+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL BANGLADESHI APPLICANTS FORUM

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
ochena_pathik said:
Dear Shumon,

lot of thanks for your quick reply. I wan to know, Is it possible to get Visa if I deposit money in this month and apply VISA in next month?? I am curious about this because I get a renowned professor in my field as an advisor and it is a research based master's program and there are option to get TA and RA. My tuition fee will be 8565 CAD in Year-1 in which I got 4000 CAD fund. Year-2 and subsequent year Continuing Fee will be 691.08 CAD.

It is possible for me to bring money along with me if I will get VISA. I heard that bank statement should be 4-6 months old. But at this moment I hardly show sufficient amount of money in my bank account only 1 month old. Please suggest me, what should I do now? Because I University confirm my admission just a few days ago.
Yes you can deposit money no worries. But better if your dad is your guarantor. Which university u r refereeing to? First accept the university offer. If situation doesn't permit this time, defer to the next intake, it's very common mate. If the prof is willing they do everything. Meanwhile try to have a letter from the UNi regarding the TA, RA possibilities. A wish letter from a prof is enough to have ur visa mate. And try for visa this time as well. Best of luck man........cheers.

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
IP: 27-02-2012
Med's Request
Issued 18th Oct, Recvd 1st Nov.
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
14th Mar. PP submitted at VFS 21st Mar. Ecase Changed to "Decision Made" 19th April. PP Released from SGVO 29th April. Collected 2nd May.
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
Hello Arafat71
You will need two things to get CAD G2 driving license. International Driving license + An experience certificate/Letter (from BRTA) saying you have 24 month of experience of driving in Bangladesh. Steps (http://dailyjournalbd.blogspot.com/2009/04/international-driving-license.html) to be followed for international driving license. It takes around 15 days to get the Int License.

Collect Application form from . . . Motor driving Association of Bangladesh, 3/2 Outer Circular Road, Mogbazar, Tel : +880 2 8311492 ( Office time, 10am - 3pm, weekdays).
Submit Application with 4 copies of Photo ( 1 Passport size + 3 Stamp Size) along with..
Photocopy of Driving License/License receipt
Application Fee 2500Tk.
Photocopy of Passport.

ThX
Rick-Dhaka

Arafat71 said:
I am planning to land in Toronto in late August this year.

I have a query regarding Driving License.
I have genuine BRTA license valid till 2019 (in English). It is the plastic card type, but not with the chip like they issue these days.

Do I need an international driving license or this will do. Or do I need to get the one with the chip?

Please help dear mates.

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
IP: 27-02-2012
Med's Request
Issued 18th Oct, Recvd 1st Nov.
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
14th Mar. PP submitted at VFS 21st Mar. Ecase Changed to "Decision Made" 19th April. PP Released from SGVO 29th April. Collected 2nd May.
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
Hi All
I found this page to be very informative (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/landing-in-canada-all-you-need-to-know-t36735.0.html). You can have a Look.

ThX
Rick-dhaka

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
guys!! seeking your expert advice, i have sent my application without the police clearance certificate (PCC), and lets hope everything goes in favor, will cic later ask for my pcc first or medical first, coz my concern is if they are asking for medical first then confirmation of permanent resident will be valid only a year starting from the day the medical was taken....and in between i'll lose time gathering pcc and send these to cic..im worried here becoz from other ppls experience cic took about 10 months to give final decision about permanent residence after they provided the medical..and in most cases those ppl were left with only 2 months to land in canada....

moreover regarding the pcc, i used to live in UK and i arranged the pcc already, since im not going back to uk anymore now, does this pcc has any expiry date to cic......coz i dont find it logical as im not going back to UK....regarding my current country of residence i understand that it has to be uptodate......please let me know...thanks in advance..

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I have submitted my passport on May 2, 2013 and today my status updated as ‘A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision'. Can you please tell me what does it mean? I am really much tensed.

Light in the Dark

Jan 15, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear seniors,

i received the following mail from Sydney visa office notifying that my file has been transferred to AVO from SGVO. i am a mi2 applicant and in process date is 7th May'13. pls read the below mail highlights:

Dear XXXXX,

The Immigration Section at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney, Australia is assisting the Canadian High Commission, Singapore process Skilled Worker applications in 2013. Your application has been transferred to our office in Sydney, Australia. Although our office in Sydney, Australia will process your application, if an interview is required it will revert to the usual place of interview for your country of residence. Document or passport requests will take into account your local requirements.

I am the officer responsible for the processing of your Permanent Residence application at the Consulate General of Canada in Sydney, Australia. From review of documents on your application you may have misrepresented your profession as an XXXXXXXXX on your application form in order to improperly access the Federal Skilled Worker Program.

Some lines notifying some acts.......

Before a final determination can be made in regards to this allegation, you are hereby given the chance to explain, refute or agree with the above conclusion by contacting the Consulate General in Sydney before: XX XXX 2013 Your explanation will be reviewed and a final decision in regards to your application will be made.

All documents must be accompanied by English or French translations. When original documents are requested, notarised documents are not acceptable.

i have provided my all service documents to them..but now got this mail..i don't understand what else prove documents should i provide or what to explain?seniors..pls need your suggestions...

plan_master

Star Member
Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 -05- 2010
Doc's Request.
6-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-3-2011
File Transfer...
ECAS:INPROCESS from 11-06 2012
Med's Request
14-11-12
Med's Done....
06-12-12 RPRF sent 10-1-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18-04-13
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-13 .got 19-05-13
LANDED..........
inshallah september
Pantha said:
I have submitted my passport on May 2, 2013 and today my status updated as ‘A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision'. Can you please tell me what does it mean? I am really much tensed.
This is as usal line they written.now no tension...just wait few days and check vfs passport tracking

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mrahman said:
guys!! seeking your expert advice, i have sent my application without the police clearance certificate (PCC), and lets hope everything goes in favor, will cic later ask for my pcc first or medical first, coz my concern is if they are asking for medical first then confirmation of permanent resident will be valid only a year starting from the day the medical was taken....and in between i'll lose time gathering pcc and send these to cic..im worried here becoz from other ppls experience cic took about 10 months to give final decision about permanent residence after they provided the medical..and in most cases those ppl were left with only 2 months to land in canada....

moreover regarding the pcc, used to live in UK and i arranged the pcc already, since im not going back to uk anymore now, does this pcc has any expiry date to cic......coz i dont find it logical as im not going back to UK....regarding my current country of residence i understand that it has to be uptodate......please let me know...thanks in advance..
The Scotland Yard or any PCC is valid a document for exactly 364 days from the date of issue. After that if you submit u have submitted an invalid document, no matter u had never been there after or not. So if u have submitted a valid one it's okey, if not they will ask for a new PCC from Scotland Yard on ur residing dates. The CIC has their own way of doing things, if it is logical or illogical to any one or not. Cheers mate..... ;D

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
hhshumon said:
The Scotland Yard or any PCC is valid a document for exactly 364 days from the date of issue. After that if you submit u have submitted an invalid document, no matter u had never been there after or not. So if u have submitted a valid one it's okey, if not they will ask for a new PCC from Scotland Yard on ur residing dates. The CIC has their own way of doing things, if it is logical or illogical to any one or not. Cheers mate..... ;D
Dear Shumon bhai...thank you for you reply....let me give u the dates to give u the real picture....pcc from uk was created on 25th of april 2013, however i have not submitted it yet....from other source im hearing pcc is valid for 1 years if i can submit to cic within the 3 months period starting from the date the pcc was created.....so in my case the three month will expire on 25th july 2013.......is this true or is the whole document is valid untill 1 year from the 25th april 2013 regardless of submitting within the three months period.....plz help me.....and also let me know as i havent submitted any pcc neither uk nor bd...when may cic ask for pcc....is it after the medical or before medical......thanks in advance....

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
We had a fantastic adda today at the coffee world rd 27. It was fun, spending 3 hours, 8 of us total. Few of us could not make it due to rain and sickness, still always next time. It's really interesting to feel the warmth and closeness between all these uncertain faces, for a new start. So many issues, so many askings, so many queries and so much confusions!! Still everybody loved the adda, I am damn sure, (at least I did). Thanks all for ur time and considering me to be your pal, and look forward for the next G2G. Cheers and ..........

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mrahman said:
Dear Shumon bhai...thank you for you reply....let me give u the dates to give u the real picture....pcc from uk was created on 25th of april 2013, however i have not submitted it yet....from other source im hearing pcc is valid for 1 years if i can submit to cic within the 3 months period starting from the date the pcc was created.....so in my case the three month will expire on 25th july 2013.......is this true or is the whole document is valid untill 1 year from the 25th april 2013 regardless of submitting within the three months period.....plz help me.....and also let me know as i havent submitted any pcc neither uk nor bd...when may cic ask for pcc....is it after the medical or before medical......thanks in advance....
I submitted my Scotland Yard PCC after 6 months of issuing from UK. They took 30 months time to process my application and never asked for updated PCC except for Bangladesh as I had been here for last 2.5 years. So no worries and cheers ...... Maley Bari. ;D

Off course u r to submit the UK PCC now or it will get expired by the time they start processing may be 24 months later.....if possible also the bang PCC.

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
hhshumon said:
I submitted my Scotland Yard PCC after 6 months of issuing from UK. They took 30 months time to process my application and never asked for updated PCC except for Bangladesh as I had been here for last 2.5 years. So no worries and cheers ...... Maley Bari. ;D

Off course u r to submit the UK PCC now or it will get expired by the time they start processing may be 24 months later.....if possible also the bang PCC.
thats fine but as i havent submitted the uk pcc yet.....can i send it to them before they ask for it? if so how? and also please tell me if they are going to request pcc before the medical or after if there is no chance to send pcc to them before they ask for it...

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mrahman said:
thats fine but as i havent submitted the uk pcc yet.....can i send it to them before they ask for it? if so how? and also please tell me if they are going to request pcc before the medical or after if there is no chance to send pcc to them before they ask for it...
You can send any time, by courier, after they create your file, with the file number. You can send any additional document, u think justified to establish ur case, to make it stronger, any time. If they see anything additional required, they will ask n it kills additional time. So usually everyone send every required document sequentially on the very first go. N those who met everything, got processing very fast. And I think u are to browse keenly the CIC instructions in details, as everything is instructed there. I think it should be clear by now, and for further browse CIC. Very best...... Cheers mate

mrahman

May 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2013
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
24-10-2014
Passport Req..
21-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
hhshumon said:
You can send any time, by courier, after they create your file, with the file number. You can send any additional document, u think justified to establish ur case, to make it stronger, any time. If they see anything additional required, they will ask n it kills additional time. So usually everyone send every required document sequentially on the very first go. N those who met everything, got processing very fast. And I think u are to browse keenly the CIC instructions in details, as everything is instructed there. I think it should be clear by now, and for further browse CIC. Very best...... Cheers mate
thank u for your help.....highly appreciated..

rahul_380

Feb 4, 2012
Hello Everyone,

This seems like a helpful thread for Canada immigration applicants. Would highly appreciate if anyone can help me out.

I am really confuse with the documents that requires to be sent to WES for educational credential assessment (ECA) from Bangladesh !!

Can anyone pls advise me what are the documents that needs to sent to WES by courier service ?? For your information, I've done my BSc. from a reputed private university in Bangladesh.

Please do advise me in such regard !!

Thanks