15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
canadal0ve said:
Today we had meeting in same venue; it's really nice to share our thoughts and anxiety. Thanks hh_shumon bhai and Tariq bhai for their nice arrangements. We discussed on several issues which are mostly continuity of our last meeting. We promised to meet again on April 08, 2013 and will discuss on following issues:

1. Income Tax.
2. Child benefit.
3. OSAP loan.
4. Medical facilities (medical insurance for new comer) and child medical issues.
5. Air Ticket and flight choice issues.
6. Things to carry or we should buy before leaving , and
7. Financial issue , money transferring
8. Original Driving License from BRTA.

These issue will be taken care by all the forum friends, if anybody want to join please do . We will be honors with your contributions.

Ps: You will receive the contact details of all participant in your personal email soon( hopefully by tomorrow)
Missed a lot apu. I was stuck. Inshallah won't miss the next G2G

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Hoquebd said:
Dear Mates,

By the grace of almighty Allah, we landed safely at toronto on 27th March,13. Everything was very smoothe except the long cue.
But unfortunately I forgot to submit my ''Goods accompanying'' and ''goods to follow'' list.
Pls dont forget to submit those list at the immigration counter. Otherwise you may suffer later if you want to bring goods, money, gold jewellery....

Everybody at the airport (both Bangladesh & Canada) were very friendly & helpful.
Will write my detail experience tomorrow. Untill then goodbye & take care
Congratz on your safe landing. Don't forget this forum. We will be eagerly waiting for your next post.

kytebd

Star Member
Oct 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2011
Doc's Request.
With Full Doc to CIO
Nomination.....
16-06-2011
AOR Received.
17-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
17-07-2011
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Pray for relief.
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
The Almighty Allah knows.
Dear Respected Members,

All of us (MI-2) have passed almost 2 years from the date PR application (1st AOR) & I guess the documentation check is over/completed by SGVO/CIC by now.
My question is:

1. If any candidate suffer for lack of point, would he/she hang day after day or he/she will be informed than and than. I mean, would SGVO will hang 2 years or more for this issue?

2. If any candidate suffer for documentation check (Proved any document is fake), would he also suffer 2 years or more or he/she will be informed it than and than or he will be asked for submit more document?

My prediction is that all MI-2 applicant is risk free now in terms of Point Grid & Documentation Check. Am I correct? Please the experienced and respected members share and let us know your comments.
Advance thanks with best regards.

kytebd (Banglar Ghuri)

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
GTL said:
vai onekdin por khoob moja pailam PPR er Tension chupse gesilam apnar kothai
Chaanga hoia lungi jhaira soja hoilam :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D

Allah Vorosha
Dear GTL and Sumon Vi,

Salam.

have u guyz ordered GCMS?

Gudumona

Jul 9, 2012
GTL

Dear GTL,
Would you please give your phone number? Because, I am the same board as like you. My particulars :

Medical issue date : 07 Nov, 2012
Medical received : 14 Nov, 2012
Medical reached at manila : 26 Nov, 2012
Medical result received by CIC : Approximate mid Feb 2013 (shown at e-ase)

Dear respected forum members,

I only received medical request. No other documents like RPRF, PC. Is it normal? Your valuable opinion is expected. Few minutes ago, I just sent a CSE.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
kytebd said:
Dear Respected Members,
All of us (MI-2) have passed almost 2 years from the date PR application (1st AOR) & I guess the documentation check is over/completed by SGVO/CIC by now.
My question is:
1. If any candidate suffer for lack of point, would he/she hang day after day or he/she will be informed than and than. I mean, would SGVO will hang 2 years or more for this issue?
2. If any candidate suffer for documentation check (Proved any document is fake), would he also suffer 2 years or more or he/she will be informed it than and than or he will be asked for submit more document?

My prediction is that all MI-2 applicant is risk free now in terms of Point Grid & Documentation Check. Am I correct? Please the experienced and respected members share and let us know your comments. Advance thanks with best regards. (Banglar Ghuri)
Dear kytebd bhai,
01. In a point based system you did qualify and that's why they received your application and sent to SGVO for further processing. It does not necessarily conveys you are eligible for immigration.
02. Upon proper verification if they are satisfied they will send medical request otherwise will call for an interview or they refuse. This verification starts only after when your ecas shows in process. After in process it takes sometimes more than a year to send medical or interview. At least so far this had been the case.
03. Sometimes the whole process is really fast for unknown reasons, but there had been no such case where they sent MR without In Process stage. (refer to cic web site, time required link).
04. They never ever say anything (absolutely nothing) then and then. They don't have this phrase in their dictionary or system. Just simply forget about this.
05. Lastly I am afraid about your prediction, it might not ever the case, you are never risk free until you have your medical request issued after the full verification.

I hope this explains what you had been looking for. Best regards. ;)

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
Planning to Land in April 2013
ashique_tas said:
I just wanna add here that,just check at the province website at where are you going.Cause at every province there are different rules in case of accepting driving licence from back home country.So if you are going to Toronto you are going to need international licence.If you are going to Alberta there is no need of international licence.just they need the original back licence with fully translated..

Cheers!!
I have heard Bangladeshi Driving Licence (not international) is acceptable in Toronto if attested by Bangladesh High Commission in Canada. Is it correct? Please confirm. Thanks.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
KFH said:
Dear GTL and Sumon Vi,
Salam.
Bhai, ami kono din GCMS or CSI pathai nai. Because I don't know how to do it. I think it's better to wait. Everything should be Okey insallah. There is no point in being tensed or anxious. Many of our friends waited more than a year comparing many of us who are lucky to have MR in 24 months, So keep cool. Let them work. ;) just let's pray to Allah for the best for all.
Regards.

KFH

Star Member
Jan 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
Oct 2012
Med's Done....
completed babys medical on 28 Feb 2013
Interview........
Alhamdulillah waived
Passport Req..
Submitted on 05/07/2013 via Fedex
VISA ISSUED...
July 2013
LANDED..........
Alhamdulillah on September 2013
hhshumon said:
Bhai, ami kono din GCMS or CSI pathai nai. Because I don't know how to do it. I think it's better to wait. Everything should be Okey insallah. There is no point in being tensed or anxious. Many of our friends waited more than a year comparing many of us who are lucky to have MR in 24 months, So keep cool. Let them work. ;) just let's pray to Allah for the best for all.
Regards.
Well said bhai,

Monta valo hoya gelo.

InshaaAllah we will be fine.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
can't believe i'll leave my country for good, my mother won't wake me up in the morning and there will be no breakfast for me in the table.
i never thought leaving my everything would be this tough and painful

GreenBD

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-11-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2012
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
24-02-2011
IELTS Request
sent with initial application
Med's Request
feb'2013
Interview........
exempt
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
March 2014
LANDED..........
In sha Allah 1st week of April 2014
KFH said:
Dear GTL and Sumon Vi,

Salam.

Dear Bro,

Check the link to see how you can order GCMS or Caips-

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/latest-caips-gcms-notes-forms-and-how-to-order-t99210.0.html

If you would like to get it free then check the following link.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/caipesfree-offer-t88238.0.html

Thanks and regards

zafrulbd

Jun 21, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore now change to Manila(07-05-2015)
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 -06-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
Nomination.....
30-09-2014
AOR Received.
16 April 2015
IELTS Request
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
07-05-2015
Med's Request
07-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-5-2015 Received 23 May 2015 Decision made-29.May 2015
Interview........
23-12-2013
Passport Req..
09-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Delivery 26 August (Visa issue 27 july 2015 thanks to ALLAHA)
LANDED..........
22 October 2015
The move is now being challenged in court. -Kenney said.

The Canadian Press
Posted: Mar 26, 2013 5:20 PM ET Last Updated: Mar 27, 2013 1:15 AM ET
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2013/03/26/pol-kenney-immigration-backlog.html

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Head line :[/size][/size][/size]
[size=10pt]A big part of the backlog reduction came after the Conservative government's 2012 budget eliminated some 280,000 applications made before February 2008 by skilled workers and their dependents. However, the move is now being challenged in court.

Next month, the federal government will also launch a new program aimed at luring start-up companies and entrepreneurs to Canada.
The government will grant a maximum of 2,750 visas a year for each of the five years of the pilot program.

"We will re-open that program for a limited number of new applications based on the new criteria in January of 2014 -- I stress a limited number of new applications, to avoid an explosion of the backlog again," Kenney said.

Kenney says there would have been more than two million people stuck in the queue by 2015 had the government not taken steps to deal with the problem.
He says doing so would still leave more than a million people in the queue by 2015.

"Increasing the immigration targets, increasing the number of people admitted, would not have been a solution to the large and growing backlogs and wait times," Kenney said.

The Harper government says it has reduced Canada's immigration backlog by 40 per cent.

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says the total wait list at the end of 2012 was down to 616,271 from more than a million the year before.

Kenney says there would have been more than two million people stuck in the queue by 2015 had the government not taken steps to deal with the problem.

Those measures include a moratorium on applications from immigrant investors and entrepreneurs, as well as parents and grandparents of immigrants.

Immigration backlog could be erased, Kenney suggests

However, the government plans to resume accepting a set number of applications under the family reunification program early next year, Kenney said.

"We will re-open that program for a limited number of new applications based on the new criteria in January of 2014 -- I stress a limited number of new applications, to avoid an explosion of the backlog again," Kenney said.
Focus on start-ups, entrepreneurs
[/size]

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]Detail News :[/size][/size][/size]

The Harper government says it has reduced Canada's immigration backlog by 40 per cent.

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney says the total wait list at the end of 2012 was down to 616,271 from more than a million the year before.

Those measures include a moratorium on applications from immigrant investors and entrepreneurs, as well as parents and grandparents of immigrants.

Immigration backlog could be erased, Kenney suggests

However, the government plans to resume accepting a set number of applications under the family reunification program early next year, Kenney said.

Focus on start-ups, entrepreneurs

Next month, the federal government will also launch a new program aimed at luring start-up companies and entrepreneurs to Canada.

The government will grant a maximum of 2,750 visas a year for each of the five years of the pilot program. The program replaces two older immigration programs aimed at would-be business owners, which were put on hold after the government decided they weren't luring enough real business to Canada.

A big part of the backlog reduction came after the Conservative government's 2012 budget eliminated some 280,000 applications made before February 2008 by skilled workers and their dependents. However, the move is now being challenged in court.

Canada's skilled immigrants backlog to be eliminated soon

Meanwhile, Kenney dismissed suggestions that simply accepting more immigrants would reduce the backlog.

He says doing so would still leave more than a million people in the queue by 2015.

"Increasing the immigration targets, increasing the number of people admitted, would not have been a solution to the large and growing backlogs and wait times," Kenney said.

"In fact, they would have continued to deteriorate without our government bringing in the action plan for faster immigration and controls on new applications."

The average time it takes for applications to be processed has also fallen, Kenney said.

"Behind every one of those numbers lies a human life, someone who has the hope and expectation of coming to Canada," Kenney said.

"We were doing wrong by them and wrong for Canada by making people wait for eight or nine years, and it would be even more wrong to force them to wait for 15 or 18 years, which is where we were headed in many of our immigration programs."

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Newborn said:
Hi Sohel4math,

When you send out your Passports for the COPR, did you send out one self address envelop for you and your entire family or one self address envelop for each member of your family? Just want to confirm. Thanks.

NEWBORN
Only submit passport and Appendix A to VFS.

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Re: GTL

Gudumona said:
Dear GTL,
Would you please give your phone number? Because, I am the same board as like you. My particulars :

Medical issue date : 07 Nov, 2012
Medical received : 14 Nov, 2012
Medical reached at manila : 26 Nov, 2012
Medical result received by CIC : Approximate mid Feb 2013 (shown at e-ase)

Dear respected forum members,

I only received medical request. No other documents like RPRF, PC. Is it normal? Your valuable opinion is expected. Few minutes ago, I just sent a CSE.
Dear Mate,

I sent you a pm. Please check

Regards,
GTL

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
KFH said:
Dear GTL and Sumon Vi,

Salam.

Dear KFH,

Yes I ordered GCMS report last week through lawpoint.

Regards,
GTL