6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
In Sha Allah End of September, 2013
Pantha said:
I have submitted my passport on May 2, 2013 and today my status updated as ‘A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision'. Can you please tell me what does it mean? I am really much tensed.
Congratulations...Within 2/3 days you will get your passport In Sha Allah. May be tomorrow you will get email from VFS concering your passport status. Best of luck.

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
skillpharma said:
Congratulations...Within 2/3 days you will get your passport In Sha Allah. May be tomorrow you will get email from VFS concering your passport status. Best of luck.
I am worried because my address is not changed yet. Can you please provide information regarding this.

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
hhshumon said:
We had a fantastic adda today at the coffee world rd 27. It was fun, spending 3 hours, 8 of us total. Few of us could not make it due to rain and sickness, still always next time. It's really interesting to feel the warmth and closeness between all these uncertain faces, for a new start. So many issues, so many askings, so many queries and so much confusions!! Still everybody loved the adda, I am damn sure, (at least I did). Thanks all for ur time and considering me to be your pal, and look forward for the next G2G. Cheers and ..........
It was a great adda indeed! Many things came up in discussion & our pre-departure planning is mostly complete. Hope we'll always keep in touch like this. Somehow you ppl have become a few of the nearest ones I got. Really feel blessed! Thanks a lot!

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Someone please share summary of the discussion and any outcome of the get togather which will also help tohers who didnt attend
ruparupa said:
It was a great adda indeed! Many things came up in discussion & our pre-departure planning is mostly complete. Hope we'll always keep in touch like this. Somehow you ppl have become a few of the nearest ones I got. Really feel blessed! Thanks a lot!

rahul_380

Feb 4, 2012
Hello Everyone,

This seems like a helpful thread for Canada immigration applicants. Would highly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

I am really confuse with the documents that requires to be sent to WES for educational credential assessment (ECA) from Bangladesh !!

Can anyone pls advise me what are the documents that needs to sent to WES by courier service ?? For your information, I've done my BSc. from a reputed private university in Bangladesh.

Please do advise me in such regard !!

Thanks

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Received on 14th February 2013 dated on 29th January 2013
Med's Done....
Done on 23 February 2013 RPRF and other document sent on 04 March 2013
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
ruparupa said:
Yeah, It was really an informative and enjoyable adda. Hope we will not face any difficulties to move on. Now it's the time to make final plan to departure. We are grateful to Shumon bhai who makes this platform to find some new friends. I believe we will continue our relationship forever.

Rgds/Bakhtiar

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
Dear all,

By the grace of almighty, I have landed at Toronto today (early morning of BD).
Things were pretty smooth for me, though tired with the journey..13+ hours on the plane from Dubai, we don't do every day..but can't complain with that..

Before starting from BD, I was worried about the extra cash (exceeding the limit of 5k USD) at BD airport.
Surprisingly, they haven't asked anything about that..though I wasn't carrying any money in my wearings. Only the endorsed money in my laptop bag, and rest are on hand luggage.

On Pearsons airport, I mentioned the CAD I'm carrying, seems the immigration officer was satisfied with it. Also, as my brother staying there, I put his home address as the mailing address.

I think the above two things were helpful for faster processing at the immi counter (less than 5 mins), whereas other people in front of me was taking ages (or maybe i was too tired to accept the normal delay!), so please think about a valid local address and consider to carry some CAD (I think more than 1k will give the immi officer more confidence on you).

The other thing is, I liked the weather at this moment ! It was with nice chilling wind and lovely sunshine..which I love most !

Wish to post more of my experiences in the future..till then, bye everybody and wish your happy landing..

Ciao

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
beximco said:
Someone please share summary of the discussion and any outcome of the get togather which will also help tohers who didnt attend
We have discussed about the following:

POF ( Bank draft. TC, Cash)
Initial health insurance after or before landing
Driver's licence in Canada
International Driver's licence
Where to live and why.
Credential assessment.
Jobs/Education related matter.
Schooling of our children.
Other Settlement issues and so on.

Rgds/Bakhtiar

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Pantha said:
I have submitted my passport on May 2, 2013 and today my status updated as ‘A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision'. Can you please tell me what does it mean? I am really much tensed.
You will get back your passport with visa stamp by 07th of June 2013 Insaallah. Now it's your time to make departure plan.

Best of luck/bakhtiar

skillpharma

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19/11/12
Med's Done....
6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
Pantha said:
I am worried because my address is not changed yet. Can you please provide information regarding this.
Don't worry about that. Just pray to Allah. Pray for all. I saw decision made status like you in my CAS on 22 May, 13 and address was unchanged. Today I saw my current home address has been changed to Torono, Ontario. In Sha Allah you will get good news very soon.

skillpharma

Star Member
Oct 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
19/11/12
Med's Done....
6/12/2012
Passport Req..
27/03/2013
VISA ISSUED...
16/05/2013
LANDED..........
If anyone knows please share....When the next CIIP program will be held in Dhaka ? I am interested to attend.

fahima

Star Member
Sep 10, 2012
Shah_KL said:
Dear all,

By the grace of almighty, I have landed at Toronto today (early morning of BD).
Things were pretty smooth for me, though tired with the journey..13+ hours on the plane from Dubai, we don't do every day..but can't complain with that..

Before starting from BD, I was worried about the extra cash (exceeding the limit of 5k USD) at BD airport.
Surprisingly, they haven't asked anything about that..though I wasn't carrying any money in my wearings. Only the endorsed money in my laptop bag, and rest are on hand luggage.

On Pearsons airport, I mentioned the CAD I'm carrying, seems the immigration officer was satisfied with it. Also, as my brother staying there, I put his home address as the mailing address.

I think the above two things were helpful for faster processing at the immi counter (less than 5 mins), whereas other people in front of me was taking ages (or maybe i was too tired to accept the normal delay!), so please think about a valid local address and consider to carry some CAD (I think more than 1k will give the immi officer more confidence on you).

The other thing is, I liked the weather at this moment ! It was with nice chilling wind and lovely sunshine..which I love most !

Wish to post more of my experiences in the future..till then, bye everybody and wish your happy landing..

Ciao

Thank you very much for your wonderful and informative post. I like to know from that what is k. How much it is? I also like to take more than my stipulated figure, I am worried about Dhaka Airport. Pl.inform me how can I take more amount?

msd009

Star Member
Jul 3, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2010
Doc's Request.
21-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-11-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full document
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
skillpharma said:
If anyone knows please share....When the next CIIP program will be held in Dhaka ? I am interested to attend.
Hi,
I have just completed my CIIP sessions on 21st May 2013. It's very informative and helpful.
Their next session might be the end of June 2013.

After registering on line they will send you the confirmation message with specific date and time.

All the best. 8)

Rgds/Bakhtiar

Shah_KL

Mar 13, 2013
fahima said:
Thank you very much for your wonderful and informative post. I like to know from that what is k. How much it is? I also like to take more than my stipulated figure, I am worried about Dhaka Airport. Pl.inform me how can I take more amount?
My bad, should have noticed that..actually I meant 5000 by 5k..also, 1k is equal to 1000.

Regarding taking money, my idea is, you can keep the money that you've endorsed in your passport, as there is nothing wrong with it..the rest you can put on your hand luggage..just one thing, never keep the money with your wearings, as it will come out during the last check (on which they search whatever you're wearing)..

Hope that would help..

A. Khan

Star Member
Mar 6, 2013
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taking gold (wedding ornaments) to Canada from Dhaka.

hhshumon said:
We had a fantastic adda today at the coffee world rd 27. It was fun, spending 3 hours, 8 of us total. Few of us could not make it due to rain and sickness, still always next time. It's really interesting to feel the warmth and closeness between all these uncertain faces, for a new start. So many issues, so many askings, so many queries and so much confusions!! Still everybody loved the adda, I am damn sure, (at least I did). Thanks all for ur time and considering me to be your pal, and look forward for the next G2G. Cheers and ..........
ruparupa said:
Dear hhshumon bhai & ruparupa apa & all others who attended the coffee world rd 27 get-together,

Question-1: How to take gold (wedding ornaments) from Dhaka to Canada during the flight ?

Question-2: What kind of harassment Bangladesh Immigration police does when they see a Bangladeshi family Immigrating to Canada wearing all her wedding GOLD ornaments ?

Please suggest ......