Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
nivrit said:
Dear all members,

I am experiencing a couple of letters full of unspeakable languages. We are all educated persons here and applied for PR in Canada. Please try to make it a network for all people who are presently using this forum or will be using this forum in near future. I am upset in total. We just came back to our holy eid. All respected members, please try to follow it.

Please forgive me if I say something wrong. Hope you will understand.
Nivrit bhai,

Appreciate ur advise and agreed.
But many of us tried our best to make them ..... understand but failed.
Now it is ur turn bro. Have a try....

ruparupa

Oct 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
01-07-2010
AOR Received.
15-11-2010
IELTS Request
sent with other docs
File Transfer...
In Process with date & letter sent on 23rd April '12
Med's Request
06-11-2012
Med's Done....
08-12-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
not yet
VISA ISSUED...
not yet
LANDED..........
not yet
GTL said:
Nivrit vai,

Amar ecas accessible & medical queue e asi.
I'm also told in reply of my CSI that I'm in the medical que.

MSKC

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
Nomination.....
IP 13 April 2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 17-02-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
07-02-2011, updated docs sent 26-01-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
profahmed said:
Can anybody tell me the address of vfs & its opening & closing time? r they open on Wednesday?
Dear profahmed

Hoquebd is right, more specifically, it is situated opposite of PIZA HUT, I have submitted my passport today, pls pray for us for safe returning of PP.

MSKC

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Circle said:
Hello Smiling_face, yes I've seen they want GT only (But nowhere they specifically mentioned Academic will not do), however the primary reason for my confusion is that I've just gone through number of forums and other ppl's experience about this issue and found out that almost all of them got away with an Academic version (those who submitted). But few of them were returned their papers and given 120 days for submission of GT IELTS. So regarding this rule it is clear that they do not always strictly go by the book. Further, the overhauling from 2013 might just also affect this issue because of their intention to follow AUS and NZ type of structure.

So now my question is, if nothing is changed from 2013 and they decided to stab me for submitting Academic IELTS, will they give 3/4 months for submission of GT like the others? Or will it be a Straight Refusal? What are the exact rules regarding this document handling issues? Are the applicants normally given a chance to resubmit the problematic papers?

Because if they do give me few months, I will then appear in GT IELTS, this is what I was thinking.

Experienced members, apnader ki mone hoy.... will it be a reasonable path to follow ?
According to the 'Note' of Article 9.6 of OP 6B [page 28],

"IELTS offers ‘General Training' and ‘Academic' options. Only the ‘General Training' tests are accepted for CIC purposes".

Source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06b-eng.pdf

Still decision is yours. OP 6B is for Federal Skilled Workers – Applications received on or after June 26, 2010. As long as new OP is NOT released, I personally think this OP is the latest one.

Thanks!

canadal0ve

Star Member
Nov 26, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 January 2011
AOR Received.
PER 1 April 2011 and AOR 26 April 2011
File Transfer...
18 April 2011
Med's Request
8 January 2013 via email
Med's Done....
12 January 2013
Passport Req..
19-04-2013 rcvd on 30-04-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
timetrax said:
Dear Friends,

This is my first post in this forum. I heard a lot about this forum from one of my colleagues. He believes it's the best consultancy method and consequently I deserve so. Can anybody please help me regarding the recent changes in Canada Immigration? I am an accountant (1111 or 0111) working for a number of years. It would be really a matter of appreciation if anyone can make me clear how I can be sure how the points are calculated now- a- days. I have just explored the cic site but found the old system. Can you provide me the link where I can get new instruction guide that is how the points are calculated? Thanks in advance.

Regards,
timetrax
dear timetrax ,
this may help you :http://gazette.gc.ca/rp-pr/p1/2012/2012-08-18/html/reg2-eng.html
regards

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
MSKC said:
Dear profahmed

Hoquebd is right, more specifically, it is situated opposite of PIZA HUT, I have submitted my passport today, pls pray for us for safe returning of PP.

MSKC
Well done bro & Sis
best luck for the remaining process.

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
For the future applicants specially, I had launched some questions on Credential Assessment and Mr. Qorax [one of the most senior forum members] answerd those questions. For your reference only, the link is provided as below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/a-master-thread-of-some-of-my-posts-here-t40175.6435.html

Also, those who are warming-up for leaving soon [getting MR and PPR], it might be also good for them knowing the procedure for Credential Assessment. It might be helpful for further study/work in Canada.

Thanks!

smiling_face :)

Sohel4math

Oct 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
SINGAPORE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
Doc's Request.
10-06-2010
AOR Received.
02-11-2010
File Transfer...
IP:25-03-2012
Med's Request
26-11-12 & 27-12-12 (Baby)
Med's Done....
29-12-12, Med's Received at Manila : 02-01-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-11-12, Passport Submitted to VFS on 17-01-2013
VISA ISSUED...
20-02-2013, Passport Collect from VFS on 04-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
PQR said:
following members have Ecas inaccessible:

1. PQR
2. colors
3. classical_beat (CSI says '6-9 months medical queue)
4. rana22april (CSI says '6-9 months medical queue)
5. nivrit
6. ruparupa
7. falu
8. trust_in_god (lost Ecas but got it back w/o any change)
9.sohel4math
10.dhkbdca

although we are very few but what could be the reason of missing Ecas?
but from CSI reply of classical_beat and rana22april, personally I feel a bit relaxed. :)

Probir

Star Member
May 30, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2010
Nomination.....
31-01-2011
AOR Received.
15-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application package
File Transfer...
RBVO since March 2011
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Dear All,

After sending Case Specific inquiry on day before yesterday I got a reply from SGVO yesterday as following-

"Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file. If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply within a service standard of 28 days.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS (for temporary resident applications from Bangladesh). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

I think this is a general reply.Don't they reply whenever someone's status is RBVO?

Please let me know your valuable opinion.

Probir

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Probir said:
Dear All,

After sending Case Specific inquiry on day before yesterday I got a reply from SGVO yesterday as following-

"Thank you for your message to the High Commission of Canada, Immigration & Visa Section.

We do our best to make sure everyone who has applied to immigrate to or visit Canada is provided with effective service.

We receive an enormous amount of correspondence daily. Although we would like to respond to all of it, we recognize that it takes resources away from processing applications.

To minimize the impact that replying to enquiries has on processing times, we respond only to correspondence from people who have already applied for a permanent resident (immigration) or temporary resident (visitor, temporary work, study) visa or permit.

Kindly note that we are not able to acknowledge receipt of documents, changes of address, and other case-related information. We can assure you, however, that it will be placed on file. If your message concerns one of the issues below, this is the only reply you will receive. Otherwise, we will reply within a service standard of 28 days.

Application forms:

All the information required to apply for a visa for Canada is available on our website, and the Citizenship and Immigration Canada website. Please visit the websites to download complete application kits and instructions for all types of visas and permits.

Case status:

If you are enquiring about an application in process and it is still within our normal processing times, this is the only reply you will receive. You may wish to consult Client Application Status (for permanent resident applications) or VFS (for temporary resident applications from Bangladesh). You may use our secure web site to submit additional information including attachments and requests for withdrawal or urgent processing.

Reconsideration of refusals:

Please be advised that we do not reconsider a decision once the case has been refused. If the applicant feels that he or she has new or additional information that was not previously available for consideration or if the applicant's situation has changed, he or she may submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. For more information see the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) publication "Temporary Resident Visa: What to do if an application is refused."

General information:
If you do not have an application in process, you will not receive a reply to your enquiry. If you are seeking general information about immigrating, visiting, or living in Canada, the following websites will provide you with all the basic information you will need.

Citizenship and Immigration Canada's website will give you information on the different immigration options available to you and your family, and give you access to application kits and forms.
www.singapore.gc.ca will provide you with up to date information on the immigration process in our office, processing times, and important news bulletins.
The Government of Canada website will give you information about living and working in Canada, Canada's political system, and information on the different provinces.

We encourage you to consult these websites for detailed information and responses to frequently asked questions.

Immigration Section | Section d'immigration
High Commission of Canada | Haut Commissariat du Canada
Singapore | Singapour"

I think this is a general reply.Don't they reply whenever someone's status is RBVO?

Please let me know your valuable opinion.

Probir
It is absolutely a general reply, you are right. Usually no.

rhidi

Aug 26, 2012
Can11 said:
next week 3 months complete hobe after medical completion...prochondo tension hoche...ki je holo :-(((
please everyone pray for my ppr
Dear ,

amaro same condition . Is there any update information in ur ecase about medical received ? No update in my e-case. please share.

anwar405z

Star Member
Jul 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-04-2010
Doc's Request.
20-07-2010
IELTS Request
11-08-2010
File Transfer...
08-07-2010
Med's Request
17-07-2012 (dated 06-07-2012)
Med's Done....
19-07-2012 (Doc send 25-07-2012)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Allah Knows
LANDED..........
March-13
Mun said:
Thankz MKSC vai for response.
one more thing.
SVO theke je pic requirement diyecheche tate ora bolche je one copy of pic-e name and date of birth dite hobe.
ques holo- 1. name and date of birth ki front side naki back side e dite hobe? (ami er aage back side e diyechilam; kintu ebar mention korche je " Please write on only ONE PHOTO in each set, the name and the date of the birth of the person appearing in the photo".)
2. "Date Photo was Taken" -ei date ki protita photor back side e likhte hobe naki je photo te name & birth yr diyechi setai dite hobe?

Pls do respond as early as possible. I am trying to submit my papers within today. it is only 8 days left to reach 60-days time frame.
rgds

Mun
I read the photo specification. it is: u have to write name and date of birth of that person in back side and photo should be taken within last 3 months. no need to write date photo was taken.

timetrax

Aug 29, 2012
canadal0ve said:
dear timetrax ,
this may help you :....................
regards
Thanks a ton, friend canadal0ve . It is helpful indeed. So, they have just elaborated the proposed system of immigration but not yet structured any.