Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
ShamimBD said:
I sent a query to SGVO regarding my case status. They replied the following:

Strange! How is this information gong to help me? They didn't give me any information.
This is automated reply. You will get another, please share that too. Thanks.

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Badal789 said:
I spent 20 long years abroad. May I request you to consider the following before taking any decision:
1. Take decision by yourselves not just do because some one suggested. Remember you have to face the reality.
2. Going during winter will be a wrong decision because suddenly you will find totally opposite weather.
3. Better to go during end of winter so one can get some experiences of winter weather then summer comes so many job opportunities there, in summer Canada is like a beautiful garden, one must like that to get encouraged to live there.
4. Moving during winter mainly effects on children, more difficult for them.
5. After summer during next winter mind and body set to accept the rough weather, remember during first few months in Canada many face pains in bones due to cold weather, try to avoid pain killer but take more fluid and doing exercise to keep warm.
6. Let me share a true story of Asma and Shamim who were a happy couple, proud parents of two children migrated to Canada 10 years ago before winter. Shamim was having a highly paid job in Bangladesh but only after 3 months decided to come back to Bangladesh. When Asma refused, Shamim decided to divorce her. As per request from Asma we proposed Shamim to go back without giving divorce and after 6 months they will settle the matter if the situation not changed. In a fine morning Asma called that Shamim was going back to Canada next week after selling all of his properties because he will not keep any reasons behind(পিছুটান). He did that, he is thankful to Asma for her decision, this year I visited Canada again and found them well established there, purchased own nice flat buy paying 60% cash, both children are doing well in schools, Asma is now full time housewife, Shamim working in a senior position. I could not meet him because that time he was visiting other countries for his business.

Please keep in mind that first few years are very tough time, more than 2 years ago when I came back to my own country after 20 years, we faced and still facing same experiences. By grace of Allah if we move to Canada we know very well that we have to accept the same challenge but different that here because there is a good system.
Best of Maple Leaf luck to all.
Thanks both Colors & Badal789 to show us the vice versa scenerio.

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
pr1979 said:
Thanks both Colors & Badal789 to show us the vice versa scenerio.
This year I met a deshi vabi in Toronto who landed there 2 years ago. At Tim Hortons I listened her story. First few months they tried by requesting many people and online searching jobs. In the meantime they finished all of their deposits. She went for shopping but the card did not accept because of lack of fund.
I found tears started pouring down from her eyes. She came home only with few items to survive with her family. She went to down town, many places she found written ``help wanted``, she filled the forms. At a place immediately informed her to face interview on next day. After asking few questions she selected her for chef while she applied for cashier. No alternative so she accepted that.
She used to help others. After two months she was given the job of cashier, now she is the branch manager. Her husband is still studying. Few months ago they moved to their own apartment, purchased a brand new car which she drives proudly.
I asked her what she thinks is the secret of her success? She said first to learn English well before going to Canada, prepared to do hard work and most important she says JUST TO START WORKING not to think which position or status. She added many give lip services which to listen but always act personally and to get full information.
How did she work as chef, she smiled, very innocent laugh - its so simple because first 3 days they gave training. What`s her future plan? Missing country so wished to visit home(she came two weeks before Ramadan but stayed only 2 weeks) then wish to have her own business in Canada - she replied with full confidence.
I mentioned before this time I found immigrants are doing very well in Canada than before.

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR @ 25-06-10;2nd AOR @ 12-10-10
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
26-09-10;Updated docs sent on 21st Feb,2012.
Med's Request
Issued @ 5th July,2012.Received@17th July,2012 By the grace of Almighty Allah!!
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
By the grace of Allah 19.09.2012
VISA ISSUED...
By the grace of Allah 29.10.2012
LANDED..........
By the grace of Allah 4th Feb,2013.
Badal789 said:
This year I met a deshi vabi in Toronto who landed there 2 years ago. At Tim Hortons I listened her story. First few months they tried by requesting many people and online searching jobs. In the meantime they finished all of their deposits. She went for shopping but the card did not accept because of lack of fund.
I found tears started pouring down from her eyes. She came home only with few items to survive with her family. She went to down town, many places she found written ``help wanted``, she filled the forms. At a place immediately informed her to face interview on next day. After asking few questions she selected her for chef while she applied for cashier. No alternative so she accepted that.
She used to help others. After two months she was given the job of cashier, now she is the branch manager. Her husband is still studying. Few months ago they moved to their own apartment, purchased a brand new car which she drives proudly.
I asked her what she thinks is the secret of her success? She said first to learn English well before going to Canada, prepared to do hard work and most important she says JUST TO START WORKING not to think which position or status. She added many give lip services which to listen but always act personally and to get full information.
How did she work as chef, she smiled, very innocent laugh - its so simple because first 3 days they gave training. What`s her future plan? Missing country so wished to visit home(she came two weeks before Ramadan but stayed only 2 weeks) then wish to have her own business in Canada - she replied with full confidence.
I mentioned before this time I found immigrants are doing very well in Canada than before.
Very inspiring Ture story Badal Bhai...+1 for you....

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
21st July,2012;received by SGVO @ 25th July & docs reached at 2nd Aug by the grace of Allah
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
ashique_tas said:
Very inspiring Ture story Badal Bhai...+1 for you....
Guys,

One of my friend (Moin Bhai) wants to know,has anybody got PPR whose initial application submission date is after 15th April,2010???

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashique_tas said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah and with my forum mates Dua, I just received my Passport request couple of minutes back.. Thanks to Allah & also thanks to all forum members who have encouraged me with the ray of hope.. Wish all will get their PP & Med very soon InshAllah..

It came through regular post..Issued on 19.09.2012.
Super Cool !!!

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Badal789 said:
Very true, start earning first then move to a suitable job instead of spending from savings.
"Ego" ?? --- please left at Shahjalal International Airport. But dignity ? Keep it brother, don't lose it!
Thanks

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ashique_tas said:
By the grace of Almighty Allah and with my forum mates Dua, I just received my Passport request couple of minutes back.. Thanks to Allah & also thanks to all forum members who have encouraged me with the ray of hope.. Wish all will get their PP & Med very soon InshAllah..

Congratulations ashique_tas, debu, muk and others for their PPR
May Allah ensure smoothness in rest of the process...

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Badal789 said:
Thaks badal bhai, for sharing stories like this. Really helpful to us, as sometimes we (and specially our partners) feel scary, what whould we do, when the going gets tough there. Your posting is very inspiring. Plz keep it up.

Parag

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
Anybody gets CSE reply recently? What it said? Anything different than 6 to 9 months?

ashique_tas

Jan 23, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-10
Doc's Request.
25-06-10
Nomination.....
25-06-2010
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
25-06-10
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Classical_beat said:
Super Cool !!!
Thanks a lot apu...Wish you will get your Med and PPR very soon inshallah..

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
ashique_tas said:

Masha Allah! Great news....

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
MSKC said:
Thank you Smiling_face vai for wishing me. Also sorry for late reply.
NOT a problem.....May Allah bless!!! :) :) :)

GTL

Jan 8, 2012
Calgary,Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Singaore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/06/2010
Doc's Request.
06/10/2010
AOR Received.
23/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process Since 14 Feb, 2012
Med's Request
Received 22/11/2012 Issued 15/11/2012,
Med's Done....
Medical Done 1st Dec and Sent Documents 6th Dec
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11/06/2013, submitted at VFS on 11/06/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued 4th July & Received 14th July
LANDED..........
on 21st sep 2013
Dear All,

I could not access the (www.cic.gc.ca) website from yesterday.

Is there anyone else, who face the same problem? :eek: :'(

Regards,
GTL