14-05-2011
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
26-07-12
VISA ISSUED...
24-08-12
ashique_tas said:
COngrats to Dr.Fuad & Profahmed Bhai...Wish you guys all the best for future life ahead..
Dr.Fuad & Profahmed Bhai Welcome onboard!!

uroy

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
18-08-2010, real IP since 14 March,2012
Med's Request
15 July,2012
Med's Done....
25 July, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 26/10/12, collected from VFS on 04/11/2012
LANDED..........
hoping mid jan' 2013
Dr. Fuad & Prof. Fahmid bhai, congratulations!

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
[size=10pt]Minister Kenney issues statement condemning vandalism of Prince Edward Island’s first mosque[/size]

Ottawa, October 2, 2012 — The Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, issued the following statement to condemn the acts of vandalism against Prince Edward Island’s first mosque:

Any act of vandalism is deplorable. But vandalism against houses of worship is particularly cowardly and hateful. It is even more deplorable when such acts are accompanied with threats to intimidate an entire community.

Last Thursday, vandals left threatening messages at the Masjid Dar As-Salam Mosque in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. A wine bottle containing gasoline was also found on the front doorsteps of the mosque. This hateful act follows other incidents which also threatened the safety of the mosque’s worshippers.

These despicable acts offend the fundamental values upon which our country was built and which we are all proud of – freedom, democracy, and the rule of law. I also remind the offenders that these hateful acts are punishable under the Criminal Code.

As Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, I call on all Canadians to reject all forms of invidious racism, intolerance and bigotry.

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
uroy said:
I want to attend there. What should b done for registration? Ur reply will guide me. Thanks.....
Go to google n switch to CIIP website n then follow the instruction thats all finaly mail to Sonia Sharma about ur registration with attachment file for details u can call me in my cell u may get that from fuad bhai

RZ

Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-02-2010
File Transfer...
31-03-2010
Med's Request
20-05-2012
Med's Done....
26-06-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
15-10-2012
LANDED..........
Not Yet
profahmed said:
ALHAMDULILLAH, I got my visa today through vfs.visa issue date 11-9-2012 . :) :)
All the praise to ALLAH and congratulation to you for your success.

Regards

RZ

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INDIANAJONES said:
Dear Colors,

As Salaam U Alikum Wa Rahmatullah.

I do not know why, but I disagree with your opinion. I strongly feel like there will be no news till December.

Please forgive me if I hurt you or others. It's Just my inner feeling.

Dua for all MR, PPR, MR+PPR expecting Aspirants and others as well.

INDIANAJONES.
Walaikumusalam oa rahmatullahi oa barakatuhu...

As you said "I do not know why, but I disagree with your opinion. I strongly feel like there will be no news till December."

You don't even know why you feel like this means there is no reason that MR will not come....even your strong feeling of no news of MR also not backed by sufficient reason or proof.

So I don't understand why you think like this. Why I think like this? I do have some logic...

1. No official statement issued by Immigration Canada that they have reached full quota for year 2012
2. Usually (in my case don't know about others) they have communicated in every 6(six) month since Full document received date
March '11 - First status in Ecas
Sept ' 11 - Letter Issued on Sept.....
March '12 - Inprocess with date
This sequence said that there might be a communication in Obtober so on
3. Those who received MR generally SVO asked for additional Doc in January /February 2012 and Issued MR with in 6-8 months from that date
4. Generally they issued MR to those who has their full document received date up to October 2010. And now to those after that date ...

So hopeful with logical explanation make sense to me...and nothing harm with that. Actually expecting MR means we are mentally preparing ourselfs for that, we should not set back home and looking at calender for MR. Do our regular work and expect positively. I don't find it harmful. Rest it's your decision and I have mine...thanks. Nothing to hurt anybody, it was my positive logical explanation.

Deshii10

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
drtanvirazad said:
DEAR FORUM MATES A GOOD NEWS FOR U!! MISS SONIA SHARMA HAS MAILED ME TO CONFERM REGISTRATION OF REMAINING OF US IMMIDIATELY, AS SHE COULD ARRANGE NEXT CIIP IN NOVEMBER,
PLEASE MAKE YOUR REGISTRATION AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE, FOR POSITIVE SETTLEMENT CIIP IS MUST
Amio registration korte chai. procediure ki Tanvir azad vai?

deshii10

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PQR said:
there is strong difference between being 'negative' and being 'logical'.
If i say MR will come today, this is not 'positivity', this is giving all of us a fake hope
but unfortunately we all like to be in fake hope.

MR ke or moto thakte din, MR nijeke nijer moto guchiye batashe veshe ekdin chole ashbe In sha Allah.

Immigration experts ra jekhane bolche 2013, shekhane amra kader kotha believe korbo???

Ar ektu wait kori....2.5 years to korlam, ar 4/5 mash wait korte parbo na?
Oboshoi parbo In sha Allah.
PQR Bhai or Apa
Apnar immigration expert Ra ki GCMS Er explanation janen? If yes then onake ektu request koren na j ruparupa Er GCMS code gulor explanation ta amader bujhay dek.....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni nishchoy janen j amader immigration experts der (general exceptions not included) background ki? Senior der kach theke kaj shikhe after B Com or M Com pass kore! Even you visit some of them you can find logic of my statement. Onara Jodi atoi qualified hoiten tahole to onarai immigrant hoten...amader consultancyr jonno onader peten na...

PQR Bhai or Apa
we are saying that be positive and prepare for MR ASAP means from tomorrow till receive it...we don't say bashay giye leper niche Shuye taken kam kaj bad diye...we said do your regular work and wait for it....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni amader logical hoite upodesh diyechen...question is who said we are not logical?

Jei bekti positive attitude niye chinta korchen j we can see the world through a wall hanging frame...people like you start laughing. Said "a bole ki? "
After invention of LCD TV they stunned ....so nothing harm in being posivitive. Be positive in life it will help you.

Amra keo boli nai j amader kotha shune apni panite jhap diben....we are not giving you or anybody fake hope. We were discussing the possibilities...except almighty no one gives surety about future. Ata koren na, logic er name negative kotha boilen na, Allah naraz hobe...doa koren jeno kalkei Ashe...ashar Por o to koto kaj...
Take care
BHAI or APA Ra ami karo komol shishur moto mone aghat debar uddeshe kichu boli nai, Nije Nije koshto paiyen na...

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shahariar_Sumon said:
Dr.Fuad & Profahmed Bhai Welcome onboard!!
Congratulations Dr Fuad & Profahmed
BHAI best wishes for the future days ....

drtanvirazad

Star Member
Apr 25, 2012
Dhaka, B.D
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/04/2010
Doc's Request.
25/06/2010
AOR Received.
1st:25/06/2010 2nd:28/07/2010
IELTS Request
25/06/2010
File Transfer...
TO SVO: 29/06/2010 inpocess: 19/04/2012
Med's Request
15/07/2012
Med's Done....
17/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27/8/12, recived on 2/9/12, submitted to svo on 24/9/12
VISA ISSUED...
27/9/2012
LANDED..........
29/06/2013
Deshii10 said:
Amio registration korte chai. procediure ki Tanvir azad vai?

deshii10

PLEASE GO TO www.newcomersuccess.ca THERE U WILL FIND A SITE " REGISTER TO CIIP" GO THERE AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTION, IN THE UPLOAD PORTION PLEASE UPLOAD ONE OF THE FOLLOWINGS
SCAN COPY OF- MR FORM/ PPR FORM/ VISA FOR U N UR SPOUSE
FINALLY MAIL TO MS SONIA SHARMA TO INFORM HER ABOUT UR REGISTRATION, AS SHE IS THE CORDINATOR OF accc.ciip.in HER MAIL ID IS sonia.sharma @ ciip-accc.in
DONT HAZITATE TO REGISTER AS THIS IS TOTALLY FREE A BACKED BY CANADIAN GOVT.
FOR ANY TYPE OF COOPERATION YOU MAY CALL ME MY CELL# 01674761138

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Colors said:
Take care
BHAI or APA Ra ami karo komol shishur moto mone aghat debar uddeshe kichu boli nai, Nije Nije koshto paiyen na...
:p :p :p :p :p :p :p

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Colors said:
PQR Bhai or Apa
Apnar immigration expert Ra ki GCMS Er explanation janen? If yes then onake ektu request koren na j ruparupa Er GCMS code gulor explanation ta amader bujhay dek.....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni nishchoy janen j amader immigration experts der (general exceptions not included) background ki? Senior der kach theke kaj shikhe after B Com or M Com pass kore! Even you visit some of them you can find logic of my statement. Onara Jodi atoi qualified hoiten tahole to onarai immigrant hoten...amader consultancyr jonno onader peten na...

PQR Bhai or Apa
we are saying that be positive and prepare for MR ASAP means from tomorrow till receive it...we don't say bashay giye leper niche Shuye taken kam kaj bad diye...we said do your regular work and wait for it....

PQR Bhai or Apa
Apni amader logical hoite upodesh diyechen...question is who said we are not logical?

Jei bekti positive attitude niye chinta korchen j we can see the world through a wall hanging frame...people like you start laughing. Said "a bole ki? "
After invention of LCD TV they stunned ....so nothing harm in being posivitive. Be positive in life it will help you.

Amra keo boli nai j amader kotha shune apni panite jhap diben....we are not giving you or anybody fake hope. We were discussing the possibilities...except almighty no one gives surety about future. Ata koren na, logic er name negative kotha boilen na, Allah naraz hobe...doa koren jeno kalkei Ashe...ashar Por o to koto kaj...
Take care
Ashen amra shobai mile ekta upay ber kori kivabe Singapore VO r pet theke ashol kothe ber kora jaay . Like MR asholei kobe ashbe .

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Classical_beat said:
Ashen amra shobai mile ekta upay ber kori kivabe Singapore VO r pet theke ashol kothe ber kora jaay . Like MR asholei kobe ashbe .
option 1: PROTIBAD LIPI pesh kori, SGVO borabor
option 2: MR na dile LAGATAR HORTAL
8)

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
option 1: PROTIBAD LIPI pesh kori, SGVO borabor
option 2: MR na dile LAGATAR HORTAL
8)
dhur eigula korle to r o delay korbe . amader eikhane ato genius achen . Ektu shukkho budhdhi khataye kotha r maddhome ber kora gele kaj holo . SHaap o morto na lathi o bhangto na . you know ... !!!

shahbari

Oct 3, 2012
absent for ten years

after receiving my pr in 1998 I left and came back in 2009. I have lived here for more than 3 years can I apply for my citizenship