Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Robindesbois said:
Dear GTL,

Thanks for reply. Try to find someone close who working in SCB. Close person / Relative can help you regarding this matter.

Only God will help us.
Robin
good idea :)

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Colors said:
Facilitating Migration: Return and Reintegration

Donors - For AVR and VARRP
The UK Home Office
Government of Italy
Government of Australia
Government of Switzerland
Government of Belgium
Government of France
Donors - For Resettlement
New Zealand Immigration Service (INZS)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Australia
The UK Border Agency (UKBA)
Swedish Migration Board
Office of the Minister for Integration, Ireland

IOM works with different governments and has been designing and implementing return and resettlement programmes and offering support to both government and returnees in the form of Assisted Voluntary Return (AVR – Iraq, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Ukraine, Libya, Morocco), Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme (VARRP – UK) and the Return Information Fund (RIF – Switzerland), AVR programme with IOM France (ARER). IOM also assists rejected asylum seekers, trafficked victims, stranded migrants, labour migrants and qualified nationals to return home on a voluntary basis and family reunification and tracing of migrants and individuals. A document verification programme for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme (AINP) is also being conducted on a regular basis.

IOM facilitates refugee resettlement programmes including movement, travel and cultural orientation training to Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and the UK. In addition, IOM is engaged in family tracing programmes.

Projects

Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme - VARRP
AVR programme with IOM France – ARER
Assisted Voluntary Return – AVR
Return Information Fund - RIF
Refugee Resettlement Programmes
Verification for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme
Migration and Research

Ref : http://www.iom.int/cms/en/sites/iom/home/where-we-work/asia-and-the-pacific/bangladesh.html

Tanvir Bhai, uroy Bhai & Ahmed B Bhai
I have one Question? So far I have understood (I might be wrong) this facility applicable for Refugee resettlement. A program including movement, travel and cultural orientation training. But we are migrating as High Skilled Immigrants with thousands of Dollars $$$$ as POF. Will it be wise for us to avail this? Will this creat any conflict in future?
nice info

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hoquebd, uroy, ahmed b, dr tanvir, dr fuad........you all are right, thanks to all of you
special thanks to hoquebd bhai

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
PQR said:
hoquebd, uroy, ahmed b, dr tanvir, dr fuad........you all are right, thanks to all of you
special thanks to hoquebd bhai
ashole upokar korte geleo oneke onno vabe dekhe ar ki, abar nije 100% sure na hoeo onno k bolte pare na
ei shob karone bollam j apnara shobai jar jar obosthan theke shothik

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
Planning to Land in April 2013
Hoquebd said:
Dear Forum Members,

A great news for those who are waiting to buy their air ticket to Canada.

A non-profit organization named IOM is giving a great support to buy ticket with a concessional price (upto 30% less than the usual price) from Emirates, Turkish & Qatar airways (Mostly all renowned airlines). The ticket will be one way from Dhaka to Canada.
I already bought the ticket from them. Thanks goes to Dr Fuad and Dr Tanvir as well.

We all should give big thanks to uroy & Ahmed B who already bought the ticket but never informed this forum even they never gave the details of this organizasion and their services. May be they thought why everybody should be benefitted!

Below is their detail response for ur better understandings....

Greetings from the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Dhaka.

Thank you for your email and your interest about IOM's facilitated migration services for migrants. We have the following offers which you can avail of:

Concessional fare
Generous baggage allowance
Flexible re-booking options
Pre-departure orientation
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *
Cultural Orientation upon request of larger groups*

We would require the followings from you in order to process your request, if you have not provided already:

Please kindly forward us the color scanned copy/es of you & your family member's passport/s along with the VISA page/s (page 1-5 for old passport and the only page with information for new passport)
What is your destination? (Country and City)
When do you prefer to fly? (Date)

Please also kindly answer the following queries in your email:

a) Is it first time for you/your family to abroad?

b) Your contact details? (phone, email & address)

c) How do you learn about IOM's services?

We appreciate your patience and your cooperation. We will respond to you along with the details on bookings/reservations after we receive your particulars.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing IOM.

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

Operations and Movement Department

*small additional charges apply

[We are closed on Fridays & Saturdays and some Bangladesh Govt. holidays]

You only need to send them an e-mail to inform your interest and then they will do the rest. E-mail address is travelbd @ iom.int.

best wishes for all my forum mates.
No doubt, its a great news for those have not yet book their flights. Many thanks for this great post.

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
KFH said:
Assalamualikum,

Ami new comer!

I have sent my medical on December 14 th 2012 and sent police clearence from 2 countries onm January 3rd 2013.

# I have updated my 9month old baby with Medical request.
# Provided RPRF
# My babies application fees.

Should I expect Passposrt request along with Medical for my Baby?

Thanks to all.
Recently, one of my friend has received MR and PPR together. You may or may not receive at a time MR and PPR.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hs602 said:
Recently, one of my friend has received MR and PPR together. You may or may not receive at a time MR and PPR.
Agreed, we pray that they send it togather.

Ahmed B

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
In April'13 insha Allah
drtanvirazad said:
DR BULBUL I HAD NO INTENTION TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST BUT YOU DID NEVR TALKED TO ME ABOUT THIS MATTER AND I HAD SEVERAL CONVERSATION WITH U ROY BUT HE NEVER TELL ME THIIS THING N HE DIDNT SHARE THIS WITH THIS FORUM EVEN I HAD CALLED HIM THROUGH SKYPE SEVERAL TIMES AFTER HE ARRIVED IN CANADA HE DIDNT RESPOND
THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY OUR SO CALLED GENORICITY
MY SALUTE TO HOQUE BD FOR HIS POST
Dear Tanvir Bhai,

I had no idea that Shahed bhai has two friends named Azad, and I had saved both their mobiles no. under Dr. Azad. I took the initiative to inform Shahed bhai's friend Dr. Azad (as Shahed bhai is so close to me) about IOM several day's back and gave him IOM's no., email address though he didn't even hear about it. He has already contacted IOM. On Saturday last Shahed bhai corrected my wrong idea and told me that this Azad bhai is different Azad. Then I told Shahed bhai that I will inform you all on Monday (after confirming the authenticity). I also sms Shahed bhai today and asked him to inform you. Pl talk to Shahed bhai and make everything clear.

Dear forum members,

Please don't disappoint me and stop me helping you all. You can ask Mr. Jahangir of IOM and be confirmed about our conversation regarding disclosing his contact no. to other forum members so that everyone of this forum can enjoy this opportunity. Dr. Uttam (uroy) took the risk to pay the ticket price in an unknown account and that's why he even asked me not to buy the tickets before his flight/confirmation. I was in a safer position. So please don't blame uroy for this also.

Ahmed B.

hs602

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2010
VISA ISSUED...
17-09-2012
LANDED..........
mzabd said:
Thanks..
But in my ecase it is showing DM with my current address..not any Canada address which some applicant got..Is it ok?...can anyone put some light on it...
Regards
Thats it - DM with current address. In my case, I have seen DM with current address.

Jul 23, 2012
Dear all,

We have been serving the applicants in Bangladesh with CAIPS reports since a long time now. On request of few applicants, we are now reducing the rate from $35 to $20. Interested applicants can reach me at farhana@indigoconsults.com or visit our website at www.indigoconsults.com.

Please note all the payments are only accepted through Brac Bank. For any references, you can check with few forum members who have used our services in the past.

Thanks,

Farhana

Ahmed B

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
In April'13 insha Allah
Pl contact with Mr. Jahangir Khan for IOM's special service. His contact no is 01755538208, 01755537244; email address is jkhan@iom.int.
All you have to do is talk to him over phone (he might not receive your call when he is busy. Call again later and he will talk to you). He will then ask you to email him requesting the desired flight (Airlines, date, class, no. of passengers etc.) and tell you to sent the scanned copies of your passports including the visa page.
After getting your email he will reply with a booking draft along with the price. Note the price is applicable only for that day (as Dollar rate may vary the next day).
You have to send another email confirming the booking and after your mail he will confirm the booking with the airlines.
You will get several days to pay for the tickets. Once you are ready inform Mr. Jahangir and he will send you the final price and schedule early in the morning and YOU HAVE TO SUBMIT THE EXACT AMOUNT IN IOM"S ACCOUNT AT STANDARD CHARTERED BANK (Any branch) ON THE SAME DAY AND RETURN THE DEPOSIT SLIP TO IOM"S OFFICE at Gulshan-1 on the SAME DAY so that they can buy the ticket from the airliner. He will take 2 working days to hand you over the e-ticket. You have collect the tickets from IOM's office in person or by sending someone (to prevent forgery by any one like travel agent). After that he will mail you the e-tickets again. (I came to know and experience the whole procedure today while collecting my tickets, that's why I did not inform you guys earlier. It's nothing secret).

That's it.

You must contact for booking as soon as possible for the lowest price.

Ahmed B.

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
PQR said:
everything's positive for you, no worries at all :)
thanx..man..

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
hs602 said:
Thats it - DM with current address. In my case, I have seen DM with current address.
thnanx bhai...

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Ahmed B said:
Dear Tanvir Bhai,

I had no idea that Shahed bhai has two friends named Azad, and I had saved both their mobiles no. under Dr. Azad. I took the initiative to inform Shahed bhai's friend Dr. Azad (as Shahed bhai is so close to me) about IOM several day's back and gave him IOM's no., email address though he didn't even hear about it. He has already contacted IOM. On Saturday last Shahed bhai corrected my wrong idea and told me that this Azad bhai is different Azad. Then I told Shahed bhai that I will inform you all on Monday (after confirming the authenticity). I also sms Shahed bhai today and asked him to inform you. Pl talk to Shahed bhai and make everything clear.

Dear forum members,

Please don't disappoint me and stop me helping you all. You can ask Mr. Jahangir of IOM and be confirmed about our conversation regarding disclosing his contact no. to other forum members so that everyone of this forum can enjoy this opportunity. Dr. Uttam (uroy) took the risk to pay the ticket price in an unknown account and that's why he even asked me not to buy the tickets before his flight/confirmation. I was in a safer position. So please don't blame uroy for this also.

Ahmed B.
no problem Dear Bulbul, Through u we got the information, when dr. Fuad talled me about this ( Hoque bd, me and n fuad bhai was in a small get together in that time in his office) we descided to post this to forum after cross check this information, I asked Shahed to ask u about this, whatever brother u n Houqe Bhai done a good job by posting this to the forum. By the way I had confirmed my ticket through travel agent 2 months back n now I dont want to change that BUT WHO U GONA BUY YOUR TICKET IN THE COMMING DAYS YOU HAVE A NICE OPTION TO BUY THAT THROUGH IOM N MIND THAT THIS IS 100% legal N FOR THIS INFORMATION SHAREING WE R EVER GREATFUL TO HOUQUE BHAI,MY DEAR YOUNGER BROTHER AHMED B N MY FRIEND FUAD BHAI GOD BLESS U ALL

shantonu

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Gulshan, Dhaka
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2010
Doc's Request.