In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
britto78 said:
Hello Deba Bhai,

Where do u play Badminton

Can I join with u?
Britto78 bhai,

Rampura...at Kunjaban....you're welcome to play with us. :) :)

canadal0ve said:
Thanks, friend, canadal0ve.

AZRAHIL

Jan 5, 2012
deba_avik said:
Thanks, na........ ki ar emon somoi pai bolun? saradin office er fakay fakay dhuke pori.....sondhai basai jai, adda/badminton khelei, raat 10:30 er por ghumabar agay porjonto jotota time pai ar ki...Thanks for your appreciation, once again. Anyway, agay j shomoita facebook e ditam, setar 90% ekhon forum e dei.
I give you another 1point for giving priority to this forum in lieu of facebook.

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
deba_avik said:
Britto78 bhai,

Rampura...at Kunjaban....you're welcome to play with us. :) :)

Thanks, friend, canadal0ve.
Thanks Deba Bhai,

Its to far from Indira Road,Panthapath.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
britto78 said:
Thanks Deba Bhai,

Its to far from Indira Road,Panthapath.
Ya, indeed. Then plan on a day off: Friday &/or Saturday.

AZRAHIL said:
I give you another 1point for giving priority to this forum in lieu of facebook.
Thanks, friend.

shahedts

Jul 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2/5/2011
Doc's Request.
with application
Nomination.....
in process from 18april'13
AOR Received.
8/6/2011
IELTS Request
with application
File Transfer...
5/7/2011
Med's Request
14 Oct 2014
Med's Done....
18 Oct 2014
Interview........
28 Sep 2014
Passport Req..
14 Oct 2014 under process in SGVO from 29 oct
VISA ISSUED...
01 Dec 14
Probir said:
Dear MI2 Applicants,

Is there a any update of status?Please share....
Mine is still RBVO with disappearance of address.

Probir
Mine also same as you.... Waiting for any news

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
Probir said:
Dear MI2 Applicants,

Is there a any update of status?Please share....
Mine is still RBVO with disappearance of address.

Probir

not yet

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
shahedts said:
Mine also same as you.... Waiting for any news
same here!

imu

Jan 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear
I ca not but to respond to the case here amid the busioest time here in canada . I would like to share my experiences regarding the case presented here .

Dear Zafrul Bhai

Date: IMMIGRATION SECTION
P O BOX 845
File: ----------MXC ROBINSON ROAD
SINGAPORE 901645
FAX: (65) 6854-5874

(SEND BY EMAIL)

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Skilled Worker.
Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations require that applicants provide all information and documents required for the assessment of their applications. The selection criteria are clearly defined, and your eligibility for permanent residence as a Skilled Worker will be assessed on the basis of the documents and information you provide. The onus is on you to provide sufficient evidence to demonstrate that you meet the requirements.

You are now being given an opportunity to update your application before it is assessed by an officer. Please submit the documents and information specified below to our office by mail. You have sixty (60) days from the date of this letter to comply with this request. If the requested evidence is not received by our office within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file. You will not be given a further opportunity to provide more information.please ensure that you have sent or sending the rest of the documents if there is any. if you fail to submit the docs required then this can lead to the refusal

Updated Application Forms:

The following forms can be completed on the CIC website:

• Generic Application Form for Canada (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated informationUpdate information as required . Do not leave any information relevant but hidden, whatsoever it is

• Schedule A Background/Declaration (IMM 5669) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older, with original signatures – all questions must be answered – if a question is not applicable, write “N/A” – do not leave any gaps in your personal history and address history – you must provide details from the age of 18 to the presentIf there is anything left in the application unanswered or missing a period of history, please make a second check in the application accordingly, otherwise things can be slipped away. The visa office may have something to be reconsidered!

• Additional Family Information (IMM 5406) form, completed with updated information for you and all dependants 18 years and older

• Schedule 3 Economic Classes - Federal Skilled Workers (IMM 0008) form, completed with updated information – Ensure you provide accurate occupational codesIs it the correct code you used ? please ensure you put the correct code from the National Occupation Classification which most closely describe your work experience over the past ten yearsDo your experience matched with the occupational classification

Updated Identity, Status, and Civil Documents:

Provide the following documents only if there have been changes since you initially submitted your application:

• If passports have been renewed or replaced, provide a copy of the passport information page(s) for each person included on the application

• If the immigration status of you or any person included on the application has changed, provide a copy of the current visa or status document of the country where you are (lawfully) residing, as applicableplease ensure that your information related to the fact is correct and stable

• If there have been any marriages, divorces, deaths, or births for you or any person included on the application, provide copies of civil documents as applicable – examples: marriage/divorce/death/birth certificates, child custody/adoption orders – note: to add a spouse or child to your application, you will need to pay the application fee for them

Updated Photographs:

• Updated identification photographs for you and all accompanying dependants which comply with the photo specifications available in the Application Guide - Appendix AEnsure that the visa office received the Photgraphs

Updated Education and Experience Documents:

If you have completed additional studies since you initially submitted your application and you would like those studies to be counted toward the award of points for education, please provide for you and your spouse (if accompanying):

• Copies of transcripts showing courses completed and grades earnedDid you send the Transcripts and certificates accordingly?
• Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates

If you have accumulated additional experience in one or more occupations at NOC Skill Level O, A, or B for which you would like consideration, please provide for all occupations in which you wish to be assessed:I am surprised that the visa office set a long criteria for the proof of your employment but things could be easy for you. for the following , please ensure to send those most possible documents . They might have confused about things mentioned

• Original letter(s) from your employer(s) which clearly describe your job duties and responsibilities
• Copies of letter(s) of offer or employment contract(s)
• Copies of salary statements or pay stubs
• Copies of income tax returns
• If you are self-employed, copies of business registration and/or license and proof of business conducted with clients, such as orders and invoices, balance sheets, income tax returns

Proficiency in Canada's Official Languages:

If you are claiming English and/or French language skills on your application, you must provide conclusive proof of your language skills:

• Submit the original reports of a language test by an approved organization (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or the test d'évaluation de français (TEF)) – test results must not be more than one year old at the time of submissionPerhaps you have submitted those test results by this time . if not, provide them as soon as possible. The visa office want a year valid test result for

Adaptability Factors:

If you or your accompanying spouse has a relative in Canada, provide:

• Proof of your relationship to them (e.g. birth certificates showing parentage)
• Proof of their status in Canada (copy of permanent resident card, citizenship certificate, or Canadian passport)
• Proof that they are currently residing in Canada (e.g. recent utility bill, salary statement, or tax return in their name, sent to their residential address in Canada)

If your or your accompanying spouse has studied or worked in Canada, provide documents issued by the educational institution or employer which provide details, as well as copies of any work or study permits issued by Citizenship & Immigration Canada

Settlement Funds:

• Provide original financial documents (e.g. bank statements, term deposit statements) for the past 6 months showing transactions for all your accounts as proof of unencumbered funds for prospective settlement in Canada – any large deposits must have clearly documented provenance to show the funds are yours it is not necessary to show a big amount of fund for the purpose. if someone intend to do so , they obviously they can. you are expected to show all related documentation about the source and statements
[/color]
Arranged Employment in Canada:

If you have been offered a job by a Canadian employer, and that employment offer has been approved by Human Resources & Skills Development Canada (HRSDC):

• Submit a copy of the Arranged Employment Opinion (AEO) issued by HRSDC and a copy of the employment offer

Any additional information and documents for consideration when your application is assessed must be received by this office within sixty (60 days) from the date of this letter. If you need more time, you must advise this office immediately and provide detailed reasons. Your request will be considered, but there is no guarantee that an extension will be granted. If no further evidence is received within this timeframe, your application will be assessed on the basis of the information on file. This may lead to the refusal of your application.Please ensure that you have all related requirements submitted by the time -frame

If you wish to withdraw your application, please advise our office immediately in writing. You may be eligible for a full refund of the processing fees paid. Once we begin assessing your application, it will no longer be possible to refund the processing fees.
wishes for you

imu

munnabd

Jun 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2011
Passport Req..
07-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon, Inshallah
LANDED..........
Soon, Inshallah
Dear members,

On January 31, 2012, Human Resources and Skills Development Canada (HRSDC) and Statistics Canada replaced the 2006 edition of the National Occupation Classification (NOC) with a 2011 version. For the purposes of the Federal Skilled Worker Program list of eligible occupations, new applicants are advised to refer to the HRSDC website for the latest job descriptions and duties for each NOC.

CIC will assess FSW applications received at the Centralized Intake Office before January 31, 2012 according to the old NOC system as they were the conditions under which the candidate applied.

CIC is examining the impact the NOC changes will have on immigration programs and will publish updates as soon as they become available.

Source:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

BR
munnabd

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
Dear Imu bhai,

The discussion regarding the issue has been done several times. Also you can go to http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/prejune-applicants-singapore-office-getting-emailletter-for-updates-join-here-t92341.120.html Reply number 11

nayara

Oct 16, 2011
Dear All:

Has anyone here applied for FBI clearance from Bangladesh? If yes, does the clearance form need to be authenticated by an US authority?

Thanks!

Nayara

newyear

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/04/2010
Doc's Request.
06/07/2010
Nomination.....
Full Docs sent date - 02/09/2010
AOR Received.
06/07/2010 (1st AOR), 06/09/2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
13/07/2010
Med's Request
06/07/2012 (Received 12/07/2012)
Med's Done....
28/07/2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08/10/2012
VISA ISSUED...
29/10/2012
Hi Seniors,

I am asking a question on behalf of a friend who is not a member of this forum yet. He is claiming pints for relatives living in Canada as his sister lives there His case is genuine. But birth certificates of them has a mismatch regarding Mother's Name. One certificate says 'Selina Khatun' and the other one says 'Selina Khanom'. Father's name is ok in both papers.

Should it be a problem? If yes, what should be done to rectify this? Please share your opinion.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
newyear said:
Hi Seniors,

I am asking a question on behalf of a friend who is not a member of this forum yet. He is claiming pints for relatives living in Canada as his sister lives there His case is genuine. But birth certificates of them has a mismatch regarding Mother's Name. One certificate says 'Selina Khatun' and the other one says 'Selina Khanom'. Father's name is ok in both papers.

Should it be a problem? If yes, what should be done to rectify this? Please share your opinion.
Man i am also claim point as i have relatives in canada , for this reason i have shown my relatives birth certificates, Family tree , passport , and IR PR copy . the problem you mentioned is not clear which person have real one and which person got mistake in mothers name in bd one or canada one ? if BD one made mistake then he could do a AFFIDAVIT and about this matter and could say in bangla both are similar name , By the way this is my personal opinion if u need more help then i suggested to go to a lawyer .

Thanks
NKSHUMON

Hoquebd

Jan 24, 2012
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
15 th Nov,2012
beximco said:
Hi All:
As we are seeing in the forum that pre-june applicants are getting email from the respective VO to send the updated document like im008 and other forms. My question is that do we send the updated information in the old forms that we earlier send to VO or should download the latest one from CIC website and then fill it up and then send to VO with the updated info.
Hi beximco,

you must download the updated version of the forms and then send them to VO after duly filled. Dont forgot to take recent picture of you & ur accompanying member, supporting as requested by VO.

For better understandings pls check the reply 9126 above on this page.

Thanks

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Waiting
nkshumon said:
Man i am also claim point as i have relatives in canada , for this reason i have shown my relatives birth certificates, Family tree , passport , and IR PR copy . the problem you mentioned is not clear which person have real one and which person got mistake in mothers name in bd one or canada one ? if BD one made mistake then he could do a AFFIDAVIT and about this matter and could say in bangla both are similar name , By the way this is my personal opinion if u need more help then i suggested to go to a lawyer .

Thanks
NKSHUMON
Excellent solution!!

You deserve a +1...sorry system will allow me later. Due thaklo...pore debo bhai...lol