Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
moyrzg said:
Dear all sg visa apokicants.

I have update as well my ecas changed to medical results have been received as of 3 pm today ... i am forever grateful for all prayers and i hope the same for the rest of us waitnng for mr and ppr...

God bless:)
congratz

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear CIIP Participants,

Have Salaam.

No Worry, Ask Regency Staff the way to get down by the Elevator to get out from the Regency Hotel's Back Side.

Get Down, On Opposit side of the road, a Fantastic Restaurant is there. Price is very reasonable, and Food is Fabulous.

Sufficient Space is there, Whole team may go together.

And if you get out by the front side, the next building on the left side, is having a small Fast Food Shop at 4th Floor. It is a bit Costly, food is Ok, and Less Spacious. Whole Team cannot be accommodated at a time.

Good Luck.

INDIANAJONES.
thanks, it will help the participants

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
uroy said:
Dear friends, hope all of u r well. After few days I m in forum. Today I would like to share something which may help u. As God wishes, I & my wife reached in Pearson airport, Toronto safely at 4:05pm on 16 Jan. Our landing & immigration was smooth & peaceful. As our luggage was too much so we paid more in Dhaka. But I should say that every thing is available here, so no need to increase ur luggage. Just take the essential things only, specially clothings. Ok, In Dhaka customs- I ve asked only few formal things like what's my occupation, dt of birth, home town etc. Nobody asked me or my wife about dollars. Here it is to b mentioned that I ve taken all CAD & 300 US only. Emirates has given transit in Dubai. About 10 hrs. We got hotel with breakfast as managed by Emirates. We were in hotel only for 3 hrs. Bcoz in Dubai, customs/ security check/Dubai temporary visa processing took more time. Remember, Dubai airport is a large one so u ve to b careful about ur entry & exit point. I was anxious at that time only during my whole journey. I think, service of Emirates was excellent. They ll help u in all Aspects. Foods ll b served one after another. Though it was not tasty for me. After reaching in pearson, we had to go new comer section. There processing was very simple & asked only few questions like first time in Canada/which amount I brought/ my address. I declared only 5. No quiery. They ll note what u say. They did not ask anything to my wife. Pls keep 5&10 dollar few notes. It ll b needed. Finally we r welcomed by my friend who was waiting in airport. Our apartment was arranged by my friend. We lived in my friend's home for 4days. Already I ve applied for SIN card/ taken chat r mobile sim which is unlimited talk time in Toronto& no contract for 29 CAD. I ve opened a bank account in TD & taken credit card. I m very lucky in that sense that I ve got a job & I m continuing from 23. Today is my weekend. My wife is cooking & I m typing here. No more today. If u have questions, let me know. I ll try my best if possible. Pls pray for us & our coming baby. Another thing is that there is extreme cold in outside but inside ur room, u can't realise it. Even first 4 nights we slept without blanket, believe it or not. Friends, I m not so good in English so i apologise ( if there is mistakes). Take care. Bye.
thanks for sharing......pls keep it coming

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mzabd said:
I ve sent PP on 6th Jan through VFS..and VFS Tracking showing below line:
“Passport released by the High Commission of Canada, Singapore, on 28/01/2013 and is in Transit. It might take 2/3 days in transit to reach Application Centre”
good news........congratz

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
ruparupa said:
Amaderto 1n half month hoye gelo! Bujhte parchhina tension kora uchit kina ???

Rupa Apa,

Amar obstha aro kharap wait ar tension korte korte jibon borbad hoe jache :( ???

rana22april

Aug 1, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-04-2010
Doc's Request.
1st AOR :04-08-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR : 05-01-2011
File Transfer...
SG: 24-11-2010,IP: 26-04-2012,Baby's file: 22-05-2012
Med's Request
Dtd:15-11-12, Rcvd :27-11-2012
Med's Done....
28-11-2012 , RPRF: 11-12-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2013, VFS: 14-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2013, rcvd from VFS:10-02-2013
LANDED..........
19-06-2013
Hoquebd said:
Dear Forum Members,

A great news for those who are waiting to buy their air ticket to Canada.

A non-profit organization named IOM is giving a great support to buy ticket with a concessional price (upto 30% less than the usual price) from Emirates, Turkish & Qatar airways (Mostly all renowned airlines). The ticket will be one way from Dhaka to Canada.
I already bought the ticket from them. Thanks goes to Dr Fuad and Dr Tanvir as well.

We all should give big thanks to uroy & Ahmed B who already bought the ticket but never informed this forum even they never gave the details of this organizasion and their services. May be they thought why everybody should be benefitted!

Below is their detail response for ur better understandings....

Greetings from the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Dhaka.

Thank you for your email and your interest about IOM's facilitated migration services for migrants. We have the following offers which you can avail of:

Concessional fare
Generous baggage allowance
Flexible re-booking options
Pre-departure orientation
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *
Cultural Orientation upon request of larger groups*

We would require the followings from you in order to process your request, if you have not provided already:

Please kindly forward us the color scanned copy/es of you & your family member's passport/s along with the VISA page/s (page 1-5 for old passport and the only page with information for new passport)
What is your destination? (Country and City)
When do you prefer to fly? (Date)

Please also kindly answer the following queries in your email:

a) Is it first time for you/your family to abroad?

b) Your contact details? (phone, email & address)

c) How do you learn about IOM's services?

We appreciate your patience and your cooperation. We will respond to you along with the details on bookings/reservations after we receive your particulars.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing IOM.

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

Operations and Movement Department

*small additional charges apply

[We are closed on Fridays & Saturdays and some Bangladesh Govt. holidays]

You only need to send them an e-mail to inform your interest and then they will do the rest. E-mail address is travelbd @ iom.int.

best wishes for all my forum mates.
+1 for you brother !

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
ID Name Med reached Manila RPRF reached SGVO PR Dt. VFS submit Dt. Visa Stam Dt. Planned Travel Dt.

1) Meto 23 June-12(MR Done) 02 July 2012 02-Dec-12 09-12-12 Waiting
2) Indianajones 31-Oct-2012 20-Nov-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 06-JAN-2013 July 2013
3) casayed xx-Dec-12 xx-Dec-12 With MR 20-Dec-12 waiting
4) Spondon 14-Nov-12 22-Nov-12 29-Oct-12 19-Nov-12 03-Dec-12
5) MMH_BD 15-Nov-12(MR Done) XXXX 27-Dec-12 waiting waiting
6) mzabd 15 Nov (MR done) 23 Nov 12 2 Jan 13 6 Jan 13 waiting
7) S Mark 22-Nov-12(MR Done) XXX 19-Dec-12 waiting waiting
8.) Classical_beat 22-Nov-12 26-Nov-12 20-Jan-13 waiting waiting
9) rana22april 03 -Dec-12 14-Dec-12 9-Jan-13 14-Jan-13 waiting
10)BDimmigrants 03-Dec-12 05-Dec-12 10-jan-13 Waiting Waiting
11)Beximco 04-Dec-12 24-DEc-12 15-Jan-13 15-Jan-13 Waiting
12) Dhaka121 7-12-12 17-12-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 10-JAN-2013
13) MS127 06-Dec-12(MR Done) 27-12-12 03-Dec-12 20-12-12 waiting
14) Moyrzg 13-dec-12 12-dec-12 13-dec-12 waiting waiting
15) sohel4math 29-Dec-12(MR Done) XXXXX 26-Nov-12 17-Jan-13 waiting
16) pr1979 17-Nov-12 30-Nov-12 28-Dec-12 15-Jan-13 waiting
17) mthjay 21-Oct-12 01-Nov-12 20-Nov-12 17-Dec-12 16-Jan-2013
18) PQR 02-Dec-12(MR Done) 25-Dec-12 22-Jan-13 23-Jan-13 waiting
19) shantonu 05-Oct-12 XXXXX XXXXX 27-Dec-12 waiting
20) Colors 12-Dec-12(MR Done) 27-Dec-12. 27-Nov-12(With MR) 27-Dec-12 waiting

21)Soarer 21-Nov-12 23-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
22) GTL 04-Dec-12 10-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
23) Hoquejamal 04-Dec-12 10-Dec-12 Waiting Waiting Waiting
24) palash 17 04-Dec-12 28-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
25) ruparupa 8-Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
26)plan_master 06-dec-12(MR Done) 08-01-13 waiting waiting waiting
27) nivrit 04-d3c-12(MR Done) 02-Jan-13 waiting waiting waiting
28) khan14. 25-Nov-12 07-Dec-12 waiting. waiting waiting
29) mhasanrana 31-Dec-12 (MR Done) 01-Jann-13 waiting waiting waiting

mzabd

Star Member
Jan 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
15 Nov 12
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
2 Jan 13, PP sbmt at VFS: 6 Jan 13
VISA ISSUED...
24 Jan 13
LANDED..........
Inshallah at 3 May 2013...
PQR said:
good news........congratz
Thanks..
But in my ecase it is showing DM with my current address..not any Canada address which some applicant got..Is it ok?...can anyone put some light on it...
Regards

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Members,

I had sent my Medical on 28th November as well as my documents with RPRF reached to VO on 19th December (According to DHL Tracking). Still, I m waiting for PPR. A few days ago, I made a query to Standard Chartered bank that my bank draft has encashed or not. Today, they replied me that it's not encashed yet.

Should I send a CSI to VO regarding my documents ?

Waiting for your rapid reply.
Robin

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hoquebd said:
Dear Forum Members,

A non-profit organization named IOM is giving a great support to buy ticket with a concessional price (upto 30% less than the usual price) from Emirates, Turkish & Qatar airways (Mostly all renowned airlines). The ticket will be one way from Dhaka to Canada.
I already bought the ticket from them. Thanks goes to Dr Fuad and Dr Tanvir as well.

We all should give big thanks to uroy & Ahmed B who already bought the ticket but never informed this forum even they never gave the details of this organizasion and their services. May be they thought why everybody should be benefitted!

Thank you for your email and your interest about IOM's facilitated migration services for migrants. We have the following offers which you can avail of:

Concessional fare
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *

We would require the followings from you in order to process your request, if you have not provided already:

Please kindly forward us the color scanned copy/es of you & your family member's passport/s along with the VISA page/s (page 1-5 for old passport and the only page with information for new passport)

We appreciate your patience and your cooperation. We will respond to you along with the details on bookings/reservations after we receive your particulars.

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

You only need to send them an e-mail to inform your interest and then they will do the rest. E-mail address is travelbd @ iom.int.

Thanks for sharing !!.. So, how much the small additional charges and the concessional fair .. ?

Ahmed B

Star Member
May 4, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
04-05-2010
File Transfer...
11-05-2010
Med's Request
02-07-2012
Med's Done....
15-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
In April'13 insha Allah
Quote from: Hoquebd on January 28, 2013, 11:18:51 pm
Dear Forum Members,

Concessional fare
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

PQR said:
Dear Forum Mates,
Today I collected tickets for my full family from IOM (International Organization for Migration, an agency of the United Nations). I have planned to leave in 2nd week of April. IOM has unbelievable offer for students, immigrants and their family members at a concessional rate. You can book Emirates/Turkish/Qatar airlines flights with IOM. You can also compare their rate of fare with that of other travel agents. I bought Emirates tickets as it was cheaper than Turkish airlines tickets if bought from travel agent. It cost Tk. 68917/- for adults and Tk. 52,262/-. (In case of Turkish airlines ticket bought from travel agents the cost is roughly Tk. 75000/- for adults and Tk. 62,500/- for children over 2 years. It will differ if duration of booking period is longer). With IOM price of Turkish airlines tickets is a bit lower than Emirates. But Emirates is class-1 airliner so I preferred Emirates. According to Emirates website the price is USD- 1323.80 (adult) and USD- 1008.10 (child). So with IOM I got roughly Tk. 1,36,000/- concession for 4 tickets. IOM does not provide this offer for other routine visas. And one can enjoy this offer only one time- during migrating form BD and again during coming back from any country for good (not every time we travel). These rules also apply for students also.
I got the linkage of IOM from Dr. Uttam Roy (uroy in forum) who has already travelled and confirmed their service.
I met and talked to the assigned officer today about all forum members and he warmly offered his assistance to you all. He just requested to book for flights as soon as possible for the lowest price (Emirates/Turkish airlines).
I can give you his name and contact details if you are interested.

Ahmed B.

Dear Haquebd,

I just noticed your post just when I completed this writing and tried to post it. Dr. Fuad talked to me about IOM and told me about your interest. I told him that during buying my tickets I will ask IOM official about other forum mates and if he agrees I will invite everyone. I also told Dr. Fuad that I will inform him about you on Monday. Yesterday I could not manage time to go to IOM. Today I did and just after coming back home I sat before my Laptop to invite you all. I cannot ask anybody to take any offer without being confirmed about the safety of that. So please don't make any negative comment without knowing the truth. It won't help anybody. I already asked Dr. Azad and Dr. Shahed to take their offer a couple of days back.

hhshumon

Jan 21, 2013
Ahmed B said:
Quote from: Hoquebd on January 28, 2013, 11:18:51 pm
Dear Forum Members,

Concessional fare
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

Dear Forum Mates,
Today I collected tickets for my full family from IOM (International Organization for Migration, an agency of the United Nations). I have planned to leave in 2nd week of April. IOM has unbelievable offer for students, immigrants and their family members at a concessional rate. You can book Emirates/Turkish/Qatar airlines flights with IOM. You can also compare their rate of fare with that of other travel agents. I bought Emirates tickets as it was cheaper than Turkish airlines tickets if bought from travel agent. It cost Tk. 68917/- for adults and Tk. 52,262/-. (In case of Turkish airlines ticket bought from travel agents the cost is roughly Tk. 75000/- for adults and Tk. 62,500/- for children over 2 years. It will differ if duration of booking period is longer). With IOM price of Turkish airlines tickets is a bit lower than Emirates. But Emirates is class-1 airliner so I preferred Emirates. According to Emirates website the price is USD- 1323.80 (adult) and USD- 1008.10 (child). So with IOM I got roughly Tk. 1,36,000/- concession for 4 tickets. IOM does not provide this offer for other routine visas. And one can enjoy this offer only one time- during migrating form BD and again during coming back from any country for good (not every time we travel). These rules also apply for students also.
I got the linkage of IOM from Dr. Uttam Roy (uroy in forum) who has already travelled and confirmed their service.
I met and talked to the assigned officer today about all forum members and he warmly offered his assistance to you all. He just requested to book for flights as soon as possible for the lowest price (Emirates/Turkish airlines).
I can give you his name and contact details if you are interested.

Ahmed B.

Dear Haquebd,

I just noticed your post just when I completed this writing and tried to post it. Dr. Fuad talked to me about IOM and told me about your interest. I told him that during buying my tickets I will ask IOM official about other forum mates and if he agrees I will invite everyone. I also told Dr. Fuad that I will inform him about you on Monday. Yesterday I could not manage time to go to IOM. Today I did and just after coming back home I sat before my Laptop to invite you all. I cannot ask anybody to take any offer without being confirmed about the safety of that. So please don't make any negative comment without knowing the truth. It won't help anybody. I already asked Dr. Azad and Dr. Shahed to take their offer a couple of days back.
No worries mate........................As long as it is of any help to others.
Cheers for everyone, and apologies if any feedback hurt someone.
No hard feelings at the eve of new start All for one, One for all.
Canada dreamers Jindabad.

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Robindesbois said:
Dear Members,

I had sent my Medical on 28th November as well as my documents with RPRF reached to VO on 19th December (According to DHL Tracking). Still, I m waiting for PPR. A few days ago, I made a query to Standard Chartered bank that my bank draft has encashed or not. Today, they replied me that it's not encashed yet.

Should I send a CSI to VO regarding my documents ?

Waiting for your rapid reply.
Robin
Dear Robin,

I also went and asked about my DD but SCB(Gulshan-1) told me that it is not possible for them to confirm me whether the DD has been enchased or not.
Could you tell me please how you made the query? :eek:

Regards,
GTL

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
ID Name Med reached Manila RPRF reached SGVO PR Dt. VFS submit Dt. Visa Stam Dt. Planned Travel Dt.

1) Meto 23 June-12(MR Done) 02 July 2012 02-Dec-12 09-12-12 Waiting
2) Indianajones 31-Oct-2012 20-Nov-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 06-JAN-2013 July 2013
3) casayed xx-Dec-12 xx-Dec-12 With MR 20-Dec-12 waiting
4) Spondon 14-Nov-12 22-Nov-12 29-Oct-12 19-Nov-12 03-Dec-12
5) MMH_BD 15-Nov-12(MR Done) XXXX 27-Dec-12 waiting waiting
6) mzabd 15 Nov (MR done) 23 Nov 12 2 Jan 13 6 Jan 13 waiting
7) S Mark 22-Nov-12(MR Done) XXX 19-Dec-12 waiting waiting
8.) Classical_beat 22-Nov-12 26-Nov-12 20-Jan-13 waiting waiting
9) rana22april 03 -Dec-12 14-Dec-12 9-Jan-13 14-Jan-13 waiting
10)BDimmigrants 03-Dec-12 05-Dec-12 10-jan-13 Waiting Waiting
11)Beximco 04-Dec-12 24-DEc-12 15-Jan-13 15-Jan-13 Waiting
12) Dhaka121 7-12-12 17-12-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 10-JAN-2013