Sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Apr 7, 2010, Updated doc rcvd by VO-21st Feb, 2012 In Process...:April 19, 2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
July 27, 2012, Delivered to Manila on August 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived. RPRF and other docs sent on August 07, 2012, Delivered to SGVO on August 13, 2012
Passport Req..
October 03, 2012, PP sent on 23rd Oct, 2012 and Received by SGVO on 29th Oct, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 5, 2012
LANDED..........
February 02, 2013
Badal789 said:
Those who already obtained Maple Leaf visa, before departure please close your matters here. If you have any thing pending with your property including car, your income tax file, household items, important papers.
This year one person from this forum went to Canada but only after a month he had to come back for 2 months but again went back after 1 month. Last year another person went just after one week from receiving of his visa and until now he is not well settled.

Do not think after you leaving here friends or relatives will send you or prepare for you. I had that impression but during last 2 years I understand how difficult for them to manage time. Regarding property I strongly recommend you do not sell your property straight way but find some one very responsible and make a financial agreement to you monthly or yearly amount so s/he has the obligation to look after. Take the important papers with you- do not leave here. Donate the cloths instead of keeping stockpile. Household items? You know better your situation than me.
About 22 years ago when I left first time the country I left many papers, items - I never got those. Later I used to bring many items and kept but later found those are using different persons - well but I feel sad when they say different story that received from others instead of me. For income tax file you may sign two forms with an income tax lawyer to submit during next two years against your papers which you can send later by email/fax but make sure how you will pay him/her. Most important try to find a very responsible person who from here could support you(be careful, my maternal uncle found one who during 15 years did not pay him a single paisa but became rich, finally my uncle had to sell his property). For car, I prefer to sell and keep it here under FDR - no need to buy car immediately after going to Canada but wait 2 years to know the traffic rules, regulations and very important to know the routes.

Sorry if I bother you, please do not keep anything against me if you do not like my suggestions which purely from my practical experiences.
Wishing you all the best.
+1 for you.

Thanks for the nice and helpful suggestions.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Badal789 said:
Those who already obtained Maple Leaf visa, before departure please close your matters here. If you have any thing pending with your property including car, your income tax file, household items, important papers.
This year one person from this forum went to Canada but only after a month he had to come back for 2 months but again went back after 1 month. Last year another person went just after one week from receiving of his visa and until now he is not well settled.
Many thanks for your very useful suggestions. Please keep sharing more of this kind. We are really in need of this kind of experience which will help us to prepare. You deserve more than +1.

Cheers!

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
Badal789 said:
Those who already obtained Maple Leaf visa, before departure please close your matters here.
I think this thread is very lucky to have Badal789!! +1 for u, again & please do keep us guiding through your experience!!

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
pr1979 said:
Sorry guys. Did i miss anything? wht happnd to whm for sending unnecessary CSIs?
found it in other forum........

Dear Qorax,

I sent a cse this morning, with in two hours I got a reply. My enquiry was about the medical results received line but in reply, they sent me the following "please provide an explanation for a gap in your personal history, between march 2006 and September, 2006. Yes, I failed to mention the gap year I took before I went to uni. I've been given 15 days to respond. However, there is still no third line and I got no direct answer to my question. What do you reckon ? Many thanks in advance.

Category........: FSW1
Visa Office......: London
NOC Code......: 3142
Pre-Assessed..: Yes
App. Filed.......: 17th of January, 2012.
AOR Received.: 29th of February, 2012.
Med's Request: 12th of July, 2012.

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:

Do not think after you leaving here friends or relatives will send you or prepare for you. I had that impression but during last 2 years I understand how difficult for them to manage time. Regarding property I strongly recommend you do not sell your property straight way but find some one very responsible and make a financial agreement to you monthly or yearly amount so s/he has the obligation to look after. Take the important papers with you- do not leave here. Donate the cloths instead of keeping stockpile. Household items? You know better your situation than me.
About 22 years ago when I left first time the country I left many papers, items - I never got those. Later I used to bring many items and kept but later found those are using different persons - well but I feel sad when they say different story that received from others instead of me. For income tax file you may sign two forms with an income tax lawyer to submit during next two years against your papers which you can send later by email/fax but make sure how you will pay him/her. Most important try to find a very responsible person who from here could support you(be careful, my maternal uncle found one who during 15 years did not pay him a single paisa but became rich, finally my uncle had to sell his property). For car, I prefer to sell and keep it here under FDR - no need to buy car immediately after going to Canada but wait 2 years to know the traffic rules, regulations and very important to know the routes.

Sorry if I bother you, please do not keep anything against me if you do not like my suggestions which purely from my practical experiences.
I appreciate your suggestion .. +1 for you

mmk2012

Jun 30, 2012
Badal789 said:

Thanks Badal Bhai for the valuable post. On a different note, does anyone have any thoughts on further education opportunities for immigrants? As I understand, employability increases substantially with further education.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
munnabd said:
I can't access www.cic.gc.ca and I checked some other websites too, anything that has domain name ending with .ca can't be accessed. Is it just my problem or others are facing it too?
I am facing same problem. Do u use banglalion?.
What is the solution?

uroy

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
18-08-2010, real IP since 14 March,2012
Med's Request
15 July,2012
Med's Done....
25 July, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 26/10/12, collected from VFS on 04/11/2012
LANDED..........
hoping mid jan' 2013
I ve sent a CSE on last Thursday regarding that SGVO already sent me PPR or not in reply they sent following mail just within 4-5 minutes.

-Original Message to SPORE (IMMIGRATION)/Message d'origine à SPORE
(IMMIGRATION) -----

This will acknowledge receipt of your email to the Singapore visa office.
For more information please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca or
http://www.international.gc.ca/singapore
Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email ...........
communication with CIC and thereby authorizing CIC to use your email
address for communication with you including the transmission of personal
information on your file/case.

I think this is their auto computerized reply. As i got no answer should i sent another CSE???????? friends, pls anwer..

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Classical_beat said:
I'm also using banglalion and I cannot access the website
Me too. I am using Banglalion and can't access the page. In fact can't access any page that ends with .ca address

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
uroy said:
I ve sent a CSE on last Thursday regarding that SGVO already sent me PPR or not in reply they sent following mail just within 4-5 minutes.

(IMMIGRATION) -----

Disclaimer: By supplying your email address, you are initiating an email ...........

I think this is their auto computerized reply. As i got no answer should i sent another CSE???????? friends, pls anwer..
Dear Uroy,
U dont need to send any other CSE to them.
If they want, they will mail back you.

rgds

Mun

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
srana said:
I am facing same problem. Do u use banglalion?.
What is the solution?
Yes, Banglalion.
??? ???

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
uroy said:

(IMMIGRATION) -----

System generated auto-reply

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Classical_beat said:
I'm also using banglalion and I cannot access the website
I could. I use Qubee.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Badal789 said:

Great advice...many thanks to Badal789 Bhai..... :) :) :)