek doctor ami chini, asben to, nijei dekben.

ebar boli pharmacist jara astesen, osuder dokane bose osud sell korar preparation nie asen, tao 18 months pharmacy technician
course korar por, abar ei course korar age apnake class 12 e vorti hote hobe, pre requisite hisabe apnar lagbe 12th grade bio chem phy course.

jader phd ase, doa kore resume te likben na, apnar resume poreo dekbe na, ekane eshe abar undergrad e vorti hon, 4 bosor por bhalo job paben.
jodi mone koren phd korsen ar porar ki ase, canadar baki jibon tim horton e coffee bechte hobe jodi kopal valo thake. na hole factory job korte hobe as general labor.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hhshumon said:
vaijan maley bari bisoy ta bujlam, er maney ki?

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Received on 14th February 2013 dated on 29th January 2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23 February 2013 RPRF and other document sent on 04 March 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
PQR said:
life in canada is very hard, phd degree nie lokjon pothe pothe ghurtase, part time jobo pay na,
ekhane shob cheye bhalo ase jader 2/3 ta bachha ase, child benefit pawa jay. besi kichu asha korle
frustated hote hobe, tai bolbo beshi kichu asha na kore judhher jonno prepared hoe asha bhalo.
husband wife dui jon kaj korle kisuta bhalo vabe thaka jay, other wise jibon koste jabe.

doctor der obosta shob cheye kharap. doctor jara astesen, nurse hoar jonno prepared thaken, tao 4 bosor nursing course korar por.
ei 4 bosor apnader jonno shob cheye bhalo hobe asar por security guard er license newa, etai shob cheye kom koster kaj.
mind korar kisu nai, erokom dozon khanek doctor ami chini, asben to, nijei dekben.

ebar boli pharmacist jara astesen, osuder dokane bose osud sell korar preparation nie asen, tao 18 months pharmacy technician
course korar por, abar ei course korar age apnake class 12 e vorti hote hobe, pre requisite hisabe apnar lagbe 12th grade bio chem phy course.

jader phd ase, doa kore resume te likben na, apnar resume poreo dekbe na, ekane eshe abar undergrad e vorti hon, 4 bosor por bhalo job paben.
jodi mone koren phd korsen ar porar ki ase, canadar baki jibon tim horton e coffee bechte hobe jodi kopal valo thake. na hole factory job korte hobe as general labor.
vaijan, accounts/finance professional der ki obostha? Janet icche korse.