Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
Hoquebd said:
Dear Mates,

By the grace of almighty Allah, we landed safely at toronto on 27th March,13. Everything was very smoothe except the long cue.
But unfortunately I forgot to submit my ''Goods accompanying'' and ''goods to follow'' list.
Pls dont forget to submit those list at the immigration counter. Otherwise you may suffer later if you want to bring goods, money, gold jewellery....

Everybody at the airport (both Bangladesh & Canada) were very friendly & helpful.
Will write my detail experience tomorrow. Untill then goodbye & take care
congratulation..

Leo12

Oct 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
can't believe i'll leave my country for good, my mother won't wake me up in the morning and there will be no breakfast for me in the table.
i never thought leaving my everything would be this tough and painful
Really too painful but let's start a new life in new way....

Take care bro......

washington.state

Star Member
Oct 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Leo12 said:

Take care bro......
Wendys is waiting for already in Canada. Most of your brothers are running this food chain.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
kytebd said:
Dear Respected Members,

All of us (MI-2) have passed almost 2 years from the date PR application (1st AOR) & I guess the documentation check is over/completed by SGVO/CIC by now.
My question is:

1. If any candidate suffer for lack of point, would he/she hang day after day or he/she will be informed than and than. I mean, would SGVO will hang 2 years or more for this issue?

2. If any candidate suffer for documentation check (Proved any document is fake), would he also suffer 2 years or more or he/she will be informed it than and than or he will be asked for submit more document?

My prediction is that all MI-2 applicant is risk free now in terms of Point Grid & Documentation Check. Am I correct? Please the experienced and respected members share and let us know your comments.
Advance thanks with best regards.

kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)
you are right, at this stage , chances of getting rejected is 00.00001%

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hhshumon said:
Bhai, ami kono din GCMS or CSI pathai nai. Because I don't know how to do it. I think it's better to wait. Everything should be Okey insallah. There is no point in being tensed or anxious. Many of our friends waited more than a year comparing many of us who are lucky to have MR in 24 months, So keep cool. Let them work. ;) just let's pray to Allah for the best for all.
Regards.
logical thinking

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Hoquebd said:
Dear Mates,

By the grace of almighty Allah, we landed safely at toronto on 27th March,13. Everything was very smoothe except the long cue.
But unfortunately I forgot to submit my ''Goods accompanying'' and ''goods to follow'' list.
Pls dont forget to submit those list at the immigration counter. Otherwise you may suffer later if you want to bring goods, money, gold jewellery....

Everybody at the airport (both Bangladesh & Canada) were very friendly & helpful.
Will write my detail experience tomorrow. Untill then goodbye & take care
final end of a long journey and also start of another new journey...........congratz

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
fahima said:
I just completed my medical with family in 10th mar,13 when I call for PPR? After medical how many chances to get the VISA?
2/3 months

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hoquejamal said:
vai, visa r jonno tension na. tension holo ekhono to under processing dekhay VFS e tahole decision made dekhano ki normal?

P.S. mone hoy eibar apnar kache ram-jhari khabo ::)
jamal bhai we are waiting to hear good news from u, please share

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Leo12 said:

Take care bro......
shetai bhai.....

hoquejamal

Mar 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Doc's Request.
Oct 2010
File Transfer...
In process - 08 March 2012
Med's Request
15 Nov 2012 (issued), 29 Nov 2012 (received)
Med's Done....
Med 04 Dec 2012, Other Doc 10 Dec 2012
Passport Req..
25 Feb 2013, Submitted 26 Feb 2013, Recieved by Visa office 1 March 2013
VISA ISSUED...
9 April 2013
LANDED..........
6 September 2013
PQR said:
jamal bhai we are waiting to hear good news from u, please share
Thanks vai. doa koren. ;D

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Bhai sob, amader G2G er meeting summary post kora hoilo.

We were almost 25 persons present and it was fun as usual. The next G2G is proposed at a different venue to break the boredom.
Amra about 4 KG Jeelapi and 4 KG sweetmeat songroho koresy with loads of drinks and crisps.
Thanks to everyone for sharing and participating (Buying and eating both are difficult now a days ;D).

01.Dollar endorsement:
- Can be done upto $2000 USD from Standard Chartered Bank. The rest CAD can be purchased from any known money exchange.
- The rate for endorsing dollar is cheapest in City Bank, Dhaka.

02.Money transfer:
- Get the rest CAD cash in your hand while flying and declare at Canada customs about the whole money.
- Get your golds recorded and properly filed with pictures. Follow a file prescribed in CIC web site.

03.Tax exemption and child benefit:
- Being on the lower income group we all are to retain all the major purchase receipts as the exempted tax (we are entitled to) can be redeemed when we submit the TAX files at the following year.
- Probably Child cards reach you earlier than yours, still be assured with insurance covered for the first few month (Especially those with small kids). Get prescribed medicine from Dhaka as much as you think worthy. A strip of Tylenol/ Oxycontin (Paracetamol) of 10, will cost you 5-6 CAD.

04.OSAP loan:
- Any one is entitled, but just need the admission first. And it is highly recommended to look for good college and school with good job possibilities and with co-ops. Just don't jump into any school you cant en-cash as you need to repay the loan. So better take time and look for the best school.
- Get one of the members first to proper school, while the other to care of the finance to support income hence do jobs.

05.Flight, Ticket Issue:
- Everyone became fan of Emirates, and better ask IOM for morning flight, as you avail sometime there at Dubai for your family to roam around. (There are 03 flights daily for Emirates)
- Very few went for Turkish and those who want to reach fastest this is better an option.

06.Driving issue:
- We provided a number for a dealer for Driving License from BRTA ekuria, and he can manage in 45 days, please take action accordingly. We also provided a kind of no claim bonus certificate to all of us who attended the G2G. Get it signed from any insurance company.
- Keep on practicing driving.

That's all I can recall. Other G2G forum friends Please keep on adding. The updated members list will be posted to personal mails by canadalOve apa shortly. Thanks for now.

Regards and salam, hhshumon

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
hhshumon said:

We were almost 25 persons present and it was fun as usual. The next G2G is proposed at a different venue to break the boredom.
Amra about 4 KG Jeelapi and 4 KG sweetmeat songroho koresy with loads of drinks and crisps.
Thanks to everyone for sharing and participating (Buying and eating both are difficult now a days ;D).

01.Dollar endorsement:
- Can be done upto $2000 USD from Standard Chartered Bank. The rest CAD can be purchased from any known money exchange.

02.Money transfer:
- Get the rest CAD cash in your hand while flying and declare at Canada customs about the whole money.
- Get your golds recorded and properly filed with pictures. Follow a file prescribed in CIC web site.

- Being on the lower income group we all are to retain all the major purchase receipts as the exempted tax (we are entitled to) can be redeemed when we submit the TAX files at the following year.
- Probably Child cards reach you earlier than yours, still be assured with insurance covered for the first few month (Especially those with small kids). Get prescribed medicine from Dhaka as much as you think worthy. A strip of Tylenol/ Oxycontin (Paracetamol) of 10, will cost you 5-6 CAD.

04.OSAP loan:
- Any one is entitled, but just need the admission first. And it is highly recommended to look for good college and school with good job possibilities and with co-ops. Just don't jump into any school you cant en-cash as you need to repay the loan. So better take time and look for the best school.
- Get one of the members first to proper school, while the other to care of the finance to support income hence do jobs.

05.Flight, Ticket Issue:
- Everyone became fan of Emirates, and better ask IOM for morning flight, as you avail sometime there at Dubai for your family to roam around. (There are 03 flights daily for Emirates)
- Very few went for Turkish and those who want to reach fastest this is better an option.

06.Driving issue:
- We provided a number for a dealer for Driving License from BRTA ekuria, and he can manage in 45 days, please take action accordingly. We also provided a kind of no claim bonus certificate to all of us who attended the G2G. Get it signed from any insurance company.

That's all I can recall. Other G2G forum friends Please keep on adding. The updated members list will be posted to personal mails by canadalOve apa shortly. Thanks for now.

Thanks Shumon Vai

Qtm_Nat

Star Member
Nov 2, 2012
hhshumon said:

01.Dollar endorsement:

02.Money transfer:

04.OSAP loan:

05.Flight, Ticket Issue:

06.Driving issue:

Thanks a lot Shumon Bhai.

neel123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kytebd said:
Dear Respected Members,

All of us (MI-2) have passed almost 2 years from the date PR application (1st AOR) & I guess the documentation check is over/completed by SGVO/CIC by now.
My question is:

1. If any candidate suffer for lack of point, would he/she hang day after day or he/she will be informed than and than. I mean, would SGVO will hang 2 years or more for this issue?

2. If any candidate suffer for documentation check (Proved any document is fake), would he also suffer 2 years or more or he/she will be informed it than and than or he will be asked for submit more document?

My prediction is that all MI-2 applicant is risk free now in terms of Point Grid & Documentation Check. Am I correct? Please the experienced and respected members share and let us know your comments.
Advance thanks with best regards.

kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)
Hello Kytebd,

I got second letter from Singapore in September 2011, still ecas status RBVO.
Ekarus, me neel123 and you are in the last slot of MI-2.

Ekarus please share your details...

Cheers

neel123

yfas

Star Member
Oct 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hhshumon said:

01.Dollar endorsement:

02.Money transfer:

04.OSAP loan:

05.Flight, Ticket Issue:

06.Driving issue:

Thanks brother and all the participents