Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Robindesbois said:
Dear Members,

I had sent my Medical on 28th November as well as my documents with RPRF reached to VO on 19th December (According to DHL Tracking). Still, I m waiting for PPR. A few days ago, I made a query to Standard Chartered bank that my bank draft has encashed or not. Today, they replied me that it's not encashed yet.

Should I send a CSI to VO regarding my documents ?

Waiting for your rapid reply.
Robin

Dear Robin,

I think you should send a CSI. Though I made a CSI & a General Inquiry but didn't get any reply yet.

Regards,
GTL

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GTL said:
Dear Robin,

I also went and asked about my DD but SCB(Gulshan-1) told me that it is not possible for them to confirm me whether the DD has been enchased or not.
Could you tell me please how you made the query? :eek:

Regards,
GTL
Dear GTL,

Thanks for reply. Try to find someone close who working in SCB. Close person / Relative can help you regarding this matter.

Only God will help us.
Robin

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Ahmed B said:
Quote from: Hoquebd on January 28, 2013, 11:18:51 pm
Dear Forum Members,

A great news for those who are waiting to buy their air ti
cket to Canada.

A non-profit organization named IOM is giving a great support to buy ticket with a concessional price (upto 30% less than the usual price) from Emirates, Turkish & Qatar airways (Mostly all renowned airlines). The ticket will be one way from Dhaka to Canada.
I already bought the ticket from them. Thanks goes to Dr Fuad and Dr Tanvir as well.

We all should give big thanks to uroy & Ahmed B who already bought the ticket but never informed this forum even they never gave the details of this organizasion and their services. May be they thought why everybody should be benefitted!

Below is their detail response for ur better understandings....

Greetings from the International Organization for Migration (IOM) Dhaka.

Thank you for your email and your interest about IOM's facilitated migration services for migrants. We have the following offers which you can avail of:

Concessional fare
Generous baggage allowance
Flexible re-booking options
Pre-departure orientation
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *
Cultural Orientation upon request of larger groups*

We would require the followings from you in order to process your request, if you have not provided already:

Please kindly forward us the color scanned copy/es of you & your family member's passport/s along with the VISA page/s (page 1-5 for old passport and the only page with information for new passport)
What is your destination? (Country and City)
When do you prefer to fly? (Date)

Please also kindly answer the following queries in your email:

a) Is it first time for you/your family to abroad?

b) Your contact details? (phone, email & address)

c) How do you learn about IOM's services?

We appreciate your patience and your cooperation. We will respond to you along with the details on bookings/reservations after we receive your particulars.

We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for choosing IOM.

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

Operations and Movement Department

*small additional charges apply

[We are closed on Fridays & Saturdays and some Bangladesh Govt. holidays]

You only need to send them an e-mail to inform your interest and then they will do the rest. E-mail address is travelbd @ iom.int.

best wishes for all my forum mates.

Dear Forum Mates,
Today I collected tickets for my full family from IOM (International Organization for Migration, an agency of the United Nations). I have planned to leave in 2nd week of April. IOM has unbelievable offer for students, immigrants and their family members at a concessional rate. You can book Emirates/Turkish/Qatar airlines flights with IOM. You can also compare their rate of fare with that of other travel agents. I bought Emirates tickets as it was cheaper than Turkish airlines tickets if bought from travel agent. It cost Tk. 68917/- for adults and Tk. 52,262/-. (In case of Turkish airlines ticket bought from travel agents the cost is roughly Tk. 75000/- for adults and Tk. 62,500/- for children over 2 years. It will differ if duration of booking period is longer). With IOM price of Turkish airlines tickets is a bit lower than Emirates. But Emirates is class-1 airliner so I preferred Emirates. According to Emirates website the price is USD- 1323.80 (adult) and USD- 1008.10 (child). So with IOM I got roughly Tk. 1,36,000/- concession for 4 tickets. IOM does not provide this offer for other routine visas. And one can enjoy this offer only one time- during migrating form BD and again during coming back from any country for good (not every time we travel). These rules also apply for students also.
I got the linkage of IOM from Dr. Uttam Roy (uroy in forum) who has already travelled and confirmed their service.
I met and talked to the assigned officer today about all forum members and he warmly offered his assistance to you all. He just requested to book for flights as soon as possible for the lowest price (Emirates/Turkish airlines).
I can give you his name and contact details if you are interested.

Ahmed B.

Dear Haquebd,

I just noticed your post just when I completed this writing and tried to post it. Dr. Fuad talked to me about IOM and told me about your interest. I told him that during buying my tickets I will ask IOM official about other forum mates and if he agrees I will invite everyone. I also told Dr. Fuad that I will inform him about you on Monday. Yesterday I could not manage time to go to IOM. Today I did and just after coming back home I sat before my Laptop to invite you all. I cannot ask anybody to take any offer without being confirmed about the safety of that. So please don't make any negative comment without knowing the truth. It won't help anybody. I already asked Dr. Azad and Dr. Shahed to take their offer a couple of days back.
DR BULBUL I HAD NO INTENTION TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST BUT YOU DID NEVR TALKED TO ME ABOUT THIS MATTER AND I HAD SEVERAL CONVERSATION WITH U ROY BUT HE NEVER TELL ME THIIS THING N HE DIDNT SHARE THIS WITH THIS FORUM EVEN I HAD CALLED HIM THROUGH SKYPE SEVERAL TIMES AFTER HE ARRIVED IN CANADA HE DIDNT RESPOND
THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY OUR SO CALLED GENORICITY
MY SALUTE TO HOQUE BD FOR HIS POST

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ahmed B said:
Dear Forum Members,

A great news for those who are waiting to buy their air ticket to Canada.

A non-profit organization named IOM is giving a great support to buy ticket with a concessional price (upto 30% less than the usual price) from Emirates, Turkish & Qatar airways (Mostly all renowned airlines). The ticket will be one way from Dhaka to Canada.
I already bought the ticket from them. Thanks goes to Dr Fuad and Dr Tanvir as well.

We all should give big thanks to uroy & Ahmed B who already bought the ticket but never informed this forum even they never gave the details of this organizasion and their services. May be they thought why everybody should be benefitted!

Thank you for your email and your interest about IOM's facilitated migration services for migrants. We have the following offers which you can avail of:

Concessional fare
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *

We would require the followings from you in order to process your request, if you have not provided already:

Please kindly forward us the color scanned copy/es of you & your family member's passport/s along with the VISA page/s (page 1-5 for old passport and the only page with information for new passport)

We appreciate your patience and your cooperation. We will respond to you along with the details on bookings/reservations after we receive your particulars.

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

You only need to send them an e-mail to inform your interest and then they will do the rest. E-mail address is travelbd @ iom.int.

Dear Forum Mates,
Today I collected tickets for my full family from IOM (International Organization for Migration, an agency of the United Nations). I have planned to leave in 2nd week of April. IOM has unbelievable offer for students, immigrants and their family members at a concessional rate. You can book Emirates/Turkish/Qatar airlines flights with IOM. You can also compare their rate of fare with that of other travel agents. I bought Emirates tickets as it was cheaper than Turkish airlines tickets if bought from travel agent. It cost Tk. 68917/- for adults and Tk. 52,262/-. (In case of Turkish airlines ticket bought from travel agents the cost is roughly Tk. 75000/- for adults and Tk. 62,500/- for children over 2 years. It will differ if duration of booking period is longer). With IOM price of Turkish airlines tickets is a bit lower than Emirates. But Emirates is class-1 airliner so I preferred Emirates. According to Emirates website the price is USD- 1323.80 (adult) and USD- 1008.10 (child). So with IOM I got roughly Tk. 1,36,000/- concession for 4 tickets. IOM does not provide this offer for other routine visas. And one can enjoy this offer only one time- during migrating form BD and again during coming back from any country for good (not every time we travel). These rules also apply for students also.
I got the linkage of IOM from Dr. Uttam Roy (uroy in forum) who has already travelled and confirmed their service.
I met and talked to the assigned officer today about all forum members and he warmly offered his assistance to you all. He just requested to book for flights as soon as possible for the lowest price (Emirates/Turkish airlines).

Ahmed B.

Dear Haquebd,

I just noticed your post just when I completed this writing and tried to post it. Dr. Fuad talked to me about IOM and told me about your interest. I told him that during buying my tickets I will ask IOM official about other forum mates and if he agrees I will invite everyone. I also told Dr. Fuad that I will inform him about you on Monday. Yesterday I could not manage time to go to IOM. Today I did and just after coming back home I sat before my Laptop to invite you all. I cannot ask anybody to take any offer without being confirmed about the safety of that. So please don't make any negative comment without knowing the truth. It won't help anybody. I already asked Dr. Azad and Dr. Shahed to take their offer a couple of days back.
Dear AHmed B ,

Thanks for sharing . It will be a great help . :D

Reactions: smrbd1981

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drtanvirazad said:
DR BULBUL I HAD NO INTENTION TO COMMENT ON YOUR POST BUT YOU DID NEVR TALKED TO ME ABOUT THIS MATTER AND I HAD SEVERAL CONVERSATION WITH U ROY BUT HE NEVER TELL ME THIIS THING N HE DIDNT SHARE THIS WITH THIS FORUM EVEN I HAD CALLED HIM THROUGH SKYPE SEVERAL TIMES AFTER HE ARRIVED IN CANADA HE DIDNT RESPOND
THIS IS UNFORTUNATELY OUR SO CALLED GENORICITY
MY SALUTE TO HOQUE BD FOR HIS POST
Facilitating Migration: Return and Reintegration

Donors - For AVR and VARRP
The UK Home Office
Government of Italy
Government of Australia
Government of Switzerland
Government of Belgium
Government of France
Donors - For Resettlement
New Zealand Immigration Service (INZS)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Australia
The UK Border Agency (UKBA)
Swedish Migration Board
Office of the Minister for Integration, Ireland

IOM works with different governments and has been designing and implementing return and resettlement programmes and offering support to both government and returnees in the form of Assisted Voluntary Return (AVR – Iraq, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Ukraine, Libya, Morocco), Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme (VARRP – UK) and the Return Information Fund (RIF – Switzerland), AVR programme with IOM France (ARER). IOM also assists rejected asylum seekers, trafficked victims, stranded migrants, labour migrants and qualified nationals to return home on a voluntary basis and family reunification and tracing of migrants and individuals. A document verification programme for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme (AINP) is also being conducted on a regular basis.

IOM facilitates refugee resettlement programmes including movement, travel and cultural orientation training to Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and the UK. In addition, IOM is engaged in family tracing programmes.

Projects

Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme - VARRP
AVR programme with IOM France – ARER
Assisted Voluntary Return – AVR
Return Information Fund - RIF
Refugee Resettlement Programmes
Verification for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme
Migration and Research

Ref : http://www.iom.int/cms/en/sites/iom/home/where-we-work/asia-and-the-pacific/bangladesh.html

Tanvir Bhai, uroy Bhai & Ahmed B Bhai
I have one Question? So far I have understood (I might be wrong) this facility applicable for Refugee resettlement. A program including movement, travel and cultural orientation training. But we are migrating as High Skilled Immigrants with thousands of Dollars $$$$ as POF. Will it be wise for us to avail this? Will this creat any conflict in future?

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
Ahmed B said:
Dear Forum Members,

A great news for those who are waiting to buy their air ticket to Canada.

Concessional fare
Departure Assistance*
Transit Assistance*
Arrival assistance *

Sincerely,

IOM Dhaka

Dear Forum Mates,

Ahmed B.

Dear Haquebd,

Thanks Haquebd & Ahmed B.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Colors said:
Facilitating Migration: Return and Reintegration

Donors - For AVR and VARRP
The UK Home Office
Government of Italy
Government of Australia
Government of Switzerland
Government of Belgium
Government of France
Donors - For Resettlement
New Zealand Immigration Service (INZS)
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
Department of Immigration and Citizenship (DIAC) Australia
The UK Border Agency (UKBA)
Swedish Migration Board
Office of the Minister for Integration, Ireland

IOM works with different governments and has been designing and implementing return and resettlement programmes and offering support to both government and returnees in the form of Assisted Voluntary Return (AVR – Iraq, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy, Ukraine, Libya, Morocco), Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme (VARRP – UK) and the Return Information Fund (RIF – Switzerland), AVR programme with IOM France (ARER). IOM also assists rejected asylum seekers, trafficked victims, stranded migrants, labour migrants and qualified nationals to return home on a voluntary basis and family reunification and tracing of migrants and individuals. A document verification programme for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme (AINP) is also being conducted on a regular basis.

IOM facilitates refugee resettlement programmes including movement, travel and cultural orientation training to Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, Norway, Ireland and the UK. In addition, IOM is engaged in family tracing programmes.

Projects

Voluntary Assisted Return and Reintegration Programme - VARRP
AVR programme with IOM France – ARER
Assisted Voluntary Return – AVR
Return Information Fund - RIF
Refugee Resettlement Programmes
Verification for the Alberta Immigrant Nominee Programme
Migration and Research

Ref : http://www.iom.int/cms/en/sites/iom/home/where-we-work/asia-and-the-pacific/bangladesh.html

Tanvir Bhai, uroy Bhai & Ahmed B Bhai
I have one Question? So far I have understood (I might be wrong) this facility applicable for Refugee resettlement. A program including movement, travel and cultural orientation training. But we are migrating as High Skilled Immigrants with thousands of Dollars $$$$ as POF. Will it be wise for us to avail this? Will this creat any conflict in future?
Vai akta PM pathailam kindly check koiren

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
mzabd said:
Thanks..
But in my ecase it is showing DM with my current address..not any Canada address which some applicant got..Is it ok?...can anyone put some light on it...
Regards
everything's positive for you, no worries at all :)

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
drtanvirazad said:
Vai akta PM pathailam kindly check koiren
Bhaijan, I am outside, I will check ASAP (Checking from mobile)
Thanks

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Colors said:
Bhaijan, I am outside, I will check ASAP (Checking from mobile)
Thanks
Thanks bhai

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Robindesbois said:
Dear Members,

I had sent my Medical on 28th November as well as my documents with RPRF reached to VO on 19th December (According to DHL Tracking). Still, I m waiting for PPR. A few days ago, I made a query to Standard Chartered bank that my bank draft has encashed or not. Today, they replied me that it's not encashed yet.

Should I send a CSI to VO regarding my documents ?

Waiting for your rapid reply.
Robin
are you sure SCB is giving the right info? even if they are, i don't see any reason to worry, waiting time varies from file to file and your waiting time seems ok to me, i think wait one more week, then ask SCB again if it's been encashed

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
GTL said:
Rupa Apa,

Amar obstha aro kharap wait ar tension korte korte jibon borbad hoe jache :( ???
tension thakbei, ekta gele arekta ashbe, jibon borbad korar ki dorkar? bujte parsen ki bolsi?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
GTL said:
ID Name Med reached Manila RPRF reached SGVO PR Dt. VFS submit Dt. Visa Stam Dt. Planned Travel Dt.

1) Meto 23 June-12(MR Done) 02 July 2012 02-Dec-12 09-12-12 Waiting
2) Indianajones 31-Oct-2012 20-Nov-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 06-JAN-2013 July 2013
3) casayed xx-Dec-12 xx-Dec-12 With MR 20-Dec-12 waiting
4) Spondon 14-Nov-12 22-Nov-12 29-Oct-12 19-Nov-12 03-Dec-12
5) MMH_BD 15-Nov-12(MR Done) XXXX 27-Dec-12 waiting waiting
6) mzabd 15 Nov (MR done) 23 Nov 12 2 Jan 13 6 Jan 13 waiting
7) S Mark 22-Nov-12(MR Done) XXX 19-Dec-12 waiting waiting
8.) Classical_beat 22-Nov-12 26-Nov-12 20-Jan-13 waiting waiting
9) rana22april 03 -Dec-12 14-Dec-12 9-Jan-13 14-Jan-13 waiting
10)BDimmigrants 03-Dec-12 05-Dec-12 10-jan-13 Waiting Waiting
11)Beximco 04-Dec-12 24-DEc-12 15-Jan-13 15-Jan-13 Waiting
12) Dhaka121 7-12-12 17-12-12 06-Dec-12 11-Dec-12 10-JAN-2013
13) MS127 06-Dec-12(MR Done) 27-12-12 03-Dec-12 20-12-12 waiting
14) Moyrzg 13-dec-12 12-dec-12 13-dec-12 waiting waiting
15) sohel4math 29-Dec-12(MR Done) XXXXX 26-Nov-12 17-Jan-13 waiting
16) pr1979 17-Nov-12 30-Nov-12 28-Dec-12 15-Jan-13 waiting
17) mthjay 21-Oct-12 01-Nov-12 20-Nov-12 17-Dec-12 16-Jan-2013
18) PQR 02-Dec-12(MR Done) 25-Dec-12 22-Jan-13 23-Jan-13 waiting
19) shantonu 05-Oct-12 XXXXX XXXXX 27-Dec-12 waiting
20) Colors 12-Dec-12(MR Done) 27-Dec-12. 27-Nov-12(With MR) 27-Dec-12 waiting

21)Soarer 21-Nov-12 23-Nov-12 waiting waiting waiting
22) GTL 04-Dec-12 10-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
23) Hoquejamal 04-Dec-12 10-Dec-12 Waiting Waiting Waiting
24) palash 17 04-Dec-12 28-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
25) ruparupa 8-Dec-12 14-Dec-12 waiting waiting waiting
26)plan_master 06-dec-12(MR Done) 08-01-13 waiting waiting waiting
27) nivrit 04-d3c-12(MR Done) 02-Jan-13 waiting waiting waiting
28) khan14. 25-Nov-12 07-Dec-12 waiting. waiting waiting
29) mhasanrana 31-Dec-12 (MR Done) 01-Jann-13 waiting waiting waiting
insha Allah soon all red marks will turn into green one by one

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Classical_beat said:
Thanks for sharing !!.. So, how much the small additional charges and the concessional fair .. ?
whats up with the visa? got it already? let us know

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
hhshumon said:
No worries mate........................As long as it is of any help to others.
Cheers for everyone, and apologies if any feedback hurt someone.
No hard feelings at the eve of new start All for one, One for all.
Canada dreamers Jindabad.
:)