Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mute_man said:
This one's for u!!

Three men went to a popular e- dating site looking for a wife.

The first man married a woman from the States. He told her that she was to cook, do the dishes and keep the house clean. It took a couple of days, but on the third day, he came home to see a clean house with all the dishes washed and put away.

The second man married a woman from England. He gave his wife orders that she was to do all the cleaning, laundry, dishes and the cooking. The first day he didn't see any results, but the next day he saw it was a bit better. By the third day, he saw his house was clean, the dishes and laundry were done and there was a huge dinner on the table.

The third man [Mr. Kenny] ;) married a girl from Canada. He ordered her to keep the house clean, the dishes washed, lawn mowed, laundry washed, and hot food on the table for every meal. He said the first day he didn't see anything, the second day he didn't see anything but by the third day, some of the swelling had gone down and he could see a little out of his left eye, and his arm was healed enough that he could fix himself a sandwich and load the dishwasher. He still has some difficulty when he pees.
:p
hahahahahahahaha.............!!! Kenny mia biye korle amoni hoito .. ei jonno biye kore nai

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
abrar.abyan said:
My collegue (Motahar whose name mentioned here when got MR) got PPR resterday. Medical done 07.07.12. Now his question " SGVO mentioned that PP have to be at least 1 year validity from the date of medical". But his pp will be expired on 01.07.13. Have any problem for this? Let me know please.
Important notes about Visa and Passport validity

You should ensure that everyone in your family has a passport valid for a minimum of 12 months from the date of the most recent full medical examination. Visas can only be issued to a maximum validity of 12 months from the date of the medical examination. (If your family has medical examinations on different dates, the validity of your visas will be 12 months from the date of the first medical examination). However, if any one of your passports expire before 12 months from the date of the medical examination, your visas will expire on the date of the first passport to expire. If your passports are due to expire, it is in your interest to obtain new or updated passports to ensure your visas are issued with maximum validity.

Reference: PPR letter

Best regard
muk

rojhabib

Jul 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2010
Doc's Request.
08-09-2010
Med's Request
12-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-07-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah December 04, 2012
MSKC said:
One of my brother-in-law residing in Calgary, he told me not to purchase heavy jacket for winter coz it will not work in canadian cold, better to purchase worm cloth for winter and buy heavy cloths from Canada, Ms. Beryi Sawpna(CIIP coordinator) also told the same thing.

MSKC
Vaiya.. CIIP te ja janlen aktu share koren pls.. amio reg. koresilam but seat paini bolse next december e dibe but seto onek deri.. amarto preparation suru kora dorker.. u can mail me to roj_ku@yahoo.com

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
anwar405z said:
Dear Hoquebd Bhai,
is it alarming for MR received party or wating for MR party.
It is alarming for all till u get PPR I think...

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rojhabib said:
I appreciate ur thinking but i am a little bit tensed about my 1 year old son. How could he will adjust with the adverse weather.. I want to land after January 2013. my PP submitted to VFS on 19.09.2012... pls suggest me when it will be better to land for me and my family..
Again it's my personal opinion, I will explain in the following way...

1. Younger brother of my friend just landed there and he has a newborn (born in Canada). Eventually by the time they are adjusting with the weather.

2. In the initials days after landing we need to complete few formalities such as PR, Social Insurance Number (SIN), habituating with the new environment etc.

3. Due to adversity in Winter it opens up opportunities for those who wants to take it. As we will face less challenge or competition for job. Earn money in winter and save for summer when it would be really difficult to find a job.

4. Summer might impress you with its beauty and comfort but if you start searching for a job will see how tough to find a normal job even.

5. It wouldn't be wise to spend the money we will be taking with us. Better to earn then spend. Keep the initial fund for safety.

6. Both Summer and Winter has advantages and disadvantages too...

If you are planning to settle in Toronto, please read the following

WHICH CITY TO LAND? -for FSW without AEO & friends/relatives

TORONTO.
-It has a bigger job basket, for any occupation. Thus, the share is bigger -so the opportunities are larger.
-Weather wise, it is not that bad. Perfectly manageable even in winters or summers.
-Cost of living wise, quite Ok too -quite compititive vis-a-vis the other deciding factors.
-The higest minority populace. Ppl are extremely tolerant to race, color, creed, faith etc.
-Land there first, take a 'survival job', which'll be easier here & move to any city after getting the choice job.
-Important: It's not the profession of a newcomer, but the initial survival that'd be the decider for a city.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t31291.0.html

Decision, you have to take by yourself brother...

debu

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2010
Doc's Request.
03-05-2010
AOR Received.
01-07-2010
IELTS Request
Sent through BC
File Transfer...
11-05-2010; Updated Docs Req 04/01/2012, Sent 24/01/2012, In-Process 30th April, 2012
Med's Request
Received on 01-07-2012 dated 25-06-2012
Med's Done....
07-07-2012
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2012
LANDED..........
Hopefully in April 2013
Dear All,
By the grace of the all mighty I have received PPR today by e-mail but the story is a bit different.

SGVO sent the PPR by e-mail on 29.08.2012 but I didn't receive any e-mail from them.

On 05.09.2012 I made a CSE but didn't receive any reply but their e-mail history says they replied on 06.09.2012.

There is fault from SGVO, I didn't receive all those e-mails because my e-mail account was hacked on 27.08.2012 & all e-mails in my account were deleted. Though I took action to restore my account on 29.08.2012 but some how missed their e-mail of 06.09.2012, don't know why?

Today I sent another CSE & a general query as well, they replied with all those e-mails within 2.5hrs of my query.

Already one month gone, hope to submit PP tomorrow morning. Please pray for me so that it is done within 60days as specified in their records.

Thanks,
Dibakar

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
ruparupa said:
Dear GTL, where did u find this post? Wud u mention the date it was posted? I can see Q & A session took place on 17th of May. New point calculation method has already came into effect by now. We see many ppl got MR & PPR after that. So they didnt apply new method to the post Feb Applicants. This is my understanding. Might be wrong. Others shud also share their views.
I would request GTL & others to comment on my above observation.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
debu said:
Dear All,
By the grace of the all mighty I have received PPR today by e-mail but the story is a bit different.

SGVO sent the PPR by e-mail on 29.08.2012 but I didn't receive any e-mail from them.

On 05.09.2012 I made a CSE but didn't receive any reply but their e-mail history says they replied on 06.09.2012.

There is fault from SGVO, I didn't receive all those e-mails because my e-mail account was hacked on 27.08.2012 & all e-mails in my account were deleted. Though I took action to restore my account on 29.08.2012 but some how missed their e-mail of 06.09.2012, don't know why?

Today I sent another CSE & a general query as well, they replied with all those e-mails within 2.5hrs of my query.

Already one month gone, hope to submit PP tomorrow morning. Please pray for me so that it is done within 60days as specified in their records.

Thanks,
Dibakar
Oh no...... You took a wise decision to do another CSE. The good thing is you received it .....dont delay anymore....wish u good luck....

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Mun said:
Dear RZ & Tokon Vai,
Congratulations for getting PPR.

Dear MSKC Vai,
Very Big congratulations for Visa.
When u plan to go.
Pls share.

Dear All,
one of my friends named Chayan received PPR yesterday by registered mail.

rgds

Mun
Thank U So Much.....

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
debu said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Dibakar
Dada Thanks and Congratulation..............

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Dear Debu Vai
Congrates!!!
Wish u best luck for rest of the way.

rgds

Mun

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
debu said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Dibakar
Congrat for getting PPR.amar PPR j Kobe asbe...

profahmed

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
january2010
Doc's Request.
march 2010
AOR Received.
june2010
Med's Request
19th june 2012
Med's Done....
25th june2012
Interview........
waived
anwar405z said:
Congrat for getting PPR.amar PPR j Kobe asbe...
congrats debu bhai

Colors

Aug 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some of these experiences makes us strong and face the challenge.....

sbg92 said:
I'm kind of curious if Vitomanolo16 has a different start-up experience compared with most landed immigrants here in Canada. I can see in his profile that he's been here since April 17, 2012. I hope everything went well with him.

The reason for my concern is, I can still remember my excitement a couple of months before my family migrated here. I thought I was completely ready for all the challenges. Unlike Vitomanolo16, I was willing to listen to the feedback of others, whether good or bad. I knew then that any information is useful so that I would not be surprised.

When we boarded the plane, I left my ego in my native land, decided to forget that I was at the peak of my career, focused on my priority - to give my children better opportunities and a brighter future. I reminded myself that I prayed for this and that the Lord granted this desire of my heart. Surely He will take care of us and sustain us.

But even then, despite the spiritual and psychological preparation, the stark reality that it is really difficult to start a new life in another country will still hit you. You cannot dodge it, you cannot ignore it, you have to live it.

I don't know about the others but as for me, I felt like I was completely stripped off of my self-confidence after a number of rejections from applying for starting clerical positions. Although I promised to forget what I had back home, I was not able to stop myself. I was asking myself what I'm doing here. I was already managing a branch of a government bank back home. It might not be much compared to what others have, but for me, it was already an achievement. Here I am applying for a billing clerk position and I can't even get it. I decided to apply at Fortino's and Walmart for anything. Still, got nothing. It was beginning to scare me because I'm a solo parent with three kids, no family or relatives here in Canada but just a family friend from back home who were very helpful in finding us a basement apartment to rent.

In a way, something good came out of it. It was a humbling experience and character-building in itself. It made me rely more on God and helped me grow in my faith. I could have gone back home because I haven't completely burned my bridges. I just filed for a 6-month vacation from my work and the VP of my company was still expecting me to go back. But I know that I did this sacrifice for my children and stood firm.

After 6 weeks of continuous job-hunting, the Lord blessed my efforts and finally got a billing clerk position in a trucking and logistics company. After almost two years, a door opened for me in another company with a better position and compensation package.

It's been four years since my family came to Canada. I just wrote my citizenship test on May 1st and waiting for the notice for oath-taking. In a nutshell, yes, life can be difficult in Canada but if you will not forget why you came here in the first place, you can keep the course and stand firm. Life is a series of trade-offs. For me, just looking at how adjusted and happy my kids are here keeps me going.

And God is faithful. If you honor Him, He will surely let you bloom where you're planted. :) He made Canada my promised land.

So to everyone who's new here in Canada, wherever you are right now and whatever challenges you are facing, stand firm. Don't forget why you came here. Be encouraged and count your blessings everyday. Don't lose the excitement and expectancy. Canada is not perfect but I still believe it's a blessed country. Along the way, let's never allow disappointments and regrets to keep hold of us as this will all lead to bitterness and negativity.

Life is beautiful!!!

Classical_beat

Champion Member
Oct 12, 2010
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
debu said:
Dear All,

Thanks,
Dibakar
Congratulation !!!!!