Not yet
Passport Req..
Received on 01st April Sent on 03rd April 2013
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April received on 05th May 2013
LANDED..........
Mid of August 2013 Insaallah
Pantha said:
I want to participate in the next CIIP session. can you plz give me information about the process of registration in CIIP session.
Dear Pantha,

Please go to the following link:

https://www.newcomersuccess.ca/index.php/register?lang=en-GB

You need to upload your CV and medical letter or visa copy for registration.

After completion of registration you will get a confirmation e-mail from CIIP authority to your mailbox.

Rgds/msd009

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
paddma said:
Is there any difference between International driving license and Smart Plastic Card license ? Which one is more appropriate in Canada ? Which authority provide the international driving license ?
Any experienced forum mates ! Wish to response.
Paddma
Only today we got the new International Driving Permit for both myself and my wife. I had to wait for my wife's original driving licence to avail this permit as the driving licence no is mentioned in the International Driving Permit. It consists of two part, a small booklet and a plastic card. The book let and the plastic card both consists of your photograph with security seal and hologram.

01. First you need to have the original smart driving licence from BRTA. (With embedded SIM card).
02. Then you need to contact the following:
Automobile Association of Bangladesh
3B Outer Circular Road, Maghbazar, Dhaka 1217
Tel: 9361054, 8322935
E-mail: aab@bangla.net
web site: www.aab.com (But interestingly it links to a Chinese web site, I wonder why!!)

They will tell what it takes to apply for the International Driving Permit and how much it will cost you. They usually take 3-4 days to issue one.
This licence is valid for a year from the date it is issued. But according to Ontario law you can drive only the 1st two 2 months with this, no more. You are waived form the basic initial phase of driving, if you have the original driving licence, nothing much. You are bound to go through all the regular driving tests and screenings. For details check Ontario Driving permit web sites.

I hope this helps many of our friends. Best of luck.

N.B: With this permit I legally drove for 12 months in UK without having any British driving licence. They accept it for the 1st 12 months.
According to the booklet, this permit is valid for 180 countries world wide.

mosev72

Jul 11, 2012
hhshumon said:
Only today we got the new International Driving Permit for both myself and my wife. I had to wait for my wife's original driving licence to avail this permit as the driving licence no is mentioned in the International Driving Permit. It consists of two part, a small booklet and a plastic card. The book let and the plastic card both consists of your photograph with security seal and hologram.

01. First you need to have the original smart driving licence from BRTA. (With embedded SIM card).
02. Then you need to contact the following:
Automobile Association of Bangladesh
3B Outer Circular Road, Maghbazar, Dhaka 1217
Tel: 9361054, 8322935
E-mail: aab @ bangla.net
web site: www.aab.com (But interestingly it links to a Chinese web site, I wonder why!!)

They will tell what it takes to apply for the International Driving Permit and how much it will cost you. They usually take 3-4 days to issue one.
This licence is valid for a year from the date it is issued. But according to Ontario law you can drive only the 1st two 2 months with this, no more. You are waived form the basic initial phase of driving, if you have the original driving licence, nothing much. You are bound to go through all the regular driving tests and screenings. For details check Ontario Driving permit web sites.

I hope this helps many of our friends. Best of luck.

N.B: With this permit I legally drove for 12 months in UK without having any British driving licence. They accept it for the 1st 12 months.
According to the booklet, this permit is valid for 180 countries world wide.
To add to your info, in Ontario visitors are visiting for less than 3 months can drive with their existing Driver Licence. But more than 3 months staying they need International Driver's Permit (IDP) from their own country. The IDP is primarily used by visitors to Ontario. If you plan on living in Ontario - that is, you will be a permanent resident living in Ontario - you need to get an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of moving to Ontario.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
mosev72 said:
To add to your info, in Ontario visitors are visiting for less than 3 months can drive with their existing Driver Licence. But more than 3 months staying they need International Driver's Permit (IDP) from their own country. The IDP is primarily used by visitors to Ontario. If you plan on living in Ontario - that is, you will be a permanent resident living in Ontario - you need to get an Ontario driver's licence within 60 days of moving to Ontario.
Thanx mate.

sheeno1

Nov 3, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEB-2010
Doc's Request.
APR-2010
Med's Request
24 Dec-13
Passport Req..
10-Feb '14
VISA ISSUED...
07-Mar '14
nekeol said:
Dear Sheeno1,
if everything is complete and no documents are missing, VO starts to do security background check on you and your family. This may take several months or several years, depending on the country where you live and where you used to live. If it takes too long, you may be asked for an update of your documents so that the visa officer knows that you still qualify and that you did not abandon the application.

When the security background check is completed and all necessary documents and updated information is on file, the officer will decide, If the office is not experiencing backlog, you will be sent medical forms and asked to complete medical examination in a few weeks after BGC. Once the results of the examination and its evaluation by medical officer arrive to the visa office, you will be asked to pay the Right of Permanent Residence Fee (if you didn't pay it at the time of the submission).

And then you will receive the final letter - request to submit your passport. Only at this point you can rest assured that your application has been approved and that you will be issued immigrant visa.
Thank you dear

paddma

May 31, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March, 2011
AOR Received.
April, 2011
File Transfer...
June, 2011
Med's Request
07 february, 2013
Med's Done....
11 February, 2013
Passport Req..
07 february
VISA ISSUED...
April, 2013
LANDED..........
Hopefuly End of August
mosev72 said:
Thanks Mosev72 and hhshumon.

dhaka121

Nov 5, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 Jan 2011
Nomination.....
Decision Made
AOR Received.
08 Jan 2011
File Transfer...
04 March 2011
Med's Request
07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07 Nov 2012
VISA ISSUED...
7 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
10 July 2013 Alhamdulillah
Hi Sohel vai,
How pass the days?
What is your cell no.?
Sent you PM. Plz check.

Sohel4math said:
At last I reached Toronto on 12/04/13, sorry for coming late for searing my experience. Today I get mobile number & Internet connection $60/mo.
We started 11 April in Dhaka airport immigration officer ask me, how much dollar I carry. I said 2000$ per passport, as I am first time traveller and my ticket was one way may be that's why officer was little bit confused about us send me his boss and his boss talking with his boss with wireless. I explain this officer that I am going to Toronto and come back after receiving my PR card meantime I am staying my uncle's house. You did not believe that two officer by wireless taking about my dress, status and so one. At last I relived form immigration officers with out paying any money.
Emirates service was good. Specially hotel room and breakfast though we stay hotel only two hour.
In Toronto every immigration officer was welcoming us. In Toronto I am saying that I Carry around $ 15000 and officer was welcoming us. We were traveling 3 family together and officer did not say anything to carrying lower dollar what was said in CIC.
In Toronto trip special thanks to Totol and Rana Vai helping me in several times.

Thanks all the forum members for there advice.

Sohel

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
IP: 27-02-2012
Med's Request
Issued 18th Oct, Recvd 1st Nov.
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
14th Mar. PP submitted at VFS 21st Mar. Ecase Changed to "Decision Made" 19th April. PP Released from SGVO 29th April. Collected 2nd May.
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
Shah_KL said:
IOM gives discount for the first time visitors...
Hi, Do IOM provides only one way ticket or both way?

ThX
Rick

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
14th Mar. PP submitted at VFS 21st Mar. Ecase Changed to "Decision Made" 19th April. PP Released from SGVO 29th April. Collected 2nd May.
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
rana22april said:
My brother will attend in next CIIP along with his spouse !
Hi,
I will join the session on 21st May with my wife. See u there.

ThX
Rick

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
MS127 said:
Thanx. I came here by Qatar airways and Air Canada. Dhaka to Qatar 6 and half hour,transit 3 hrs, Qatar to London 7 hr, transit 8 hrs and London to calgary 9 hr. QA was quite good, service was also good and comfortable, but in air canada, everything was ok except the seats!!! rigid, doesn't move more than 2 inches, horrible to sit there for 9 long hrs..........
anyways, now I am here, overcame the jet lag problem. will start battle(!!) from tomorrow with cold and snow.
price was 107000 per person.
Qatar airways koto kg luggage allow korlo vai?
Air Canada koto kg luggage allow korse?
extra tk/$ ki dite hoy?

ektu jodi luggage and hand bag er bepar guli describe korten.
valo thakben.

Qtm_Nat

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
Sohel4math said:
At last I reached Toronto on 12/04/13, sorry for coming late for searing my experience. Today I get mobile number & Internet connection $60/mo.
We started 11 April in Dhaka airport immigration officer ask me, how much dollar I carry. I said 2000$ per passport, as I am first time traveller and my ticket was one way may be that's why officer was little bit confused about us send me his boss and his boss talking with his boss with wireless. I explain this officer that I am going to Toronto and come back after receiving my PR card meantime I am staying my uncle's house. You did not believe that two officer by wireless taking about my dress, status and so one. At last I relived form immigration officers with out paying any money.
Emirates service was good. Specially hotel room and breakfast though we stay hotel only two hour.
In Toronto every immigration officer was welcoming us. In Toronto I am saying that I Carry around $ 15000 and officer was welcoming us. We were traveling 3 family together and officer did not say anything to carrying lower dollar what was said in CIC.
In Toronto trip special thanks to Totol and Rana Vai helping me in several times.

Thanks all the forum members for there advice.

Sohel
Alhamdullilah. Sohel Bhai Hope you are doing very well.

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
hhshumon said:
Only One way mate, no chance................................. :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
ThX HHShumon Bhai

rick_dhaka

Jun 20, 2012
Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-06-2010
Doc's Request.
04-10-2010
AOR Received.
29-04-2011
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
3rd Nov
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
16-April-2013
LANDED..........
Inshallah End Sep, 2013
Request to all senior members. Please share some guideline/experience regarding "Job search in Canada”.

ThX
Rick

beximco

Apr 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore,Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
Attend the CIIP session and you will get lot of info about searching job
rick_dhaka said:
Request to all senior members. Please share some guideline/experience regarding "Job search in Canada”.

ThX
Rick