Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Re: absent for ten years

shahbari said:
after receiving my pr in 1998 I left and came back in 2009. I have lived here for more than 3 years can I apply for my citizenship
try www.cic.gc.ca

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014

shahbari said:
after receiving my pr in 1998 I left and came back in 2009. I have lived here for more than 3 years can I apply for my citizenship
To become Canadian citizens, adults must have resided in Canada for at least three years (1,095 days) in the past four years before applying. Children under the age of 18 do not need to meet this requirement.

You may be able to count time you spent in Canada before you became a permanent resident if that time falls within the four-year period.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/index.asp

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/become-eligibility.asp

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
Ashen amra shobai mile ekta upay ber kori kivabe Singapore VO r pet theke ashol kothe ber kora jaay . Like MR asholei kobe ashbe .
@ Classical_beat
SVO last ja boleche ta holo " please wait 6-9 months for medical forms to be issued....jaha recent future te hoibe...

Chintar bishoy hoilo "recent future " bole Wikipedia te kichu nai....

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
@ Classical_beat
SVO last ja boleche ta holo " please wait 6-9 months for medical forms to be issued....jaha recent future te hoibe...

Chintar bishoy hoilo "recent future " bole Wikipedia te kichu nai....
recent future koi pailen ? 6 to 9 months kobe theke count korben ?

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
recent future koi pailen ? 6 to 9 months kobe theke count korben ?
Amader forum ei kake jeno SVO reply koreche j wait korte...recent future a issue hobe

So far my understanding 6-9 months from In Process date...

Best wishes to all of us waiting for MR & PPR....

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013

DEAR FORUM MATES WHO GOT MR/PPR/VISA N WHO YET NOT PERTICIPETED TO CIIP PLEASE REGISTER AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, BY OUR REGISTRATION WE CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN IN THE LAST WK OF NOVEMBER

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
Amader forum ei kake jeno SVO reply koreche j wait korte...recent future a issue hobe

So far my understanding 6-9 months from In Process date...

Best wishes to all of us waiting for MR & PPR....
This was their reply when I asked from when I'll count 6 to 9 months

Our info/reply to you is just a general advice/status of cases. As we mentioned cases are done in chronological order. If lesser cases in the queue, it will be sent earlier, if more cases, it will be delayed. Therefore we cannot really promise an exact timeframe.

Thank you.

CANADA VISA

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Mailing Address | Adresse d’expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada

Singapore | Singapour

Raj_Hoque

Feb 13, 2012
Bangladesh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
29-11-2012
LANDED..........
December 30, 2012
Classical_beat said:
dhur eigula korle to r o delay korbe . amader eikhane ato genius achen . Ektu shukkho budhdhi khataye kotha r maddhome ber kora gele kaj holo . SHaap o morto na lathi o bhangto na . you know ... !!!
Can Anybody Suggest is it good to apply CaIPs Notes between MR and PPR time? Am thinking to apply as it is nearly 3 months after my MR. Seniors or experts...please suggest.

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quote from: PQR on September 25, 2012, 05:54:44 am
on behalf of SVO i'm giving you the reply:

'Your application is in the medical queue awaiting medical form to be issued. Please wait to receive request letter from this office.'

I Strongly Disagree with you,

Please read the following 2 CSE QUERIES :

I requested a CSI from your office on August 19, 2012 and received reply as "Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office." Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Now, Sir, Is there any progress of my case. I mean I am very eager to know approximately when I can expect MR issued for me. Please mention as precisely as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

IN REPLY I GOT :

Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office in the near future.

So, I think we may get different replies or something new... I think we can try it...

Please comment...

Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Raj_Hoque said:
Can Anybody Suggest is it good to apply CaIPs Notes between MR and PPR time? Am thinking to apply as it is nearly 3 months after my MR. Seniors or experts...please suggest.
I'll suggest to send a CSI before ordering CAIPS

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
Quote from: PQR on September 25, 2012, 05:54:44 am
on behalf of SVO i'm giving you the reply:

'Your application is in the medical queue awaiting medical form to be issued. Please wait to receive request letter from this office.'

I Strongly Disagree with you,

Please read the following 2 CSE QUERIES :

I requested a CSI from your office on August 19, 2012 and received reply as "Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office." Thank you very much for the prompt reply. Now, Sir, Is there any progress of my case. I mean I am very eager to know approximately when I can expect MR issued for me. Please mention as precisely as possible. Thanks a lot in advance.

IN REPLY I GOT :

Your case is in the medical queue awaiting medical forms to be issued in the next 6 to 9 months. Please wait to receive request letter from this office in the near future.

So, I think we may get different replies or something new... I think we can try it...

Please comment...

Regards,

INDIANAJONES.

"quote"
lol ......... Do you think I made up that reply ? What you disagree with me ? Dear I also got the same reply wait 6 to 9 months for the medical forms to be issued . I received same reply for 4 times and then I asked from when should I count 6 to 9 months they replied from the date we reply you . Then I asked this is 4th time you are replying so exactly which reply date I should count then they replied that one which I pasted some time ago . So its doesn't matter if you agree or disagree cos I didn't make it .

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
found it in other forum........

Dear Qorax,

I sent a cse this morning, with in two hours I got a reply. My enquiry was about the medical results received line but in reply, they sent me the following "please provide an explanation for a gap in your personal history, between march 2006 and September, 2006. Yes, I failed to mention the gap year I took before I went to uni. I've been given 15 days to respond. However, there is still no third line and I got no direct answer to my question. What do you reckon ? Many thanks in advance.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 3142
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 17th of January, 2012.
AOR Received.: 29th of February, 2012.
Med's Request: 12th of July, 2012.
Please have patience before communicating with VO unless waiting period exceeds the tolerable timeframe...
(General Statement, kaoke uddesho kore likha hoyni - Thanks)

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
Please have patience before communicating with VO unless waiting period exceeds the tolerable timeframe...
Color dear don't mind . I didn't find anything related to exceeding time-frame in that post . It was good that person send CSI and got informed that he made some mistakes so he could fix that in time .

Teaspoon

Jan 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
This was their reply when I asked from when I'll count 6 to 9 months

Our info/reply to you is just a general advice/status of cases. As we mentioned cases are done in chronological order. If lesser cases in the queue, it will be sent earlier, if more cases, it will be delayed. Therefore we cannot really promise an exact timeframe.

Thank you.

CANADA VISA

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration

Facsimile | Télécopieur : (65) 6854-5874

E-mail Address | Adresse courriel : Singapore-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca

Website | Site Web : www.cic.gc.ca | www.singapore.gc.ca

Street Address | Adresse de rue: One George Street, #11-01, Singapore 049145

Mailing Address | Adresse d'expédition : P.O. Box 845, Robinson Road, Singapore 901645

High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada

Singapore | Singapour

then we should ask them, what is the number of applicants are in pipeline and what is the number u r processing now , since it is in chronological order. i don't understand why they always want to us to provide attention to them like new married wife or a child who does so many things to get the attention from parents. pleas give us time-frame and let us busy with our life . but they are not allowing us to plan even our life. so the whole system need to be refreshed. press F5.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Teaspoon said:
then we should ask them, what is the number of applicants are in pipeline and what is the number u r processing now , since it is in chronological order. i don't understand why they always want to us to provide attention to them like new married wife or a child who does so many things to get the attention from parents. pleas give us time-frame and let us busy with our life . but they are not allowing us to plan even our life. so the whole system need to be refreshed. press F5.
Thats the point my dear . They are not giving exact timeframe . Why don't you send a CSI and ask them what you just write here.