lucky2013

Apr 23, 2013
hhshumon said:
For the medical screening the physicians only check the following:
01. Chest X ray for TB
02. Regular Urine test
03. Blood test for any infection ESR and group
04. Eye sight and blood pressure
And that's all. So any other issues they are not keen.

Hope this helps. Regs
Dear hhShumon

Thank u very much.
Now I understood... My issue
Thanks once again...

LuckyX3

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Just an inquiry to the forum,
- My younger bother is a mechanical eng. and applied in MI3 Nov 2011 as Mechanical Supervisor
- Till date no updates and progress.
- He wants to reapply this term as a direct mechanical eng.
- Will there be any issue? Is he required to void the previous application? Or it will be treated as a fresh application?

As far as I recall CanadaLove apa reapplied with us in MI2. If all can shed a detailed process for my brother....

Thanks in advance.

mzr

Star Member
Jan 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-11-2010
Med's Request
28-08-2011
Med's Done....
06-09-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
20-04-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-05-2012, I received PP in hand 28-06-2012
LANDED..........
5 Sept 2012
Hi All,

So Moved here (Toronto) about 7 months now - got my IFIC (Investment funds in Canada Certification) got into one of the top banks as a Customer Service Rep in their downtown head office (King Street, which is an amazing place) and btw the IFIC was useless for this job and its hard to be a Personal banking officer/Financial Representative here - I thought I would be able to join that but without prior experience or a vacant position and most importantly INTERNAL REFERENCE dont have too high hopes.

A few of my friends and colleagues from BD are asking, what is the latest on immigration to Canada. Are doors still open? I read some details on the new FSW program but couldnt make head or tails as things are becoming more advanced I guess. I read they will be taking in Applications again from May 1st, Is that correct? Can someone please summarize/briefly for me, if someone wants to apply NOW (2013) what he/she must have and when can she/he apply?

Really sorry for this, but things are soo complicated now, I am losing track! :S

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
mosev72 said:
Hi, Good news is Hepatitis B is NOT the obstacle or a showstopper for the application process and will NOT impact negatively in making decision. However, since this an existing condition thus you've to disclose that at the time of your medical. You also might have to go thru an extensive medical examination process.

Bad news, but not really that bad; which is once you arrive in Canada, at the airport you will be given a document, which is basically wherever you anchor( I mean the city) you have to go to a doctor to get medication. This is a year long treatment. Your doctor will send report your residing city health official. Then city health department will follow up with the Immigration Canada.

At the end you will get a clean bill of health. Hope this will help
hi, i was a patient of ulceritive colitis; now i am fine but continuing only mesalazine tablets (2,400mg per day) as my physician advised.
is it possible that i could face additional medical for my condition.
please guide me on my situation or give me any link where i can get more information on this.

thanks,
ibrahim

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
We have completed our medical 3 weeks before but still did not get 3rd line 'Medical result received'. Very worried.

When we can get the 3rd line?
If additional tests are needed, when they might send it?

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
m.ibrahim said:
hi, i was a patient of ulceritive colitis; now i am fine but continuing only mesalazine tablets (2,400mg per day) as my physician advised.
is it possible that i could face additional medical for my condition.
please guide me on my situation or give me any link where i can get more information on this.

thanks,
ibrahim
Hi Ibrahim,

Immigration Canada doesn't even require to have a test on your abdominal / Ulcerative colitis which is a form inflammatory bowel disease. DO NOT worry about that part. In fact once you are in Canada, one week course of medicine will cure your that issue forever-- trust me when I say this !!

Regards
S

m.ibrahim

Nov 16, 2011
Qatar
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2011 received at NS
Nomination.....
PER 14-10-2011
File Transfer...
ecas 2nd line..started processing 16-08-2012
Med's Request
10-04-2013
Med's Done....
08-05-2013 Rcvd at LVO 15-05-2013 ecas 3rd line 07-06-2013
Passport Req..
09-07-2013 DM: 28-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-07-2013
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
mosev72 said:
Hi Ibrahim,

Immigration Canada doesn't even require to have a test on your abdominal / Ulcerative colitis which is a form inflammatory bowel disease. DO NOT worry about that part. In fact once you are in Canada, one week course of medicine will cure your that issue forever-- trust me when I say this !!

Regards
S
Huge relief for me.

Thanks,
Ibrahim

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Good news for FSW immigrants and bad news for QSW immigrants, who their files are in SGVO:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/ips/economic.asp

Only 75 persons for QSW program 2013, but 2500 for FSW!

Does any mates explain the issue of this link...

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Pantha said:
We have completed our medical 3 weeks before but still did not get 3rd line 'Medical result received'. Very worried.
When we can get the 3rd line?
If additional tests are needed, when they might send it?
Its really rare to ask for any additional medical test. At least I have heard none from this forum. (Except if its for new born or so). It will appear soon insallah, but as we all can see things are not in a scenario someone can predict. Just few months back our forum mates got passport request within 2-3 months of medical tests done, and now many of us are waiting almost 4-6 months still hardly anyone got the PPR. Its very much unusual a situation.

As its a fact for everyone, so I think its better to wait, things are to change, it has to. And if it changes, it will bring quick result for all insallah in one go, (just recall when they started issuing the MR to MI-1 applicants, it was every week there were almost 7-8 persons updated). Just hope for the best, and meanwhile try to forget the whole chapter.

Cheers.

nivrit

Star Member
Apr 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2010
AOR Received.
19-01-2011 from SGVO
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
16 Nov 2012 rcvd: 3 December 2012
Med's Done....
4 December 2012/ 22 February 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
14 May 2013
LANDED..........
20-08-2013
hhshumon said:
- My younger bother is a mechanical eng. and applied in MI3 Nov 2011 as Mechanical Supervisor
- Will there be any issue? Is he required to void the previous application? Or it will be treated as a fresh application?

As far as I recall CanadaLove apa reapplied with us in MI2. If all can shed a detailed process for my brother....

Thanks in advance.
Sumon vi,

I am a Mechanical Engineer and applied in January 2010 from outside Canada. After coming to Canada as a PhD student, I found PhD stream will immigrate 1000 person per year and wanted to apply. I met with a CIC- approved lawyer in Canada. He said that, I need to cancel my current one if I want to apply in PhD stream. He informed me that none can apply in two streams, you need to select one.
I am not certain about this but you can reconfirm!!

Pantha

Star Member
Apr 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-03-2011
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
18-04-2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
In process 4th February 2013
Med's Request
14-3-13
Med's Done....
02-04-13 Updated 'Medical results have been received' on 15-05-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-3-13
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
hhshumon said:
Its really rare to ask for any additional medical test. At least I have heard none from this forum. (Except if its for new born or so). It will appear soon insallah, but as we all can see things are not in a scenario someone can predict. Just few months back our forum mates got passport request within 2-3 months of medical tests done, and now many of us are waiting almost 4-6 months still hardly anyone got the PPR. Its very much unusual a situation.

As its a fact for everyone, so I think its better to wait, things are to change, it has to. And if it changes, it will bring quick result for all insallah in one go, (just recall when they started issuing the MR to MI-1 applicants, it was every week there were almost 7-8 persons updated). Just hope for the best, and meanwhile try to forget the whole chapter.

Cheers.
Thank you very much for your reply. I got PPR with MR 0n 14 March and we are asked to submit up date docs with fee within 60 days.They have recommended to wait for 4- 5 weeks after medical to submit the passport and docs. we have done our medical on April 6 and if we wait for 4-5 weeks then we will get very few days ( maximum 7 days) to submit docs. My E-CAS did not change yet as 'Medical Result received'. I can not understand what should we do,
whether we will submit our passport now or not. Please I am seeking your expert advise.

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
hhshumon said:

Thanks in advance.
shumon bhai ,
yes your brother can reapply with keeping existing application and also mention his old application number. But if he got inprocess status in his ecas , he will not receive his previous application fee. Better to apply 2nd time , if got positive response form second file then he can inform CIC to withdraw his first file . ( sorry for delayed response , as my dad is in hospital for brain ham marge, please pray for him.) Inshallah you brother will get a positive response in his second application .
regards
canadal0ve

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
canadal0ve said:
shumon bhai ,
yes your brother can reapply with keeping existing application and also mention his old application number. But if he got inprocess status in his ecas , he will not receive his previous application fee. Better to apply 2nd time , if got positive response form second file then he can inform CIC to withdraw his first file . ( sorry for delayed response , as my dad is in hospital for brain ham marge, please pray for him.) Inshallah you brother will get a positive response in his second application .
regards
canadal0ve
No worries apa, my issue is not imp that much, we always can discuss later, meanwhile cake good care of uncle, hope you over come this crisis soon insallah. Best wishes for uncle and doas for him.
University classes are over, grades are done, if I can be of any help in the university issues give me a call.
Best regards. Salam to bhai.

mullermax387

Star Member
Jul 24, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2011
File Transfer...
In Process from 17 January 2013
Med's Request
20-12-2012
Med's Done....
05-01-2013, RPRF, PCC, Med received 03-02-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
19-04-2013
LANDED..........
25th July 2013
lucky2013 said:
Mr. Shumon

Plz don't showed ur anger to others info or comments.
silently read members comments or just leave it.
When did u apply?
Share details on the left column then we can have an idea about ur pain?

Lucky13
Dear Lucky Vai/Apa,

You have shown disappointment towards such a guy, who is the most inspiring person in this forum. When we r in great pessimism Shumon Vai cheers us up all the time to over come the bad time we are going through. So, please take it easy. We all r frustrated, its very likely loosing patience sometimes. Welcome to forum mate.