Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
lol ......... Do you think I made up that reply ? What you disagree with me ? Dear I also got the same reply wait 6 to 9 months for the medical forms to be issued . I received same reply for 4 times and then I asked from when should I count 6 to 9 months they replied from the date we reply you . Then I asked this is 4th time you are replying so exactly which reply date I should count then they replied that one which I pasted some time ago . So its doesn't matter if you agree or disagree cos I didn't make it .
Ami to disagree kori nai!!
Why should I think that you made that reply as I received the same?
Ami to shudhu Indiana Jones BHAI ki reply peyechen ta quote korechi...

Apni ask korlen j recent koi pelam tai reference hishabe "IJ" ki reply ta quote korlam

"Patience is the key to success"

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
Ami to disagree kori nai!!
Why should I think that you made that reply as I received the same?
Ami to shudhu Indiana Jones BHAI ki reply peyechen ta quote korechi...

Apni ask korlen j recent koi pelam tai reference hishabe "IJ" ki reply ta quote korlma....

patience is the key to success
oh it was in your post that " I strongly disagree with you " lol .. I thought you told that to me .

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Classical_beat said:
oh it was in your post that " I strongly disagree with you " lol .. I thought you told that to me .
It's ok dear...

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
It's ok dear...
shobar obosthai ek rokom . Jehetu amader kono exact timeframe dichhe na so keo i kono decision nite parche na . Patience rakhata ki je koshtokor . LVO r jara 6 to 12 months letter peyeche they at least know from when to count . But amra tao jani na . 2013, 2014 amonki 2015 holeo problem nai jodi shudhu bolto well ei porjonto wait koro exactly . Jodio medical queue e achi boleche . etai akhon hope . At least queue e achi jokhon line clear holei amar turn ashbe .

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world"
Harriet Tubman

"Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word happy would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness. It is far better take things as they come along with patience and equanimity."
Carl Jung

"The keys to patience are acceptance and faith. Accept things as they are, and look realistically at the world around you. Have faith in yourself and in the direction you have chosen."
Ralph Marston

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
David Brinkley

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
Bill Cosby

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
Bruce Lee

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another"
Napoleon Hill

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
David Brinkley

"In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure."
Bill Cosby

"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it."
Bruce Lee

"Think twice before you speak, because your words and influence will plant the seed of either success or failure in the mind of another"
Napoleon Hill
:D

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Every pain, every difficulties has its own way of ending..we will have to keep our patience..someday and one-day it will overcome"
Colors

Chance peye nijer protivha jhere dilam

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
"Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life - think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success."
Swami Vivekananda

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will."
Vince Lombardi

shohagbgd

Jul 26, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/04/2012
Nomination.....
11/06/2012 " IN PROCESS"
AOR Received.
11/07/2012 UCI number get
IELTS Request
with file
File Transfer...
01/08/2012 svo
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
wait
VISA ISSUED...
wait
LANDED..........
wait
Any one get MR in Fsw2 ?

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Colors said:
PQR Bhai or Apa
Apnar immigration expert Ra ki GCMS Er explanation janen? If yes then onake ektu request koren na j ruparupa Er GCMS code gulor explanation ta amader bujhay dek.....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni nishchoy janen j amader immigration experts der (general exceptions not included) background ki? Senior der kach theke kaj shikhe after B Com or M Com pass kore! Even you visit some of them you can find logic of my statement. Onara Jodi atoi qualified hoiten tahole to onarai immigrant hoten...amader consultancyr jonno onader peten na...

PQR Bhai or Apa
we are saying that be positive and prepare for MR ASAP means from tomorrow till receive it...we don't say bashay giye leper niche Shuye taken kam kaj bad diye...we said do your regular work and wait for it....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni amader logical hoite upodesh diyechen...question is who said we are not logical?

Jei bekti positive attitude niye chinta korchen j we can see the world through a wall hanging frame...people like you start laughing. Said "a bole ki? "
After invention of LCD TV they stunned ....so nothing harm in being posivitive. Be positive in life it will help you.

Amra keo boli nai j amader kotha shune apni panite jhap diben....we are not giving you or anybody fake hope. We were discussing the possibilities...except almighty no one gives surety about future. Ata koren na, logic er name negative kotha boilen na, Allah naraz hobe...doa koren jeno kalkei Ashe...ashar Por o to koto kaj...
Take care
BHAI or APA Ra ami karo komol shishur moto mone aghat debar uddeshe kichu boli nai, Nije Nije koshto paiyen na...
Dear Colors Apa (Jehetu Nam Colors nischoy Apa hoben) :p :p :p

Onek koste asen bujha jaitese.........(thakatai shavabik, amrao asi)

'Immigration consultant der education background' - evabe unader choto korar kono dorkar ase ki amader?
Amrao asa kori MR ASAP chole asbe kintu at least ei ekta bapare amra immigration expert der opinion kei importance dite chai, ar shetai shavabik.

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Raj_Hoque said:
Can Anybody Suggest is it good to apply CaIPs Notes between MR and PPR time? Am thinking to apply as it is nearly 3 months after my MR. Seniors or experts...please suggest.
in your case i think sending a CSI would be a better option

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
Classical_beat said:
2013 e kon month e ashbe MR as per Immigration Experts ?
In sha Allah good news will start coming from any time between january to march
and if we are lucky enough from december '12 also :) :)

minuanwar

Jul 7, 2012
Colors said:
Walaikumusalam oa rahmatullahi oa barakatuhu...

As you said "I do not know why, but I disagree with your opinion. I strongly feel like there will be no news till December."

You don't even know why you feel like this means there is no reason that MR will not come....even your strong feeling of no news of MR also not backed by sufficient reason or proof.

So I don't understand why you think like this. Why I think like this? I do have some logic...

1. No official statement issued by Immigration Canada that they have reached full quota for year 2012
2. Usually (in my case don't know about others) they have communicated in every 6(six) month since Full document received date
March '11 - First status in Ecas
Sept ' 11 - Letter Issued on Sept.....
March '12 - Inprocess with date
This sequence said that there might be a communication in Obtober so on
3. Those who received MR generally SVO asked for additional Doc in January /February 2012 and Issued MR with in 6-8 months from that date
4. Generally they issued MR to those who has their full document received date up to October 2010. And now to those after that date ...

So hopeful with logical explanation make sense to me...and nothing harm with that. Actually expecting MR means we are mentally preparing ourselfs for that, we should not set back home and looking at calender for MR. Do our regular work and expect positively. I don't find it harmful. Rest it's your decision and I have mine...thanks. Nothing to hurt anybody, it was my positive logical explanation.
Thank you "COLOR" bhai for your considearate thinking. I am also thinking like this & Living with my daily works. Ato frustrated hola ki chola??? Inshallah MR will come soon. All of us will be happy. But please do not think negatively. We all do not know anything regarding SVO"S DECISION. These are all assuMption. So pray to Allah for good ending.-- minuanwar