Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
August 13, 2013
PPR news is coming but no MR news yet :(

Tanzina

Jan 15, 2012
drmahbub35 said:
apni to present add diyei pcc apply korte parten.whatever jader dhakar baire add tara puran dhakay jela police super er karjaloye giye hajar duyek taka khoroch korle khub kom shomoyer moddhe pcc paoa jay.
Dr Mahbub

Amar husband er passport e je present address ase sheta ekhon change hoye gese. passport er present address r ekhonkar present address different hole ki jela police super er karjaloy theke kora jabe?

Tanzina

Mun

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2010
Doc's Request.
june 2010
File Transfer...
june 2010
Tanzina said:
Dr Mahbub

Amar husband er passport e je present address ase sheta ekhon change hoye gese. passport er present address r ekhonkar present address different hole ki jela police super er karjaloy theke kora jabe?

Tanzina
Dear Tanzina,
Present add can be changed for various reasons.
You better go to DMP Ramna Office.
Tell them about this; definitely they will give you a solution.
nothing to be worried.
rgds

Mun

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
Mun said:
Dear Tanzina,
nothing to be worried.
rgds

Mun

Agreed with mun, cause my post office is also changed but as my passport info that time my address was correct and im using this pp for immigration purpose so no way to change it and its accepted by local thana also, so do not panic .

NKSHUMON

mrk2011

Star Member
May 15, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO/AUVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 08 , 2011
Nomination.....
May 08 , 2011
AOR Received.
June 08 , 2011
File Transfer...
In Process since April 09, 2013
Med's Request
15-05-2013
Med's Done....
16-05-2013
Interview........
may be waived
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Seems that MI-2 and MI-3 will not complete this year. it will take next year June. Unplanned and Mysterious Immigration system.

uroy

Jan 26, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
13-08-2010
File Transfer...
18-08-2010, real IP since 14 March,2012
Med's Request
15 July,2012
Med's Done....
25 July, 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
issued on 26/10/12, collected from VFS on 04/11/2012
LANDED..........
hoping mid jan' 2013
nkshumon said:
Agreed with mun, cause my post office is also changed but as my passport info that time my address was correct and im using this pp for immigration purpose so no way to change it and its accepted by local thana also, so do not panic .

NKSHUMON
Mun said:
Dear Tanzina,
nothing to be worried.
rgds

Mun
Tanzina said:
Dear All

Amar MR done. ekhon police clearance certificates n others documents pathano baki. amar husband er permanent address dhaka'r baire. Or Police C. C. ekhono hoy ni. kintu amar dead line hocche 18 August. wt to do now??? amar police C. C, land fees n others papers ki pathiye dibo with a cover letter jekhane mention kore dibo j amar husband er Police C. C. ta pore pathabo because of some processing complication. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me the right way. I'm too much tensed.

Tanzina :'( :'( :'( :'(
I was also having same problem. My home was changed before getting MR. After getting that at first i ve changed my present address in passport of me & my spouse. It took only 5 days. Bcoz PCC is only possible according to Passport address. So I will advice you to change present address in passport. you can do this within a short time discussing ur reason with them( jodi kichu TK dite hoi, i think tao valo. karon -- its an emergency for u. dine dine paoa samvob. it is BD. everything is possible. PP receive korar somoy ami ja dekhechi tate bola jai j apni agami kal somoy nia gele agami kal e ta paye jaben................) ;D :D ;D

PQR

Champion Member
Jun 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2013
i was expecting more PPR news this week..........

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Shoibal said:
I called VFS today to have a clear idea about sending and receiving the passport back from SVO through them. They said that they could do that for us but they are unable to put any date on the receipt as to when they will be able to get the passport back from SVO and return it to us.

We know that if we are able to travel to Singapore and collect the passport in person, it will take only three business days. So, can anybody please suggest me what would be the cheapest way(including a return ticket, accommodation and food) to travel to Singapore for a week ? Also, once we submit the passport to SVO, we will be without a passport on Singapore soil. What might be the consequences for this and how to overcome the problem, if any, before we fall into one? Thanks.
Hi Shoibal,

Your question is very logical. Once u submit your passport to the CHC Singapore (if u go by person), you will surely be passportless for 3 working days (assuming they will return it by 3 days). But to me, its NOT a big deal because (1) once they received your passport, you should be given a proper receipt. For any sort of charge/chase to you about your passport, you will be able to show this. (2) Passport is required as a prerequisite of check-in into a hotel. So, when you will be checking-in into the hotel, you will have passport in your hand. So I dont see it as a big problem. I do strongly believe that CHC also understand this matter and that's why they should return anyone's passport as per agreed timeline [3 business days].

Since VFS can't commit the return date of the passport, I might also follow the same way (if almighty Allah Taala allow me having that chance).

Currently, Tiger Airways/Bangladesh Biman might be the cheapest airlines. Really don't have any idea about hotels.

Thanks,

smiling_face :)

scorpion_ca

May 31, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
smiling_face said:
Hi Shoibal,

Your question is very logical. Once u submit your passport to the CHC Singapore (if u go by person), you will surely be passportless for 3 working days (assuming they will return it by 3 days). But to me, its NOT a big deal because (1) once they received your passport, you should be given a proper receipt. For any sort of charge/chase to you about your passport, you will be able to show this. (2) Passport is required as a prerequisite of check-in into a hotel. So, when you will be checking-in into the hotel, you will have passport in your hand. So I dont see it as a big problem. I do strongly believe that CHC also understand this matter and that's why they should return anyone's passport as per agreed timeline [3 business days].

Since VFS can't commit the return date of the passport, I might also follow the same way (if almighty Allah Taala allow me having that chance).

Currently, Tiger Airways/Bangladesh Biman might be the cheapest airlines. Really don't have any idea about hotels.

Thanks,

I was wondering do you need visa to go to Singapore.

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
smiling_face said:
Hi Shoibal,

Thanks,

Agreed with u. Shoibal Bhai regarding hotels it is very tough to get hotels on weekends ( Friday, saturday & sunday) or on holidays. Room rents r very high, almost double then other weekdays on those days. And normally in weekdays u can get hotel from SGD$80-150/ day. So it will be better to go there on monday. Submit PP on the same day if possible or next day & get it back by friday and return as well..

Manila is under water. My medical report is floating on water............................ :'( :'( :'(

ShamimBD

Star Member
Jul 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 25, 2010
Doc's Request.
Apr 1, 2010
AOR Received.
Jul 19, 2010
IELTS Request
Sent with full documents
File Transfer...
Apr 7, 2010, Updated doc rcvd by VO-21st Feb, 2012 In Process...:April 19, 2012
Med's Request
June 19, 2012
Med's Done....
July 27, 2012, Delivered to Manila on August 13, 2012
Interview........
Waived. RPRF and other docs sent on August 07, 2012, Delivered to SGVO on August 13, 2012
Passport Req..
October 03, 2012, PP sent on 23rd Oct, 2012 and Received by SGVO on 29th Oct, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 5, 2012
LANDED..........
February 02, 2013
Hoquebd said:
Manila is under water. My medical report is floating on water............................ :'( :'( :'(
What happened to Manila? I am tracking my medicals but not yet delivered!

MSKC

Star Member
Dec 27, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
Nomination.....
IP 13 April 2012
AOR Received.
26-10-2009, 17-02-2010 2nd AOR
IELTS Request
Sent with Docs
File Transfer...
07-02-2011, updated docs sent 26-01-2012
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issue date:11.09.2012, PP rcvd: 24.09.2012
LANDED..........
29-11-2012
ShamimBD said:
Don't worry Mr. ShamimBD, my medical received by Manila after 9 days from its shipment date as per my Fedex tracking details.

MSKC

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
ShamimBD said:
Manila is having flood due to heavy rain. My medical report arrived on 6th but still not delivered and lying at the fedex facility....