Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
seniors,

could anyone know how to submit tax return of 2011-2012 year right now ? what is the actual procedure or submit tax return after due date ?

thanks

NKSHUMON

jahangirit

Star Member
Aug 16, 2010
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December, 2006
Doc's Request.
November 4, 2009
File Transfer...
February 26, 2010
Med's Request
Waiting
Hi,

If you have any relative in Canada then it will be easier for you.
It will cost only CAD$ 5.00
For CAIPS note you need to do the followings:

1. One Authorization letter for your relative. Sign by you and your relative.
2. Fill the form IMM5563B (Send a scan copy of this form)
3. Fill the form imm5475e (Send a scan copy of this form)

It will take 40-45 days from the date of submission.

If you have any query just send me email: jahangirit @ gmail.com

Regards,

Md. Jahangir Alam

evaponny said:
Hi Jewel Vhai
Thanks for your reply.
Please inform me how to check CAIPS I dont know. Plase suggest me about there address and/or online link if any.Also give us the information how to check my file updates and asking them , why they yet not asking for landing fees?
Thanks and Best Regards.
EVA

hollowman

Star Member
Aug 17, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
NOC- 2121, MI-2 Applicant
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with CIO application
Nomination.....
June 2011
AOR Received.
July 2011
IELTS Request
Sent to CIO with application
File Transfer...
July 2011
Med's Request
14 Aug 2014
Med's Done....
21 Aug 2014
Interview........
Waived by the grace of Almighty Allah
Passport Req..
14 Aug 2014
VISA ISSUED...
29 Sep 2014.
LANDED..........
24th December 2014
nkshumon said:
seniors,

could anyone know how to submit tax return of 2011-2012 year right now ? what is the actual procedure or submit tax return after due date ?

thanks

NKSHUMON
@NKSHUMON

I don’t know what your current profession is? Just for your information, contact any reliable Income Tax Advocate to solve your query immediately. Income Tax Advocate can manage these sorts of issues easily. They petition for extra-time to the Income Tax Commissioner after the deadline for their clients’ to submit return.

nkshumon

Jan 2, 2012
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2009
Doc's Request.
26-01-2010
AOR Received.
03-05-2010
IELTS Request
sent with application.
File Transfer...
24-04-2010 / in process since 27 march 2012 /Decition made on 17/9/12
Med's Request
17-06-2012
Med's Done....
23-06-2012
Interview........
Weived
Passport Req..
12/08/2012
VISA ISSUED...
19/9/2012
LANDED..........
07-11-2012
hollowman said:
@ NKSHUMON

I don't know what your current profession is? Just for your information, contact any reliable Income Tax Advocate to solve your query immediately. Income Tax Advocate can manage these sorts of issues easily. They petition for extra-time to the Income Tax Commissioner after the deadline for their clients' to submit return.
Thanks Hollow Man

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shofiul72 said:
Whoever applied before Feb,2008 scored in IELTS immediate after render application his/her IELTS remain valid throughout the processing period. The then moment it was clearely stated in FAQ's of official web portal. Personally I applied Jan, 2007 VO SG ( so far I have yet to have DOCS request letter....GOD knows when I will have..) and scored IELTS on August, 2009 and I do believe it will remain valid even I will be asked to submit update docs in 2014.
. Hi Shoful BHAI , I think your this IELTS Score will be valid when you need submit . One think you can do that you can send a e mail to SVO and double confirm . Svo always give reply for this type of query
Regards
Jewel

shofiul72

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Copenhagen
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear Jewel1020 Bhai,
Ur last post on Jan, 19 was
"once you send a valid IELTS score to youtr VO, its valid for eternity to CIC. dont mix things up. IELTS result is valid for 2 years. it means IELTS authority keeps your test results and records for 2 years inside their system after which they erase all the records. Now, Once you submit the result to your CIO/VO, say 1 day before that 2 year's deadline, CIO/VO will first check your score with the IELTS authority and they move into something else with your files.

Many people are stalled since 2004 even, they have not been told to resend a fresh score.
Confusions should be cleared by now. "

In this backdrop I have a query as to IELTS to u:

I applied Jan,2007 and my VO SG. Immediate after application I got acknowledgement letter from SGVO mentioning NO NEED TO SUBMIT ANY DOCUMENTS UNTILL WANT. And I personally interprete that I dont need to be submitted any docs even IELTS untill have update document request letter.Thatswhy when I scored in IELTS on Aug, 2009 I didn,t forward my original IELTS score towards SGVO.Some persons in this forum just only told me to forward original IELTS towards SGVO, yet they didn't clarify that like your clear way. Conventionally my IELTS was expired on August, 2011 but I failed to submit to SGVO.And according to your statement IELTS authority keept my test results records for 2 years(Aug, 2009-Aug 2011)inside their system and after August.2011 they might have erased all the records.

WOULD U PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL I DO NOW AS TO MY IELTS? SHOULD I SIT FOR IELTS AGAIN? Eagerly await your valuable comments.Also expect comments from others learned members.

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
jnathan said:
Benidiction,

you are well and truly in the backlog now.
CIC is currently giving top priority on the 38 NOC's set by Ministerial instructions #3.
Hopefully you will get your call in later half of 2012 or 2013 or at the worst may never get your PR granted/rejected.

Curious to know what is your NOC?

Dear Jnathan,

I hope your words like getting call in later half of YR 2012 comes true. I direly need a postive reply from CIC cause at now I am in the middle of nowhere. Nor I can make plan on my present work neither can organize things for Canada provided if I am approved for PR. My children are now of 14 yrs & 10 yrs. Their education shall be hampered if this project takes further 2+ yrs. Anyways, these are all irony.

Could you advise me , what do you mean by " AT WORST MAY NEVER GET YOUR PR GRANTED/REJECTED

Regards
Benidiction

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Benidiction ,
Don't be hopeless as you see one of 2008 applicant has received email for updating documents . I think you also will get documents request immediately .
Jewel 1020
Dear Jewel1020,

Nice to see your encouraging words. I have almost lost my hearts. My lawyer " Collin R. Singer " in Montreal, have failed to give me any update whatsoever till date. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Thanks buddy,

Benidiction

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
CHC Singapore is well aware about the economies of countries it covers.
They surely know the debacle of prices in shares in Bangladesh. that story of slump was widely covered in all International medias. if your Pof was evaluated then you are fine, if not then you should not hide anything now cause if you do so, you could face a rejection. I guess your stock market has an online price viewing option on its website.
Providend and Gratuity is accepted as long as they are instantly transferable. I guess they are not unencumbered, they take significant amount of time to get released after a hectic bureaucratic glitches. this situation could be different though.

Bdapplicant,

lots having less than below 6.0 in more than one sections was asked to raise their score to be selected.

for CAIPS,

the best way not to bother your relatives, use caips.ca or lawpoint.ca
costs $25-35, takes 30-44 days. you need a credit card or a paypal account or someone else could pay on behalf of you.

shofiul,

people are unnecessarily making fuzz with this IELTS issue. they like to make knots, knots inside knots. it was clearly mentioned then and it is the never changing rule that a valid IELTS once in the hands of CIC never gets outdataed to them. if anyone wants to improve theri IELTS score , CIC has given them an option now along with sending other updated docs.

Benidiction,

CIC clearly mentioned not to leave your current status ; leaving the job, withdrawal of your money from investments etc until you get your PR approved. I am not sure under which guarantee you knoew that you'd get your PR approved. people engaged in multinational companies such as Ericsson, Worldbank, P&G left their jobs on notice of 1 month.

" AT WORST MAY NEVER GET YOUR PR GRANTED/REJECTED "

it is identical as the yellow light of a signal. you are always ready to go but still you need the green light to accelerate!

Benidiction

Jan 19, 2012
jnathan said:
They surely know the debacle of prices in shares in Bangladesh. that story of slump was widely covered in all International medias. if your Pof was evaluated then you are fine, if not then you should not hide anything now cause if you do so, you could face a rejection. I guess your stock market has an online price viewing option on its website.
Providend and Gratuity is accepted as long as they are instantly transferable. I guess they are not unencumbered, they take significant amount of time to get released after a hectic bureaucratic glitches. this situation could be different though.

Bdapplicant,

lots having less than below 6.0 in more than one sections was asked to raise their score to be selected.

for CAIPS,

the best way not to bother your relatives, use caips.ca or lawpoint.ca
costs $25-35, takes 30-44 days. you need a credit card or a paypal account or someone else could pay on behalf of you.

shofiul,

people are unnecessarily making fuzz with this IELTS issue. they like to make knots, knots inside knots. it was clearly mentioned then and it is the never changing rule that a valid IELTS once in the hands of CIC never gets outdataed to them. if anyone wants to improve theri IELTS score , CIC has given them an option now along with sending other updated docs.

Benidiction,

CIC clearly mentioned not to leave your current status ; leaving the job, withdrawal of your money from investments etc until you get your PR approved. I am not sure under which guarantee you knoew that you'd get your PR approved. people engaged in multinational companies such as Ericsson, Worldbank, P&G left their jobs on notice of 1 month.

" AT WORST MAY NEVER GET YOUR PR GRANTED/REJECTED "

it is identical as the yellow light of a signal. you are always ready to go but still you need the green light to accelerate!
Hi JNathan,

I am holding up my present status like job & investments etc. You perhaps misread me. I don't have any guarantee to qualify for the PR. All I have been looking, the chances of getting it. Factually, still I am not sure cause since I applied ( Jan 2008), haven't got any reply from VO.

Can you suggest me, basing present situation, how long should that be taken to process ?

Thanks
Benidiction

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
shofiul72 said:
Dear Jewel1020 Bhai,
Ur last post on Jan, 19 was
"once you send a valid IELTS score to youtr VO, its valid for eternity to CIC. dont mix things up. IELTS result is valid for 2 years. it means IELTS authority keeps your test results and records for 2 years inside their system after which they erase all the records. Now, Once you submit the result to your CIO/VO, say 1 day before that 2 year's deadline, CIO/VO will first check your score with the IELTS authority and they move into something else with your files.

Many people are stalled since 2004 even, they have not been told to resend a fresh score.
Confusions should be cleared by now. "

In this backdrop I have a query as to IELTS to u:

I applied Jan,2007 and my VO SG. Immediate after application I got acknowledgement letter from SGVO mentioning NO NEED TO SUBMIT ANY DOCUMENTS UNTILL WANT. And I personally interprete that I dont need to be submitted any docs even IELTS untill have update document request letter.Thatswhy when I scored in IELTS on Aug, 2009 I didn,t forward my original IELTS score towards SGVO.Some persons in this forum just only told me to forward original IELTS towards SGVO, yet they didn't clarify that like your clear way. Conventionally my IELTS was expired on August, 2011 but I failed to submit to SGVO.And according to your statement IELTS authority keept my test results records for 2 years(Aug, 2009-Aug 2011)inside their system and after August.2011 they might have erased all the records.

WOULD U PLEASE SUGGEST ME WHAT WILL I DO NOW AS TO MY IELTS? SHOULD I SIT FOR IELTS AGAIN? Eagerly await your valuable comments.Also expect comments from others learned members.
Dear shofiul72 bhai,
Once you send a valid IELTS score to your VO and they acknowledge the documents, its valid for eternity to CIC..............its true. In this sense, you need not to go for IELTS again as you already submitted and they acknowledged unless the VO require you u to send so.

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
jnathan said:

Bdapplicant,

I haven't seen any case, In which applicants have been told to go for further IELTs even though He/she scored 67 points(pass mark)

Would u please give me some links? where I can see these cases.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
srana said:
I haven't seen any case, In which applicants have been told to go for further IELTs even though He/she scored 67 points(pass mark)

Would u please give me some links? where I can see these cases.
Srana bhai,

yes its possible. So far, one of the friends of Dr. Hasib has been asked to go for further IELTS due to lower score than the standard in 1 or 2 module (s)

srana

Aug 31, 2010
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
20-08-2010, update documents sent 27-01-2012
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
Unknown
Passport Req..
Unknown
VISA ISSUED...
Unknown
LANDED..........
Unknown
deba_avik said:
Srana bhai,

yes its possible. So far, one of the friends of Dr. Hasib has been asked to go for further IELTS due to lower score than the standard in 1 or 2 module (s)
Really?? :eek:
new things learnt. salut forum.

britto78

Sep 15, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER 04-11-2011, AOR 02-12-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
21 Nov,2011
Med's Request
We started Processing on October 23. MR Issue date 07 Nov 2012
Med's Done....
28 Nov. 2012
Passport Req..
NOV 07,2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 07,2013
LANDED..........
May 04,2013
NDVO is open today,two applicants got AOR 2-day.Its really good news. what about SVO?